Hardest hitting player ability?

General Discussion
What is the single hardest hitting player spell/attack?
I imagine Death From Above perfectly timed with Symbols of Death, Finality and Shadow Dance talented is pretty high up there.
Probably Eviscerate through DFA.
Strike of the Windlord hits Pretty effing hard.
Cold heart ofc
Light's Wrath with the Overloaded with Light buff hits insanely hard.
Actual ability, on its own?

It's between Greater Pyroblast, Strike of the Windlord, Touch of Death (My personal vote), and a perfectly set up, well RNG'd Glacial Spike.

If we're counting legendary + item combos though, it's either Cold Heart or Dreadlord's Deceit. No contest besides the two.
10/17/2017 03:36 PMPosted by
Light's Wrath with the Overloaded with Light buff hits insanely hard.

I'd say this for PvE and Greater Pyro for PvP
My guess is Touch of Death with serenity used during it's duration to buff it's damage.
How much damage can those abilities do in PVE? Assume a non-gimmick fight (so no fight mechanics that artifically inflate damage).

15 million? 20 million?
DFA evis from what i've seen, would be right up there.
99 stack of juggernaught execute, buuuut that falls under "gimmicky and never naturally happens"
Male Blood Elf /dance
10/17/2017 03:58 PMPosted by Coryantha
How much damage can those abilities do in PVE? Assume a non-gimmick fight (so no fight mechanics that artifically inflate damage).

15 million? 20 million?

I've had the buffed Light's Wrath hit for 10 million. It's a weird mechanic, sometimes it's hits for 5 mil, sometimes 8-10. Not sure how it calculates it's damage.
I commonly get 15-20 mil crits depending on procs from Death from Above during AoE, no gimmicks or fight mechanic buffs involved.

I don't really play other classes, so I have no idea if they are able to get bigger hits than that.
used to be arms warrior's full rage execute after a colossus smash, and destruction warlock's chaos bolt imo

if we are talking about the other xpans too