i cant find "Jump to skyhold" spell

General Discussion
i went through the quests to unlock the class hall on my warrior then went question in legion. when i wanted to go back to my class hall i looked up how to do so and found out about the jump to skyhold spell. i look and looked for the spell but i cant seem to find it can anyone help me. i know this might be a stupid question but im out of options right now XD
You have to be in jump locations, like Azurewing Repose, to use it. There are beacons of light you have to stand in and then your extra action button will appear and you click it.
Have to be in the designated location to use
10/25/2017 01:10 PMPosted by Mishamm
i went through the quests to unlock the class hall on my warrior then went question in legion. when i wanted to go back to my class hall i looked up how to do so and found out about the jump to skyhold spell. i look and looked for the spell but i cant seem to find it can anyone help me. i know this might be a stupid question but im out of options right now XD

They removed this before the expansion went live. Now, every zone has a "jump to skyhold" portal that you unlock by going through the quests in the zone.

Note, I don't think you actually have to complete the story zones to get the portal to Skyhold. I think you just need to unlock the zone and do an initial few quests.
10/25/2017 01:13 PMPosted by Cartis
10/25/2017 01:10 PMPosted by Mishamm

They removed this before the expansion went live. Now, every zone has a "jump to skyhold" portal that you unlock by going through the quests in the zone.

Note, I don't think you actually have to complete the story zones to get the portal to Skyhold. I think you just need to unlock the zone and do an initial few quests.

You don't have to do any of the quests actually, just get within 30 yards of where one of the portals spawns and it will spawn for you. After that you can come and go through it as you please, even suramar.
Right, you just need to get close to the location of the jump portal and it will open for you in each zone.

Azsuna: With the blue dragons in Azurewing Repose
Val'shara: Lorlathil
Highmountain: Thunder Totem upper level
Stormheim: Valdisdall
Suramar: Outside Shal'aran
Broken Shore: Deliverance Point

Then you just stand in the glowing stuff, you'll get an extra action button, and use it to jump to Skyhold.
10/25/2017 01:28 PMPosted by Lorsaire
Right, you just need to get close to the location of the jump portal and it will open for you in each zone.

Then you just stand in the glowing stuff, you'll get an extra action button, and use it to jump to Skyhold.
now that I think of it,does argus have one? or does everyone including warriors still use the vindicaar becons?
10/25/2017 01:31 PMPosted by Skymane
10/25/2017 01:28 PMPosted by Lorsaire

now that I think of it,does argus have one? or does everyone including warriors still use the vindicaar becons?

The beacon is the only way to Argus
Geez. Must be nice to not have to use your hearthstone to get to you class hall. Lucky !@#$s.
10/25/2017 01:43 PMPosted by Melisity
Geez. Must be nice to not have to use your hearthstone to get to you class hall. Lucky !@#$s.

It's very nice indeed /Zen Pilgrimages.
Looove my death gate.
With the changes to the druid port I have access to not only my class hall and Dalaran (through the portal in the class hall), but several places throughout Azeroth as well.

Dream port is best port.
10/25/2017 01:43 PMPosted by Melisity

#warriorprivilege