Guild Recruitment
Hey there! Thanks for looking!

Name: Ghostwithin
Server: Zul'jin
Class/Spec: Druid/Guardian
Bnet: GhostWithin#11405

Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/26194917

Prog: 10/10M 9/9H 6/9M

I'm looking for a new Mythic progression guild to call home. I would like to stay on the horde side but please post here even if you are an alliance guild. Willing to server change especially for a med/high population realm.

I take pride in being the best tank I can be and focus on executing my role perfectly and learning quickly from my mistakes on new encounters. I have been playing Guardian Druid since the start of this expansion and have a firm grasp on my spec and how to maximize it's capabilities. I do my research coming into new fights including watching videos and talking to players on discord who have already completed the encounter.

If your guild needs a new tank or need a solid bench tank please contact me!
Hey Ghost,

Sent you a friend request. I'm currently looking for a tank for farm/Antorus progression and love me some bear behind. I represent Daybreak on Turalyon Horde side and we're currently 8/9 Mythic ToS (KJ's at 6% should die tonight).

Important stuff: We raid Mon-Thurs during prog, 12:00 AM - 2:30 AM EST (9-11:30 PM PST), and been around since 2009, having every cutting edge since ToT back in MoP. A lot of folks here call Daybreak home as we promote a semi hardcore environment, with a more lighthearted atmosphere. We expect folks to know their stuff and perform as such in the short time we raid. If stability and community is what you're looking for we're it.

If this sounds like a place you'd like to chill and raid, hit me up in game, Uruborros#11792 ( I added you) and check out the site www.daybreakturalyon.com.

Regardless, good luck in your search and talk to you soon. Cheers
VOID - voidls.com - 9/9M - KJ is deaded

• Hunter, Spriest, Warlock
• MW Monk, Resto Shaman
• Guardian Druid
• All players with exceptional logs are encouraged to apply!

Main Recruitment Thread:

3-days a week - 12hrs (CST)
Tues - 7:30pm - 11:30pm
Wed - 7:30pm - 11:30pm
Mon - 7:30pm - 11:30pm

roffletastic#1470, Outcold#1174, or Jayken#1914
Keeping this up for at least 24 hours. Thank you for the interest so far. Still considering everyone.
Reclamations is a mid-ranged Mythic raiding guild on Frostmane/Ner'zhul/Tortheldrin. Being a mid-ranged raiding guild we look to enjoy our time in and outside of raids together, whilst still pushing to be competetive in our server group.
Many of us have been raiding together since WotLK and plan to raid on as a group into future exapansions to come. What we look for in new raiders is to first fit in to our laid back low-stress culture and second meet performance standards recuired to be competetive in current content.

Progression raid times are Tues/Wed/Thurs 7-10pm CST, with alt runs being on the weekends.

We are currently 6/9M ToS and are looking to recruit any experienced and reliable players to bolster our ranks and potentially become core. All recruits interested have the opportunity to join our heroic clears to be trialed, if the trial shows potential we can speak about next steps at that time.

If you are interested in joining us or have questions please contact me in game jumbojuzebox#1536 or check out our website @ reclamations.us
To the top!
<Vice> [H] Chogall is a weekend nighttime raiding guild currently looking for skilled players to continue progression. We are currently recruiting a tank for a core spot.

Raid Times:
Friday 9pm-12am EST
Saturday 9pm-12am EST

Apply at:

Top tier Bear Tank. Raided with him for some time. Highly recommended.

Hope you find a good home Ghosty!
Take a trip with <Pirates>!

Hey there, we at <Pirates> are in need of someone of your skills and we have taken interest in having you join us.

About us:
We currently have two raid teams pushing hard mythic content through legion. Corsair team for weekends and Buccaneers for weekdays. <Pirates> members constantly do mythic+ together as well as produce great memories together. We are one big family that shares many different backgrounds and that’s what makes us work.

Raid Times:
Corsair Raid Team: 8pm-12am EST Friday and Saturday
Buccaneers Raid Team:7:15pm-10:30pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday

Current Progression:
7/9M Corsairs
8/9M Buccaneers

What are we looking for?
A dedicated raider who shows up on time and is prepared for each raid night. Food and Flasks are provided as well as repairs, all we ask is that you are enchanted and have a basic understanding of what to do and have a constructive/ positive attitude.

More Info:
Feel free to contact one of our officers directly on btag if you have any questions
Daddybeard- LetMeSmash#11395
Swiftlock- Swiftkills#1282

Application Website:
Still entertaining offers!
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other.