4/9m Spriest. 90% Parse avg, LF Guild

Guild Recruitment
Hey everyone! I'm a 935 equipped, 4/9m Xp Shadow Priest. I have roughly a 90% average on parses on warcraftlogs.com. I'm posting on an alt because my current guild doesn't know I'm leaving yet. Long story short, I'm dumb and did math wrong and thought raids were beginning and ending at a time different than they really were, which is causing me to raid later than I thought I would be.

With that being said, I am looking to join a T/W/Sun night time raiding guild, I have a lot of raiding experience and some pretty decent logs for Tomb right now, I will be on the rest of the night, I would love to chat! (I would like to stress that I am not a shady person by any means, I'm just in a really awkward spot since I transferred there prior to realizing my mistake.)
<Mythically Challenged> is a newly formed mythic raiding guild of 5/9M raiders looking for more to round out our roster to continue pushing ToS and begin Antorus. We are a 3 day late night raiding guild that raid Tues/Wed/Sun 1-4am EST. We encourage a competitive environment and will strive to progress in the highest caliber to clear raids on a mythic level.

We are currently recruiting the following spots:

S Priest

These are all just preferred classes to round out our comp and tokens, but all exceptional raiders are welcome to apply.

If you would like more information or to talk to an officer to see if we are right for you, you can contact through battletag:

Drow-Dalaran; a Ahead of the Curve Guild is looking to fill spots for our core raid team. We're currently 2/9 M-TOS as a guild; with many of our core raiders anywhere from 2/9M - 5/9M TOS. (9/9M Raid Lead) We have everything from the Casual Joe to the Hardcore Raider! Great social environment; No Drama. Most members are 21-33 years of age. As well as end game raiding we have lots of members that push mythic keystones on the daily.

Our goal is to build around a very strong core group of players to form a unstoppable force in patch 7.3.5 and beyond to push Mythic content.

Core Beliefs: Strive to be the best at your class, respect guild mates, and contribute to the community.

Raid times: Tues / Thurs 7:30pm-10:30pm Pacific time / 10:30pm-1:30am EST
(When AT Burning Throne comes out we'll probably go to Tues/Wed/Thurs)

Loot: Loot Council

DPS/Healing spots for raid team will be competitive once core team is filled and is based on a show of mechanics while pulling optimal DPS/HPS numbers.

We are currently recruiting all classes and specs. (See Below for Priorities)

1 ) Holy Priest
2 ) Resto Druid
3 ) Resto/Elemental Shaman
4 ) Sub Rogue OR Mage
5 ) Havoc Demon Hunter
6 ) Shadow Priest
7 ) Beastmaster/Marksmanship Hunter
8 ) Brewmaster Monk OR Unholy DK
9 ) Guardian Druid OR Unholy DK

Contact Info: Please feel free to contact us in game with any further questions.

Kerrek - Lead Officer

Gjest - Guild Master

Cynthdruid- Raid Lead
Reclamations is a mid-ranged Mythic raiding guild on Frostmane/Ner'zhul/Tortheldrin. Being a mid-ranged raiding guild we look to enjoy our time in and outside of raids together, whilst still pushing to be competetive in our server group.
Many of us have been raiding together since WotLK and plan to raid on as a group into future exapansions to come. What we look for in new raiders is to first fit in to our laid back low-stress culture and second meet performance standards recuired to be competetive in current content.

Progression raid times are Tues/Wed/Thurs 7-10pm CST, with alt runs being on the weekends.

We are currently 6/9M ToS and are looking to recruit any experienced and reliable players to bolster our ranks and potentially become core. All recruits interested have the opportunity to join our heroic clears to be trialed, if the trial shows potential we can speak about next steps at that time.

If you are interested in joining us or have questions please contact me in game jumbojuzebox#1536 or check out our website @ reclamations.us

I'm not going to spam your page with a full ad. We are 5/9 Mythic ToS
and run a limited schedule on Tues/Weds 6:00-8:30 Pacific Standard Time.
Here is our ad post, contact me or an officer if you think we would be a good fit.

Thanks for the posts so far.
Atlas on US Zul'jin Horde is currently looking for a mage or hunter. We are looking to recruit in anticipation of Antorus. Atlas is a recent split off of the guild "Endure" on the same server. We are a group of skilled players with previous top 50 raiding exp looking for a more casual raiding schedule, while still clearing content quickly and efficiently.

We are looking for skilled players who can hold their weight in raid with our current raiders. People interested in joining should have past mythic experience and a team oriented mindset. Just as importantly, you should be able to fit in with our group of people and have fun with us while raiding.

Raid Times:
Tuesday 12-3 EST
Wednesday 12-3 EST
Sunday 12-3 EST

High Priority:

Medium Priority:

Apply @ our discord: https://discord.gg/TYftj5J
Even if you are a low priority or not listed I encourage any players of exceptional quality to apply or contact us through our battletags.
GavinS#1271 - GM/RL
inoa#1174 - Recruitment Officer
SOMA - Magtheridon Alliance

7/9M (24% Avatar)

Raid Times
Tues/Wed 7:30-10:30 EST

LF ranged dps for core spots.

Kyle#11563 on battlenet if youre interested
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you as we have an immediate opening. =)

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ

Guild: <Nocturnal>
Server: Zul'gin(Horde)
Raid Times: Tue, Wed, Thur 10:30-1:30 PST (1:30-4:30 EST)
Progression: 3/9M ToS 5/10M NH
Current Needs

• Boomkin - HIGH
  • Elemental Shaman - HIGH
  • Resto Shaman - HIGH
  • Shadow Priest - HIGH
  • Hunter - HIGH
  • Aff. Lock - HIGH
  • Fire Mage - HIGH
  • Any Exceptional DPS

• Expectations

1. Good Attitude – Our raids are high-pressure situations a lot of the time. Mistakes can and will be made by anyone in the raid. Your attitude must allow for identifying such mistakes, the willingness to admit failure, and the drive to correct such failure. Criticism can and must be met with a level head and the determination to amend your play accordingly. Nobody is above being called out for a mistake. Getting angry at your fellow raiders for pointing out errors during farm or progression will achieve nothing except the re-opening of recruitment.

2. Awareness – Encounters in this game will consistently find ways to kill you, ranging from simple fire mechanics to meteor strikes to sonic discs. If your awareness is lacking in any department, it will become readily apparent. We do not want people that cannot adapt quickly and efficiently to the challenging Mythic encounters of this tier and beyond.

3. Performance – Every boss fight is different. How quickly you are able to form a solid, consistent DPS (or HPS) strategy around the challenges of the encounter means everything. Maximizing output is a must. People who can adapt to any encounter, old or new, on the turn of a dime, are the people we want.

4. Attendance – The same players consistently showing up is one of the greatest keys to fast progression and reliable farm. Our final roster will be under 30 players, and we only raid 3 hours a night, 3 nights a week, so our schedule should be easy to make with 100% attendance, barring real life circumstances that can and will happen to everyone from time to time.
    Trial Period

Once accepted into the guild, you will be placed into a trial period that lasts 2-4weeks. During this time, you will be evaluated and see how well you perform in our raid environment. Once we see how you play, we will have a brief talk with you and let you know if you passed your trail or not.
    Contact Info

• Bubblesmitey - Bubbleskank#1537
  • Carýn - Caryn#1711
  • Cöltongrundy - Coltongruny#1258
  • Hey if you are willing to consider Horde and raiding Thursday (being very hopeful, i know)

Massacre on Turalyon, 7/9M | Tues-Wed-Thurs 8:30pm-12:00am EST

My tag is Chrona#11549 if you want to talk. Immediate core spot.
    Hi Thizzle,

<Reign> is recruiting motivated, skilled dps to fine tune our core group in order to finish out the current tier and to push Antorus efficiently.
    We are a progression raiding guild that has the goal of not only completing the current and future tiers, but to be able to do it at a competitive rate on condensed 2 day schedule.
    In addition to providing a solid and competitive core team, we are active outside of raid times and offer a dynamic that is tight-knit with an atmosphere that has developed friendships inside and outside the game.
    If this interests you, our details are listed below and I am certain that you will be a great addition to our team!

Contact me on discord (@Fiolated#9828) or bnet (shinks50#1291)

Guild: [H]<Reign> Thunderlord
    Raid Times: Tuesday/Wednesday 8:30-11:30CST with an optional Thursday
    Current Progression: 5/9M 9/9H ToS
    Needs: Talented dps and a healer or a really strong dps/healer
    Hey Thizzle,

[H]Poutine-Zul'jin is recruiting exceptional players to continue mythic progression into Antorus. We're 4/9M and raid on a two day schedule: Tuesday and Thursdays 8-11pm EST.

Our recruitment post: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759181022#1

If you're interested in chatting a bit more add: Shadowbites#1291.
    Christmas is Cancelled is a late night guild recruiting for Mythic progression!
    Server: Area-52
    9/9 N 9/9 H 5/9 M TOS

Currently in need of:

SCHEDULE: Tuesday/Wednesday Midnight - 3AM EST. Optional Heroic run on Thursdays. (90% attendance)
    LOOT SYSTEM: Rclootcouncil
    VOICE COMS: Discord. Feel free to join with questions. https://discord.gg/vAzPkZn
    CONSUMABLES: Free for all raiders.

I’ve made my best in slot list
    And checked it twice
    "Minus 50 DKP because you've been naughty not nice"
    I’m coming for Kil'Jaeden
    Tuesdays/Wednesdays midnight till 3
    His <Christmas is Cancelled> because of me

We are a group that wants to push progression while having fun with like minded individuals. We want to maintain a professional and friendly environment that encourages teamwork and enjoyable progression. Regardless of skill, a player with a bad attitude is a negative influence. As such, we will not tolerate players who are disrespectful of others, hostile, or extremely negative.

Normal/Heroic/Mythic Raid content, M+ runs, AP/Legendary Farm, Kara, Achievements, etc. We want a guild where there is usually something going on, a guild that is active everyday, not just raid nights.
    Hey there Thizzle,

<Ascension> is a 5/9M newly formed guild this tier on Zul'jin[H] recruiting for mythic ToS raiding and building a strong team for Antorus. We are a progression oriented guild and all core spots are performance based. Presently, we have core spots for 1-2 strong DPS! We maintain a very small roster (about 23 at maximum) so we are definitely looking for people who want to be part of a stable core for this tier and beyond. We have not had to pug since before ToS.

Raids are Tues/Weds 9p-12 server time (EST) and we use Discord for voice. Food and flasks are provided every raid. Grind M+ on the regular.

Please add Quazi#1125 when you get a moment, would love to chat so we can learn more about each other!
    <Ineffable> (7/9M) Tuesday Wednesday Thursday 7-10 PM PST

Current needs: Any competent and competitive DPS.

We have a competitive yet relaxed atmosphere. Any heal/tank/dps spot is open as long as you can perform, both mechanically and parse, better than anyone currently filling your role.

Please contact us in game for questions regarding trials.

In Game Btag

Dromaus (GM) - bronxboy10#1700
    Ripbig (Healing Officer) - Repreave#1356
    Nerexar (Officer) - Nerexar#1184
    Motopyro (Officer) - Moto#1860

Dromaus (GM) - Dro#6912
    Ripbig (Healing Officer) - Big#1927
    Nerexar (Officer) - Sovereign#3239
    Motopyro (Officer) - Moto#5394
    [A][Sargeras] <OgreWatch> (3/9M)

OgreWatch is currently looking for players with past or current raiding experience to progress in ToS and beyond. Our raid nights are Tuesday (Heroic), Wednesday / Thursday (Mythic), Sunday (Normal alt runs.) All raiding nights are 8:00PM - 11:00PM CST.

Right now we are particularly interested in ranged dps with healer offspec. That said, anyone willing to compete for a mythic raid spot or who simply wants to raid on normal / heroic nights, or just join as a casual member is also welcome to apply.
    For any further information or questions you may have, contact Grizwald#1529 (Officer) or Gabraxa#1919 (GM)
    Drakondia (Hyjal) is looking for reliable and dedicated players who are interested in pushing further into Tomb for core positions. We offer a laid back 18+ atmosphere that pushes for progression.

Currently 6/9 M Tomb.

Raid Times:
    Tuesday - 7-10pm PST(Optional) Heroic Farm Day
    Wed/Thurs - 7-10pm PST (10pm-1am EST)(Mythic Progression Days)

Recruitment needs:
    Mage, Ele, Spriest, Boom

If your interested in joining or would like to set up a time to talk, please contact one of the following officers below.

Averínn - Averinn#11429 (GM)
    Hildi - Onnon#1569 (Officer)
    Jenkemjunkey - jenkemjunkee#1880 (Officer)
    Nopowertools - Danielcheng#1455 (Officer)
    Alaskan Firedragons - Horde - Stormreaver

About us-
    We are new guild progressing at a rapid rate, we formed approx. 3 months ago and have been pushing the boundaries ever since. We we have pushed 5/9 mythic in a month of raiding mythics and are going to continue to grow and progress even further. Our officer base has ties all the way back to vanilla and have competed in top end raiding guilds.

Raid times -
    Our raid times are Tue/Wed/Thurs 9:00-12:00 CST
    As well as members being active throughout the week to push mythic keystones to help stay geared, as well as help yourself deal with the constant AP grind that we all face.

What we expect-
    Things we expect from our raiders, Be prepared for the upcoming fights, there is no need for us to babysit each individual raider and make sure you have watched the fight for the encounter, that is your responsibility as a raider.
    Also PUNCTUALITY is a huge importance. We understand life happens, but that cant be a constant excuse and a reason to hinder the other 19 people in the raid. We expect our raiders to be on time for raid every raid night.

We are currently recruiting for mainly Healers, Mages/Spriest/Lock, and Warrior DPS. HOWEVER we are interested in all exceptional candidates and if you feel you can dumpster the people in your spot and can earn your seat we will be more than willing to look at you and give you a shot.

If interested please add
    GM: Party#1147
    Recruit Officer: Levi#1494

Or you can add me: Twotrapz#1136