Looking for Casual Guild

Guild Recruitment
Hi All,

I have recently come back to the game after a few years hiatus at which time I really wasn't playing the game for all it was worth. Now I am sucked back in looking to start with heroics and move on up in progression with a great group of people. I would label myself Casual/Serious. In attempts to not look like a noob i try to brush up on the fights before running dungeons. I am looking for a guild with active people I can hangout, run dungeons and work on progression. I am currently on Mal'ganis but willing to transfer servers for a good fit.

I am a working guy so i usually am on after work around 6pm Central throughout the week. Weekends i just hop on whenever.

Hit me up! :D

Dilemna#1803
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you as we have an immediate opening. =)

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
HI Dilemna,

<Spellbound> 9/9H on Ghostlands (PvE) is a progression focused guild who are dedicated to clearing content two nights a week. Looking for raiders, Mythic+ & casual players. We are looking for raiders who have a strong understanding of their class/spec, are willing to improve, who come prepared & are focused during the raid. We are willing to help gear players up as well as help them out with research of their class/spec.

Raid Schedule:
Weekday Team: Tues / Thurs 7pm – 10pm CST
Weekend Team: Fri / Sat 8pm – 11pm CST

If you are interested in in the above & want to enjoy playing with great people, please add my Battle Tag: Bentz#11930 or visit spellbound-ghostlands.enjin.com.
Hi Dilemna, we are welcoming returning players, and I would love to have you join us. Take a look at our guild information and if you are interested hit me up so we can chat.
Good luck in your search
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tom Sellecks Mustache is a Heroic 9/9-8/9H raiding guild on Thrall (PVE-EST).
Real Life has hit our family pretty hard this expansion so we are actively recruiting for all postions.

At Tom Sellecks Mustache we value the player above all, so we recruit the person behind the mask not the toon. We look for people that want to be part of a family, people that enjoy logging on to be part of a community, and people that remember that this is “a Game”, and it’s supposed to be fun.

TSM is made up of mature adults and we have no time for drama or elitist players, we play the game for what it is “A Game”. We laugh and carry on in Discord while we raid. We try not to take ourselves too seriously, so we just run back and try again when we die. With a little effort and some encouragement, we get the job done and are able to sit back and laugh about our mistakes but celebrate and enjoy our success.

WHAT OUR RAIDERS SAY ABOUT US:
As a mustachioed person in this guild, I would like to add the following. Mature means that we cut up and have a good time, all the while being respectful, not hurtful. We taunt, cajole, exhort, and tease each other, but never losing an undertone of kindness and a regard for our fellow mustachers.
PS. If you are on the heal team, none of this may apply. ;)

Most fun I have ever had in a guild. Always something happening with team Mustache! If you're looking for a friendly active guild look no further

I come from many years of progressive raiding but really got burned out and wanted a guild that was much more of a relaxed environment. I found that with TSM, I really enjoy raiding again. No one gets mad or rages, we just laugh and have fun while we raid.

ABOUT US:
Currently Seeking:
Tanks:
Any (Full-time spot available)
Heals
Any (Full-time spot available)
A DPS with a solid heal off-spec would be nice. We typically run 3 heals on most encounters.
DPS:
Shadow Priest
Ret Paladin
DK
Monk
Warlock
Ele. Shaman

Raid Schedule:
Tues./Thur. 6:15pm - 9pm EST

What we are looking for from You:
We are an Adult guild, most of us have careers/families etc., and understand that sometimes Real Life happens. That being said our time is valuable and we are looking for players that can consistently make it to the raids. We aren’t looking to be server firsts, but we don’t want to be last either. (Aotc is our ultimate goal in each expansion)
If you are looking for a positive raiding experience without all the Min-Max Elitist, then you might just be Mustache material, and we may be the right guild for you. Come talk to us you will not be disappointed.

NOTE: We are accepting casual/new/returning players that are just looking for a family community and a place to hang out and have fun.
[/quote]
“There is No Dana, ONLY ZUUL!”
Hello Dilemna, This is a good time to come back to the game very easy to lvl and gear a new toon and with Antorus right around the corner finding a good guild would help you start raiding again. We are on lightbringer PST server which would work well with you being CST. We are on a Alli server and it's very active as well. Our guild has already brought in a few people coming back into raiding, we would love to have you join us and get you raiding again. Please add our Btag below let's talk.

WE have been called to battle. WE must journey into the very heart of the Burning Legion's stronghold to undertake a desperate mission. Succeed, and Azeroth may at last know peace; fail, and all will burn.
Join the Camels and we shall.... PILLAGE AND PLUNDER , TAKE BACK WHAT IS OURS FOR THE ALLIANCE FOR AZEROTH!
WARNING :This may cause the following side effects : Delusions of invincibility , Hair loss, muscle spasms, uncontrollable ranting and eye twitching. This has not been FDA approved

<Two Camels in a Tiny Car >
We our a guild of raiders that have been raiding together for a little over 5 years now. We treat each other like family and respect one another. When it comes time to raid we all log on knowing it's going to be 3 hours of FUN. We laugh,joke around, have music playing while we raid and kill bosses for lootz. We work well together on new bosses everyone can contribute to the strat. Like I said we ALL have been raiding for years. The age of members range from 20's to mid 50's so you will not find a PG rating in this guild, although we keep things respectful we do have some crazy funny people in here.

NOTE : We do take a break from raiding in the summer for a few weeks which is voted on by the guild and during the Holidays from Christmas straight to New Years. We find this helps to keep "burn out " out of raiding, and allows our raider to spend that time with their family without worrying about missing raid night. How ever we will log on to do other things in game, plenty to do in Legion.

Server: Lightbringer <PST> time zone (Normal- Medium/High Population)
Faction: Alliance
Current Progression: 9/9 N ToS, 9/9 H ToS , 1/9 M ToS
Raid Times: Tuesday, Thursday , Sunday 7:30 pm to10:30pm pst - 10:30pm to 1:30pm Est.

Loot System: Round Robin with our own twist
We use mumble and would like to interview new recruits.
RECRUITING :OPEN = Healer and Dps , OS tanks are welcome for mythic+ and back up raid tank.

Two Camels in a Tiny Car Raiding History :
We formed our guild a few weeks after the start of SoO = 14/14 Mythic, HM= 7/7 Mythic then BrF went live , BrF= 10/10 Heroic , 6/ 10 Mythic then, HfC= 13 /13 Heroic , 7/13 Mythic kills. And now Legion current 7/7 normal, 7/7 Heroic and 1/7mythic , Tov 3/3 N, ToV 3/3H, NH 3/10M, ToS 9/9 H, 1/9 M ToS.

Expectations
Attendance: We ask for all raiders to be on for every raid day unless personal issues come up. Real life always comes before anything in-game. However, you must inform us on the guild website forums or contact an officer in-game at least an hour before.

A Sense of Humor: Our guild is extremely social and has a great sense of humor. Sarcasm is thrown out a lot by all of our members and should not be taken seriously at any time. However, we all know our limits and what has gone too far. It should also be noted that this guild is not a PG-13 environment and mature language will be used often.

What you can expect from us:
Weekly Raids and Content: We provide end-game content for all our raiders. We currently push for the hardest content this game has to offer and we will try to include everyone as much as possible in the near future and upcoming expansion. We do Mythic + on wed and try to make sure everyone has theirs done before the reset on tues. We are currently doing a lot of WQ and farming in Argus.

We ALL remember what it was like to log on to your second home back in vanilla and BC. You looked forward to talking with your friends and logged on the game to see what was new with them, this is what we have here. We want people to have a great sense of humor and not take anything seriously. We do not accept any elitist attitude or people that cause drama. This guild is about having fun with a great group of people!!

Get in contact with us
Btag: GhostToast#11626
Btag: CoCoLattè #1866
In-game mail on Lightbringer / http://camels-r-us.net/
<Did We Log> [1/9M] HORDE-MAL’GANIS guild currently raiding Mon, Tues, Wed from 6pm-9pm server/central time. We are a semi-hardcore to casual guild looking to bolster our ranks for mythic Tomb of Sargeras progression We have officers that are experienced and more than willing to gear you as well as getting you the knowledge to better understand your class. We love to laugh and have a good time but also know when to be serious and clear some content. For raids we require RC Loot Council, Angry Assignment and Discord if you don’t already have them. Flasks and Foods provided for progression raids. We invite YOU to join our ranks and would love to hear from you! Add calibug#1568 for more information!
Hey Dilemna!
I am in Darkness Ascended! You should like someone we would love to have on board. We raid Wed and Sat 7-10 PST. We also do our M+ fridays that consist of 10+ keys along with different runs throughout the week for ap/leggo/alt gearing. My btag is Astirrays#1997 and my discord is Astirrays#7838! I hope to hear from you!
Hi Dilemna, Happy Friday!

If Alliance is an option I would love to have you join our team. We have a number of players on at all hours and we are always up for helping with quests or farming or mythic plusses. We are 9/9 heroic and AOTC in all raids this expansion. We raid Tuesday and Friday at 7:15 pm until 10:30 pm EST.

I will leave some information here and if you want to contact me I will leave my battlenet and discord for you :)
Thank you for your time,
Bnet: Anaranae#1516
Discord: Anaranae#3307

The Recruit Post:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20754416505
WoW Progress:
https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/duskwood/The+Killer+Bunnies
Hey Dilemna, if transferring servers were something you were open to, <Alt Tabbed> is needing a couple of healers.

Progression:
9/9H

Raid Schedule:
Saturday (9p-12a Central Time)
Sunday (7:30p-9:30p Central Time)

Recruitment Needs
Healers: Shaman & Monk (with a priority as high as Snoop Dogg)
Healers: Druid & Priest (High)
MDPS: Demon Hunter, Death Knight, Druid, Monk, Rogue, Warrior (Low)
RDPS: Druid, Priest, Hunter, Shaman (Low)

About Us:
We're primarily a group of friends made up of a mixing pot of various raiding experience. From raiders who have been raiding since Cataclysm to players who joined WoW in Legion. It doesn't matter when you started or how far you've ever gotten in raid. Everybody starts somewhere!

Snowrelia (BTag: UmiSagara#1691 or Discord: Snow#0992)