904 hunter lfg

Guild Recruitment
Hello, I know this is a long shot with my ilvl being low right now. I’m searching for a guild that raids twice a week preferably with night times. I’m at 66 trait in BM and 60 with MM I can play both specs well. I have not had much time to raid this expansion and am getting a late start in the raiding. Previous expansions I have had heroic experience in all tiers and some mythic. Hopefully I can find a home to raid with through the rest of this expansion and into the next!

My battle tag is Zafe#11834
Hi! We have three raid nights from 9-11.30 eastern. Always welcoming new players and raiders. Pls add me Surynot#1476
Hey there! I represent Unappeasable on Tichondrius, we are a fairly new 9/9 H guild looking to expand our roster to get into mythic ToS and Antorus. We’ve been looking for a hunter and would be very interested in talking with you. Our raid times are 8:30-11:30 PST Tuesdays and Thursdays, my btag is goldenbear#1538, add me if you’d be interested.
We would like to talk to you about joining our Fri/Sat group. below is our whole guild spam.

<UNCOMMON SENSE> is recruiting for two of our raid groups for Antorus. Our fresh Heroic Antorus group and our casual weekend group. We are located on Sargeras on the alliance side. The Heroic Antorus group will run Tues/Wed from 8-11pm ct. We currently have all roles available for the raid team. The goal of this group is to push content. We plan to start with Heroic Antorus once it opens up and progress as fast as we can. We are looking for casual minded raiders but serious raiders for pushing content.

Requirements for team:
Must have 935+ gear by time raid opens up
Must be artifact power level 75
Must be properly gemmed and enchanted

The weekend casual group runs Fri/Sat from 8-11pm ct. This group has a more laid back enviroment for raiding but still pushes content. This group is recruiting dps and healers for the group.

You can contact me at Smooshybear#1809 for more info on the raid group.
Hey there, I hope you are doing well. <Meters Over Mechanics> is a newly formed Mythic guild that will keep a more relaxed schedule while still being able to full clear Mythic tiers. The core roster consists of players from distinguished backgrounds and many of us have either stepped down from hardcore guilds or those wanting to return to mythic raiding. We look for players who both perform well but also mesh well with our guild culture. We aim to keep our nights light and fun aslong as it is not interfering with progression. With ToS wrapping up soon it is not a realistic goal to aim for Cutting Edge before Antorus. Instead we are looking to use this tier as a foundation for recruitment into Antorus and future expansions. At the moment we are only a 3 night 9 hour schedule and we do expect 100% attendance outside of emergency circumstances. Raid consumables are fully provided for members.

Within two weeks of guild raiding we were dancing on the corpse of H Kil'Jaeden. With three weeks into Mythic we are 4/9M and aiming to round out the rest of our roster to continue Mythic ToS until Antorus is released.

Raid times are
  • Monday - 8:00 - 11:00pm EST
  • Tuesday - 8:00 - 11:00pm EST
  • Wednesday - 8:00 - 11:00pm EST
  • I would love to set up an interview and get to know you and hopefully work something out! Here's my battle tag: Saviorself#1421
    Slightly Inefficient is a new Alliance guild on Proudmoore (hopefully you don't mind a transfer) looking to get into raiding mythic on Argus. We have a core of raiders with years of experience raiding ranging from Vanilla through current content. Some of our members have been raiding together for years, but we also have some that have joined up recently.

We're a pretty light-hearted group who love to joke around, never afraid to laugh at ourselves as much as we tease one another. We're a group of drama free adult friends just looking to kill bosses and maybe get some super sweet mounts in the process. We love running M+ and occasional older raids hoping for titanforges of t19 and don't mind helping to gear up newer members.

Our raiding schedule is lighter than a lot of mythic guilds:
    Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 6:30-8:30 PM server time (9:30-11:30 Eastern) Before and after raids and on off nights we do plenty of M+ runs and have members who like to PVP. Because our raid schedule is so light, we expect everyone to be knowledgeable of upcoming fights and show up ready to start immediately at the time our raids begin.

We're currently looking for DPS of all classes and a few healers, preferably a resto shaman and holy paladin. We're 9/9 H and just looking on a few more members to fill out the roster for Mythic.

If you're interested or have any questions, please feel free to contact me either in game at Amoozing#1420 or on Discord at Dwissa#3619
    Hey! I read over your forum post and I think you might be exactly what we are looking for! We are currently looking for DPS for our progression raid team. We raid a Tues - Thurs 8pm to 11pm EST. Hit me up at PhantixTV#1385 or Phantix#8896 on Discord and we can discuss any questions you might have!

I look forward to hearing from you!
    Don't know if you're up for Alliance at all, but if you are give me a shout if you want :)

<Fortis Cadere> is a newly formed guild on US-Emerald Dream. We're a group of friends who have been raiding together through our years of WoW and wanted to form our own team to have fun while raiding the most current content.

As I said, we are a freshly formed guild. We're taking this time to build a group of people that are of our same mindset and can mesh together as a team for expansions to come. We love having fun while raiding, but we enjoy clearing content when it's current even more.

We do plenty of other content outside of raiding like M+ keys, PvP and other games. Would love to talk to you some more!

Tues/Thurs 7:00PM-11:00PM EST

Kovas#11562 (BNET)
    Veladys#2257 (Discord)

We are a progression raiding guild that has started mythic progression in Tomb.
    We have a progression mind set but casual in the off hours.
    Our team enjoys all aspects of the game and we like to have fun, without fun and enjoyment whats the point of playing.
    We do mythic + during the week for the most part, but do them mostly on Monday's that we call Mythic Monday.

We are 2/9 M Tomb. We are currently looking for skilled DPS and healers to fill our ranks.
    TOS raid times will be Sat 730 to 1030 and Sun 7 to 10 server.
    We do Normal for Farm on Tuesday at 7:30 server.
    Gearing people is not a problem...

Need DPS and a Healers

Contact me at letaa#1774

We use discord for voice
    I understand your ilvl is really low, but if you want to do progression raiding, we are more than willing to help run you through M+ to gear you up in time for Antorus.
    <Symbiosis> is an alliance guild on Sen'jin/Quel'dorei focused on semi-hardcore raiding. We are very laid back outside of progression raiding and have a very active group of players at all times of day for mythic+ dungeons and other activities. We recently lost a few dps due to school reasons, so we are looking to refill those slots for Antorus.

Our current progression is 4/9M ToS. Our loot is managed via RCLootcouncil. We use Discord for communication.

Our raid nights/times are as follows:
    Tues/Thurs/Sun 7-10pm CST

Currently looking for: dps for the main roster or possibly a 5th healer
    Feel free to contact me for more information: Cyndreya#1336
    Hey! We over at <Vindicated> on Wyrmrest Accord could use another strong hunter! We're 9/9H and attempting to form a 20 man roster for Antorus progression, and we'd love to help gear you up through normal raid and M+ spams!

We raid on Tuesday and Thursday Nights, 7:30pm-10:30pm PST! We're super laid back and extremely anti-toxicity, so if you're looking for a fun guild that still wants to make progress, hit me up on Battle.net, JayneReveck#1990!
    You might find us a good fit! Let me know if you would like to discuss things further. We are more than willing to help you gear up.

About Us

<Rum Runners> is a Horde social semi-casual guild on Aggramar/Fizzcrank [PVE] US. Our demographic largely includes college age players and working adults; we are flexible and understanding about real life issues and focus on clearing heroic content each tier at a comfortable, relaxing pace. Our players enjoy spending time together in Discord even when not playing World of Warcraft; our text channels are generally active during the day while players are at work waiting to escape back to the comfort of Azeroth.

What We Offer

- Active Discord community (including during off-hours)

- Guild events with prizes (scavenger hunts, transmog competitions, cooking competitions and more)

- Organized support system for improving gameplay

- Guild M+, transmog and achievement runs

- Enchants, gems, flasks and potions for raid mains; feasts and repairs for progression nights

- New website, www.rumrunners.club

- A growing Destiny 2 Clan

What We Want

- Players looking to be part of a growing community, whether to raid, level or dungeon

- Players with a positive attitude who are respectful toward others

- Players who may not have the time or drive for mythic raiding, but still want to succeed each tier

- Two raid teams

- Blackflag – Fri/Sat 7-9:30p Eastern

- Dauntless – Tues/Thurs 9-11:30p Eastern

- Blackflag – Searching for DPS applicants.

- Dauntless – Searching for healers, a DPS with a solid healing offspec, and recruiting for all other DPS specs

- Always accepting social/non-raiding applicants

How to Join

To join the guild please read our charter and fill out an application [here](http://www.rumrunners.club/apply). For more information, contact Stormlight-Fizzcrank in game or at Battle.net tag Poros#1412, or on Discord, Lisa/Stormlight#0819 for a more immediate response.

A two-week trial process is required to verify the new member fits in with our community.
    [H][Tichondrius] <The Murloc Saints> is a competitive minded progression guild formed at the end of Nighthold. After achieving Ahead of the Curve for Nighthold and Tomb of Sargeras, we have set our sights on Cutting Edge for Antorus. We have continued to grow well together and enjoy gaming with one another across multiple games and platforms. Currently we're focusing on building up a strong roster to strike hard and fast into Antorus.

Guild info:
    -Current progression is 9/9H and 3/9M in ToS
    -Raid times (subject to slight change): Tue 9p-12a and Sun 9p-12a PST

Recruitment: ALL
    Mythic raiding is currently on hold due to recruitment struggles secondary to IRL issues. We currently full clear heroic weekly on Tuesday nights and would love to have you join us. We've been known to PUG a few for Mythic ToS, with good results. We do log all raids and later review/analyze the logs, actively seeking ways to improve. Guild M+ dungeons are a common occurrence and there's almost always someone on looking to PvP. We strive to achieve a relaxed but focused atmosphere with an emphasis on excellence. If you're looking for a mature, focused, and fun place to raid, then you might be a good fit in our guild.

Bnet: StudMuffin#1856
    Discord: StudMuffin#7193
    Non Offensive Innuendo is currently a heroic guild that is wanting to go mythic.

Server: Ner'zhul, Frostmane, Tortheldrin
    Progression: 9/9N 9/9H

Roles we currently need: Exceptional Healers and DPS

Please fill out this application to apply: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd-rZ-shnsXmp-O-Q1IHBgy5ZL6UyjLA4lNpRKAKSl4rEEYGg/viewform

We use EPGP and RCLootCouncil for loot, and Exorsus Raid Tools for notes

Consumables: Free for all raiders

Raid Times:
    Wednesday, Friday, and Monday 8-11PM CST
    (Monday is optional farm)

We use discord, feel free to join for any questions or interviews. https://discord.gg/UEEnfCp

We are like a family, we joke and mess with each other all the time, we are laid back and not super strict, but we still want to kill bosses at a resonable pace.

You are expected to show up on time, and if you can't let someone know ahead of time. You are also expected to do the highest required mythic+ key to ensure that your gear stays up to date, if you require help doing this let people in the guild know.

Contact Info:
    <Errant Venture> (10/10H NH, 9/9H ToS) LF DPS / Flex heals for our weekend raid team for ToS / ABT - Sat 7pm EST / Sun 2pm EST.

Hit me up on Kohmet#1597

If you find that weekdays fit your schedule better, check out our weekday raid team: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20754448136
    Good morning folks
    Bump hope everyone has a good Monday
    8/9M Tomb of Sargeras
    10/10M Nighthold
    US 130 in Legion

Seraph of US-Mal’Ganis is a GIANT, adult, mythic progression raiding guild featuring ELEVEN full time raid teams all operating in cohesion under one roof. We are routinely among the top guilds on the server. We have been around for over eight years and we will be here for years to come. Seraph offers a full community experience and could very easily be the last guild you ever join.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:
    • Core raids for each team
    • Community raids open to all
    • Legacy & achievement events open to all
    • M+ Dungeons
    • PVP - RBGs, BGs, Arena
    • Twitch hosting for raiders
    • Social Media promotion
    • Active guild forums

Each of our eleven teams has unique needs and schedules, and vary from casual to hardcore. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

1. Spaceball One - 7/9M (11pm - 2am CST, Tue/Wed/Thu)
    3. Repulsion - 5/9M (9pm - 12am CST, Sun/Mon/Wed)
    4. Disasterpiece - 7/9H (5:30pm - 7:30pm CST, Tues/Wed/Thu)
    5. Hallowed Ground - 5/9M (11pm - 2am CST, Fri/Sat)
    6. Bloodline - 8/9M (7pm - 10pm CST, Tues/Wed/Thu)
    7. Color Blind - 5/9M ( 8:30pm - 12am CST, Fri/Sat)
    8. Barely Heroic - HEROIC - 9/9H (10:30pm - 1:30am CST, Tues/Thu)
    9. Remnant - 3/9M (7pm - 10pm CST, Sat/Sun)
    10. Crippling Depression - 4/9M (9pm - 12am CST, Mon/Tues)
    11. Legends of Chaos - 3/9M (7pm - 10pm CST, Tues/Wed/Thurs)
    12. After Dawn - MORNING - 6/9M (10am - 1pm CST, Tues/Wed/Thurs)

Global Recruitment: Symmone (Btag: ClaireBear#1202)(Discord: Symmone#2172), Stardust (Btag: LeiaJade#1551)(Discord: Star-Leia#6804), Izzybells (Btag: izy#1699)(Discord: Izzy#5574)
    Guild Master: IlpadTwo (Btag: ilpad#1438)
    Recruitment Discord: https://discord.gg/MB7aBZm

Visit http://SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild!