[H] 932 Frost Mage LF Sat/Sun guild

Guild Recruitment
I am looking for a guild who raids LATE on the weekends. My previous guild and I hit up to Mythic Desolate with an exception to Mythic Mistress.

My current job is pretty random in regards to work schedules so I try to work raiding in late nights on the weekends.

My btag is Xannidel#1781
bumpity bump
<Organ Harversters> 6/9 M ToS are now recruiting dps to complete our roster!! Currently looking for non warrior dps. Raid times are Friday and Saturday 5:30 - 9pm server time (pst). All skilled/serious players should inquire.
My B-tag Rhinodude#1265
"Enlightened-Firetree" is a friendly, adult, semi-casual guild. We started just before Legion's release. Our goal is to clear all heroic content, and to progress into mythic content. We love to joke around with each other, but we can focus when necessary. All we're looking for are those few extra numbers to push us to that magical number of 20 to start mythic content.

Raid Times (EST):
Saturday 8pm-12am
Sunday 8pm-11pm

Current Progression:
Emerald Nightmare - 7/7N & 7/7H
Trial of Valor - 3/3N & 3/3H
Nighthold - 10/10N & 10/10H & 3/10M
Tomb of Sargeras - 9/9N & 9/9H

Recruitment Needs:
Healer – Monk, Priest, Paladin
Any dps class, but there is a higher need for ranged.

Realm:
PVP - Firetree is also merged with Drak'Tharon, Malorne, Rivendare, Spirestone & Stormscale
Note: It's a really mellow PVP realm.

BTag: Avralynia#1876
Discord: Av#5252
<Vice> [H] Chogall is a weekend nighttime raiding guild currently looking for skilled players to continue progression.

Raid Times:
Friday 9pm-12am EST
Saturday 9pm-12am EST

Progression:
7/9M

Apply at:
https://goo.gl/forms/wGOxle69kCsPJvE33

Contact
Gub#1148
Min Requirement: 3/9M+ experience, 930+ equipped iLevel & 68+ artifact traits.

We are Horde and have been a team since December 2009. We're interested in having you join our squad. Can we speak on BNET or Discord?
Legion Progression History:
***Mythic Mistress to 15% on first night of pulls***
5/9 M-ToS, 8/10 M-NH, 2/3 M-ToV & 7/7 M-EN

Raid Schedule (Server[CST]):
Tuesday & Sunday: 10:00PM - 1:00AM
(Optional) Heroic Thursdays
Deviant is a team consistenting of mostly late 20 early, 30 year old players. I would describe our team as a mature guild that have created a raiding environment that likes to have fun, but avoids politics, racism & homophobia. I regularly update our website so please take a look as there is additional information on our raid environment and loot system there in addition to some boss kill videos, which are added the day after each progression kill.

<Deviant>
is a Horde US progression based 2 day, 6 hour raiding guild formed in December 2009.
We use a customized EPGP loot system modified over multiple expansion to make it fair for both old and new team members & Discord for voice chat.
Server Group:
Destromath, Thunderlord, Azgalor & Azshara

Visit our website for FAQs & kill videos:
http://www.TeamDeviant.com
GM Contact Info:
enceno#1753 on Blizzard App
enceno#7514 on Discord
bump
bumpity
bump
bump-o
<Ultimatum>
US-Thrall Horde
Team 1: Fri/Sat 11:55pm-3am
Optional Thursday Night 11:55pm-1:45am Normal Clear
Invites go out at 11:30pm-11:55pm

Current Progression:
Tomb of Sargeras: 8/9H

About Us:
Ultimatum is a newly formed progression raiding guild with mythic goals. Our desire as a guild is to push end game content and maintain a positive, stress free, fun environment.

What We are Looking For:
Ultimatum is looking for skilled players who have the drive to progress through end game content, are open to constructive criticism, have the ability to act like adults and behave respectfully when dealing with people both in and out of the guild.

Recruitment:
We are currently accepting any and all applications. Exceptional players are encouraged to apply and will be considered regardless of our current recruitment needs.

Expectations:
Bring your A game every night
Maintain steady attendance
Be on and ready at least 15 minutes prior to raid start
Be knowledgeable about your class, spec and upcoming progression encounters
Be able to follow instructions and take constructive criticism

Voice Chat:
Discord

Required Add-ons:
Dbm/BigWigs

Application Process:
Submit an Application.
The Application will be reviewed and discussed internally.
If you are on the server or if the tier is currently cross-realmable, we may bring you in on farm content to see how you play and if you are good fit for our group.
If your application is chosen for further review, you will be offered a trial.
We trial our applicants over a 2 week raiding period, to see if you're reliable and a good addition to our team. During this trial period you are encouraged to roll on any loot, but team members will have priority over you. (After you pass your trial you will be held to the same loot standards as our current team members)

If you are interested, apply at our website:
https://ultimatum-thrall.enjin.com/

GM/Officer btag:
Iamjesus#11763
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you as we have an immediate opening. =)

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
buump
Hey there, <Speakeasy> is recruiting like-minded people for Antorus progression. We are an evening weekend guild. Our goal is to kill bosses yet have fun doing so.

Progress: 7/9M
Times: Friday & Saturday 9pm-1am EST
Contact info: Ztop#1564
I hope to hear from you!
I really have to iterate that Fridays are a no go for me.
bump
Still hoping to find that one Saturday/Sunday raid guild that wants to push heroic and mythics.
bump-o
Need more guild love.
Still looking for a late night Saturday and Sunday guild.