Vanilla Mogs

General Discussion
Lol transmog, in Classic, lol. You will wear your cloth robe of the boar with + STR and mustard / green scheme with pride!
No.

Hell no.
11/06/2017 10:27 AMPosted by Bolrug
11/06/2017 10:24 AMPosted by Cruelint

Nope. No. Noooo. Nope. No. Don't have something from Classic? That sucks. Shoulda played Classic then.

Well,

Pack up guys, this guy made Blizzard's business decision for them.

Yes, thats exactly what happened.
11/06/2017 10:51 AMPosted by Sedara
I am completely fine with people being able to earn appearances from Classic for their Current stuff. I just don't want stuff going from Current to Classic. Classic to Current is completely fine.

It's not like all this stuff will be everywhere anyway. It will still be unbelievably difficult and time consuming to get.

As someone with quite a bit of the old school stuff that isn't around anymore, it wouldn't bother me at all.

In fact, I would rather enjoy seeing a lot of that stuff again on Current and knowing that those people share that experience.

It would completely ruin the Classic economy and ruin the experience for many people. Aside from Battle.net integration, nothing should be altered.
Blasphemy
Vanilla was my childhood I want it as Authentic as possible so please..

Do NOT add flying or LFG / LFR it defeats the purpose of vanilla and you cannot admire the work they put into the zones what fun is it sitting afk waiting for que pop when you can travel and possibly find a rare along the way.

But in all seriousness if they added that I could see tons more toxic players than there already is.

it draws in more ninjas, more people (reserving) and then guild drama that is my opinion though personally Tmog has no personal gain does not help you clear a raid but I still want it as authentic as possible we made do without mogging before we can do it again.
There's a dedicated Classic forum now;

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/22814264/
You all seem to be misunderstanding OP...

He's not suggesting transmog be implemented into classic at all, he even makes sure to say that.

He's saying to make it so finding an item in classic will unlock the transmog for use on current expac servers...Saying "no it would ruin classic servers" makes absolutely 0 sense.
It won't happen but I wish it would. I can always stay hopeful to get the dreadnaught set lol.
11/06/2017 09:43 AMPosted by Margirita
Dear Blizzard,

The account wide transmog flags that tell the system that you earned a particular item....can we possibly have that work from the vanilla server as well?

I'm not talking about transmoging in vanilla. Just allowing my non vanilla accounts to get the item looks from the vanilla server.

There are many quest Items I didn't manage to get and there are some items that are no longer available in current wow. This would be a nice way to restore those items back to us.

Please consider this... Thank you

I agree with this.

If people are playing both games they they should have their rewards reflected on their efforts.

Yes, ppl who played classic 13 years ago have the rewards from that time on their normal toons. But what about those who did not play then?

Currently, those who did not play 13 years ago do not and should not have those rewards.

HOWEVER, since Classic is about to be available to everyone now, that means that the same requirements for aforementioned rewards will once again be possible to be completed.

That is to say that if 13 years ago someone got in a guild, raided with 39 other ppl, downed the 4 horsemen in 40 man NAXX, and got the Corrupted Ashbringer, they may still have it. And if someone does the exact same thing on the new Classic Server, are they not equally entitled to reaping the same reward?

They both completed the same task at the same difficulty under the same conditions.

I 100% agree with you Margarita.

/signed.