caster/caster/rsham

Arenas
grats on playing fotm and having no originality in your quest for gladiator.
Thanks
and yes, I'm salty from fighting spriest/destro, demo/spriest, ele/spriest, ele/destro, ele/demo, destro/boomy, spriest/boomy, ele/boomy (might have missed a few)
and playing 10 minute games
but but but there were 0 spriests at blizzcon????!
11/08/2017 03:35 PMPosted by Yasha
and yes, I'm salty from fighting spriest/destro, demo/spriest, ele/spriest, ele/destro, ele/demo, destro/boomy, spriest/boomy, ele/boomy (might have missed a few)

Those damn arcane mages!
11/08/2017 03:59 PMPosted by Pouchyx
but but but there were 0 spriests at blizzcon????!

yea, and the EU meta is completely different from this terrible meta we're in now.
or well.. terrible for Cupid, amazing for spriests like you. :)
Just beat a ton of double caster rsham teams on my rsham playing frostmage/arms/rsham at 2.1k mmr. And from what I've seen, all their damage comes from PvEing down their opponents. Rarely do I see caster teams that actually play well. A demosplay team constantly kept overextending to get fears, silences and mindbombs on me, but failed to realize that they lined their healer 50% of the time. Would say the same for a cupid cleave I faced, except hunter missed 2 bursting shots on me and max dr'd a trap and they still won...
I got 2k with some garbage can spriests/destros and I don't feel guilty at all. Riptide healing wave x2 spam while 80 yds away took a lot of skill. I think I had to link 4 times in about 200 games. My lock got like 3 bolts a game and never casted channel demonfire I mean it's a joke rlly
/shrug at least I got my soon to be unobtainable set (or I will when they give out ensembles next November lol)

Enjoy legion <3
like its beatable obviously. Otherwise I wouldn't have gotten as far as I have playing cupid. But every game it's an uphill battle. Can't slip up. Gotta play on my toes. Get the CC chain. Line until next go. Get punished by stormkeeper. Get punished by the massive amount of pressure. Get punished by spriest damage. Gotta watch skyfury totems. Gotta watch my healer's positioning. Gotta watch mindbombs into silence on my healer. Can't move without freedom.

They have an out for every CC setup. Imp dispel. Mass dispel. Earthen shield totem. Disperse. Life swap. They have an answer for every setup. So the games go 10 minutes+. Within those 10 minutes, if we slip up, we die. And most of the time, our healer goes OOM before we get a chance.

And they probably don't have to think much at all other than pressing their PvE rotation.
GD tells me wizards are terrible and melee is king
11/08/2017 05:51 PMPosted by Argorwal
GD tells me wizards are terrible and melee is king

if gd says it...it must be true. #buffmeleewings
i only play double warlock with my trusty sidekick ecid
That's why I don't play my ret or DK anymore and just play ele and hpriest b/c this meta is awful to play melee in literally if u are melee and u have to go on something other then the warlock he's just gonna spam fear you all game and throw chaos bolt or run that brain dead cremation build. And if you go on his partner he will just do 400k+ DPS... why? Because class fantasy lmao...
Yeah melee totally hit like wet noodles. All melee need buffed by 200% damage to compete.
11/09/2017 02:51 AMPosted by Netheerix
Yeah melee totally hit like wet noodles. All melee need buffed by 200% damage to compete.

Well no. Melee is not the problem. But I mean, given the meta, we should have a few more mobility options. Freedom every 25 seconds, horse every 45 seconds is not good enough for rets. Take away half my damage, I don't care. Give me another mobility option.
11/09/2017 06:30 AMPosted by Yasha
11/09/2017 02:51 AMPosted by Netheerix

Well no. Melee is not the problem. But I mean, given the meta, we should have a few more mobility options. Freedom every 25 seconds, horse every 45 seconds is not good enough for rets. Take away half my damage, I don't care. Give me another mobility option.

ok no, this is where i draw the line trolling or no. Rets have the most mobility they have ever had this xpac and still want more....in an xpac where ranged classes have less mobility than ever before (not counting arcane mages hehe)
11/09/2017 06:36 AMPosted by Renwlzwanabe
ok no, this is where i draw the line trolling or no. Rets have the most mobility they have ever had this xpac and still want more....in an xpac where ranged classes have less mobility than ever before (not counting arcane mages hehe)

Are you kidding dude? Last 2 xpacs we had Speed of Light, the option for a passive +30% movement speed, and getting a movement speed increase every judgment. And then some glyph that reduced the movement speed of judged targets.
Given I've played well over 1000 games this season alone 2200+ mmr, I think I know what I'm talking about. I know I'm not glad or rank 1 obviously, but it seems to me, the mobility should be a little better. Could care less if they nerfed my damage.
11/08/2017 03:35 PMPosted by Yasha

Now im no glad, but you did just list 8 teams. I am certain there are more teams than that glad range as well. Isn't that a good thing that there are so many classes/specs able to be glad range? How can you say that 8 teams are fotm?

Are you just saying that casters in general are fotm? I understand if you were to say, "X spec is fotm" but essentially saying all casters are fotm is kind of ridiculous.
11/09/2017 06:36 AMPosted by Renwlzwanabe
11/09/2017 06:30 AMPosted by Yasha

No

Rets were much better off last expac having the judge movement buff/glyph and emancipate