930 ilvl 72 Trait 6/9M Sub Rogue LF Guild

Guild Recruitment
Hi everyone I'm just going to get to it:

-Sub rogue looking for semi-hardcore guild.
-Looking to raid 9+ Hours a week
- Days/Afternoons/Nights does not matter
- Only interested in realms that are medium population and up
- Faction Change/Server Transfer can be ASAP

About me:

So I have always played either feral or some spec of rogue. I really enjoy the energy/combo point system and really enjoy the snap-shotting play style that feral and sub rogue have had throughout legion. I have been playing very actively since TBC.

Gear wise I have BIS legendaries but I don't have my t20 2 or 4 piece set bonus or even mediocre trinkets. In simulations when I put on these set pieces it increases my dps drastically and I can't tell you how many times I wish I had the 4 piece because it was time for everything to be lined up for go.

So these are farm logs of farm raids its not much but I'm just coming back to the game. Here is my Personal Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/usercalendar/590921/

While I may be under-geared for Antorus release I am eager to get back to the game. I am using my time right now running simulations, looking up guides, asking questions on the class discord, and putting theory to practice in raids and m+. I really enjoyed m+ before I stopped playing so being a very active guild is a very huge + to me.

I can be contacted on Battle Net @ Depti#11876 and on Discord @ Depti#7155.
Drow-Dalaran; a Ahead of the Curve Guild is looking to fill spots for our core raid team. We're currently 2/9 M-TOS as a guild; with many of our core raiders anywhere from 2/9M - 5/9M TOS. (9/9M Raid Lead) We have everything from the Casual Joe to the Hardcore Raider! Great social environment; No Drama. Most members are 21-33 years of age. As well as end game raiding we have lots of members that push mythic keystones on the daily.

Our goal is to build around a very strong core group of players to form a unstoppable force in patch 7.3.5 and beyond to push Mythic content.

Core Beliefs: Strive to be the best at your class, respect guild mates, and contribute to the community.

Raid times: Tues / Thurs 7:30pm-10:30pm Pacific time / 10:30pm-1:30am EST
(When AT Burning Throne comes out we'll probably go to Tues/Wed/Thurs)

Loot: Loot Council

DPS/Healing spots for raid team will be competitive once core team is filled and is based on a show of mechanics while pulling optimal DPS/HPS numbers.

We are currently recruiting all classes and specs. (See Below for Priorities)

1 ) Holy Priest
2 ) Resto Druid
3 ) Resto/Elemental Shaman
4 ) Sub Rogue OR Mage
5 ) Havoc Demon Hunter
6 ) Shadow Priest
7 ) Beastmaster/Marksmanship Hunter
8 ) Brewmaster Monk OR Unholy DK
9 ) Guardian Druid OR Unholy DK

Contact Info: Please feel free to contact us in game with any further questions.

Kerrek - Lead Officer
Harrison1992#1126

Gjest - Guild Master
Ragnorrakk#1753

Cynthdruid- Raid Lead
BrianWOW#1275
Hey there Depti,

We possibly could be looking to add a rogue to our roster for Antorus. Gear isn't too much of a problem at all as long as there is skill behind the player. I'll leave our spam below and feel free to add me if you're interested and we can chat.

About Us:

Synergy [H] on Tichondrius is a established semi-hardcore raiding guild. We have been around since 2011 and plan on tackling Mythic content through Legion!!!

We are passionately dedicated to PvE Raid progression and, as such, every decision we make as a guild is devoted to that end. With just a 3-day raiding schedule we take raid time very seriously, and have very high expectations of ourselves and potential members.

At the same time, however, personality and attitude can not be stressed enough, as we will not take a talented player if they don't fit in well with the rest of the guild. We are here to raid, have fun and progress. If you share Synergy's motivations and goals, we highly encourage you to apply.

Recruitment:

Tank
*Exceptional Candidates

Melee Damage
*Rogue

Ranged Damage
*Mage
*Shadow Priest
*Shaman

Healer
*Druid
*Paladin
*Shaman
*Priest

Progression:

Prior Tiers (since 2011) information is listed on our website (About Us)!

Tier 17: (US #153)
Tier 18: (US #161)
Tier 19: (7/7M...3/3M...10/10M)
Tier 20: (7/9M)

Guild Information:

Raid Times:
•Tuesday: 8:30PM -11:30 PM PST
•Wednesday: 8:30PM -11:30 PM PST
•Thursday: 8:30PM -11:30 PM PST

Guild Website:
http://www.synergyhorde.com/

If you have any question regarding the guild or recruitment please contact:
(Fistdlanthus) Fistdlanthus#1237
(Ascyra) Zaxean#1783
(Graynx) Granx#1861
We only raid 6 hours a week but have an optional Monday where we will be doing normal ABT. Figured id see if you were interested in a morning/daytime guild. GL in your search. Best of luck

No Nubbness- Tichondrious- Wednesday and Thursday 9am-Noon PST, optional Monday raid at same times

TOP PRIORITY CURRENTLY FOR NON PALLY HEALER AND PRO WARLOCK

Filling up ranks for upcoming raid. Need DPS who want to hit heroic ABT hard and try out for mythic team

Currently 9/9H pre nerf and 4/9M.

If you enjoy our raid times then feel free to whisper me and chat.

We will be going directly into Heroic ABT and doing Normal ABT on the optional Monday raids.

Heroic raids are a chance to see what people can do and help us to set up our Mythic 20 man group out of the best players.

Looking for active dedicated people to push content harder in final raid of Legion

Consecrater#1492
Pandamonium on US Magtheridon – Alliance 9/9H 6/9M is currently recruiting for our mythic raid!

Raid Times – 7:00PM-10:00PM EST Saturday & Sunday

Loot System – Loot Council, which is based off of
*Performance
*Raid Attendance
*Previous Loot
*Attitude and drive for progression.

Highest Needs -
Ranged DPS (Hunters, Mages, Moonkins, etc)

We are interested in mythic caliber players of any role or class!

Why Raid With Pandamonium?

Our group has a long standing history filled with knowledgeable, dedicated players looking to progress through end game content on the highest difficulty. The team's focus is to be better each time not only per pull, but as players, to continue to grow as a progression team. Our raid environment is focused on progression and our members work together to work through strats and experience content together while maintaining progress throughout the tier. We like to have fun, and killing bosses is fun!

A bonus to our raid is that we have a supportive community within the guild that is active with members who have various other interests so that you have company during off-raid nights. The worst thing is to be active in a guild that only logs on for raids!

General requirements include:
* Commitment to regular attendance to the team
* Raid ready character as the first tier drops.
* Ability to use Discord and have working mic.
* Stable internet connection with little to no disconnects.

Feel free to contact any of us in game with any questions!
Atrianna#1646 - Raid Leader / GM
Keaton#1165 - Melee Lead
Drinkinmycup#1192 - Recruitment Officer
<Iris> on Emerald Dream - US

Sun/Mon 7-11 CST, optional Thurs Raid. (I know that's 8 hrs and your post says 9+, but if its close enough for you if the rest is right, lets talk)

8/9M Core group of players switching to the above schedule for next tier.

I sent an invite so we can chat about it.

Naaldira#1635
We would like to talk to you about joining our Fri/Sat group. below is our whole guild spam. We can offer you a core spot.

<UNCOMMON SENSE> is recruiting for two of our raid groups for Antorus. Our fresh Heroic Antorus group and our casual weekend group. We are located on Sargeras on the alliance side. The Heroic Antorus group will run Tues/Wed from 7:30-10:30pm ct. We currently have all roles available for the raid team. The goal of this group is to push content. We plan to start with Heroic Antorus once it opens up and progress as fast as we can. We are looking for casual minded raiders but serious raiders for pushing content.

Requirements for team:
Must have 920+ gear by time raid opens up
Must be artifact power level 70
Must be properly gemmed and enchanted

The weekend heroic group runs Fri/Sat from 8-11pm ct. This group has a more laid back environment for raiding but still pushes content. This group is recruiting dps and healers for the group.

You can contact me at Smooshybear#1809 for more info on the raid group.
Hey Depti,

[H]Poutine-Zul'jin is a 2-night raiding guild, Tuesday/Thursday from 8-11pm EST. We're 4/9 M and looking for some solid DPS to come and fill core spots in our raid team as we continue mythic progression into Antorus.

If you're interested and want to chat more add: Shadowbites#1291
<Apex> Sargeras DAYTIME 7/7M 3/3H 7/10M 9/9H 7/9M

Apex is a daytime afternoon mythic raiding guild on Sargeras. We consist mostly of raiders that have been playing since vanilla and TBC. Our guild core has experienced progression through end game raid content as it has changed throughout the expansions. If end game raid progression interests you, then please contact us!

We’re looking for competitive and reliable players to strengthen our mythic roster for Tomb of Sargeras progression and for the upcoming raid, Antorus, the Burning Throne.

Minimum Requirements:

• 930 Item Level
• 69 Artifact Traits

Schedule (CST):

• Tuesday: 2:00pm – 5:00pm
• Wednesday: 2:00pm – 5:00pm
• Thursday: 2:00pm – 5:00pm
• Friday: 2:00pm – 5:00pm (Full Normal and Heroic Clear: Optional)

Recruitment Needs:

DPS:
• RANGED DPS + ROGUES

Our recruitment will remain open to any class/spec played by anyone who knows their class.

Apply:

• Contact me in game if you have any questions or leave a comment below and I'll get back to you within 24hrs.

Fill out an application on our website: Apex.wowlaunch.com

• Mashy#11417
• Dvexx#1490

Guild Thread link: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759149893?page=1
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
hey there! we are currently in need of a rogue for our mythic progression roster. Here is some info on about the guild and hopefully we can talk soon!

<Did We Log> [3/9M] HORDE-MAL’GANIS guild currently raiding Mon, Tues, Wed from 6pm-9pm server/central time. We are a semi-hardcore to casual guild looking to bolster our ranks for mythic Tomb of Sargeras progression. We have officers that are experienced amd willing to help others out. We love to laugh and have a good time but also know when to be serious and clear some content. For raids we require RC Loot Council, Angry Assignment and Discord if you don’t already have them. Flasks and Foods provided for progression raids. When not doing raiding progression we run mythic+ and pvp. We invite YOU to join our ranks and would love to hear from you! Add calibug#1568 for more information!
keep Drow in mind!
<Seraph>
8/9M Tomb of Sargeras
10/10M Nighthold
US 130 in Legion

Seraph of US-Mal’Ganis is a GIANT, adult, mythic progression raiding guild featuring NINE full time raid teams all operating in cohesion under one roof. We are routinely among the top guilds on the server. We have been around for over eight years and we will be here for years to come. Seraph offers a full community experience and could very easily be the last guild you ever join.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:
  • Core raids for each team
  • Community raids open to all
  • Legacy & achievement events open to all
  • M+ Dungeons
  • PVP - RBGs, BGs, Arena
  • Twitch hosting for raiders
  • Social Media promotion
  • Active guild forums

Recruitment
Each of our nine teams has unique needs and schedules, and vary from casual to hardcore. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

1. Spaceball One - 7/9M (11pm - 2am CST, Tue/Wed/Thu)
3. Repulsion - 5/9M (9pm - 12am CST, Sun/Mon/Wed)
4. Disasterpiece - 8/9H (5:30pm - 7:30pm CST, Tues/Wed/Thu)
5. Hallowed Ground - 5/9M (11pm - 2am CST, Fri/Sat)
6. Bloodline - 8/9M (7pm - 10pm CST, Tues/Wed/Thu)
7. Color Blind - 5/9M ( 8:30pm - 12am CST, Fri/Sat)
8. Barely Heroic - HEROIC - 9/9H (10:30pm - 1:30am CST, Tues/Thu)
10. Crippling Depression - 4/9M (9pm - 12am CST, Mon/Tues)
11. Legends of Chaos - 3/9M (7pm - 10pm CST, Tues/Wed/Thurs)

Guild Master: IlpadTwo (Btag: ilpad#1438)

Visit http://SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild!
Hello <Astral> is a newly formed 2 day/6 hour(Tues/Thurs 9p-12a EST) raiding guild on Mal'ganis horde built from mythic players with over 10 years of raiding experience. If you are interested in joining a progression focused guild with a laid back atmosphere you can contact us with the information below. We hope to hear from you soon!

Discord: Netho#6174
BNet: Netho#1554

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759251282#1
[H][Mal'ganis]<Astral>Recruiting for Antorus - World of Warcraft Forums
<Astral> is a newly re-formed 2 day Mythic progression based guild on Mal’ganis horde. After clearing 7/7M Emerald Nightmare shortly after launch our team decided to take a break. Our core is mostly 4-5/9M ToS and includes veteran players with over 10 years of raiding experience. We are looking for dedicated players who enjoy a progression focused environment and do what it takes to be the best they can. It is important to understand that the team will not enter Mythic progression until we have the 20 specific players that we are looking for. Raid Times: Tues/Thurs 9pm-12am EST Since we only raid 6 hours a week, high attendance is a must. Expectations Positive attitude 90% attendance Exceptional knowledge of your class Flexibility Food/Flask/etc and be ready 10 minutes before raid start 925+ IL 60+ Artifact Traits 9/9 Heroic Tomb of Sargeras Recruitment Melee DPS: Rogue Warrior Shaman Death KnightRanged DPS: Mage Druid Shaman Hunter WarlockContact us Discord GM: Netho#6174 zephaas#1197 BNet DirtNasty#11601
We have one of the easiest application processes you'll find! And you never know, we could be your new home.
Enigma (10/10M), (9/9H) (7/9M) is a hardcore raiding guild on Mal'Ganis (US) Chicago, Horde.

About us
Enigma was formed at the end of 2015. As a policy, we reward consistent raiding positions to raiders who perform well. We believe that all players in Enigma, regardless of seniority or rank must perform to keep their raid spot. This ensures a competitive atmosphere. By joining us you agree to playing outside of raid the minimum of a 10+ and 15 bil ap gain scaling with ak.
We actively help our members get 10+ keys each week as well and are proud to present one of best M+ team on the server.

Raid Schedule
Tuesday: 10:00PM CST - 01:30AM CST
Wednesday: 10:00PM CST - 01:30AM CST
Thursday: 10:00PM CST - 01:30AM CST

Recruitment
Actively looking for dps and a healer. Holy Pally / Resto druid Pref.
Exceptional applicants of any kind are accepted and given opportunity. Balance druids, Mages, Warriors, and Shadow Priests are of special interest.

More information
If you have any concerns or questions or wish to inquire about recruitment, please contact us.
Gazzuk#1936 our GM

We utilize discord for communication;
Website and Application: www.guildenigma.com
Hey there Ante Meridiem is a morning time raid guild on Stormrage. We are currently 8/9 M ToS. We raid Thursday, Friday, and Monday 9am-1pm est. We are always looking for good players and are trying to bolster our roster for Antorus.
Nightstalkers has been raiding on Emerald Dream for many years now. We are currently looking for DPS and heals for Antorus - our goal is to get into Mythic as quickly as possible.

Our required raid nights are Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday 7-11 pm CST (server).

If you have any additional questions, please feel free to read more about us at http://forums.nightstalkersed.com or contact any of our officers in game.

Feel free to add us to battletag:

GM - Defenestrate#1146
Káelyn#1403 (alt code 160)
Whosuwamekil#1418
Zekul#1387
Reiss#1228
[Nightfall Inc] 7/9M
<US-Sargeras>
Alliance
Raid times
Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday
[8:30PM to 11:30PM] CST – Central Standard Time

Recruiting 935+ extremely talented individuals who are looking for a home in a competetive E-sports organization. Our current focus is to complete Cutting Edge and dive into Antorus with the top guilds in the world. We are looking for players who wish to completely dominate the scene who have a positive attitude and are hungry for success and self improvement. We are also recruiting 920+ players for our second mythic team, while slightly less hardcore than our main team our focus is to offer them an environment with top tier leadership and the tools to succeed well past the average.

Article on Maiden kill from sponsorship: https://t.co/cmVecE9dN0

If you are interested please contact me on Discord
WannaBeNinja#4300 (WanabeNinja#1572 for Battlenet Tag)
<Elevate> A new guild founded on Stormrage by long time friends(10+ years) who decided to form our own guild with a 5/9m lead is looking for more members to come join us for Antorus and future content! We currently are in search of all rolls and classes to fill our ranks no trial period will be needed as we are recruiting for core positions only!

Raid Schedule
So people have asked the following its Sat night and Sun night(12:30-3am est)

Sat 12:30- 3:00am EST Mandatory Progression
Sun 12:30- 3:00am EST Mandatory Progression

What we are looking for!
Mature patient Raiders who will stick around for progression through thick and thin. This means players that will stay and grow with us not jump at the first opportunity for better progression as we strive to bring the whole guild up to a better progression standpoint!

Raiders who are active in the guild and not just on for raid nights as we have other activities on off raid days to help build us as a team and get to know everyone in its entirety.

Raiders who follow mechanics and work to be better every pull and not just worry about parses or being top DPS though you should be striving for both max DPS and following mechanics to provide best possible performance.

We are currently looking for

Heals
Restoration shaman

DPS

Affliction Lock
Ret Pally
Fire or Frost Mage
Assassination or Sub Rouge
Havoc Demon Hunter
Shadow Priest

All other exceptional players should still inquire for a interview.

If this sounds like the right fit for you please contact me or one of the officers below.

GM/Raid Lead Natas#1536
Council Member Vahrone#1736
<Tactical> Stormrage Alliance 5/9M is now looking to add talented players to its weekend raid team.

Who we are:

Tactical formed on Nov 2, 2017 by a group of friends who, due to real life commitments, could no longer maintain their weekday raiding schedules. We love raiding and want to continue to enjoy progression but on a more limited raid schedule. After only our first weekend together as a guild we were 9/9H and 4/9M. Our main focus currently is getting the right group of people in the next few weeks in order to push Antorus hard when it opens.

Schedule:

Our team runs on Fri and Sat 10pm est to 1am est but believes that a more casual schedule does not have to mean casual results. We believe that with the right group of individuals and the proper focus during raid time we can achieve satisfactory progression. We enjoy having fun and joking around and like to create a friendly raid atmosphere while still knowing when to focus up and get stuff done. If you feel that raiding can still be productive and fun without the full time commitment of 3 or 4 days a week we might be the home for you.

Needs:

H Pally (high demand)

R Druid with viable dps OS (med demand)

Rogue (med demand)

Mage (high demand)

All talented players are welcome to apply even if your class/spec isn't listed.
tacticalstormrage.enjin.com

Raid times - Currently Fri/Sat 10pm est-1am est, but will be moving to 9pm-1am when Antorus goes live.

Message the following contacts for details:

Syans - Syan#1437
Psyrina - GiGi#1168
Discappoint - Xerynn#1549
Diszect - Killswitch#1272