932 S/Holy Priest LF Raiding guild

Guild Recruitment
Hey guys, I am a 932 Shadow/Holy Priest main looking for a long term raiding guild. Arti level 62 for Shadow and 64 for Holy. I would prefer to RDPS but I am also fine with healing. I am open to realm/faction transfer if the offer is good! Add me Casper#1470
Helloooooo Orthodox,

<ECKSDEE> is a 9/9H guild currently looking for raiders to fill our current roster in anticipation for Antorus! And you sir, sound like the perfect candidate =) We have been around as a guild for just short of two years, but we've been raiding as a team for much longer than that. We're a laid back group who likes to kill things and try to have fun doing so. Our raids run Tuesdays and Thursdays, from 8pm - 11pm PST. We have also added an off-night casual raiding with our sister guild on Wednesdays and Sunday (Fundays) for alts / members that may still need gear (these are completely voluntary). That means you can gear up in our heroic / normal runs until you feel you're ready for Mythics on your toon ;)

You can add my btag (Validas#1299) or our raid leader Mosy's (Syrup#1855). If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us!
Hello!

<Maximum Effort> is an Alliance heroic raiding guild on US Cenarius. We are a small guild currently and are recruiting to fill out our roster and our heroic raid team! We are a casual raiding guild that likes to have fun even during progression raiding.

We do strive to work together to solve problems in raids and any that occur in mythic + without it turning into a hostile environment. We value working together and keeping the environment friendly and fun while also making progress.

We raid every Thursday and Friday from 8:30p-11p PST.
We're currently 9/9H.

We also do m+ together and would love to get multiple teams for those going as well!

If you're interested, please add us on bnet!

Sb00ya#1183
Hales#11413
Izzerro#1749

Thank you!!
<Dirty Mike and the Boyz>
6/9M ToS Thrall

<Dirty Mike and the Boyz> is a tight knit group of players who have been raiding together for 4 expansions while downing bosses at a steady pace. We want all members to be able to enjoy their time in the guild.

Current recruitment needs:

Ranged:
Hunter
Balance Druid, OS Heals would be a plus
Mages
Shadow Priest, OS Heals would be a plus
Warlock

Healer:
Priest
Druid
Monk

Melee:
Rogue
DK

Loot:
We distribute loot by an officer led loot council with the guild's ability to progress in mind.

Raid Times - Sun/Tues/Thurs 8:00 pm EST to 11:00 pm EST
Please contact me at my Battle Tag Nioen#1176 for any questions you have.
Hi Ortho, we're looking to add a few to our team. Beef#12743 is my B-Tag. I hope to hear from you soon.

Hi Everyone, and thank you for checking out our post! <TaintSmashers> is a Alliance guild on the Whisperwind, and Dentarg servers. The guild has leaders who have experience leading guilds in both AoTC, and Mythic levels.

Our primary focus is AoTC, and Mythic plus. Current progression is 9/9 H ToS Cleared! (Usually in a few hours at this point) We're looking to add more talent for Antorus.

We raid Fridays, and Saturdays 8pm to 11pm EST (6 hours, wk). Semi-Hardcore atmosphere while keeping things light, and fun so everyone can enjoy the game.

What we're looking for in potential raiders
  • Solid players who like to enjoy the game for what it is. A game!
  • Reliable Attendance
  • Good attitude, and a good sense of humor
  • Active players
  • What TaintSmashers offers you!
  • Fun Raiding enviroment
  • AoTC every tier
  • New friends!
  • Thank you for taking the time to read our post. I encourage you to at least talk to someone in Discord before making a decision one way or another. I look forward from hearing from you!

Beef#12743 - My B-Tag
    Crusader4500#1474 - Officer
    Gaarashatan#1372 - Officer
    <Lzuruha> Sargeras [A] 3/9m ToS

Lzuruha is a professional and sponsored multi-gaming team and community. Created on July 24th, 2001,the first generation of Lzuruha members began on the original battle.net playing games like StarCraft: Brood War, Diablo II and WarCraft II. We are currently looking expand our roster to the best 20 we can for Mythic Progression.

Raid Days and Times:

Tuesday: 7:00PM - 10:00PM EST
    Wednesday: 7:00PM - 10:00PM EST
    Thursday: 7:00PM - 10:00PM EST

Lzuruha is currently recruiting reliable players for Antoris but will accept other exceptional players not listed:
    Warrior
    Mages
    Rogues
    Warlocks
    Shadow Priest
    Hunters
    Ele/Enhance/ Resto shaman
    Boomkins/Resto druids
    Casuals also welcome!
    (Strong logs are a plus but not required)

Any further questions can directed to our Officer core on Sargeras-US (Alliance):

Officer: Kinoy (Kinoy#1165)
    Our guild (OOB) was formed on November of 2006 and has raided since level 60 molten core. While we are going on our 12th year as a raiding guild we do so without recruiting for the bench. Our raid times are Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 7pm till 10pm CST.
    We pride ourselves in the stability of this guild and treat each other like family here. I would love to speak with you about everything else since I do not cut and paste recruitment spams on people’s threads. It is much better to find a good fit by actually taking the time to get to know someone. I added you as we currently do not have a priest and would love for you to become one of us.

I look forward to speaking with you,
    Geo
    No Nubbness- Tichondrious- Wednesday and Thursday 9am-Noon PST, optional Monday raid at same times

TOP PRIORITY CURRENTLY FOR NON PALLY HEALER AND PRO WARLOCK

Filling up ranks for upcoming raid. Need DPS who want to hit heroic ABT hard and try out for mythic team

Currently 9/9H pre nerf and 4/9M.

If you enjoy our raid times then feel free to whisper me and chat.

We will be going directly into Heroic ABT and doing Normal ABT on the optional Monday raids.

Heroic raids are a chance to see what people can do and help us to set up our Mythic 20 man group out of the best players.

Looking for active dedicated people to push content harder in final raid of Legion

Consecrater#1492
    Guild: <Narcosis> 8/9 Mythic ToS
    Server: Illidan-Horde
    Schedule: Tues, Wed, Thurs 7-10 central. Alt runs Fri, and push on Mon
    Recruiting: Any DPS/Healer. High needs for Lock, War, Spriest, Balance
    Apply: www.narcosisguild.com/application
    Battlenet: MikeIceBerg#1550 and dilemma#11889

More Info:

• https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/illidan/Narcosis
  • https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/guild/137399/latest/
  • https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20753549405?page=1
  • Hello Ørthodox, if you will consider Ally, we will pay the faction transfer fee. We are <Core> on the Greymane server (Ally, CST and PVE) and might be what you’re looking for. We raid a progression team Tues and Wed from 7:00pm central till 10:30pm (8:00pm till 11:30 est). We are seeking skilled, dependable dps for our team as we prepare for Antorus. Your spriest with a healing offspec would be a great fit!

We are 9/9H. We have been a progression end-game raiding guild for 11 years and are very stable; we won’t be folding on you. We take raiding seriously and are what I would call a semi-hard core raiding group; we expect all raiders to be focused and stay out of fires, but you won’t be subjected to vent rage as we learn new content. We start and end on time, are very organized and don’t like down time. And, we are drama free.

Although we keep busy in progression raiding, we continue to run old content for achievements and transmogs and we also run many mythic+ dungeons. We occasionally run an alt raid on Monday nights. We don’t close our doors on weekends.

Check out our website at http://coreofgreymane.com. You can contact me through the website e-mail, Julise/Weebbie in-game. I’ll be glad to look for you on your server so we can chat and chat in Discord (http://discord.gg/2cprk4g). I will add your real ID, and if we sound like what you’re looking for, please add mine: Julise#1858.

I look forward to talking with you!
    Hey there, Ortho! My guild <Bedlam> on Kil'Jaeden needs a priest! We'd be happy with either DPS or healer, so it'd be your choice. But you seem like a good fit for us because of your ability to flex if needed, which is awesome! If you want to check us out, I have our guild recruitment post here: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759246263

What We Offer:
  • Active, friendly community of adult players who are always willing to help one another learn and grow, complete with a guild Discord so we can bother one another outside of the game, too!
  • Guild-funded food, flasks, and repairs on raid nights, Mythic+ runs, fun runs for achievements and transmog, contests, a weekly lottery, and more!
  • A semi-core atmosphere: fun and social when we can be, but serious during raid time.
  • Raid Nights are T/W for the progression team and Saturdays for the alt and casual team. Both raids are from 6p-9p server time (9p-12a EST).

If you're interested, you can reach me on Discord at Tyestra#6665 or on Bnet at Tyestra#1281. Good luck with your search!
    Hello Orthodox,

The Wild Hunt is a normal/heroic raiding guild on Shadow Council (Alliance). We’re casual with sudden bouts of seriousness. We’re playing to kill digital dragons. That’s an undeniable part of the game, but nowadays, we’re playing to enjoy one another’s company. Another important aspect of our approach to raiding: life is going happen.

We’re recruiting for Antorus: The Burning Throne and all future expansions. The community which has been built throughout the years has lost various members due to real life obligations.

Our members do not merely play Warcraft together, but a variety of other games. If we’re not playing, then we tend to hang out in Discord together and catch up on the happenings in our lives.

The expectations we have are straightforward: be respectful, be willing to give and receive constructive criticism, strive to be on time, keep attendance high, do not let frustration get the better of you, and please pull your own weight.

Recruitment:

DPS: We’re considering all classes, but looking to balance our melee and ranged.

Healers:

Since the raid team already has a Mistweaver Monk, it would be lovely to have the other healing classes.

Schedule:

Tuesday and Thursday from 7 -10 PM CTZ or 8 – 11 PM Eastern
    Every fifth week is a break.
    Holidays are taken off.

Progression:

The Emerald Nightmare: 7/7 Normal and 7/7 Heroic
    Trail of Valor: 3/3 Normal and 3/3 Heroic
    The Nighthold: 10/10 Normal and 10/10 Heroic
    Tomb of Sargeras 9/9 Normal and 9/9 Heroic

If interested add Tanglewood#1661. Our process is simple a voice program interview and raid with us.

Thank you!
    <Trial and Error> Is recruiting for late night raiding! TnE is a new guild on the alliance side of the Sargeras server. This group is a bunch of friends who couldn't make normal times so we decided to start a raid group to Push Heroics as fast as possible and Mythics in Antorus and Much farther in BFA. Our raid times are Fri/Sat 12-3 PST. The Officers of the guild have a long history of Mythic/Heroic raiding some since Vanilla. We currently need all classes and specs with exceptional raiding skills to get our group going! If you'd like to contact an officer about joining our group you can contact Tinyoni#1222 (Baneberry) or Huncrow#1313 (Thugfu).
    <Seraph>
    8/9M Tomb of Sargeras
    10/10M Nighthold
    US 130 in Legion

Seraph of US-Mal’Ganis is a GIANT, adult, mythic progression raiding guild featuring ELEVEN full time raid teams all operating in cohesion under one roof. We are routinely among the top guilds on the server. We have been around for over eight years and we will be here for years to come. Seraph offers a full community experience and could very easily be the last guild you ever join.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:
    • Core raids for each team
    • Community raids open to all
    • Legacy & achievement events open to all
    • M+ Dungeons
    • PVP - RBGs, BGs, Arena
    • Twitch hosting for raiders
    • Social Media promotion
    • Active guild forums

Recruitment
    Each of our eleven teams has unique needs and schedules, and vary from casual to hardcore. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

1. Spaceball One - 7/9M (11pm - 2am CST, Tue/Wed/Thu)
    3. Repulsion - 5/9M (9pm - 12am CST, Sun/Mon/Wed)
    4. Disasterpiece - 8/9H (5:30pm - 7:30pm CST, Tues/Wed/Thu)
    5. Hallowed Ground - 5/9M (11pm - 2am CST, Fri/Sat)
    6. Bloodline - 8/9M (7pm - 10pm CST, Tues/Wed/Thu)
    7. Color Blind - 5/9M ( 8:30pm - 12am CST, Fri/Sat)
    8. Barely Heroic - HEROIC - 9/9H (10:30pm - 1:30am CST, Tues/Thu)
    10. Crippling Depression - 4/9M (9pm - 12am CST, Mon/Tues)
    11. Legends of Chaos - 3/9M (7pm - 10pm CST, Tues/Wed/Thurs)

Guild Master: IlpadTwo (Btag: ilpad#1438)

Visit http://SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild!
    I'll start with a little basic information about the guild. <Inspect Me> started up at the beginning of ToS, with quite a small core group but still wanted to focus on progressing and building the team. Our current core is very strong and we are looking to add to that strength for the upcoming tier and further progress into mythic ToS. We're pretty laid back but still serious when it comes to progression.

Currently sitting at 5/9M

Raid Times are Tues, Thurs 11:30pm-2:30am cst, we will be adding a third day shortly especially for next tier release.

What we are looking for:
    Dedicated like minded players who show up on time and prepared, especially for progression bosses, not just for farm bosses.
    Knowledgeable about your class.
    Can take constructive criticism and adapts quickly to tactics and strategies.

We are very excited to hear from you and cannot wait for next tier! Hope you can be part of the team in pushing for better and better progression.

Add me for any other questions regarding recruitment

Gudgamegus#1703
    Thank You
    Hey Orthodox!

We sound like we could be a fit for you. Here is a little snippet you can review and if you have any questions please feel free to add me.

Tickle#1358

https://wardenstyranny.enjin.com/

<Wardens Tyranny> Turalyon – US is recruiting all classes, levels, and specs. We are a non-hardcore raiding guild focused on Mythic dungeons, helping others gear, and non-hardcore raiding. 8/9 H TOS

Raid Times 2 days a week
    Tuesday 8-11 PM EST
    Monday 8-11 PM EST
    If attendance looks low on either day for the week we can switch 1 day to:
    Wednesday 8-11 PM EST
    Savage Factory – Cookie Factory raid team
    About us:
    We are a Horde group on the Turalyon server that runs Sunday/Monday nights from 9pm-12 EST. Currently focused on clearing heroic content with AotC, while we recruit to fill our roster for mythic progression. Long term our focus is to be able to see mythic content but at a relaxed pace. We don't enjoy raging at people over every small mistake that's made. Mistakes happen, learning fights take time and we get that. Our raiders like to see bosses die and have fun while making it happen.

Group progression:
    Previous Raids cleared AotC.
    ToS: 3/9M

What we're looking for:
    (Note that while these are preferred classes, we are open to all dps.)

Healer:
    Holy Paladin

Ranged DPS:
    Balance Druid
    Hunter
    Elemental Shaman
    Shadow Priest
    Warlock

Melee Dps:
    Rogue
    Paladin

Requirements:
    Voice Chat: Discord (You do not need to have a mic but must be able to listen)
    Addons: DBM and RCLootcouncil

Loot System:
    We use a loot council system in order to ensure that loot is distributed fairly and in a way that will benefit the group as a whole and further our progression.

If you have any further questions or are interested in joining us, feel free to contact me in game:
    BT for Lissiandra(Raid Leader) – Lissi#11627
    OR
    Lissi#8501 for Discord
    Hello Friend,
    Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
    6/10M Nighthold
    2/3M Trial of Valor
    7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
    Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
    Hello there! <Efficient> is a Mythic raiding progression guild on Stormrage-Alliance. We are currently 9/9H 5/9M and also offer PVP, alt raids, old content runs and guild events with a big focus on Mythic+ Requiring a +10 per week at minimum; we are also constantly running keys ranging from +10 - +20 during the week.

What we need:
    Exceptional DPS but will consider anyone who has the drive, passion, and commitment to be part of our Mythic team

Required Add-On’s and Voice Chat:
    Discord
    RC Loot Council
    Big Wigs or Deadly Boss Mods
    Weak Auras

Raid Times:
    Tuesday Wednesday & Thursday 10:00PM – 12:00AM EST
    Optional Heroic/Alt Run: Saturdays

Btags:
    Karma#12379 – GM
    Howdy My man,
    If you are still looking for a guild feel free to hit me up if you think it would be a good fit.

The main focus is to recruit strong dps. We are looking for a minimum of 910 item level but exceptions have been made with enough motivation.

We offer in depth training to help you reach the next level with both output, fight knowledge and strategy.

The raid times are Tuesday/Thursday 7:30-9:30 CST with an additional trial /open to everyone run Fridays at the same time.

If you're interested feel free to hit me up on bnet or preferably discord.

And have a wonderful day!

(Bnet) - Atokal#1207
    (Disc) - Ato#8545