Looking for help with Fury DPS Have logs

Warrior
I just recently started playing Fury warrior and was looking for tips on how to improve, sometimes I can pull decent DPS for the current gear I have, but it isnt as consistent as I would like. Any help would be appreciated, Thanks fellow warriors! BTW I dont have any better legendaries to switch to atm

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/FchLxfTPD7ymHG9p/#type=damage-done&source=38&fight=9

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/FchLxfTPD7ymHG9p/#type=damage-done&source=38
Add me, we can group up and hit the training dummy, I am by no means the best fury warrior, but I can see some issues based on your logs.

randomcow#1928
You're using an arms legendary and a sephuz. Also your extra relic talents are boosting really bad skills. Getting unrivaled strength relics make a big difference.

Get your fury helm and the ring or legs and youll get a nice dps boost.
09/27/2017 09:02 PMPosted by Spacecased
You're using an arms legendary and a sephuz. Also your extra relic talents are boosting really bad skills. Getting unrivaled strength relics make a big difference.

How do you do that? Just send a DM to Ion or Lore? "Sup brah, hook me up with the fury helm, ring or legs".
Well idk about my logs but im a 2.2 warrior and i got to 2.2 last season as fury so if you need any help add me

Fahad#1609
09/27/2017 09:45 PMPosted by Mmaadder

How do you do that? Just send a DM to Ion or Lore? "Sup brah, hook me up with the fury helm, ring or legs".

Nah bro just go to the ah and buy it
09/28/2017 01:57 AMPosted by Abodarkw
Well idk about my logs but im a 2.2 warrior and i got to 2.2 last season as fury so if you need any help add me

Fahad#1609

I don't think he's talking about pvp...like at all...
So biggest feedback I can give right off the bat is that you're not lining up battlecry, enrage, and Draught of Souls properly. If you have Draught of Souls your opening rotation should look like thus:

Battlecry/Avatar, rampage, draught of souls, bloodthirst, raging blow, odyn's fury. Don't use Draught without battlecry. And to be honest, Draught is garbage without tier 19. A haste or mastery stat stick would be better.

Now for the more obvious bits: you lack your tier 20 4pc, you don't have convergence of fates, and you don't have fury legendaries. Instead of that helm you should look into investing into the legendary crafted belt or just wait for rng to give you a better lego.
09/27/2017 09:45 PMPosted by Mmaadder

People like you annoy me. He has to do what everyone in this game had to do for their legendaries: FARM.