938 Prot Warr LF Mythic Raiding Guild

Guild Recruitment
Looking for Mythic raiding guild. 9/9H. I've been searching for mythic guilds to progress with for awhile now. Open to any raid schedule.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/zuljin/dûbs
<Sleepless Supremacy> Is a guild full of active committed members. We're a tight knit group that gets along very well, and are seeking members that know their class, but also know how to have fun in a raid environment. Just because it isn't raid night, doesn't mean there is nothing to do! M+, PvP, etc. we keep stuff moving, and are looking for players that wanna have fun all nights of the week.

We're currently seeking dedicated consistent players looking to progress in a fun, friendly environment. We are an 18 year old and over guild.

Current Progress:
9/9 Heroic, 4/9 Mythic

Expectations:
A good positive attitude. Anyone that has raided for progression will tell you this is very important!
95%+ attendance, absences don't count if notified 3 days in advance. Invites go out at 9:45PM (PST) and first boss is usually pulled at 10 on the dot, please don't be late!
Come prepared with enchants, and all consumables needed.

Raid Schedule:
Tuesday:10pm-1am PST
Wednesday: 10pm-1am PST
Thursday: 10pm-1am PST
(Optional) Funday Monday: 11pm~ PST. We generally run Heroic NH, N ToS, etc.

If interested Contact myself or one of my officers on btag @:
JUGGERNAUT#12336 (Myself)
HammyQ949#1759
FancySquirrel#1885

or Apply online @ www.SleeplessSupremacy.com
App located under the "Core Raid Application" tab!

Look forward to talking to you soon!
Requires Supervision is a 9/9H building for mythic. Mon/thurs 5-8 pst 8-11 est and 7-10 central.

You can add me @ladie#1111 to chat more
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

3/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

DFguild.com
http://www.ascent-guild.com/

We're currently 6/9M.

Our raids are Tues/Wed/Thurs7:30pm-11:30pm EST.

If you are interested in knowing more you can speak to me directly.

Real ID:Stewieg#1369
Gm: Glayde#1541
Hey, I'm from Dark Twilight Blue Team (5/9M) and we're looking for a tank.

I'll keep this short but hit me up on Discord Cormano#6051 or BNET Shackleford#1479 and we can talk more.
Hey there, I'm the Recruitment Lead for <Nap Time> @ Proudmoore (Alliance). I'd love to chat with you about our guild and a spot in our 5/9 Mythic roster. We raid M/Tu/Th 8p-11p PST (11p-2a EST). You can add me on battletag - Krakenjack#1469 - or just check out our website at Http://naptimeguild.com

Thanks!
Exitium has an immediate opening for a tank. Our bear just became a new dad recently, so he has his hands full atm. We are currently 3/9 M ToS, and our raid days/times are Tues/Thurs/Sun 7-10pm cst. Check us out at exitium-runetotem.guildlaunch.com, or feel free to add my btag. Selli #1624.
If you're interested in a weekend guild that has just started working on mythic, we have an opening for a tank. Spam below:

<Impure> is a 2 day horde weekend raiding guild on Turalyon-US.

Progression:
1/9M ToS - Harjatan to 5%

Raid Times:
Saturday: 6:00 - 9:00PM EST (3 hours)
Sunday: 6:00 - 9:00PM EST (3 hours)

About us: Many of our core have years of experience and either came back from hiatus or had real life aggro cause us to switch up our raid schedules. Our voice chat program is discord. We are actively trying to fill our roster to push into mythic raiding.

Our Recruitment method: no apps to fill out, just a short trial period (usually no more than 2 weeks/4 raids).

Our current role needs:
Tanks: 1 (BrM, Guardian, DK preferred)
Healers: 1 healer/dps hybrid who is comfortable switching roles as needed.
Dps: 1-2 Ranged (Ele Shammy, Boomkin, Hunter)
all exceptional players may apply regardless of class.

For more information you can contact one of our officers.

Plavalguna- GamerX#1554
Kaowin-Weidendorf#1292
Des- desekrate#1563
Danye - Tristien#1577
Hello! Come check out Repulsion! They are currently looking for a core tank spot and are 3/9 M!

<Seraph>
7/9M Tomb of Sargeras
10/10M Nighthold
US 130 in Legion

Seraph of US-Mal’Ganis is a GIANT, adult, mythic progression raiding guild featuring ten full time raid teams all operating in cohesion under one roof. We are routinely among the top guilds on the server. We have been around for over eight years and we will be here for years to come. Seraph offers a full community experience and could very easily be the last guild you ever join.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:
  • Core raids for each team
  • Community raids open to all
  • Legacy & achievement events open to all
  • M+ Dungeons
  • PVP - RBGs, BGs, Arena
  • Twitch hosting for raiders
  • Social Media promotion
  • Active guild forums

Recruitment
Each of our ten teams has unique needs and schedules, and vary from casual to hardcore. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

1. Spaceball One - 6/9M (11pm - 2am CST, Tue/Wed/Thu)
3. Repulsion - 4/9M (9pm - 12am CST, Sun/Mon/Wed)
5. Hallowed Ground - 1/9M (11pm - 2am CST, Fri/Sat)
6. Bloodline - 7/9M (7pm - 10pm CST, Tues/Wed/Thu)
7. Color Blind - 5/9M ( 8:30pm - 12am CST, Fri/Sat)
8. Barely Heroic - HEROIC - 8/9H (10:30pm - 1:30am CST, Tues/Thu)
9. Remnant - 3/9M (7pm - 10pm CST, Sat/Sun)
10. Crippling Depression - 4/9M (9pm - 12am CST, Mon/Tues)
11. Legends of Chaos - 9/9H (7pm - 10pm CST, Tues/Wed/Thurs)
12. After Dawn - MORNING - 4/9M (10am - 1pm CST, Tues/Wed/Thurs)

Global Recruitment: Symmone (Btag: ClaireBear#1202)(Discord: Symmone#2172), Stardust (Btag: LeiaJade#1551)(Discord: Star-Leia#6804), Izzybells (Btag: izy#1699)(Discord: Izzy#5574)
Guild Master: IlpadTwo (Btag: ilpad#1438)
Recruitment Discord: https://discord.gg/MB7aBZm

Visit http://SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild!
<Insómnia> (10/10M NH, 7/9M ToS) US #96

=================================
ABOUT US:

<Insomnia> formally known as [Divided by Zero] is a later evening night guild located on Sargeras - US, which is a PVP, Alliance dominated, high population server. <Insómnia> was a guild created for the sole purpose of providing those whom can't attend the traditional raiding schedule with an environment focused on progression raiding. We place importance on not only keeping the progression raiding efficient but also giving our raiders an environment they actually enjoy.

While our raiding times or community may not be ideal for many, we're a guild with personality, that pride ourselves on our unique, and down-to-earth atmosphere. With each passing tier we've not only improved as individuals, but together as a team. We've proven our ability to weather the storm, not fall victim to the common difficulties faced by other guilds. Our guilds' mindset is to not only survive the tier, but thrive during it.

What you can expect from <Insomnia> :

> Guild leadership focused on progression
> Reliable and skilled players
> A friendly, social atmosphere not commonly found in progression guilds
> Guild repairs and feasts provided during raids
> Loot council fueled for progression!

What we expect from you :

> Raid awareness
> Experience and knowledge to play and excel at your respective class
> Consistency [showing up every night, and on time is a MUST].
> Desire to progress and push yourself every night, and to always strive to achieve better results!

===================================
RAID TIMES:

Tuesday - Thursday, 8pm - 12am PST (11pm - 3am EST, 10pm - 2am CST)

For more information contact Kisshot [GM&RL], Tida [Ranged Officer], or Dusti[Healing Officer] in-game or at our website!

Battle Tag: Kisshot#1230, Tida#1933, or Jogreyr#1608
I run a raid you may be interested in here are the quick notes:

~ sat & sun raiding; 2pm-5pm est
~ small raid team ~30 people, 6 year old guild, same core
~ focus on good paced progression @ 9/9H - 5/9M
~ alliance pvp mega server, Kel'Thuzad
~ no call outs or finger pointing or shaming in raid, issues handled privately
~ weekday mythic+ farming
~ many 'retired' hardcore raiders who have limited play time now

We're a mellow group of 20-40 y/o where everyone is a familiar face.

If that sounds good hit me up @ realID - trinks#1866

http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20748055156
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCC8mvkFd1RsskdP5kZqiPKw
<DNA> Proudmoore Late Night Raiding Guild 9/9N 9/9H currently looking for reliable raiders so we can push into Mythic TOS .. Our Guild Has been around for many years and still have multiple raiders that have been with us from day 1.. we are a laid back team but not only have some fun we get bosses killed and knuckle down wen required. Cauldrons/Food supplied.. Guild Repairs & we also use Discord for voice .

We are currently looking for 1 Tank Non Pally & Rdps Only Non Mage/Hunter ... We raid Wednesday / Thursday 1am -4am Pst which is 7pm-10pm Aussie time...

Please comment below or add me to battle tag- starryshammy#1715 or in game starryshammy .. Hope to hear from u soon
Hey,
We are Volition, already on Zul'jin. We have a core tank spot opens up. we are 6/9M TOS.

Raid Time: Tues-Thur 8-11PM EST.

Hit me up in game. Btag: Ljmadness#1790 or just message anyone on in Volition and they will point you to an officer.

www.volitionzj.com
Hi Dubs,

Something Shiny is Alliance on PVE-Cenarius. We raid 2 nights; Sat 8-11pm and Mon 7-10pm PST. We are 3/9M ToS.

More info can be found on recruitment post - https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20755596329

maliwali#1577 btag and maliwali#2947 discord
We need a tank and would love to chat!

I actually found this guild a few months ago and I absolutely fell in love with it. Both raid leaders are female, and they are REALLY good leaders. (Let’s be real, gals make the best raid leaders.) Even in very frustrating situations, they both keep their cool and are great at keeping spirits high. And they’re FAIR.

If this is what you’re after, join this guild. I’m really enjoying myself and hope you join the team! We can be pretty selective though, so expect to have some conversations, but you won’t have to fill out some stupid application or anything.

There are two raiding teams, both are in mythic content. I’m looking for people on team 2. Team 2 raids Sun/Mon at 6-9pm PST (Pacific Time) on the server Hyjal (server time).

Check out our formal recruitment post below for more details. If you want to join, post a message there (or you can message an officer in the guild, or just whisper me and I’ll help you.)

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20753395546
[H]<The Early Shift> [6/9M-ToS | 9/9H-ToS | 8/10M-NH | 7/7M-EN | 3/3M-ToV] 2Day-MidDay Mythic Raiding Guild!

US - Bleeding Hollow/Horde

About TES:
The Early Shift is a raiding guild that was formed right before Legion. Our goal is to become one of the best 2day guilds in the US! The leadership of TES has been around since Vanilla, and has a vast amount of high end leadership experience.

What you can expect from us as a guild:
- Strong/passionate/driven leadership that doesn't give up.
- A sense of community and direction.
- Communication.

What we expect from our trials:
- Prepared with relevant consumables, gear, addons, and knowledge for raid.
- Effort to integrate yourself with guild’s community.
- 100% attendance during 2 week trial.
- The drive to improve personal play.

What we're looking for:
We are ALWAYS looking for players with the drive and the passion to push themselves to be the best. With that being said, we have a few classes in HIGH demand:

- Resto/Moonkin Druid
- Mistweaver Monk
- Ret/Holy Paladin
- Disc/Shadow Priest
- Elemental Shaman
- Hunter (Any Spec)
- Mage (Any Spec)
- Warlock (Any Spec)

Will consider any EXCEPTIONAL DPS!

6 hr/wk Raid Schedule:
Tuesday: 12:00PM(Noon)-3:00PM EST
Thursday: 12:00PM(Noon)-3:00PM EST

Extra:
Very active guild, lots of mythic+ at all times. Couple of raids outside of "Main Raid" normal and such.

How to apply:
If you're interested in joining The Early Shift, please leave an application on our discord recruitment channel : https://discord.gg/x7VJUhz

Any other questions, please contact me via BattleTag:

Guild Master (Zhamy): Zhamie#11997

We appreciate your time and interest. Best of luck with your search!
<DNA> Proudmoore Late Night Raiding Guild 9/9N 9/9H . currently looking for reliable raiders so we can push into Mythic TOS .. Our Guild Has been around for many years and still have multiple raiders that have been with us from day 1.. we are a laid back team but not only have some fun we get bosses killed and knuckle down wen required. Cauldrons/Food supplied.. Guild Repairs & we also use Discord for voice .

We are currently looking for 1 Tank non Pally & Rdps Only Non Mage/Hunter. We raid Wednesday / Thursday 1am -4am Pst which is 7pm-10pm Aussie time...

Please comment below or add me to battle tag- starryshammy#1715 or in game starryshammy or .. Hope to hear from u soon
<Insómnia> (10/10M NH, 8/9M ToS) US #96

ABOUT US:

<Insomnia> formally known as [Divided by Zero] is a later evening night guild located on Sargeras - US, which is a PVP, Alliance dominated, high population server. <Insómnia> was a guild created for the sole purpose of providing those whom can't attend the traditional raiding schedule with an environment focused on progression raiding. We place importance on not only keeping the progression raiding efficient but also giving our raiders an environment they actually enjoy.

While our raiding times or community may not be ideal for many, we're a guild with personality, that pride ourselves on our unique, and down-to-earth atmosphere. With each passing tier we've not only improved as individuals, but together as a team. We've proven our ability to weather the storm, not fall victim to the common difficulties faced by other guilds. Our guilds' mindset is to not only survive the tier, but thrive during it.

What you can expect from <Insomnia> :

> Guild leadership focused on progression
> Reliable and skilled players
> A friendly, social atmosphere not commonly found in progression guilds
> Guild repairs and feasts provided during raids
> Loot council fueled for progression!

What we expect from you :

> Raid awareness
> Experience and knowledge to play and excel at your respective class
> Consistency [showing up every night, and on time is a MUST].
> Desire to progress and push yourself every night, and to always strive to achieve better results!

RAID TIMES:

Tuesday - Thursday, 8pm - 12am PST (11pm - 3am EST, 10pm - 2am CST)

For more information contact Kisshot [GM&RL], Tida [Ranged Officer], or Dusti[Healing Officer] in-game or at our website!

Battle Tag: Kisshot#1230, Tida#1933, or Jogreyr#1608