931 Retribution Paladin looking for Guild

Guild Recruitment
I play almost all the time so getting ahold of me isn't a problem, I've completed Heroic ToS and achieved the Ahead of the Curve achievement. I want to be apart of a progression guild that works on Antourus when it comes out. It'd also be nice if we did Mythic ToS so I can make sure I'm properly geared for the raid when it comes out. I would prefer Alliance due to the fact I have 2 alts with high item level so I could do at runs. I'm also completely willing to do a server transfer.
Not sure when you're looking to raid, but I'll drop our info!

Good luck :)

<Unrestrained> is a mythic-oriented raiding guild that has been around for more than 10 years. We're the oldest active guild on our server, and pride ourselves in raiding effectively within limited raid windows (two nights a week).

We are an Alliance-based guild on Silvermoon.

We have a fairly diverse guild with players logging in from around the world (including Australia, Singapore, Canada, and Brazil). However, the majority of the guild hails from the US and plays during the pacific coast prime-time hours. As such, we maintain a mature, welcoming and fun environment for not only our players but their families and friends as well. That means no tolerance for racist, sexist, homophobic, and disrespectful comments in or out of raids.

Raiding twice a week allows us to also spend plenty of time enjoying the other sides of Warcraft including PvP, alts, farming, dungeons, or even just hanging out. It does not, however, mean that we lower our expectations of fellow players.

Current progression: 4/9 Mythic TOS

Raid times: Fridays (06:30 - 11:00 PM PST) and Saturdays (04:30 - 9:00 PM PST)

Loot system: - RCLootCouncil
VoIP: Mumble

Currently recruiting:
Hunter
Mage
Boombkin

**Any exceptional applicants will be considered.**

Contact an officer for more information: Citiana(Citiana#1964), Emely(DCarolina#1538), Larindra, Laliä, Tataa
We, <Max Threat> of Greymane a Casual-Progression Raiding Guild that has been active since The Burning Crusade expansion. We are currently pushing through Legion content. Our goal is to maintain a guild of like-minded individuals with a common goal. The ideals they share are teamwork, cooperation and accountability. The goals they share are progressing through the end-game content, hanging out with people they get along with, and having fun. Any group of people can call themselves a guild. To us, a guild is a collection of people who become your extended family online. For all the time we spend logged into our characters, having a place you can call home in-game is a luxury that many of us desire. This guild will strive to become that home, one where we progress successfully and have fun while doing it. Raid times Tuesday & Thursday PST- 6-9pm CST- 8-11pm(Server Time) EST - 9pm-12am Raid Team Needs/Priority Heals: Must have a DPS OS High: Shammy Medium: Pally-Druid Low: None Tank w/ DPS OS High: None Medium: None Low: None Ranged DPS High: Mage-Warlock-Hunter-Shadow Priest-Ele Shaman Medium: None Low: None Melee DPS High: Enhance Shaman-Death Knight-Rogue-Feral Druid Medium: None Low: None All applicants are considered. Feel free to add me my B-Tag is Chetaria#11739 or Grapeape87#1348
<Despair> is recruiting your class for Tomb of Sargeras.
We are ready to welcome you with open arms into our family. We are not recruiting for bench positions; these are core spots we are looking for as we round out our final roster.
More info: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20758985904#1
Progression: 2/9M TOS 9/9H
Server: Frostwolf
Raid Schedule: Tuesday & Thursday 8:00PM-11:00PM EST Optional Heroic TOS Sunday 8:00-11:00PM EST
Contacts: Liquors, Star, Bereave, Epitaph, Feeders
My BattleID is Xk#11851 Thank you for your time, and we look forward to hearing from you.
Other Contacts:
Scrubcat#1271
feeders#1799
In Dark Skies (7/9 Mythic), we balance solid Mythic raiding progression with everyone's needs for career and family. But more than that, we're a community that is a family unto itself, where everyone becomes true friends and get to know each other. We recruit based on both performance AND personality, to create a fun, friendly, relaxed environment where we also kick butt.

RAID TIMES
9:30 PM - 1 AM, Pacific Time, on Tue / Wed / Thurs. Sunday is our back-up day when needed (for example, if the servers are down on a regular raid night).

WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
1. Personality is the most important thing. We want mature, easy-going people who like to have fun.
2. That being said, we are a Mythic raiding guild, so everybody needs to perform at that level. We're very happy to work together to bring up our numbers, help with add-ons and macros, etc. We're happy to take good raiders we like, as long as they're willing to become great raiders. (We will NOT take raiders we don't like! We don't care how great they are.)
3. All ages are welcome, but we are mostly an older group.
4. Respect for diversity is a must. People come from different backgrounds, and we all need to respect that.
5. Please be respectful of others' time! We all have busy lives and time is at a premium.
6. We do need some sort of indication that you have the potential to perform at a Mythic level. So please have a history of raiding at a difficult level in this or prior expansions.
7. You should have 37 points in your weapon at this point in the expansion, please (i.e. have access to the 7.2 traits, even if you're taking 4/4's instead).

CLASS NEEDS

High Need, Resto Druid
High Need, Retribution Paladin
Strong Range DPS are always welcome

RECENT PROGRESSION
SoO 14/14 Heroic (June 2014, long before the nerfs)
4/7 Mythic Highmaul before BRF
7/10 Mythic BRF
13/13 Mythic HFC (January 25, 2016 - U.S. 232nd)
7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare (Xavius U.S. 336th)
3/3 Mythic ToV
10/10 Mythic Nighthold (U.S. 240th)
7/9 Mythic Tomb of Sargeras

CONTACTS
If this sounds like a good fit for you, we'd be happy to talk to you. Add us on battletag please!
Full Post: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20754505836

NSalling#1212
Tewa#1371
Drattz#1954
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

3/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
<Lobster Farm> is an Alliance guild on US-Sargeras, looking for like minded people to raid Heroic and Mythic content. Currently need PATIENT players who are willing to jump into Mythic with us! At this point all we need are the numbers!

/Requirements/
Preferably mythic raid experience and AOTC KJ. Positive attitude and patientience.

/Progress/
We are currently 9/9 H TOS with the members currently here, but we need more to start Mythic progression!!! Leader has:
8/10 M NH
3/9 M TOS

/Current Days/Times/
We are currently a 2 day guild, but will be moving to 3 days once Mythic/Antorus progression starts

Tuesday: 11:45pm-3am CST
Thursday: 11:45pm-3am CST
Once Mythic/Antorus starts we will be adding:
Wednesday: 11:45pm-3am

/Recruitment/

/Tanks/
Currently recruiting a back up tank of any class.

/Healers/
Resto Druid
Resto shaman
Holy Paladin
Disc/Holy Priest

/DPS/
Anything but Hunter or Druid.

/Loot/
Loot will be distributed using RC_LootCouncil for MYTHIC progression only. Heroic and Normal runs will be personal.

/Contact/
For any questions please send a Battle.net friend request to:
Spoodle#1452 (GM)
Tichs only MORNING/DAYTIME guild.

9/9H 1/9M trying to get a CPL more DPS

Top Needs:

Rogue
DK

These are only top needs. open to any high lvl DPS currently

We raid Wednesday/Thursday 9am-NoonPST, with optional Monday raid

Looking for active players only. 910+ 64 traits min.

Trials go for normally 2 heroic raids so we can see your logs and get to know each other. We do not give tier or trinkets to trials anymore because of being burned time and time again.

Guild goal is 75 traits by ABT raid. If you don't think you can make that goal then you may not be a fit.

consecrater#1492
Hey there,
We just lost our ret pally so we have a spot We are 3/9 Mythic ToS. Take a look at our thread and give me a shout and we can talk!

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759316958#1

Hope to hear from ya.
Hey there, I'm the Recruitment Lead for <Nap Time> @ Proudmoore (Alliance). I'd love to chat with you about our guild and a spot in our 5/9 Mythic roster. We raid M/Tu/Th 8p-11p PST (11p-2a EST). You can add me on battletag - Krakenjack#1469 - or just check out our website at Http://naptimeguild.com

Thanks!
Heyy!

Who is Stacks In Fire?
Were a fairly new guild, within this expansion, however many of our members have been playing since vanilla. The guild was founded by 3 brothers and IRL friends, and because of that we do have the chill laid back vibe however we are very competitive! If raiding in a Semi hardcore guild is what you're looking for we are PERFECT for you! ❤︎

We Raid Tues, Wed, Friday from 8-11 est. we use Loot Council for our loot system! Fridays are typically optional and are our Heroic runs, However we also have H runs over the weekend.

We also Accept ALL casuals and run M+s daily, PVP, and past content for lego runs.

Our goal:
Our goals are to have fun, and clear content! We want a group of people that not only become friends but also down content! Noone in our guild has an elitist attitude however we are competitive and no matter what our end goal is to complete all Normal, Heroic and Mythic Content!

Expectations:
We expect you to have knowledge of your class and the fights we will be doing. We have guides to show our strats and plenty of videos you can watch! We also expect you to come to raid prepared with your bonus rolls, and on time! Food and flasks are provided by the guild!

We are always running content, Mythic pluses, alt runs for Heroic and normal, leggo runs throughout the week and also PVP. If you are looking for an active guild this is a great place for you!!

Briixxloveee #1363
Discord: - ̗̀ briixxloveee ̖́-#4871

Melee DPS- Open

Enh shaman- Med/Low
Death knight- Med
Demon hunter- medium/high
Rogue- HIGH
Warrior- med
Feral Druid- Med/High
Ret Pally- high
WindWalker Monk- Low

Ranged DPS- Open

Mage- EXTREMELY HIGH
Boomkin- High
Lock- low
Shadow priest- low
Hunter- Med/High
Elemental Shaman - Low

Healers- Will Consider Healers with dps offspec
Mistweaver Monk- Low
Resto Druid- Low
Holy pally- Low
Resto Sham- Med/High
Holy priest- low
Disc priest- Low

Tanks- MEDIUM / HIGH PRIORITY
Hello,

I think you would be a good fit for our guild.

[H] <Atrophy> Bonechewer 9/9H

We went 6/10M Nighthold

We are looking for a few more DPS to start Mythic Progression and continue into Antorus.

We do our raid content blind (without the help of online guides or outside strats). The only information we use is that given to us by the Dungeon Journal. We do take our progression seriously.

Requirements
Class knowledge
Show up on time
Ability to take criticism

Schedule
Wednesday/Thursday
8pm - 11pm MST (currently same time as PST)

Comms: mumble
Loot: Loot council

Feel free to message me
Raptor#1726
Lets chat before you make any decision!

Would love to chat with you about joining our core raid team!
9/9H Tues/Sun 7:00-10:00pm PST
Dont want to put a wall of text on your post so here is a link to our detailed one!
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759135776#1

Looking forward to chatting!
Ezpanda#1927
Hey there, I see you mentioned you'd prefer to stay Alliance but maybe we can work something out. <Use Your Imagination> is currently recruiting core spots to push Mythic Tomb of Sargeras and beyond. We are a semi-hardcore two day guild currently in need of DPS. Current prog is 7/7M EN, 2/3M ToV, 9/10M NH and 4/9 M ToS. We are located on Zul'jin Horde, raiding Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8:00 PM to 11:30 PM EST (server time). If you are interested, please add Soariation#9990 to Discord (preferably) or Soariation#1897 to Battle Tag. We look forward to hearing from you!
We are horde,BUT we by far have one of the best guild settings and core values set up.
Checking to see if T/Th/Sun 930-1230 est work? Not only that we have the community / family your looking for in a guild as well. Its that forever type home place where its very relaxed, drama free and free of elitists. I will even go to the extent of saying if you come over and your not satisfied with the guild I will pay of xfer back off

-We are 9/9 H - 2/9 Mythic! (almost 3/9).
-Btag: AaronC#11555 Discord: Shamy(Aaron)#1760

for more info on what we are about and looking for:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20758985980
Helloooooo Diahs,

<IMMORTALS> is a 2/9M guild currently looking for raiders to fill our current roster for Mythic! And you sir, sound like the perfect candidate =) We have been around as a guild for just short of three years, but we've been raiding as a team for much longer than that. We're a laid back group who likes to kill things and try to have fun doing so. Our raids run Tuesdays and Thursdays, from 8pm - 11pm PST. We have also added an off-night casual raiding on Wednesdays and Sunday (Fundays) for alts / members that may still need gear (these are completely voluntary). That means you can gear up in our heroic / normal runs until you feel you're ready for Mythics on your toon ;)

You can add my btag (Validas#1299) or our raid leader Skarlettx's (Lakota#1563). If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us!
Hey there, my team is in need of good dps, we raid t/th/sun 9pm-12am est and are 3/9M (cross server trials on Tuesdays). I'm currently away this weekend but I'll leave a link to our info/contacts if you are interested. It would be appreciated if you have any logs, present or past!

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759196470?page=1

If not then you might be able to find a guild through the recruitment discord. If you join make sure you check WELCOME_READ_FIRST before posting anything.

https://discord.gg/HzWHbXX
<Vile> Mal'Ganis [US] Horde Guild Open Recruitment!

katemoss#1364 [Guild Master]

Live Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/defm0nk/

Recruitment Needs:

Currently recruiting all classes and specs to expand our raid roster for both of our 20M Weekday and Weekend Raids! We are looking for passionate individuals who want to slay dragons a few times a week. We raid because we love the game and want to find like-minded people. We believe in team play and solid individual performance. While your raiding resume might be cool, we care more about attitude, what you can actually do in the moment, and what you bring to every single raid night, than your past accomplishments.

Raid Times:

Dream Team 20 Man (Mythic)

Days: Tuesday / Wednesday / Thursday

Times: 9:00 pm -12:30 am Server (CST)

Loot System: EP/GP

Team Awesome 20 Man (Mythic)

Days: Friday and Saturday

Times: 8:00 pm -12:00 am Server (CST)

Loot System: EP/GP

PVP Needs:

All classes interested in Rated BGs, World PVP, Arenas and random BGs

Voice:Mumble/Skype

Everyone should have knowledge of the PvP maps and install the BG targets Add-on.

Normal and Heroic Modes:

Any and all Interested In running as a guild to get extra gear for our Mythic Raids. These will occur typically at 5 PM CST before our regularly scheduled mythic raids. If the majority of the raid still needs Heroic then we will do Normal at 5 PM and if they do not we will replace Normal with Heroic.

Mythic Keystone Dungeons Needs:

Players with knowledge of the fights and difference between both heroic and Mythic modes. Your gear set for the Mythic Mode is gemmed and enchanted correctly. Mumble should be installed.

About Us:

Well we are a current content progression Raiding guild social and friendly to others, We have a sense of Humor and Like to send jokes back and forth, With that being said we are a mature Guild environment and have A lot of helpful people in the guild with almost anything! We do look to make sure people wanna play this game and not have us play it for you! We have been around for a while and have the stability to offer you as a member!

What We Can Offer You:

• Active guild with lots to do on a server with a great economy!
  • Fair trial selection process!
  • Friendly and helpful players!
  • Live Twitch streams during raids
  • Repairs and potions and flasks for Raiders!
  • Stability of a Guild that has been around since 2010!
  • How To Get In:

First thing to note all of our spots are competitive for any candidate, and will remain so to keep a steady and active roster for our teams!

There are a few ways to get in! If you currently reside on Mal'Ganis message anyone in the Guild at any time and then get in touch with an Officer. Also you may add our B-Tag and get in touch with us VIA in game whisper and set up an interview!

Still not sure? Check out our Live Stream on Raid nights!

***Note now if you are on a different server currently and plan on finding a new guild we do offer a cross server trial before you decide to transfer. With this being said alliance can also faction change before transfering to see how our Guild suites your needs and yours ours.

katemoss#1364 [Guild Master]

Live Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/defm0nk/
    Hi Diahs,

Something Shiny is Alliance on PVE-Cenarius. We raid 2 nights; Sat 8-11pm and Mon 7-10pm PST. We are 3/9M ToS.

More info can be found on recruitment post - https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20755596329

maliwali#1577 btag and maliwali#2947 discord
    Eternal Kingdom of Proudmore US (PVE) is a multi team raiding community. Team Umbra (6/9M ToS) FRI/SAT/SUN 8-11PST w/ Tuesday farm night 8-11 is LFM!
    Check us out on www.eternal-kingdom.com!

Add me Feyranna#1657 if you want to chat more :)