927 Ret Pally LF Guild

Guild Recruitment
Looking for a active guild to raid and do mythic+. Currently Heroic Raiding but want to progress into mythic. Raid Times available are evening any day but Wednesdays and Sundays. Open to both Faction and Server Change
<Alternative Strats> 1/9 M is looking for any non-warlock player and any non-priest healer to fill out or roster! We raid Tues/Thurs 6-830 pst for progression and Weds 6-830 pst for farming.

We expect our raiders to have a good attitude and to be able to take criticism. We understand that mistakes happen but raiders should strive to be the best player they can be. Even the guild master calls himself out on mistakes made! We expect our raiders to have good awareness and to be able to adapt to situations quickly. An exceptional player can tiptoe around the fire and gold parse at the same time! We expect our raiders to show up 100% of the time on progression nights, though we do understand life happens. The fastest way to progress is to have a group of people that trust in their other teammates. The only way to develop that trust is to consistently have the same group of people playing together!

Should you be chosen to join our guild you will go through a trial period where you will be judged on your gear, dps, mechanics, attendance, and attitude. This period could last any where from a week to four. During this time you may not receive gear unless our raid members do not need it so please be aware. The guild uses RCLoot and this will be required.

Please message me so that we can chat and see if you are right for us and we are right for you!

Discord Jem#8178
BNet Maybite#1344
Hey there, my team is in need of good dps, we raid t/th/sun 9pm-12am est and are 3/9M (cross server trials on Tuesdays). I'm currently away this weekend but I'll leave a link to our info/contacts if you are interested. It would be appreciated if you have any logs, present or past!

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759196470?page=1

If not then you might be able to find a guild through the recruitment discord. If you join make sure you check WELCOME_READ_FIRST before posting anything.

https://discord.gg/HzWHbXX
<Use Your Imagination> is currently recruiting core spots to push Mythic Tomb of Sargeras and beyond. We are a semi-hardcore two day guild currently in need of DPS. Current prog is 7/7M EN, 2/3M ToV, 9/10M NH and 4/9 M ToS. We are located on Zul'jin Horde, raiding Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8:00 PM to 11:30 PM EST (server time). If you are interested, please add Soariation#9990 to Discord (preferably) or Soariation#1897 to Battle Tag. We look forward to hearing from you!
[A]<Baja Blasters> of US-Stormrage
We are a newly transferred guild to Stormrage consisting of people who were previously on a low pop server and who are wanting to get into the action. The guild is currently comprised of mostly laid back, chill people who like to joke around. we are the kind of people like to help each other out, whether it be helping them get get gear, figure out there class better, or just talk.

What we ask of you:
Be friendly, curtious, willing to learn and be someone who likes to have fun playing.

We also hope to progress as far in raids as we can without all the seriousness that comes with being a top mythic guild. However our current progress is currently being hindered by our numbers, as we only have about 10 people who raid regularly. Our raid days are Tuesday & Thursday 8:30PM - 11PM EST, and we have completed 9/9 H ToS.

For more info contact: Our GM(Shizengarde#1759), Myself(hawkseye#1832), or our other Officer(Figment#2573)
Or Whatever-Sargeras (1/9M) is a casual alliance raiding guild on sargeras. Our raid schedule is Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8-11pm Central time. We are currently recruiting a healer and dps but will accept anyone that excels at their class. My btag is fallfordeath#1421 if interested
<Mad Hatter>on Proudmoore is looking for a few new members for our Mainstream Raid Team. We are a fun, social, easy to get along with people looking to not only fill our raid team but make friends in the process. We are 9/9N TOS & 8/9 H TOS. We joke around and have fun in our raids but when its time to pull the boss we are all on point and ready to take it down.

Our raid times are Fri/Sat 9-12pm server time.

Come join us. Make new friends, get some gear and have some laughs. Pst DeadlyKitten#133756
[H] <Blackhole Gaming> US-Illidan - Two Day - Mythic - Tu/Th

We are a 2 night raiding guild looking for more players. Raid times are Tuesday /Thursday 7:00 - 10:30 PM (CST) server time.

The leaders of Blackhole Gaming have been playing WoW since the game was released with multiple years of experience leading a guild.

Progression:
Tomb of Sargeras - 3/9M
Nighthold - 7/10M
Emerald Nightmare - 7/7M
ToV - 3/3H

Recruiting for Mythic Progression through all content.

Recruiting all classes especially looking for
  • Shaman
  • Holy/Disc Priest

• Anyone with above average parses should apply. Lower parsing/ilvl applicants will be considered but must bring a mindset to improve. 61 traits minimum.

Visit us at: www.blackholegaming.org

RECRUITMENT OFFICER: FatNinja001#1504
    Hi Brinor,

Starting mythic progression.

<Spellbound> on Ghostlands (PvE) is a progression focused guild who are dedicated to clearing content two nights a week. We are starting mythic progression on the weekday team. We also push Mythic+ keys & a bit of PvP. Looking for raiders, Mythic+ & casual players.

Raid Schedule:
    Weekday Team: Tues / Thurs 7pm – 10pm CST
    Weekend Team: Fri / Sat 8pm – 11pm CST

Progression:
    9/9H, 9/9N ToS

Who we are looking for:
    We are looking to add a few more raiders to each team. We are looking for raiders who have a strong understanding of their class/spec, are willing to improve, who prepare & are focused during the raid. We are willing to help gear players up as well as help them out with research of their class/spec. Guild provides: Food, Flasks & Pots. We use Discord.

If you are interested in in the above & want to enjoy playing with great people, please respond here or add my Battle Tag: Bentz#11930 or visit spellbound-ghostlands.enjin.com.
    [Drak'thul/Skywall]<What Are Logs>[US-Horde]

TLDR: Tomb of Sargeras: 9/9H

Focus on clearing/farming Heroic content, CASUAL M prog at end of tier. Raids every Tues/Wed 8-10pm est. RCLootcoucil for gear, Discord for comms.

General Guild Information

Emerald Nightmare - 7/7H (Pre ToV)
    Trial of Valor - 3/3H (Pre NH)
    Nighthold - 10/10H (Pre ToS)
    Tomb of Sargeras 9/9H

<What Are Logs> is a guild formed prior to the start of Tomb of Sargeras. Made up from an entire raid team from our previous guild, we're looking to bolster our numbers and solidify our 20 man roster for AOTC Heroic clears and casual Mythic raiding progression going forward.

What We Expect

We understand that real life responsibilities are priority over WoW and the unexpected can come up. If you're unable to make a raid night, we'll understand! With that said, we expect the mindset of our raiders to be of the "min-max" mentality, getting the most out of your class, our raiding time, and playing smart and optimally.

Basically a hardcore mindset, with a casual schedule. If you make a commitment to our raid team. It's expected that you have a base understanding of the fight mechanics and what your role's job/responsibilities are, as well as respectable DPS/HPS.

Raiding Goals

Our raid team has been together since the start of Legion. Having gotten AOTC in each raid tier, we're looking to maintain our Heroic focus and casually dabble in Mythic progression once a tier has been on heroic farm.

Raid Days/Time

We set up 2 Raid nights a week that best fits our core team's schedule. Tuesday (8:00PM-10:00PM EST) and Wednesday (8:00PM-10:00PM EST).

Loot Distribution

RC Loot Council. 5 council members total. 3 raiding officers and 2 randomly selected (weekly) from the raid team.

Guild/Raid Voice Comms

We use Discord for our communication and social hub, as well as our raid information and strategy center.

Mandatory Add-Ons

RCLootcouncil
    Weakauras2
    AngryAssignments

Current Raiding Needs For Raid Team

Tanks: Recruiting a DPS Main willing to both play and maintain a DPS spec and Tank OS.

Healers: Recruiting Closed!

DPS: Recruiting ALL DPS classes/specs!

For more info or to ask some questions don't hesitate to add my Bnet: Narz#11901
    We are currently 8/9H with a 6% wipe on KJ, we need all due to people quitting the game, and we are looking to go mythic when we get enough people.

Guild: Non Offensive Innuendo
    Server: Ner'zhul, Frostmane, and Tortheldrin

Addons:
    We use EPGP and RCLootCouncil for loot, and Exorsus Raid Tools for notes

Raid Times:
    Friday, Saturday, and Monday 8-11PM Server

Contact Info:
    BilboBaggins#1406
    Aeliar#1904
    Hi Brinor, if our times and days work for you, I'd love to chat.

Something Shiny is Alliance on PVE-Cenarius. We raid 2 nights; Sat 8-11pm and Mon 7-10pm PST. We are 3/9M ToS.

More info can be found on recruitment post - https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20755596329

maliwali#1577 btag and maliwali#2947 discord
    If your Sun lock ever changes, let me know!! We need a ret right now.

I actually found this guild a few months ago and I absolutely fell in love with it. Both raid leaders are female, and they are REALLY good leaders. (Let’s be real, gals make the best raid leaders.) Even in very frustrating situations, they both keep their cool and are great at keeping spirits high. And they’re FAIR.

If this is what you’re after, join this guild. I’m really enjoying myself and hope you join the team! We can be pretty selective though, so expect to have some conversations, but you won’t have to fill out some stupid application or anything.

There are two raiding teams, both are in mythic content. I’m looking for people on team 2. Team 2 raids Sun/Mon at 6-9pm PST (Pacific Time) on the server Hyjal (server time).

Check out our formal recruitment post below for more details. If you want to join, post a message there (or you can message an officer in the guild, or just whisper me and I’ll help you.)

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20753395546
    Hello Friend,
    Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

3/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
    6/10M Nighthold
    2/3M Trial of Valor
    7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
    Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
    Greetings from Reckøning –Proudmoore ,

We are a new raiding guild to the Proudmoore server

If you are new to raiding , never done raiding , need friends to raid with , need mythic plus Dungeons , or an experienced raider we have room for all !

We are aiming to meet other like minded people that want to have fun while progressing together as a team. Our goals are to progress through current raid content into heroic and possibly mythic. We've raided together for a couple years and looking to add to the flock.
    We are actively recruiting all roles and our goal is to make a raiding guild that is serious about progression, without the hardcore brutality; Our goal is to keep the guild as well rounded as possible, and keeping the atmosphere a casually serious environment.

For those of you who are looking to raid, we are currently 9/9 normal and the majority of the core group is progressing steadily through heroic at 7/9 Tomb of Sargeras.
    We are currently raiding on Fridays at 6pm server time (8 Pm US central), Saturday and Sunday 5 pm server (7 PM US central)
    Battle tag: vetter#1341
    Imminent Failure is an adult raiding guild that focuses on raiding productively with a casual schedule. That being said we are looking for players who are interested in raiding with us.

We are running a two day schedule:
    Wednesday/Thursday 7:30 -11:30 CST (8:30 - 12:30 EST) Sen'jin is CST!

Loot is EPGP.

Please keep in mind that with only two raid days, we will be looking for members to be able to commit to those two days!

I would be happy to share further details over b.net chat. Please don't hesitate to reach out to me if you are interested in our team.

Tuatha#1661

Currently
    9/9H ToS
    2/9M ToS