Mage 7/9M LF 2-3day 5:00-5:30 PST start time.

Guild Recruitment
I play a Mage. I am 7/9 M and is looking for a guild that starts raid around this time. Preferably 9 hour guild. Leave your Btag and guilds progression.
Bump
Hey there!

We are looking for a mage!

We are a 6 year guild 7/9 M TOS previously 10/10M NH and EN/TOV. We raid 3 days Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday 7:30pm CST- 10:30pm CST

if those days and times sound good, we should chat!

Falux#1649
Hi!
We are looking for ranged DPS especially mages and hunters.
We are currently 7/9 M ToS and got Cutting Edge in NH, ToV, and EN. We raid Wednesday 6:00pm PST - 9:00pm PST, Saturday 6:00pm PST - 9:00pm PST, and Sunday 5:00pm PST - 8:00pm PST.

Add me, midweekyeti#1336, if those times work for you!
Guild name: SRS
Server: Illidan
Faction: Horde
About us: We are 7/9 M, our goal is to get cutting edge for ToS, with better rankings in Argus and later content. We are looking for long term players who understand the effort required to raid mythic content at a high level. When considering contacting or applying to our guild note that we want people who are committed to the game and our guild we want players who have a stable schedule that they are in control of, we want people who will be here 3+ tiers from now and want to do more then just show up to raid.
Raid Times: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 730-11PM Central
Recruiting: All DPS classes and spec if your class/spec is not listed below please still free to contact us, high priority on:

Rogue
Warrior
Spriest
Boomkin
Warlock
Hunter
Elemental
Mage

Aryastark#1859
Bromby#1673
Darkdoich#1585
EXACTLY WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR!

>http://www.bodiesguild.com/<

(Alliance) (7/9M - 9/9H - 10/10M)
****WILLING TO NEGOTIATE PAID TRANSFERS*****
Looking to trial a HOLY PALADIN to join our core healer group.
Looking for any EXCEPTIONAL DPS ROLES - Notably DK, ARMS Warrior, DH, Boomkin, Shadow Priest, MM Hunter, Fire/Frost Mage.
We are looking for raiders to have similar experience in current content or at least 10/10M with previous mythic progression raiding experience. Please have logs for us to look through if you are interested in a trial/interview.
A little about us:

Hello raiders,

<Bodies> (Whisperwind connected Dentarg) Is an adult guild with a long history of high ranking kills dating back to vanilla. While only raiding 3 hours a night, 9 hours a week we have always cleared the current content while putting up top 100 rankings. We are looking to clear the mythic content with a casual 3 night 3 hour schedule, yet effectively with our semi-hardcore raid environment. Bodies guild has been around since Vanilla and is here to stay. 

If you are looking for a casual raid environment with competent raiders that can push the content quickly and still keep up with other semi-hardcore guilds with a lax schedule of 3 nights per week (9 hours) we are for you. 

If you are heavy into raiding and you have friends that are not, they are welcome to join and hang out as well. 

We are not elitist here, but we do have high expectations for those who do choose to participate in raiding. As in consistently and constantly doing the best you can to improve yourself and your rotation for your specific class, having your consumables for progression fights, artifact weapon maxed or near max, gear being fully optimized (enchanted, gemmed, and with the correct stat prioritization)(The guild will help with this just ask). Do your research, participate in our guild forum discussions know the boss fights, we are not here to hold your hand through progression.

Our raid times are as follows: In central standard time

Tuesday: 730pm-1030
Wednesday: 730pm-1030
Thursday: 730pm-1030

We also do "Alt" raids over the weekend on a regular basis for any who would like to participate for some easy gearing and just have fun enjoying the game.

For more information or to join and trial contact any of the following or visit our guild website and apply using the new applications template on the forum: 

http://www.bodiesguild.com/

Real ID-:
DirtyD#1976
Littlefinger#1841
Vampt#1932 
Lynxz#11319 (GM)
Apologies for Shortness on Mobile
<Trap Run> 7/9 M 2 day guild.
Sub 5 % wipes on Mythic FA 2 weeks of prog 200 ish pulls
Will be killing FA and Starting KJ next week. Need a core Mage Asap

Tues Thurs 745-11:15 est pm

Sunday optional Sales Runs

Harten#1295 for B Net quick reply
Hey - sounds like we might make a good fit! Feel free to touch base via Bnet (Mak#1504) or apply @ www.causticguild.com. We'd love to add a mage to our roster!

7/9M
T/Th/Sun 7:30-10:30pm CST
Sargeras-Alliance
msg me!
Hi, I really think you'd fit in well on our team and I hope you give us a look. We are currently 6/9m (with Maiden to 4%) and always pushing to be better. We're 9 hour / week and are looking for raiders who can focus and maximize progress in that time. Thank you for your time and I hope to talk to you soon.

Raid: T/W/T 7:45-11 Server (Central US)
Tenure: On Sargeras since mid SOO (so we're not going anywhere)
Loot: RC Loot Council + 1 core raider alternating weekly (so everyone knows how loot is decided)
Web: BC-Guild.com
Me: Pieces#11238
Hey we're in need of a mage and we start right at 5 pst. I'd love to chat with you further. I'll leave our info and contacts below

<Everything is Fine> of Whisperwind is a newer guild comprised of members that came together after a collapse of multiple guilds. We all share a vision of what we want raiding to be and decided to create our own guild. After coming together we quickly progressed through Mythic Nighthold, progressing to 7/10M in just two weeks (four total nights) while being undermanned. We then progressed to 10/10M after another four weeks. Our ToS progress is going well as we are currently 7/9M.

Going into to ToS we have set our sights on breaking into the top 20 in the world for guilds that raid two nights a week. We’re looking for any exceptional applicants to fill out our roster.

Raid times for us are Tuesday and Wednesday at 7-10:30 CST (8-11:30 EST). We also do an optional alt run on Mondays at the same time. Outside of raid we enjoy running mythic+ and playing other games such as Diablo 3 and PUBG.

Send applications to http://www.guilded.gg/#!AdNRgNB7jd

Contact info:
Bnet: derek#1589 (Officer) - dinidots#1705 (GM/RL) - Riez#1741 (Officer)
Discord: derek#2565 - dinidots#6016 - riez#3895

We look forward to hearing from you!
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

3/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you as we have immediate spots. =)

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
<Solstice>-Thrall [H] looking to add a few more dps to its roster.

Raid Times: Tue/Thur/Mon 830-1130pm EST

Legion Progression: 7/7M 2/3M 10/10M 6/9M

Would like to chat if interested - btag Mankind#1293
Message me. 6/9M 2 nights a week. 8:30-11:30EST

MarshallX#1179
MarshallX#1436
Hey there, going to get this out of the way and say we're behind your prog. If you're looking for a guild closer to your current experience, I understand and wish you the best of luck in your search. If you're flexible, <Use Your Imagination> is currently recruiting core spots to push Mythic Tomb of Sargeras and beyond. We are a semi-hardcore two day guild currently in need of ranged DPS. Current prog is 7/7M EN, 2/3M ToV, 9/10M NH and 4/9 M ToS. We are located on Zul'jin Horde, raiding Tuesdays and Thursdays from 5:00 PM to 8:30 PM PST/8:00 PM to 11:30 PM EST (server time). If you are interested, please add Soariation#9990 to Discord (preferably) or Soariation#1897 or AliasNode#1351 to Battle Tag. We look forward to hearing from you!
Hello!
I am the guild leader for Reawaken a Cutting Edge 6/9M guild formed back in April of 2006. We have been a successful raiding guild for almost 12 years now.
The raiders here are a tight-knit group of players who strive to clear content as it comes out without committing more than 2 days per week to raiding.

Notable server firsts include: Yogg 0, Tribute to Insanity, The Lich King, Nefarian, Sinestra, Ragnaros, Deathwing, Will of the Emperors, Grand Empress Shek'Zeer, Imperator Mar'gok, Blackhand, Archimonde, Xavius, Helya and Guldan.

-What we’re looking for are committed, serious raiders who are interested in progressing through mythic content.

Sunday: 7:00pm - 11:00pm Server Time (Central)
Monday: 7:00pm - 11:00pm Server Time (Central)

Currently Recruiting:

1 Melee
1 Ranged
1 Tank
1 Healer

If you would like to chat you can reach on Battlenet with willow#1693 or on Discord with Willow#3994.