931 Havoc DH LFG

Guild Recruitment
I'm currently looking for a Heroic/Mythic raiding guild. I've done ToS up to Heroic (9/9) and all of the prior raids I have done for the most part. Would like to stay on a PVP server and also stay Horde. Took a break right before the Kara dungeon due to RL issues and came back about 3 months ago. Ready to rock and roll and be part of a Raiding guild!

I'm available to raid/pvp after 6PM Central time monday - thursday and can raid until whenever.

I am willing to server xfer!
Heya Felthas,

<Impûlse> of Malorne [H] is looking for members for our core semi-casual heroic/mythic raiding group. We are looking for dedicated members willing to improve and grow. We like to have fun above else, join us.

We started towards the end of NH, and our current progression is 9/9H ToS. We are trying to find more members to continue heroic and do some mythic raiding.

Our founding members have mythic NH experience before forming the guild. However, aside from progression, we are just trying to create a great and fun core group.

Guild Philosophy: Create a fun but semi-serious/casual raiding environment, in which criticisms are constructive and non-negative. Do not advocate nepotism and create a clean, fair, and drama free space.

Raid times: Tue&Wed 7:30pm-10:30pm Pst (10:30pm-1:30am Est) and Sun (flex day 5pm pst start)

Contact: If you are interested add and message DaKoo#11831 (Discord: Enigmatix#2672) or Xulkaen#1336.
Hi Felthas,

I know you indicated that you prefer to stay on a PVP server, but if there's any chance that you'd consider raiding on a PVE server, please keep us in mind.

<Reforged> on Thrall-PVE is looking for more dps. We don't have very many leather wearers, so a DH would be a nice addition. We are currently 3/9M ToS, and our raid schedule is Tues/Wed from 9pm EST - midnight.

Here is a link to our recruitment post: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20753797884

If you are interested or have any questions, please me know!

Btag: CallaLily#1369 (available evenings on weekdays)

Best of luck with your search!
Hey there, we're on a PVE server but maybe we can work something out. <Use Your Imagination> is currently recruiting core spots to push Mythic Tomb of Sargeras and beyond. We are a semi-hardcore two day guild currently in need of a Havoc DH DPS. Current prog is 7/7M EN, 2/3M ToV, 9/10M NH and 4/9 M ToS. We are located on Zul'jin Horde, raiding Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8:00 PM to 11:30 PM EST (server time). If you are interested, please add Soariation#9990 to Discord (preferably) or Soariation#1897 or AliasNode#1351 to Battle Tag. We look forward to hearing from you!
Hi friend!

<Alaskan Firedragons> is recruiting exceptional DPS and could definitely use you to fulfill our roster and push into Mythics!

We are 1/9M(9/9H) and are recruiting to fill out our roster. We are fun to be around and joke with but raid time is taken seriously. We are very active through M+ and alt raids and selling runs for guild/personal gold!

Current needs are:

Shaman(Resto)
Priest(Holy/Disc)
Demon Hunter(Havoc)
Boomkin
Spriest
Mage
Arms Warrior
Unholy DK

If interested do not hesitate to contact me at:
BTAG: Levi#1494
Hey! My guild is about to start mythic, we just need a couple more reliable DPS. We're horde side on Illidan and definitely fit into your schedule. If you want to talk at all please add me, brandy#1599

<Magog Cartel> is 9/9 H on Illidan. Definitely closer to the casual side of things, though we do get bosses down. We raid on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 9-11 EST. There's no age limit, but the guild is mostly people in their mid-twenties or older with a definite adult atmosphere. Outside of scheduled raid times we're an active group that enjoys running keystones and playing other games together. More important than current progression or gear is personality fits, we're looking for people to have a good time.
As far as raids go, we strive for being as efficient as possible during the two hours we raid a night. We use RC Loot Council, and loot is distributed with progression in mind. There's no hard attendance policy, but showing up on time and staying the entire night is required for any raid you'd like to be a part of.
<Mad Hatter>on Proudmoore is looking for a few new members for our Mainstream Raid Team. We are a fun, social, easy to get along with people looking to not only fill our raid team but make friends in the process. We are 9/9N TOS & 8/9 H TOS. We joke around and have fun in our raids but when its time to pull the boss we are all on point and ready to take it down.

Our raid times are Fri/Sat 9-12pm server time.

Come join us. Make new friends, get some gear and have some laughs. Pst DeadlyKitten#133756
Guild: <Nocturnal>
Server: Zul'gin(Horde)
Raid Times: Tue, Wed, Thur 10:30-1:30 PST (1:30-4:30 EST)
Progression: 2/9M ToS 5/10M NH
Current Needs

• Boomkin - HIGH
  • Resto Druid - MED
  • Elemental Shaman - HIGH
  • Resto Shaman - HIGH
  • Shadow Priest - HIGH
  • Holy Priest - HIGH
  • Hunter - HIGH
  • Aff. Lock - HIGH
  • Havoc DH - HIGH
  • Mistweaver Monk - HIGH
  • Any Exceptional DPS

Expectations

1. Good Attitude – Our raids are high-pressure situations a lot of the time. Mistakes can and will be made by anyone in the raid. Your attitude must allow for identifying such mistakes, the willingness to admit failure, and the drive to correct such failure. Criticism can and must be met with a level head and the determination to amend your play accordingly. Nobody is above being called out for a mistake. Getting angry at your fellow raiders for pointing out errors during farm or progression will achieve nothing except the re-opening of recruitment.

2. Awareness – Encounters in this game will consistently find ways to kill you, ranging from simple fire mechanics to meteor strikes to sonic discs. If your awareness is lacking in any department, it will become readily apparent. We do not want people that cannot adapt quickly and efficiently to the challenging Mythic encounters of this tier and beyond.

3. Performance – Every boss fight is different. How quickly you are able to form a solid, consistent DPS (or HPS) strategy around the challenges of the encounter means everything. Maximizing output is a must. People who can adapt to any encounter, old or new, on the turn of a dime, are the people we want.

4. Attendance – The same players consistently showing up is one of the greatest keys to fast progression and reliable farm. Our final roster will be under 30 players, and we only raid 3 hours a night, 3 nights a week, so our schedule should be easy to make with 100% attendance, barring real life circumstances that can and will happen to everyone from time to time.
    Trial Period

Once accepted into the guild, you will be placed into a trial period that lasts 2-4weeks. During this time, you will be evaluated and see how well you perform in our raid environment. Once we see how you play, we will have a brief talk with you and let you know if you passed your trail or not.
    Contact Info

• Bubblesmitey - Bubbleskank#1537
  • Carýn - Caryn#1711
  • Cöltongrundy - Coltongruny#1258
  • R09. Remnant - 9/9N, 9/9H, 3/9M (7pm - 10pm CST, Sat/Sun)

CURRENT RECRUITMENT NEEDS

Mage - Frost, Fire
    Priest - Holy, Shadow
    Warlock - Closed
    Druid - Balance
    Warrior - Closed
    Paladin - Retribution
    Demon Hunter - Havoc
    Hunter - BM, MM
    Shaman - Elemental
    Death Knight - Unholy.
    Rogue - Sub/assass
    Monk - Closed

Darii - R09 Recruitment Officer - restodru1d#1598
    Crazzychris - R09 Raid Leader - CrazzyChris#1695

Visit seraphguild.com for more information!
    Apply @ seraphguildforums.com for immediate consideration!
    Hey Felthas,

Our guild just transferred most of its main roster over to Thrall from Shadowmoon in order to keep building on our mythic raiding roster. Since the server population was far too low, we had very few nights where a 20 man mythic ready roster could attend. We are looking for dedicated players to join our 2 night, 6 hour raid team on Thrall through the rest of ToS and into Argus. Our current progression is 3/9M. Adding a DH to our squad would be most welcomed! I'll leave you with the spam but I look forward to hearing from you soon!

Schedule:
    Tues 8-11 EST Mythic progression
    Wed 8-11 EST Mythic progression
    Thurs 8-11 EST Heroic farm (optional)

Needs:
    DPS (Hunter, Rogue, boomkin, spriest, ele/enh shammy pref.)
    Healer (Someone with offspec DPS/Tank pref.)
    -We mostly need dedicated players who are willing to learn and grow with us as a team. All specs will be considered

Requirements:
    -915 min ILVL
    -Discord
    -RCLoot, DBM, Angry Assignments (addons)
    -Good raid attendance and preparation
    -Be open to criticism and be self-critical
    -Good attitude, selfless, team focused

Our raids are fair and a lot of fun. The officers lead by example through their skill but also their ability to help others. The raid atmosphere is very positive and we only deal with rotten attitudes by not inviting/removing them from what we want to keep building on as a gaming community. If <FLX> is of interest to you, please reach out to us so that we can have a chat. Also, visit our website if you would like to know more about us at wow.flxgaming.com

To reach me: alexandeux@gmail.com
    Or add me on BNET: Alexandeux#1655
    Hello Friend,
    Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

3/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
    6/10M Nighthold
    2/3M Trial of Valor
    7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
    Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com