looking for a guild

Guild Recruitment
Im a fairly new player. and i am looking for a guild . I am a night elf frost mage . level 100
My stats are
Item LVL :640
Intellect 4,404
Stamina : 3,594
armor : 797

looking for
a guild that is open to new players and willing to mentor
a guild that i can raid at lvl 100
Make friends and is causal
Has mid day or late afternoon raids
Greetings Dadrialmoon
from Reckøning –Proudmoore ,

We are a new raiding guild to the Proudmoore server

If you are new to raiding , never done raiding , need friends to raid with , need mythic plus Dungeons , or an experienced raider we have room for all !

We are aiming to meet other like minded people that want to have fun while progressing together as a team. Our goals are to progress through current raid content into heroic and possibly mythic. We've raided together for a couple years and looking to add to the flock.
We are actively recruiting all roles and our goal is to make a raiding guild that is serious about progression, without the hardcore brutality; Our goal is to keep the guild as well rounded as possible, and keeping the atmosphere a casually serious environment.

For those of you who are looking to raid, we are currently 9/9 normal and the majority of the core group is progressing steadily through heroic at 7/9 Tomb of Sargeras.
We are currently raiding on Fridays at 9pm server time (11 Pm US central), Saturday and Sunday 5 pm server (7 PM US central)
Battle tag: vetter#1341
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

3/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
<PugLife>
Is a new guild on Stormrage with the goal of not only building a raid team, but building a community. While many of us enjoy raid and devote much of our time into improving as players, we also love our guild because of the people in it. PugLife is looking to build a home for all players. Raiders, newcomers, alts, whoever. If you like to log onto WoW, pop into discord, and have some laughs. We are the guild for you.

All that being said, we are certainly looking to flesh out our raid group!
We are 9/9N and 9/9H ToS
Semi-Hardcore
Raid days/times: T/Th 9pmEST-11pmEST.
Server: Stormrage
Faction: Alliance

Who are we looking for: Mage, rogue, and demon hunter. All classes and good players will definitely be considered! As our raid group grows we will also be looking for one more healer, preferably a priest or resto shaman.

Our plan is to continue ToS H farm until next tier, then hopefully have the numbers to progress into mythic!

Why PugLife?
PugLife is more than just raid days. We are often online playing alts, chatting in discord, or playing games together outside of WoW. We are a happy family of friends who have been in and out of other guilds and never found what we really wanted. We are a young adult guild made of guys and gals with full time jobs, kids, and real life responsibilities. So, if you're interested in making a guild your home and you're willing to grow with our young guild, we are happy to have you! No matter what stage of leveling you're in.

Send me a message on Bnet so I can answer any questions you may have: Godeo#1447