933 Fury Warrior 7/9M LF Guild

Guild Recruitment
933 Fury Warrior 7/9M LF Guild. I'm available to raid weeknight evenings or even late night. I have all legendaries for both fury and arms, I just prefer to play fury. I can provide logs and all that stuff. Looking for a guild working on Avatar preferably! My real ID is Greiss#11698
I know we aren't an exact match for what you mentioned as we aren't quite yet at Avatar but heres our card incase anything changes!

Christmas is Cancelled is a late night guild recruiting for Mythic progression!
Server: Area-52
9/9 N 9/9 H 3/9 M TOS

Currently in need of:
DPS

SCHEDULE: Tuesday/Wednesday Midnight - 3AM EST. Optional Heroic run on Thursdays. (90% attendance)
LOOT SYSTEM: Rclootcouncil
VOICE COMS: Discord. Feel free to join with questions. https://discord.gg/vAzPkZn
CONSUMABLES: Free for all raiders.

I’ve made my best in slot list
And checked it twice
"Minus 50 DKP because you've been naughty not nice"
I’m coming for Kil'Jaeden
Tuesdays/Wednesdays midnight till 3
His <Christmas is Cancelled> because of me

We are a group that wants to push progression while having fun with like minded individuals. We want to maintain a professional and friendly environment that encourages teamwork and enjoyable progression. Regardless of skill, a player with a bad attitude is a negative influence. As such, we will not tolerate players who are disrespectful of others, hostile, or extremely negative.

Ongoing
Normal/Heroic/Mythic Raid content, M+ runs, AP/Legendary Farm, Kara, Achievements, etc. We want a guild where there is usually something going on, a guild that is active everyday, not just raid nights.
Hello, we are Intent, a late night guild on Proudmoore (Allliance, PVE). Contact us if you are interested!

Raid Times
Tues/Wed/Thurs
10 PM - 1 AM PST

Legion Progression
7/9 M Tomb of Sargeras
8/10 M Nighthold
7/7 M Emerald Nightmare
3/3 M Trial of Valor

Contacts (Btag):
Recruitment: Tribbi -- Cytochrome#1929
GM: Mightybob -- Leucomelas#1788
Vivimonster -- Vivienne#11343
We could use a second warrior. Here's our guild spam info. Thanks for reading!

Humble is a Mythic progression raiding guild consisting of a long standing core group from vanilla & TBC. We strive to achieve and maintain a high standard of play and progression, and have done so to date while only dedicating 7 hours each week towards our raid time.

Having said this, we are looking to push progression harder in Antorus, and will be moving to a 3 day, 9 hour raid schedule which is detailed below along with other relevant information regarding our guild and server.

Please feel free to contact our recruitment officers in-game if you have any questions.

T20 progression:
7/9 M-ToS

T19 progression:
10/10 M-NH
3/3 M-ToV
7/7 M-EN

Raid schedule:
Sunday: 5-8:30PM Pacific Time
Monday: 5-8:30PM Pacific Time

*Please note that as of November 1st we will be moving to the following schedule*
Wednesday: 5:30-8:30PM Pacific Time
Sunday: 5:30-8:30PM Pacific Time
Monday: 5:30-8:30PM Pacific Time

Loot system:
Progression focused loot council

Recruitment officer:
soj#11462

Faction:
Horde

Connected Realms:
Crushridge, Anub'arak, Chromaggus, Garithos, Nathrezim, Smolderthorn

Class needs:
Recruitment is always open to exceptional players of all classes. Current classes of particular interest are below.
Healer (any class)
Feral Druid
Ret Paladin
Balance Druid
Shadow Priest
Warlock

Where to apply:
If interested, you may apply at: http://humbleguild.com/forums/1002139 -- please be sure to follow the application format/instructions.
Hey I think we might be a good fit!

<Mana> (6/9M) is a long standing guild on Sargeras that has many members that have been active and raiding competitively since Vanilla. We have cleared Cutting Edge every raid so far in Legion, and look to continue that.

Our raids are a good mix of productivity and fun. We have fun in raid, while still getting things done.
Outside of raiding, we are a good group of friends that are always on Discord ready to play WoW or other games with Guildies.

We are currently 6/9M with maiden to sub 30%
With a relatively light 9 hour schedule, our goal is to progress steadily and clear mythic content before the release of the next tier.

Our standard raid schedule is:
Tuesday 11:30 PM - 2:30 AM PST
Wednesday 11:30 PM - 2:30 AM PST
Thursday 11:30 PM - 2:30 AM PST
(1:30 AM - 4:30 AM Server Time)

If you think that Mana is right for you.

Check us out at http://mana-sargeras.enjin.com/
Or if you have any questions contact our leadership:
CO-GM/Recruitment Lonesoldier#1409 (Lonie)
<Mythic Plus Raiders> (9/9H, 6/9M) is a newly formed guild on Sargeras looking to push further into mythic content. Consisting of several of the leading mythic plus players on the server, we're confident that we can down content in a timely fashion and push for cutting edge each new raid tier.

Recruitment:

We are currently looking for dedicated, skilled, and reliable raiders to join our team for mythic progression.

Currently recruiting:
Melee: rogue, warrior
Ranged: mage, hunter
Healer: shaman, paladin

Even if your class isn't listed, feel free to apply, exceptional players are always welcome.

Expectations:

The majority of the members of <Mythic Plus Raiders> value the challenge of high level mythic keystones (hence our name). Members of Mythic Plus Raiders are expected to have a deep understanding of their class, and have the drive to always become a better player. To be successful in both Mythic+ and raids, players need to play at their highest level and have high self accountability.

Our goal is to create a healthy and productive raiding environment. As such, it is vitally important that our raiding core meshes well together. We have a team mentality while raiding, and showing up with a poor attitude or a chip on your shoulder is not conducive to effective teamwork. Respect your Teammates!

Raid Times:

8:30-11:30 (EST) Monday
8:30-11:30 (EST) Tuesday
8:30-11:30 (EST) Wednesday

We expect that all aspirants will be able to fully commit to our raid times and maintain as close to 100% attendance as possible. Invites will go out at 8:15 to clear trash to ensure boss is pulled on time at 8:30. Loot is handled by officer council based on attendance, performance, attitude, and recent loot received.

Required Addons:

DBM/Bigwigs
RCLootCouncil
ExorsusRaidTools
Weakauras2

If <Mythic Plus Raiders> fits your style of play, or you have any questions please feel free to contact:

Franois (Jimaram#1318)

Bigjohn (Bigjohn#11669)
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

4/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you as we have an immediate spot open. =)

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
Moo.

http://www.ascent-guild.com

We're currently 7/9M, working Avatar. We also do not have a warrior atm.

Our raids are Tues/Wed/Thurs7:30pm-11:30pm EST.

I wasn't sure if you were just mentioning you were also able to raid weekends or weekends only.

I've been with the guild since 2002 in Everquest, and have known the then-founding officers since 1994 on a text mud. I'm one of the few people still around from our #1 world Ragnaros kill in vanilla.

I highly recommend touching base with me, and/or catching one of our live or past raid streams.

You can contact me in game, I would be online as Kresge/Glayde/Oxton/Moomins or some other character.
My RealID is Glayde#1541 or Glayde#4353 for discord.
<Seraphim> is a 6/9M 10/10M semi-hardcore guild looking for exceptional players for ToS. -What we’re looking for is committed, serious raiders who are interested in progressing through mythic content.

Currently Recruiting:

Hunter-MM
Mage-Any Spec
Rogue-Sub
Priest - Shadow
Boomy
Rdruid

Or any Exceptional DPS/Healer,that is not listed above!

•We raid three nights a week, so it’s very necessary that we make effective use of our raid time,

•Attendance is very important to us! We realize that real life takes priority, but with our shorter raid schedule you should go for 100% attendance.
• We provide Flasks and Food for raid, and also cover repair.
•Come to raid prepared! Study the fights prior to our first pull is a must!
•Communication! Be able to follow basic directions and respond if needed! Have a good perspective on raiding, and please be able to stay focused for the whole raid.

Our normal raid schedule is as follows:
Tuesday:7:00-10:00pm Server time(EST)(Heroic) - Optional
Wednesday: 7:00pm-10:00pm Server time(EST)(Mythic)
Thursday: 7:00pm-10:00pm Server time(EST)(Mythic)

Add Zach#1269 or Mikirules#1484 for more info
Hello friend! I was browsing the recruitment forum and think you might be a good fit for our guild, <Friend Zone>! Here’s a little about us, please let me know if you’re interested in a potential raiding position.

Current Progression:
T20: 8/9 Mythic Tomb of Sargeras
T19: 7/7 Mythic EN, 3/3 Mythic ToV, 10/10 Mythic Nighthold
T18: 13/13 Mythic Hellfire Citadel
T17: 10/10 Mythic Blackrock Foundry, 7/7 Mythic Highmaul
T16: 14/14 Heroic Siege of Orgrimmar (US 56th)
T15: 13/13 Heroic Throne of Thunder (US 69th)

Server:
Darkspear, Alliance

About:
We’ve been raiding as a guild for nearly 5 years. We have a long history of being the best guild on the server, and strive to improve ourselves everyday. We pride ourselves in keeping a calm and enjoyable raid environment while staying competitive throughout new content. We are also a tight knit group of friends that often do M+, hang out in discord, and even meet each year at Blizzcon.

Raid Schedule:
Tuesday/Thursday/Monday 7:30PM-11PM MT (6:30PM-10PM PST, 9:30PM-1AM EST) (10.5 hours/week)

www.friendzoneguild.enjin.com

Selbink#1837
Eycel#1497

Recruitment Thread:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20753416543
WE OFFER PAID TRANSFERS

Drow-Dalaran; a Ahead of the Curve Guild is looking to fill spots for our core raid team. We're currently 9/9 H-TOS as a guild; with many of our core raiders anywhere from 1/9M - 4/9M TOS. We have everything from the Casual Joe to the Hardcore Raider! Great social environment; No Drama. Most members are 21-33 years of age. As well as end game raiding we have lots of members that push mythic keystones on the daily.

Our goal is to build around a very strong core group of players to form a unstoppable force in patch 7.3.5 and beyond to push Mythic content.

Core Beliefs: Strive to be the best at your class, respect guild mates, and contribute to the community.

Raid times: Tues / Wed / Thurs 7:30pm-10:30pm Pacific time / 10:30pm-1:30am EST

Loot: Personal (Subject to Change)

DPS spots for raid team will be competitive once core team is filled and is based on a show of mechanics while pulling optimal DPS numbers. This will be done by an additional trial raid night for non-core raid members to show off DPS and mechanical skill and try to earn a core DPS spot.

We are currently recruiting all classes and specs. (See Below for Priorities)

1 ) Resto Shaman
2 ) Holy Paladin
3 ) Holy/Disc Priest
4 ) Sub Rogue
5 ) Balance/Feral Druid
6 ) Mistweaver Monk
7 ) Havoc Demon Hunter
8 ) Marksmanship Hunter
9 ) Enhancement/Elemental Shaman
10) Unholy Death Knight
11) Retribution Paladin

Contact Info: Please feel free to contact us in game with any further questions.

Kerrek - Lead Officer
Harrison1992#1126

Gjest - Guild Master
Ragnorrakk#1753