928 H Priest - LF Alliance Raiding Guild

Guild Recruitment
928 ilvl Holy Priest , 9/9 H Tos, 9/9N TOS

ALLIANCE ONLY

LF raid group who raids

After 9 pm EST and No later then 1 am EST, on ANY Days Monday to Sunday.

*** I also have a RDPS friend way further progressed and much better geared who may want to join as well. I can provide more information about him upon contact.

About me

Hi I'm a 29 year old player who's been playing WoW on and off for about 12 years. I've raided at the highest level of content back in the day (TBC - WotLK) in top 70-250ish in the world. Since then I've raided casually throughout the expansions at least doing 1-2 tiers of raiding while taking breaks in between tiers.

I have experience playing (old) Holy/Disc Priest and some relevant experience raiding on a kitty druid and a demon hunter (havoc). I'm personally looking for a casual guild that I can raid with but more then raid but join a community of adults around my age who also have a life outside of the game meaning, I'm looking to raid 2 to 3 days max and no more then 3 hours at a time. Being a new dad has drained a lot of my time so I can't fully commit to any time frame before 9 pm due to my son being awake prior that time.

I've picked up priest again after raiding on my Demon Hunter for a bit of EN/NH (Cleared both heroic difficulties and was a part of a mythic clearing EN group) so I'm a bit rusty but I've been putting a lot of time and effort into becoming a cornerstone healer for a guild again.

My armory link is

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/stormrage/sixerslol
https://www.wowprogress.com/character/us/stormrage/Sixerslol

my btag is Sixers#1810
Howdy Sixers,

I responded on your thread over on the Stormrage forum as well, but I figured I would hit you here too. You sound like exactly the kind of player that would find Disgruntled to be a good fit.

All of the people I have been helping find a home in Disgruntled recently are new parents looking for a solid group that can get stuff done, but are not looking for a second job.

I dropped you a BNET request, feel free to hit me up for a more in depth discussion (Voden#1335).

Also, we are doing Heroic ToS starting at Host, you are welcome to listen on discord or even join the group if we need to fill. I would much rather bring along someone from our server than just a random out of the queue. ^_^

PS. GG going up 11 ilvl from your first LFG post!
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

4/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you as we have an immediate opening. =)

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com