933 Disc Priest LF Raid Guild

Guild Recruitment
Hello everyone,

I am looking for a new guild to raid with and make new friends. I enjoy doing mythic plus and other activities too. I am a Discipline Priest with a fairly decent Shadow off spec. I have included all the information you need below. Hope to hear from you soon. :)

1. Times available & time zone:

I am in the central time zone. I am available to raid all day weekends (saturday and sunday only), afternoon during the week, and late nights during the week.

I am not available Mon-Fri roughly 7pm to midnight.

2. Server preference:

PVE

3. Faction preference:

Alliance

4. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual:

semi-harcore or casual

5. Current progression/experience:

9/9H ToS

6. Recent logs (if available):

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/whisperwind/avalea

7. Contact info:

Battle tag is Legendlink#1382

That is the best way to get in contact with me.

Thank you.
Angelic Horizon - Moonrunner, US [Alliance]
7/7M Cutting Edge
3/3M Cutting Edge
9/10M Nighthold
9/9H ToS
5/9M

Priority Recruiting:
Holy Priest
Boomkin
Hunter
Holy Pally
Warrior
Shaman
Rogue

Any exceptional player and class will be looked at.

Main Raid times:
Saturday/Sunday 9pm Est - 1am Est

Optional Friday Heroic 9pm Est start should finish relatively quickly

We are a very active throughout the week with multiple alt Guild runs. Looking for individuals that are social, guild oriented, love to raid and want to achieve more then the average player.

Contact Us In Discord: https://discord.gg/zPFBxzf
#surader1741
*Please Post In The "Recruitment" Chat Channel On Our Discord To Apply!
is Alliance a must?? I ask because my weekend team would LOVE a preist for its team, and that team is after 1 week raiding together 9/9 N and 7/9 H, could push the 9/9 h very quickly. Ill post my guild spam below for you to look over, hopefully you like it, and decide to chat with us!

Guild: Raven Guard
Server: Zul'Jin
Raid Days: Tues And Wed with optional Thurs & Sat and Sun Evenings
Times: 8-11 PM EST all days/teams
Progression: 9/9 H weekday team, 7/9 H weekend team
Loot System: Personal
Recruitment Needs: 1 Mage, S. Priest and 1 Ret Pally, or Rogue (weekday team), 1 Tank, 1 Heals, Range dps (any), 1 Ret Pally or Rogue (Weekend team)
Forum Post: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20758455690?page=1#post-3 (weekday team)
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759376934 (weekend team)
Wow Progress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zul-jin/Raven+Guard
Contacts: Deliahshadow#1586 (btag) or Deliahshadow#2943 (discord) (Co-GM)
Zeerek#1116 (btag) or Zeerek#6349 (discord) (GM)
10/08/2017 09:00 PMPosted by Leiriya
s Alliance a must??

I would hate to abandon all the friends I have on Alliance and everything I have in on that side.

Still looking btw.
<Growing Hatred> is a new late night progression oriented guild pushing Mythic content. We are seeking skilled, progression minded raiders to be part of our team. This guild has been formed with 4/9M experience leaders and will be focused at pushing Mythic content both current and prepping for Antorus, The Burning Throne.

As part of the raid team, you can expect to be part of a group which is dedicated to maintaining a fun but focused environment and a consistent raiding schedule. We expect our raiders to come to raid prepared (Research new fights, have seals, augment runes etc.)

Some Guild Perks:

* Enchants are provided for guild members.
* Cauldrons will be provided for Mythic raids.
* Vantus runes will be provided for progression bosses.
* Feasts will also be provided for progression bosses.
* Free guild repairs during raid hours
* Mythic+ groups that push high keys weekly

Currently we are recruiting:

* DPS: Marksman Hunter, Rogue, Boomkin, Unholy DK, Arms Warrior, and Enhance Shaman
Any strong DPS will be considered

* Healers: Mistweaver, Holy OR Discipline Priest
Any strong Healer will be considered

Raid Times: Saturday 10:00 PM EST-1:00 AM EST Sunday 9:00 PM EST-12:00 AM EST

Realm: Bleeding Hollow

Experience: EN 7/7H 3/3M ; ToV 3/3H 3/3M ; NH 10/10H 8/10M ; TOS 9/9H 4/9M leaders

Previous Heroic/Mythic raiding experience and logs are a plus but not a deal breaker.

Server Transfer and Faction Transfer might be covered for Exceptional Players

We're always looking for any players who are ready to contribute to a talented roster and have a progressions oriented mindset. Competitive raid spots are available now regardless of tenure. If you feel you meet the requirements, feel free to contact us in game or on this post. Hope to hear from you soon!

Ravedge (Ravedge#1619) Orgrím (Malicious#11653) Darxtotemic (Darx#1919)
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

4/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
Still looking.
Hi Avalea, we are a newer casual progressive (18+) guild on Stormrage (largest US EST. server w/ over 1000 guilds), built w/ older players (50+) in mind. Myself (age 60) and another woman (has 6 kids) are the GMs. We raid differently than most of the guilds on our server as there is NO dps pushing or pressuring, no benching for it, and no M+ pushing to gear up w/. Not everyone likes or enjoys doing M+'s, dungeons, BGs, arenas, so if any of our members enjoy those activities, they just group up w/ other members of like ilk and do them. Our raiding schedule is: Sat/Sun 7-10 pm (H TOS, 4/9, 910+) and gearing up raid on Thurs. 7-10 pm (N TOS, 9/9, 880+). When the new Argus raid arrives, that will become our new progressive and H TOS our gearing up Thurs. raid. We would also like to do some Mythic raiding, but we won't rush our players to get there. We use Discord (not just for raiding), and provide food and flasks for our progressive raiders. Repairs will have to wait for now, until gold in g-bank grows sufficient enough to provide it. If we sound like the perfect home for you, just IM in-game either myself or Shaazul either for more info/invite. Just mention your post if you decide to do so. Hope to have you w/ us.
Still looking :)
Still looking!
<Arcadia> is 9/9 Heroic and LFM!
Raid times: Tuesday & Wednesday: 9:30pm - 12:30am CST, with an optional Monday raid at 9:30pm - 12:30am CST for Clean up.

Current Recruitment Needs:

1 Tank ((Brewmaster, Deathknight, or Guardian preferred. But all interested parties will be considered.))
1 Healer ((Druid, or Shaman prefered))
5 DPS - Ranged or Melee ((Any interested party will be considered. We do not have a requirement on this so long as you meet the guidelines posted below))

Before applying, please read our rules for joining. We don't have many, but those we do have are in place to keep our guild working as a team and as friends.

Requirements for Joining:

Positive Attitude ((Must play well with others))((If you are a Rude Elitist, you have no place here.))
Ability to Commit to Relaxed and Casual Raiding Schedule ((IE: Two - Three Nights a Week))
Discord ((Not required to talk, only listen. This is void if applying for a Tanking Position, we require our tanks applicants to have a working mic and be able to converse with eachother to make things easier.))
Deadly Boss Mods and/or BigWigs
915+ iLvl
500k Dps Min ((Not AS strict but give us a Ballpark))

If you are interesting in chatting with myself or any of our officers feel free to shoot us a BTag Request! Most of the time one of our officers and or Raid Leaders will be on and available to answer any questions you might have for us. We look forward to hearing from you soon!!

Battle Tags:
Tonilyn (GM) - Tonilyn#1112
Kif (Officer) - Kiflor#1861
Still looking. Make sure you read the original post.
Still looking.
Hey Avalea,

<say it to my raybans> is a newly formed Horde guild on Illidan. Many of our members have had experience raiding in top guilds over the years with some being ranked as high as world 3rd. While a lot of us are still eager to progress through end game content, a lot of us no longer have the time or desire to devote to a hardcore raiding schedule.

At our core, we are a group of individuals who simply enjoy playing the game and want to have fun while raiding and progressing through content at a swift pace. We expect our members to have a high level of personal responsibility. Show up on time. Know your class like the back of your hand and being able to demonstrate that to us. Come to raid prepared with the correct gems/enchants/consumables/etc. to maximize your performance. And, most importantly, be able to take direction and criticism well.

Our current raid times are Tue/Thu/Sun from 10:00 PM EST to 1:00 AM EST. We are currently in the process of reviewing these times to see if a day/time adjustment would be beneficial.

Outside of raid, we are very active often forming Mythic+ groups or alt raids on off nights. There are plenty of people who hang out on Discord to chat as well as play other games outside of WoW (League, PUBG, CS:GO and others).

Last thing I'll leave you with is the fact that, since we are newly formed, our main focus at this point is to strengthen our raiding core for Antorus so that we can hit it like a truck right away. That said, any trials we accept will likely be getting a very high amount of playtime from day one.

If interested, feel free to reach out to either of the individuals listed below. Hope to hear soon!

Phillyqueso-Illidan
BattleTag: Phillycheese#11332
Discord: phillyCHEEEEEZ#3626

Snackkpack-Illidan
BattleTag: Floasted#11407
No one raids weekends or days? :\
<Casually Serious> 4/9M ToS is a weekend, late night raid team LFM to join our 2 night a week raiding team!

Currently Recruiting…

1 Healer (MW Monk/Disc Priest preferred- open to any class)
1 Mdps (Warrior / Enhance Sham / Feral preferred- open to any class)
2-3 Rdps ( Warlock, Hunter, Mage, Boomkin, Spriest)

Raid Times: FRI/SAT 9:30pm-1am CST

Apply: https://currentlyonline.gg/casuallyserious/