The Happy Thread! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 5 Next
I'm pretty stoked my wife decided to resub again so we can quest together. Was getting lonely leveling alts without her.
Three words make me happy here:

You all do.
10/09/2017 01:53 PMPosted by Mortis
Tell us what makes you happy in WoW :D

I'm happy when Blizzard gives me new Demon Lady Friends! :D

Oh, I know that feeling. I'm happy when I work with complete strangers to bring down a boss that I could never solo. /thanks all around.
10/09/2017 01:54 PMPosted by Gronak
My life is a everlasting night of torment

I was about to politely correct your grammar, but then I realized that you were an Orc. And would kill me. Carry on.
10/09/2017 02:11 PMPosted by Hulalulu
Being a Gnome makes me happy.

Good for you, you wee little rascal!
just killing time, playing whatever random character i feel like or pick or roll to play, trying to have a good time.
I'm a simple woman that is happy with simple things...

Male blood elves showing skin...
When a ghoul looks at me as says "Mommy?"
Abominations...
The sound gnomes and night elves make when they die...
Ur'zuls and the fact that they're made of the souls of tortured draenei...
Shadow's ears... so adorable.

So yeah, simple things.
I helped out a new player today, who had never done mythic dungeons before. They were so scared they were going to do something wrong, and they had been kicked out of dungeons before for being new to things. We did two dungeons, with me tanking, before we had to go. They were very happy. That was very nice to see. :D
I feel happy when I reach the end of a dungeon and haven't been kicked.
10/09/2017 04:08 PMPosted by Shado
Watching Blood Elves die makes me quite happy. Chopping them up, taking their souls, and then setting them on fire makes me even happier. It's very therapeutic.

We're on your side Sado. You sexy, angry, beast.

On your side. If you could flex a little. Just a skosh. And turn a smidge to the left.
10/09/2017 04:22 PMPosted by Jörð
We're on your side

Which is why chopping you guys up, taking your souls, and then setting you guys on fire is very therapeutic.
The fact that Genn Graymane is relevant again makes me happy
Also that Micheal Goodchilde finally appeared in game, he had such epic art in the TCG
10/09/2017 01:53 PMPosted by Mortis
Tell us what makes you happy in WoW :D

I'm happy when Blizzard gives me new Demon Lady Friends! :D

#NoFlightArgus

Thank you Blizz!

On your side. If you could flex a little. Just a skosh. And turn a smidge to the left.

What is a skosh? And how much is it?
10/09/2017 04:26 PMPosted by Shado
We're on your side

Which is why chopping you guys up, taking your souls, and then setting you guys on fire is very therapeutic.

I think I love, or at least, tolerate you.
I like collecting mounts,transmogs and toys in the game,soloing old raids and exploring and questing in new areas like Argus when they are released.

Also love some of the Holiday events like Hallows End and Feast of Winter Veil.
Running around killing stuff with Hati and actually have Hati help and not sit there like a bump on a orc.
I am happy whenever there is a new zone to explore.
10/09/2017 04:28 PMPosted by Mokun

What is a skosh? And how much is it?

skosh is a Englishized-Anglicized pronunciation of a japanese word - sukoshi. Which means "just a little bit". Which is more than itsy bitty and less than "some".

It's very vague.

On-topic: I'm just happy. This game maintains that happiness, even when I get deadzors.
I'm happy you created that smiley in the thread title. I can't stop giggling!

Also: my Ethereal Soul Trader makes me happy in game.