[H] 934 Holy/Disc Priest LF Raiding Guild

Guild Recruitment
Hello,

Looking for a solid raiding guild in current Mythic ToS (at least 4/9). I switch hit between disc and holy based on fights needs.

Logs
Holy (700-850k Hps):

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/WnzRNvbcCjKwLh83#fight=1&type=healing&phase=5

Disc (650Hps & 375 Dps):

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/aGvK1XtZMmbkfBjy#fight=21&type=healing&phase=1

Armory:

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/sargeras/jerkthedog

Current Progression is 9/9 Herioc

Little bit more about me to see if I fit with your guild. I am a professional video game developer/designer for a triple A studio. I am very hardcore in League of Legends - my highest rank is 12th in North America. Only been back in WoW for about a month which is why the gear is a WIP but I'm liking the game so far, however, it needs a bit more challenge. Plan on staying Horde to pvp with some buddies (they are kinda also looking around for a guild so some more potential there). My schedule is anytime after work ( 6:30 p.m. and on) PST except Mondays but also available anytime over weekends.

Looking for guilds with higher progression into mythics or guilds assisting with the paid server transfer.
Brief Summary:
Hello, I am Ellie, the raid leader for a Mythic progression guild on Hyjal called, "Who Is John Galt." We are currently looking for DPS to fill our rosters to continue our Mythic Progression (we are currently 4/9M for this tier, & 5/10M last tier). We raid Tues/Thurs/Sun 7:30-10:30PST, 9:30-12:30CST, 10:30-1:30EST. While we do aim to progress, we would rather enjoy raiding than collecting achievements.

Things you also might want to know:
The guild was formed in 2006, so we have had plenty of experience in raiding together.
Most of our raiders are 30+ with families and jobs, so not all will be on each night to run M+s, but there are some who are constantly on and will.
We were 3/7M EN, 3/3H ToV, 5/10M NH
Preference on DPS & a Dpriest/Hpriest (RDPS>MDPS):
RDPS Rankings: Druid>Shaman>Mage>Priest>Warlock>Hunter
MDPS Rankings: Monk>Warrior=Paladin>Rogue=Hunter>DH>Druid
We currently have two solid tanks and are not looking for any at the moment.
We have four solid healers as well, so if you are a healer, you would be asked to swap to DPS on any fight that we cannot do with five healers. (Fallen Avatar for instance)

Things we expect from you:
To receive priority on loot, you must be in the guild. We use EPGP for loot and you cannot start earning EP until after you join the guild.
A good attitude. Yelling at other raiders and stirring drama will not be tolerated.
Gems, enchants, and pots are required. We do cauldrons for all raid nights and feasts for mythic progression.
Ability to thrive in a mature environment.

Add Ailbhean#1965 (Me) or Muskaan#1780 (Our GM) if you are interested!
Big Floppy Noodle on Arthas(Horde) (4/9M 9/9 H) is recruiting. All classes welcome to apply. Core DPS spots open.

Raid Schedule: Tuesday and Thursday 8 p.m. to 11 p.m. server time (Eastern Standard Time). Invites start at 7:45pm

If interest please contact one of the individuals below:

Cactuspie#1574 - Officer

Jaxsus#1974 - Officer

Kngcrab#1465 - GM
We have one of the easiest application processes you'll find! And you never know, we could be your new home.
Enigma (10/10M), (9/9H) (7/9M) is a hardcore raiding guild on Mal'Ganis (US) Chicago, Horde.

About us
Enigma was formed at the end of 2015. As a policy, we reward consistent raiding positions to raiders who perform well. We believe that all players in Enigma, regardless of seniority or rank must perform to keep their raid spot. This ensures a competitive atmosphere. By joining us you agree to playing outside of raid the minimum of one 10+ key and 15 bil ap gain scaling with ak.
We actively help our members get 10+ keys each week as well and are proud to present the best M+ team on the server Enigmatic!

Raid Schedule
Tuesday: 10:00PM CST - 01:30AM CST
Wednesday: 10:00PM CST - 01:30AM CST
Thursday: 10:00PM CST - 01:30AM CST

Recruitment
Actively looking for healers and a tank.
Exceptional applicants of any kind are accepted and given opportunity. Balance druids, Mages, Warriors, and Shadow Priests are of special interest.

More information
If you have any concerns or questions or wish to inquire about recruitment, please contact us.
Gazzuk#1936 our GM
Lion#12441 Myself

We utilize discord for communication;
Website and Application: www.guildenigma.com
Howdy Jerkthedog!

We're recruiting a few more players, specifically a Healing Priest, in order to round out our Mythic roster for Tomb of Sargeras. If you change your mind about staying Horde, let me know, as we would love to have you! During mythic progression, we clear Heroic at the start of every raid week, clearing on Tuesday and spending the rest of the week on Mythic. Check out our info below and if it fits what you are looking for, add our recruiter battletags (shadowbane#1864) or (slimey42#1203).

<Last Pull>, a three night a week raiding guild on Cenarius, is looking for various classes to solidify our roster. We are a stable, consistent, progression focused guild. No surprises. Just a a solid group of awesome people that have a great time killing internet dragons together.

We do have an over 18 policy in place for recruitment.

Raid Times:
7:00-10:00 PST, Tues, Weds, Thurs.

Tomb of Sargeras Progression:
5/9M, 9/9H

Nighthold Progression:
6/10M, 10/10H

Full recruitment thread:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20753647826#1

If you’re interested in becoming part of the <Last Pull> family, you can apply online at www.lastpull.com

How to contact us:

• Recruiter Battletag (me): shadowbane#1864
• GM (Earrl): slimey42#1203
• Apply at www.lastpull.com
<Growing Hatred> is a new late night progression oriented guild pushing Mythic content. We are seeking skilled, progression minded raiders to be part of our team. This guild has been formed with 4/9M experience leaders and will be focused at pushing Mythic content both current and prepping for Antorus, The Burning Throne.

As part of the raid team, you can expect to be part of a group which is dedicated to maintaining a fun but focused environment and a consistent raiding schedule. We expect our raiders to come to raid prepared (Research new fights, have seals, augment runes etc.)

Some Guild Perks:

* Enchants are provided for guild members.
* Cauldrons will be provided for Mythic raids.
* Vantus runes will be provided for progression bosses.
* Feasts will also be provided for progression bosses.
* Free guild repairs during raid hours
* Mythic+ groups that push high keys weekly

Currently we are recruiting:

* DPS: Marksman Hunter, Rogue, Boomkin, Unholy DK, Arms Warrior, and Enhance Shaman
Any strong DPS will be considered

* Healers: Mistweaver, Holy OR Discipline Priest
Any strong Healer will be considered

Raid Times: Saturday 10:00 PM EST-1:00 AM EST Sunday 9:00 PM EST-12:00 AM EST

Realm: Bleeding Hollow

Experience: EN 7/7H 3/3M ; ToV 3/3H 3/3M ; NH 10/10H 8/10M ; TOS 9/9H 4/9M leaders

Previous Heroic/Mythic raiding experience and logs are a plus but not a deal breaker.

Server Transfer and Faction Transfer might be covered for Exceptional Players

We're always looking for any players who are ready to contribute to a talented roster and have a progressions oriented mindset. Competitive raid spots are available now regardless of tenure. If you feel you meet the requirements, feel free to contact us in game or on this post. Hope to hear from you soon!

Ravedge (Ravedge#1619) Orgrím (Malicious#11653) Darxtotemic (Darx#1919)
Hey Jerk,

Check out <We Were SOLDIERs>. I think we might be a good fit for what you are looking for! 2 days only (Thurs/Sun!), 8-11 EST, great group, and can use a flexing priest healer on our mythic roster!!! Some of our former top 100 raiders find it a perfect mix here between a HC mindset and a minimal casual schedule. Some of us also play League! Check us out and let me know what you think. I would love to talk more, add Pardeux#1196 to chat more!

More Info: us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20749215002
Dude you sound like a fantastic fit, Please reach out to me on discord I am very interested in players who are flexible and able to play multiple specs... We probably won't help you transfer but hopefully our positive attitude and progression is enough of a selling point!

Guild Spam time !

[H][Bleeding Hollow]9/9H 5/9M T-Th 7:30-10:30 EST

We are LGBT friendly and adult.

Most of us love a challenge and M+ in our spare time online. We are aiming to finish ToS and get cutting edge but we may not complete it due to attendence.

Please reach out to me on discord for an immediate response grumpydruid #5066. Or battle net when I log on xylode #1744 or since I got the app anytime.
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

4/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
<The Murloc Saints> H-Tichondrius | Hardcore-ish guild on a light schedule. Currently 3/9M and looking for ranged DPS and a healer. We're a friendly group that knows when to joke and when to get serious. We have a competitive mindset and thus always push our raiders to get better. Send me your Bnet if you're interested and the times work, or if you would like to ask any questions.
Raid times(PST): Tue 9pm-12am + Sun 8pm-12am (7h total)

Btag: StudMuffin#1856
More detailed forum post: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20754467853#post-1