Mage lf Raid group

Guild Recruitment
Looking for Raid group that runs on Tuesday and Wedensday. Must end at 9pm est.
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

4/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you as we have an immediate opening. =)

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
Fear No Evil

Raid Times:
Tuesday & Wednesday - 7:00 PM - 9:30 PM CST (Server Time)

Current Progression:
H ToS 6/9
N ToS 9/9

We also have other events as PvP and Sunday Funday.
Sunday Funday is a day to kick back and drink some beer and kick some old school dungeon and raid bosses !@# for xmog, meta achievements, guild achievements, mounts and pets.

We would like to stat a RBG Team as well.

Realm: Garona

Requirements:
•Vent (voice server)
•Enchant & gem your gear.
•Come prepared to raid, with pots/flasks/food
•80% Attendance Requirement
•Show up on time and prepared for every raid (15 to 30 minutes before)
•Know your class
•Admit your mistakes
•Be open to constructive criticism
•A positive attitude and patience
•In depth knowledge of your class and the current raid content
•Have a reliable working computer
•Be communicative about any problems you may be having
•Open to helping those who cannot provide for themselves
•Advise a raid leader if you will be absent from raid or a post on the web site.
•Previous raid experience is preferred. This doesn’t have to be just previous expansion raiding, but we prefer people who have done previous Normal/current HEROIC raiding. Since we raid only three nights a week, we need a high level of performance.
•New and returning raiders or casual players are welcome.

Our Focus:
We are a guild of friends who have been playing the games together to accomplish the same goals, with varying levels of raiding experience. While some of us having been around since Vanilla, raiding MC and BWL, some are fresh faces with legion. We achieved this as a semi-hardcore 10 man/flex team and expanding our roster looking for exceptional players for Tomb Of Sargers progression, however we are very open to "casual" players for heroic raiding but raids spots will be given to players that show their worth in and out of raids. (We take preference in players who like to make progression and betterment of their character a priority).

Heals: (Need: Medium)
Open to Exceptional & Casual Players

Ranged DPS: (Need: Medium)

Melee DPS: (Need: Medium)

Tanks: (Need:Low)

Our Mission:
If you are a capable raider who is looking for a guild of people who enjoys having fun, isn't afraid of some friendly competition or lively vent conversation, but still want to see current content in a timely manner, then we could be the guild for you.

If you are interested or have any questions please post below and i will reply as soon as possible - or contact us at

Recruitment Officer -Vipersting#1499
Officer/Raid Officer - TheLoneCone#1530
AGM/PvP Leader - DocHolliday#1507
Officer/Sunday Funday Leader - Zetsumi#1969
GM/Raid Leader - Jennypoo#1932

Also can contact us at www.FNE.enjin.com

We look forward to hear from you.
We are Horde and have been a team since December 2009. We're interested in having you join our squad. Can we speak on BNET or Discord?
Legion Progression History:
***Mythic Desolate Host consistently to Phase 2***
4/9 M-ToS, 8/10 M-NH, 2/3 M-ToV & 7/7 M-EN

Raid Schedule (Server[CST]):
Tuesday & Thursday: 10:00PM - 1:00AM
Deviant is a team consistenting of mostly late 20 early, 30 year old players. I would describe our team as a mature guild that have created a raiding environment that likes to have fun, but avoids politics, racism & homophobia. I regularly update our website so please take a look as there is additional information on our raid environment and loot system there in addition to some boss kill videos, which are added the day after each progression kill.

<Deviant>
is a Horde US progression based 2 day, 6 hour raiding guild formed in December 2009.
We use a customized EPGP loot system modified over multiple expansion to make it fair for both old and new team members & Discord for voice chat.
Server Group:
Destromath, Thunderlord, Azgalor & Azshara

Visit our website for FAQs & kill videos:
http://www.TeamDeviant.com
GM Contact Info:
enceno#1753 on Blizzard App
enceno#7514 on Discord
I know we aren't an exact match for what you said, but incase things change:
Christmas is Cancelled is a late night guild recruiting for Mythic progression!
Server: Area-52
9/9 N 9/9 H 3/9 M TOS

Currently in need of:
DPS

Please fill out this application to apply:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScNNj4GNmlB60i3flDdlc3p9F5ggTO-lT2-MYKX-yVgOob8ZQ/viewform

SCHEDULE: Tuesday/Wednesday Midnight - 3AM EST. Optional Heroic run on Thursdays. (90% attendance)
LOOT SYSTEM: Rclootcouncil
VOICE COMS: Discord. Feel free to join with questions. https://discord.gg/vAzPkZn
CONSUMABLES: Free for all raiders.

I’ve made my best in slot list
And checked it twice
"Minus 50 DKP because you've been naughty not nice"
I’m coming for Kil'Jaeden
Tuesdays/Wednesdays midnight till 3
His <Christmas is Cancelled> because of me

We are a group that wants to push progression while having fun with like minded individuals. All great applicants will be considered regardless of class or spec. While your raiding resume might be cool, we care more about attitude, what you can actually do in the moment, and what you bring to every single raid rather than your past accomplishments. We want to maintain a professional and friendly environment that encourages teamwork and enjoyable progression. Regardless of skill, a player with a bad attitude is a negative influence. As such, we will not tolerate players who are disrespectful of others, hostile, or extremely negative. You may be the most skilled player in WoW, but if you are a jerk or an elitist, don’t apply.

Ongoing
Normal/Heroic/Mythic Raid content, M+ runs, AP/Legendary Farm, Kara, Achievements, etc. We want a guild where there is usually something going on, a guild that is active everyday, not just raid nights.
Unfortunately in work 3rd shift. Work starts at 10pm EST. So I am trying to fit a raid on before I go to work.
My current team is dissolving.