DK Tier 21

Death Knight
Is hideous. Looks like an ugly 5 man dungeon set.

Are they running out of ideas or was the person who designed tier 19/20 on vacation?
lol have you seen the warrior one, the dk tier 21 looks 500% better than the warrior one
10/16/2017 07:08 AMPosted by Hirulex
lol have you seen the warrior one, the dk tier 21 looks 500% better than the warrior one

I agree and disagree, to a point.

I actually think the Warrior set looks pretty good overall, as just simple, big, bulky plate armor. Juggernaut is a very fitting name for the set, because it doesn't look like anyone could stop whomever was wearing it. However, the set looks atrocious on female models. It loses the cohesiveness of the bulkiness, and ends up looking incredibly awkward and unbalanced.
Maybe im blind but i like the LFR, HC and Elite one.
i tink the set looks good, its not great but isnt terrible, the thing i still dont like in general its the fact that almost always the DK go for icy blue tints for the higest level sets, heavy vias for frost DKs, specially since the last tiers always have extra little neat details on the models (extra spikes, longer horns etc)
10/16/2017 09:02 AMPosted by Crítikz
Maybe im blind but i like the LFR, HC and Elite one.

everyone with 2 working eye balls like's those colourations

dont know what the OP is on about, finally a good looking "green" Unholy set.
I don't know what 5-mans you're doing but I wanna run those. The tier 21 (Dreadwake) imo looks cool as hell and is 2nd only to the tier 19 (Dreadwyrm) armor.

Maybe you mean the tier 20 (Gravewarden) set, which as far as I can tell the community thought was pretty bland and uninspired?
I'm honestly less concerned with the transmog than I am with having effective set bonuses. Which we don't.
I think it looks great honestly. Literally every difficulty level looks good. Whereas the warrior one looks like dungeon content trash unless you have the mythic or elite version of it.
Warrior one has so much potential its amazing. The dk one looks average. The line design on it is ridiculous and I am waiting for the day they bring an actual cool set like t10
Good thing we have the option to Transmog our gear.