Experienced raider/healer LF new home.

Guild Recruitment
I used to raid on a semi hardcore level, type of player that consistently ranks very high on logs and i always bring my A-game to raids. I recently started raiding again on a mage and had a feeling it would be a bad idea going into it but my heart is just with healing right now. I'd preferably want to play my priest or holy paladin. I would need some gear but with a little gear fed to me, i'd be an excellent addition to a raiding roster.

I Started in late Vanilla/early BC., cleared everything up to mu'ru in Sunwell (Have the amani war bear from timed zul'aman) Cleared everything in wotlk, including pre-nerf 10 man heroic lich king and heroic Halion. Cleared everything in Cataclysm, including Sinestra and heroic alakir. In MoP, I quit the game on and off but still raided throne of thunder up to heroic twins (Very high ranking resto druid) In Mists of pandaria., I cleared mythic Highmaul, BRF as a high ranking mistweaver monk and did not complete the last raid. I've completed all the heroic bosses in TOS

Logs from the start of the expansion before i quit

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/aerie-peak/nanan%C3%A1batman#rankingzone=10 I would post even older logs but apparently they're restricted now.

I would prefer a guild that is already established and experienced in mythic raiding as it's what i'm used to raiding.

Nananabatman#11924
:D
Heyy!

Who is Stacks In Fire?
Were a fairly new guild, within this expansion, however many of our members have been playing since vanilla. The guild was founded by 3 brothers and IRL friends, and because of that we do have the chill laid back vibe however we are very competitive! If raiding in a Semi hardcore guild is what you're looking for we are PERFECT for you! ❤︎

We Raid Tues, Wed, Friday from 8-11 est. we use Loot Council for our loot system! Fridays are typically optional and are our Heroic runs, However we also have H runs over the weekend.

We also Accept ALL casuals and run M+s daily, PVP, and past content for lego runs.

Our goal:
Our goals are to have fun, and clear content! We want a group of people that not only become friends but also down content! Noone in our guild has an elitist attitude however we are competitive and no matter what our end goal is to complete all Normal, Heroic and Mythic Content!

Expectations:
We expect you to have knowledge of your class and the fights we will be doing. We have guides to show our strats and plenty of videos you can watch! We also expect you to come to raid prepared with your bonus rolls, and on time! Food and flasks are provided by the guild!

We are always running content, Mythic pluses, alt runs for Heroic and normal, leggo runs throughout the week and also PVP. If you are looking for an active guild this is a great place for you!!

Briixxloveee #1363
Discord: - ̗̀ briixxloveee ̖́-#4871

Melee DPS- Open

Enh shaman- Med/Low
Death knight- Med
Demon hunter- medium/high
Rogue- HIGH
Warrior- med
Feral Druid- Med/High
Ret Pally- high
WindWalker Monk- Low

Ranged DPS- Open

Mage- EXTREMELY HIGH
Boomkin- High
Lock- low
Shadow priest- low
Hunter- Med/High
Elemental Shaman - Low

Healers- Will Consider Healers with dps offspec
Mistweaver Monk- Low
Resto Druid- Low
Holy pally- Low
Resto Sham- Med/High
Holy priest- low
Disc priest- Low

Tanks- MEDIUM / HIGH PRIORITY
<say it to my raybans> 5/9M Residing on Illidan Server

We are a group of friends currently reforming our roster to finish out the tier strong and come back even stronger for Antorus.

Our raidtimes are Tues/Thurs/Sun 10-1 EST

My btag is Floasted#11407

Give me an add and lets have a chat :)
Hey I would love to accommodate ya and throwing some gear at ya. Its a bit late in the Xpac to push cutting edge, but we are still giving it a push.
No elitist and no drama.

T/Th/Sun 630-930 pst ( Tuesday atm is a H Farm day).
We are 9/9 H - 2/9 Mythic! (almost 3/9).
Our community is 100% different than that of most

Btag: AaronC#11555 Discord: Shamy(Aaron)#1760

for more info on what we are about and looking for:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20758985980
<Lobster Farm> is an Alliance guild on US-Sargeras, looking for like minded people to raid Heroic and Mythic content. Currently need PATIENT players who are willing to jump into Mythic with us! At this point all we need are the numbers!

/Requirements/
Preferably mythic raid experience and AOTC KJ. Positive attitude and patientience.

/Progress/
We are currently 9/9 H TOS with the members currently here, but we need more to start Mythic progression!!! Leader has:
8/10 M NH
3/9 M TOS

/Current Days/Times/
We are currently a 2 day guild, but will be moving to 3 days once Mythic/Antorus progression starts

Tuesday: 11:45pm-3am CST
Thursday: 11:45pm-3am CST
Once Mythic/Antorus starts we will be adding:
Wednesday: 11:45pm-3am

/Recruitment/

/Tanks/
Currently recruiting a back up tank of any class.

/Healers/
Resto Druid
Resto shaman
Holy Paladin
Disc/Holy Priest

/DPS/
Anything but Hunter or Druid.

/Loot/
Loot will be distributed using RC_LootCouncil for MYTHIC progression only. Heroic and Normal runs will be personal.

/Contact/
For any questions please send a Battle.net friend request to:
Spoodle#1452 (GM)
<Amateur Night> (1/9M)
Semi-Harcore progressive guild 2 nights a week, with other casual raids going on throughtout the week.Tight family like feel doing lots of Mythic+s and achievement runs as well
for those who are interested in such. PvPers also welcome to join, we are trying to create a little community for them as well in order to do RBGs and have Arena teams going on a regular time schedule.

Looking For (Solid DPS)
Range (High priority) : Hunter/Lock/Mage/Boomkin/Spriest
Melee (Low priority):Rogue/Enh

Tanks: For M+'s

Healer RShaman / Priest(either) / RDruid / No MW positions open
Ready for Raid for Mythic Progression.

Raids: Wed 8-11PM EST. Thurs 8:30pm-11PM EST

But ALL exceptional players welcome regardless of class and spec.
Battlenet: PolarBear#1688
Add/ask me anything you would like to know. Please have at least Heroic progression that's been logged so we can see if you're ready for mythics.
Morning Khalessi!

After reading your post I think you would be a REALLY good fit here in my guild (plus we are GoT fans,nice name =P). We are in dire need of one more healer (we have no holy paladins currently) to get 20 for mythic for our new talented group! You would round out our group of healers extremely well and would be in the raid every night. Since we just formed you would have plenty of time to gear up with us since we are all mythic geared. Not sure if you're looking for a 7 hour raiding schedule but we do raid 3 days so figured I'd give you a shout. Please take a look at our logs and our raid leaders YouTube channel below and see for yourself our potential. If you're interested in starting something new with a skilled group of players and can make our raid times we should definitely chat.I can't talk over bnet until tonight so hit me up on discord please! Really hope to hear from you!

<Bacon Pancakes> is a new Mythic progression Horde guild located on Zul'jin on a short raid schedule with a goal of killing every boss before the next raid release in a relaxed environment. We formed from two cores that were 20/20M, 6/9M (US 209 kill) raiding 9 hours and 4/10M ToS, 8/10M NH, 7/7M EN raiding 6 hours. We came together in order to start this guild because we were tired of losing friends to the daily grind of this expansion. This guild values teamwork, commitment and skill over how many alts you can maintain for split runs or how quick you unlock your artifact traits.

Our main raid time commitment is 7 hours a week (3 nights) with alt raids and Mythic+ also occurring throughout the week as optional. Together as a guild we actively get every member a 10+ for the week. We have multiple players in the guild that are more than willing to help out. This group won't just be on in guild chat typing. We are often seen on Discord voice chatting, sometimes even playing other games as well! If you're looking to play with a tight knit group of skilled players without stressing about the huge time commitment of progression guilds, then we are the perfect fit for you!

Raid Times:
Wednesday 10 - 12:00 PM Eastern Time
Thursday 9:30 - 12:00 PM Eastern Time
Sunday 9:30 - 12:00 PM Eastern Time

Optional Heroic Raid Time:
Wednesday 8:30-10:00 PM Eastern Time

Our logs are located here:
Week 1 https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/gMJHtQ48mVCpvfKG
Week 2
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/gF4Q9ABYR1L6wnfH/#

Week 2 had some alts and a paid carry

Unfortunately we currently only have heroic logs since we still need about 1-3 more raiders to complete the team but if you are still interested please contact me. I have an excel file that shows our current roster and individual logs from Mythic so you can further see our potential.

Get to know our raid leader a bit more! Here is his informative Youtube channel!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrwAPFusxw6PRJ06pKyCUhg

You should definitely add me on BNET at Honkerrs#1508 or honkerrs#9675 on Discord (faster response on Discord). REALLY hope to hear from you and I hope I have the chance to tell you about how great of a guild we will become!
Guild: Dragonflight
Server: Thrall
Faction: Horde
Current Progression: 10/10 H, 3/10 M Nighthold - 9/9 H, 2/9 M ToS

Recruiting: Item level 915+ for current progression (Mythic ToS)

DPS – Ranged are preferred but we recruit the player not the class, don’t hesitate to apply.

Healers - Priest/Monk

*We are in need of backups for all roles*

Schedule: Friday/Saturday 9pm-12am EST for progression, Alt/Optional raids Tuesday 7pm EST/Sunday 9pm EST.

About the Guild:
We are a late night raiding guild. Our most active members are online between the hours of 5pm-2am EST daily. We are recruiting for Mythic ToS and prep for Antorus release. We utilize ML with RC loot council for progression raids, personal loot is used for non-progression/alt runs.

Please message Nazame#1831 in b-net with questions or to set up your trial. The best time to make contact is after 9pm EST.
Winter Shadow is a Horde guild on the realm of Ysera. The guild was formed in February 2013 and began raiding later that month. We've achieved a lot in a short time due to the dedication and faith of our members.

Raiding Details:
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
6:30pm - 9:30pm EST

Tier 19: 7/7M EN, 3/3M ToV, 8/10M NH

Tier 20: 9/9H, 5/9M ToS

We are currently recruiting reliable DPS and a healer.

Please apply at http://wintershadow.net/ or add one of our officer's BattleTags (listed at the bottom of this post) if you have any questions.

If you don't see your class listed it doesn't mean we wouldn't be interested in talking to you about raiding with us! Hit us up and we'll chat.

Please see our website http://wintershadow.net/ for guild details. We will always welcome compatible people as casual players as well. We enjoy raiding, dungeons, PvP, and leveling alts together.

Progression without aggression is our motto. That means learning from mistakes with theorycrafting to get over humps and constructive criticism WITHOUT the rage. This is a game and we play to have fun! If you are looking for hardcore we are not the guild for you. We aim high without the craziness of pushing ourselves to the brink. For us, this game should be enjoyable and challenging.

Feel free to get in touch with either Kindredlies (kindredlies#1591), Bushbaby (bushbaby#1830), or Andy (andy#12288), or apply at http://wintershadow.net/
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

3/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
Helloooooo Khalessi,

<IMMORTALS> is a 2/9M guild currently looking for raiders to fill our current roster for Mythic! And you sir, sound like the perfect candidate =) We have been around as a guild for just short of three years, but we've been raiding as a team for much longer than that. We're a laid back group who likes to kill things and try to have fun doing so. Our raids run Tuesdays and Thursdays, from 8pm - 11pm PST. We have also added an off-night casual raiding on Wednesdays and Sunday (Fundays) for alts / members that may still need gear (these are completely voluntary). That means you can gear up in our heroic / normal runs until you feel you're ready for Mythics on your toon ;)

You can add my btag (Validas#1299) or our raid leader Skarlettx's (Lakota#1563). If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us!
Who we are
Insurgency is a guild that first laid its foundation on April 26th, 2009, and we have focused on building an environment and a community to not only raid, but make friendships. That foundation has grown and grown throughout the years into a place we all call home.

The Idea
The idea of efficient raiding, instead of bulk raiding to down content. It has been done before, but we intend to do it better. We intend to build more than a WoW raiding guild, we’re building a community. We are very active on and off of raid times, and due to our easy schedule, we have time to play and organize other events and games outside of WoW.

Environment
We enjoy the environment we’re building, and the people we are building it with. As a guild, our goal is down content – but enjoy this game in a way we haven’t in a long time. The best way to describe our raid environment is relaxed and communicative. We will discuss issues, mechanics, strategies, and mistakes openly to curb them and move on.

Raid Info
Insurgency is a Mythic late-night progression (6/9m) guild, on the server Bladefist. Also, Bladefist is on an LA data center. We raid Tue-Thu 8:30pm-11:30pm PST (That’s 10:30pm-1:30am CST, and 11:30pm-2:30am EST). We will be raiding under a rotational loot council of the officer core and a random member to provide outside input. Our loot council will distribute loot based on the piece’s impact to the guild as a whole, and to specific classes. Primary source of communication on and off raid will be Discord for chat services and Teamspeak for voice.

What we expect from you
Attitude
This covers all facets of the meaning. When it comes to discussion at any point during the raid, or outside of the raid, please have input (negative or positive). Your opinion is invaluable to our success. Speak up and voice it.
Willingness to participate
If you’re someone who has a massive ego, or someone who does not take criticism well – this not the place for you. Please realize this is not a middle-school playground, there is no room for tantrums or childish behavior.
Sense of Humor
We’re just a group of raiders looking to have a good time, and humor is a big part of the grand scheme of things. Without it, we’re just playing a game without emotion.

The ability to listen, and comprehend strategy is important. If you are someone who, for whatever reason, does not enjoy listening to other people.. this is not the place for you. Please understand we raid on a very light schedule so it is absolutely critical that you understand how mechanics work in as few pulls as possible.

What you can expect from us
Organization
From raid leading and sales to M+ groups, we like to cover it all. Our officers have been working together to make the guild better every day.
Assistance
Whether it comes down to rotation, theory crafting, fight mechanics, or even person issues. We can provide a broad range of ideas and proven techniques to assure we’re helping you as a player, and a person.
Dedication
Though we are here to have fun, we’re here to raid, and down bosses. We will be analyzing fights and logs to make sure things are running 100% smoothly.
Fun
Something you won’t see often on a guild page about recruitment. Without a fun environment, things get too stuffy. Though we are going to be pushing into the hardcore territory, we’re all here to have fun and play the game how we want.

After reading all this, if you think you would be a good fit here, please don’t hesitate to reach out! You can put in an app at the website below!

Battle Tag: Charine#11233
Discord: Charine#6083
Hey there, my team is in need of good dps, we raid t/th/sun 9pm-12am est and are 3/9M (cross server trials on Tuesdays). I'm currently away this weekend but I'll leave a link to our info/contacts if you are interested. It would be appreciated if you have any logs, present or past!

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759196470?page=1

If not then you might be able to find a guild through the recruitment discord. If you join make sure you check WELCOME_READ_FIRST before posting anything.

https://discord.gg/HzWHbXX
<The Reckless>
Horde guild on Tichondrius
5/9m (19% mistress)
MONDAY/WEDNESDAY 5-8pm PST
looking for >>>FLEX<<< healer/dps
btag ellisryne#1695
Hi!
Hello
Seems like you could make a good fit for us,
We are 9/9 Heroic 3/9 Mythic ToS
and run a limited schedule on Tues/Weds 6:00-8:30 Pacific Standard Time.
Here is our ad post, contact me or an officer if you're interested
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20755775821
Still looking, working hard on getting geared up!
Hey Khalessi,

Our team is looking for a holy pally for mythic progression.

Guild:
<Always Triggered> Sargeras (Alliance) is 4/9M ToS and 9/9H ToS

Schedule:

T/W/TH from 8 - 11 PM CST

About Us:

- We have just transferred to Sargeras from a small server. We're an easy-going but progression-oriented guild. We laugh and joke around but we take our raiding serious and expect focus during pulls.

- Loot is distributed via loot council.

- We run high (15+) mythic keystones, with a number of high mythic+ score players in guild.

- Our Wow Progress on Anvilmar: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/anvilmar/Masquerade

If you'd be interested in talking more feel free to add/contact me via bnet Diel#11525 or discord Diel#3325. Happy hunting!

Other Contact Information:
GM:Twill#1288
Officers: MegaManX306#0866
Councilors: Briggas#1665 Kat#7301 canadianbacon#4769