(H) 936 RET LF GUILD TO RUN MYTHIC WITH

Guild Recruitment
i can raid anytime after 6pm pst. any day looking to get into mythic since my guild doesnt have any people to run. willing to server transfer if spot available. gumybears#1606 if u wanna add me.
Hi Gumy :).

I'm not entirely sure if our schedule would fit what you've specified, but the day that conflicts with your time is Saturday. I'll post our info to see if there's any interest. I've also added you on battletag to discuss it further.

<Unrestrained> is a mythic-oriented raiding guild that has been around for more than 10 years. We're the oldest active guild on our server, and pride ourselves in raiding effectively within limited raid windows (two nights a week).

We are an Alliance-based guild on Silvermoon.

We have a fairly diverse guild with players logging in from around the world (including Australia, Singapore, Canada, and Brazil). However, the majority of the guild hails from the US and plays during the pacific coast prime-time hours. As such, we maintain a mature, welcoming and fun environment for not only our players but their families and friends as well. That means no tolerance for racist, sexist, homophobic, and disrespectful comments in or out of raids.

Raiding twice a week allows us to also spend plenty of time enjoying the other sides of Warcraft including PvP, alts, farming, dungeons, or even just hanging out. It does not, however, mean that we lower our expectations of fellow players.

Current progression: 4/9 Mythic TOS

Raid times: Fridays (06:30 - 11:00 PM PST) and Saturdays (04:30 - 9:00 PM PST)

Loot system: - RCLootCouncil
VoIP: Mumble

Currently recruiting:
Hunter
Mage
Boombkin

**Any exceptional applicants will be considered.**

Contact an officer for more information: Citiana(Citiana#1964), Emely(DCarolina#1538), Larindra, Laliä, Tataa
will 5pm pst be too early?
monday/wednesday 5-8pm pst
5/9 (19% mistress)
horde tichondrius server
ellisryne#1695
yes it will sorry i get off at work at 6pm
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

3/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
Hey there!

If Sun/Mon/Tues 9:30pm to 12am EST ( 6:30pm to 9pm PST) could work for you I'd love to chat. We are currently 1/9M, and each tier we focus on Normal/Heroic content and then dabble into Mythics when/if our roster allows us. We are a long standing guild (since 2008) very friendly and team oriented. We are not hard core by any means as we aim to run our raids as relaxed/stress free as possible within a very fun/positive atmosphere.

If a long term/stable friendly home interests you please add Nox#1368 Best of luck with your search!
Cheers!
Nox
Interested in melee DPS.

Progression: 7/9M (Horde)
Schedule: Tue/Thurs/Sun 7pm-10pm (PST)
Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/twilightcircusguild

Battletag: Humphries#1132
Kitten Mittens is a fairly new semi casual Horde raiding guild on Area 52. We are an adult (21+) guild. Everyone in guild is pretty laid back easy going. We offer a very friendly atmosphere. We don't tolerate drama, toxicity, racism, etc. of any sort. Most of our guild is made up of mythic progressed raiders. We are looking to progress further into mythic raiding!

Progression: 9/9H ToS
Raid times: Tues/Wed - 9PM-12AM EST
Loot: Loot Council

The guild runs things on off night as well. A lot of us are mythic plus junkies and are always looking to run them. We run an alt raid (optional) on Saturday nights for Normal ToS around 9PM EST.

What we are looking for:

Tanks- currently seeking 1 tank

Healers- we are currently seeking 1 healer with viable dps off spec(must be able to play both spec well) prefer shaman/monk/priest(disc/shadow) but open to other healer-dps hybirds

DPS- Currently recruiting a few core dps spot mostly ranged dps but could work with exceptional an exceptional melee dps (especially dk/monk/warrior) currently full on DH dps

Even if you don't see your class listed above, please don't hesitate to apply!

Socials are welcome to join!

What we expect from you:
Complete understanding of class/spec.
Always looking to improve (simming, research, etc.)
Open minded/accepting of constructive criticism.
Working headset/mic/discord.
Strong internet connection.
Computer that can handle a raid environment.

We expect raiders to come to raid prepared at least 15 minutes prior. This includes having proper enchants, gems, pots, flasks, food, etc.

Any questions, concerns, etc feel free to get in touch!

B-tags:
Slytherin05#1744
Purplewreck#1742
Adimu#1344
I'm not sure if 6 would be too early for you, but my guild is about to start mythic. I'll leave this just in case you're interested :) If you'd like to talk, brandy#1599

<Magog Cartel> is 9/9 H on Illidan. Definitely closer to the casual side of things, though we do get bosses down. We raid on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 9-11 EST. There's no age limit, but the guild is mostly people in their mid-twenties or older with a definite adult atmosphere. Outside of scheduled raid times we're an active group that enjoys running keystones and playing other games together. More important than current progression or gear is personality fits, we're looking for people to have a good time.
As far as raids go, we strive for being as efficient as possible during the two hours we raid a night. We use RC Loot Council, and loot is distributed with progression in mind. There's no hard attendance policy, but showing up on time and staying the entire night is required for any raid you'd like to be a part of.