Holy/Ret 937 equipped LF mythic guild

Guild Recruitment
Hello,

937 Holy/Ret with AOTC looking for a raiding and high mythic plus guild. Preferably raid tines: Friday-Sunday 10am -6pm pacific time, or Thurs-Sat 10pm -4am pacific time. Feel free to hit me up in game or reply to this post. I will post my btag and raiderio link below.

https://raider.io/characters/us/proudmoore/Lightbringar
Btag: duongqua#1174

Preferable raid times:
Friday-Sunday 11-6PM pacific time, or
Thurs-Sat 10-4 am pacific time.
Still looking
Impressively Mediocre 4/9M (close to 5/9M) looking for more to join our weekend raids.

Classes needed
-Rogue
-Resto Druid
-Boomkin
-Spriest
-Hunter

-Other classes will be considered. If your class is not on the list

Raid Times:
Sat: 7-10 server regular raid time
Sun: 7-10 server regular raid time
Thurs: optional H ToS full clear 7 server

Loot:
Loot is done using RC loot council, attendance, performance, current gear level, and what benefits the guild the most is taken into consideration. If you have a problem with loot feel free to message an officer, drama is not acceptable. If you are here for loot you are in the wrong place, we are in the business of downing bosses.

Trials:
Trial period is typically two weeks, during this time attendance must be 100% unless approved before said trial, you will be last for loot consideration, but that does not mean you are exempt from loot.

Raid Environment:
We raid 6 hours a week so downtime is frowned upon, we emphasize quick pulls during progression to get maximum time on new bosses. However we do like to have fun in raid, gamble, joke around. We have a variety of different raiders brought together so things do get interesting...

Please reply to this post or msg Xccentric#1401- Raid Lead.
EST 7-10 Sat Sunday
Thanks
If you can make our Sun/Mon times hit us up! We need a ret right now.

I actually found this guild a few months ago and I absolutely fell in love with it. Both raid leaders are female, and they are REALLY good leaders. (Let’s be real, gals make the best raid leaders.) Even in very frustrating situations, they both keep their cool and are great at keeping spirits high. And they’re FAIR.

If this is what you’re after, join this guild. I’m really enjoying myself and hope you join the team! We can be pretty selective though, so expect to have some conversations, but you won’t have to fill out some stupid application or anything.

There are two raiding teams, both are in mythic content. I’m looking for people on team 2. Team 2 raids Sun/Mon at 6-9pm PST (Pacific Time) on the server Hyjal (server time).

Check out our formal recruitment post below for more details. If you want to join, post a message there (or you can message an officer in the guild, or just whisper me and I’ll help you.)

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20753395546
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

3/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com