938 MW/WW LF MYTHIC GUILD

Guild Recruitment
Hello,

I'm currently looking for a mythic guild. I've had a background in Mythic raiding since MoP. I mained WW for most of this expansion, but I've been playing MW primarily for ToS. I took a break going into ToS for mythic raiding, but my experience for this expansion is as follows:

7/7M EN
2/3M ToV
10/10M NH
9/9H ToS

I am not looking to go Alliance, horde only.

My availability, preference 8-12HRS:
M-Thurs 6:30PM-11:30PM CENTRAL (7:30PM-12:30AM EASTERN)

I'd love to stay on Area 52, but am not against transferring if it comes down to it.

Logs:
M NH Logs
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/burning-blade/honeybutt#rankingzone=11

TOS Logs
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/area-52/honey%C3%9Futt#rankingmetric=hps

BTAG: Ravi#11306
Discord: Honey#6814
new phone who dis
7/9M

Please apply at : http://wildcard.gg

or contact the following for more information

Tekno#1811
Lucent#1353

Originally Accession of Stormreaver

Old WowProgress
https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/stormreaver/Accession/rating.tier13

Current WoWprogress
https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/mal-ganis/Wildcard+Gaming

Schedule: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
10pm - 1am server (central) time

We plan to have an efficient and effective 9 hour raid week in order to kill current content regularly.

Our current needs are

High Needs:

HPALLY
ARMS WAR
MAGE
HUNTER
WARLOCK
RET
DPS DK

OTHER NEEDS:
ALL OTHER CLASSES

If your class isn't listed above we encourage you to apply as we consider all exceptional applicants.
<Wolves of War> is recruiting new players for Mythic Tomb of Sargeras progression. While we are a semi-hardcore guild, we prefer to enjoy the game at our own pace. We are a mature guild (21 and over only, with zero exceptions made) most of whom have raided together for more than 5 years.

We are open to all players, even if you are a bit low on the gear score currently; we can fix that is a raid or two. However, it must be stressed that the sole focus of this guild is progression on a limited raid schedule.

We raid 2 days a week with an alt night on Friday.

Raid Times:

Tuesday: 8:00pm - 11:00pm Server Time or 8:00pm - 11:00pm PST
Thursday: 8:00pm - 11:00pm Server Time or 8:00pm - 11:00pm PST

Current Roster Spots Open:

We are currently full on tanks, but open to all DPS and Healers; including dual specs.

Loot Method:
EPGP- If you have not heard of this we would be happy to explain in more detail. The basics are EPGP uses effort points gained while raiding and gear points added when a piece of loot is given to you. The ratio of effort point over gear points lets the loot master know who is due for the next piece. As a raider you get to roll need, greed, transmog and pass. In the end, you ensure that you get all the gear you need without the stress of a loot council deciding if you need it.

Having raided for 10 years, I simply refuse to join a guild that does not employ this tool. I cannot say how upsetting it is watching gear you need given away by a third party decision. EPGP ensures that if you put in the effort you get the gear you earned.

Apply here:

http://www.wolvesofwar.com/Legion/

Message me in-game at: Astrayeus#1442

If you prefer email: astrayeus@gmail.com
Added you to discord and Bnet. We're looking for a WW monk. Let's chat.
<Use Your Imagination> is currently recruiting core spots to push Mythic Tomb of Sargeras and beyond. We are a semi-hardcore two day guild currently in need of DPS and a MW Monk healer. Current prog is 7/7M EN, 2/3M ToV, 9/10M NH and 4/9 M ToS. We are located on Zul'jin Horde, raiding Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8:00 PM to 11:30 PM EST (server time). If you are interested, please add Soariation#9990 to Discord (preferably) or Soariation#1897 or AliasNode#1351 to Battle Tag. We look forward to hearing from you!
Hi Honeyßutt! My name is Carla! We are a casual raiding guild of people who have played/known each other for years. We are a fun, friendly, mature and drama free guild. We also understand that Real Life> Wow. Our raid environment is about having fun, laughing, enjoying each other's company (being serious when needed) while progressing together as a team.

We are 2/9 Mythic ToS. We do Mythic+ runs each week too.

My Bnet is Layliah#1369 - Would love to chat with you! Have you join our discord and get to meet everyone! Perhaps join our wow family!

Our Raid Schedule: Days (2-3): Tues & Wed 7:00pm - 10:00pm CST, Mon 8:00pm - 10:00pm CST

We are currently looking for a DPS with Healing Offspec to fill our raid roster!

About Us
Infinite Improbability (I2) is an active casual raiding guild on Mug'thol (PVP/PST) horde side. I2 is one of the longest running guilds on Mug'thol, and we look to continue that tradition in Legion and beyond. We have been actively raiding as a team since Cataclysm, while some of us have been playing together much longer than that. Our goal is to enjoy raiding while clearing current content. We are a fun, friendly, mature and drama free guild. We play other games outside of WOW such as Overwatch, Diablo 3, PUBG , DOTA2 and others.

Recruitment Expectations & Member Conduct
- Be knowledgeable about your class as well as the boss encounters.
- Be self-sufficient and come to raids prepared with all consumables you will need for any given raid. Note: We supply the raid with all food and flasks. Extra consumables such as potions and runes are the individual's responsibility.
- Reliable attendance and promptness.
- Be willing to sit if asked to do so.
- Have acceptable raiding spec(s) and be willing to respec if asked to do so
- Have gear that is gemmed and enchanted optimally.
- Have a microphone and be able to use Discord during raids.
- Have a stable Internet connection.
- Want to have fun.

Interested in Applying

Thanks and I look forward to speaking with you! :)
Guild: <Nocturnal>
Server: Zul'gin(Horde)
Raid Times: Tue, Wed, Thur 10:30-1:30 PST (1:30-4:30 EST)
Progression: 2/9M ToS 5/10M NH
Current Needs

• Boomkin - HIGH
  • Elemental Shaman - HIGH
  • Resto Shaman - HIGH
  • Shadow Priest - HIGH
  • Hunter - HIGH
  • Aff. Lock - HIGH
  • Havoc DH - HIGH
  • Any Exceptional DPS

• Expectations

1. Good Attitude – Our raids are high-pressure situations a lot of the time. Mistakes can and will be made by anyone in the raid. Your attitude must allow for identifying such mistakes, the willingness to admit failure, and the drive to correct such failure. Criticism can and must be met with a level head and the determination to amend your play accordingly. Nobody is above being called out for a mistake. Getting angry at your fellow raiders for pointing out errors during farm or progression will achieve nothing except the re-opening of recruitment.

2. Awareness – Encounters in this game will consistently find ways to kill you, ranging from simple fire mechanics to meteor strikes to sonic discs. If your awareness is lacking in any department, it will become readily apparent. We do not want people that cannot adapt quickly and efficiently to the challenging Mythic encounters of this tier and beyond.

3. Performance – Every boss fight is different. How quickly you are able to form a solid, consistent DPS (or HPS) strategy around the challenges of the encounter means everything. Maximizing output is a must. People who can adapt to any encounter, old or new, on the turn of a dime, are the people we want.

4. Attendance – The same players consistently showing up is one of the greatest keys to fast progression and reliable farm. Our final roster will be under 30 players, and we only raid 3 hours a night, 3 nights a week, so our schedule should be easy to make with 100% attendance, barring real life circumstances that can and will happen to everyone from time to time.
    Trial Period

Once accepted into the guild, you will be placed into a trial period that lasts 2-4weeks. During this time, you will be evaluated and see how well you perform in our raid environment. Once we see how you play, we will have a brief talk with you and let you know if you passed your trail or not.
    Contact Info

• Bubblesmitey - Bubbleskank#1537
  • Carýn - Caryn#1711
  • Cöltongrundy - Coltongruny#1258
  • Hey Honeyßutt,

I'll keep this short as I'd rather talk in person.

<Guiles Theme Song> is a Horde Mal'Ganis semi-hardcore guild formed during Cataclysm by former top US 50 players.
    We are currently recruiting for core spots to fill our roster and finish out Cutting Edge ToS heading into Antorus.

We are currently 6/9M ToS and raid 2 nights a week:
    Tuesday: 7:45PM EST - 11:00PM EST
    Thursday: 7:45PM EST - 11:00PM EST

I added you on B.net as Rec#11240 and look forward to hearing back from you!
    Humble is a Mythic progression raiding guild consisting of a long standing core group from vanilla & TBC. We strive to achieve and maintain a high standard of play and progression, and have done so to date while only dedicating 7 hours each week towards our raid time.

Having said this, we are looking to push progression harder in Antorus, and will be moving to a 3 day, 9 hour raid schedule which is detailed below along with other relevant information regarding our guild and server.

Please feel free to contact our recruitment officers in-game if you have any questions.

T20 progression:
      7/9 M-ToS

T19 progression:
      10/10 M-NH
      3/3 M-ToV
      7/7 M-EN

Raid schedule:
    Sunday: 5-8:30PM Pacific Time
    Monday: 5-8:30PM Pacific Time

*Please note that as of November 1st we will be moving to the following schedule*
    Wednesday: 5:30-8:30PM Pacific Time
    Sunday: 5:30-8:30PM Pacific Time
    Monday: 5:30-8:30PM Pacific Time

Loot system:
    Progression focused loot council

Recruitment officer:
    soj#11462

Faction:
    Horde

Connected Realms:
    Crushridge, Anub'arak, Chromaggus, Garithos, Nathrezim, Smolderthorn

Class needs:
    Recruitment is always open to exceptional players of all classes. Current classes of particular interest are below.
      Healer (any class)
      Feral Druid
      Ret Paladin
      Balance Druid
      Shadow Priest
      Warlock

Where to apply:
    If interested, you may reach out to soj#11462 or apply at: http://humbleguild.com/forums/1002139 -- please be sure to follow the application format/instructions.
    Hello Friend,
    Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

4/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
    6/10M Nighthold
    2/3M Trial of Valor
    7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
    Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
    Hey, <Disturbed> US-Zul'jin is looking to fill out our DPS roster and we would love to have you trial with us. Full time spots are determined by performance. Please contact me if you have any questions.

Current Progression
    TOS: 9/9H | 6/9M (Maiden at 43%)
    Nighthold: 9/10M
    Trial of Valor: 2/3M
    Emerald Nightmare: 7/7M

Raid Times

Monday/Wednesday/Thursday | 8-11pm server (EST)

How To Apply
    https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20757517868
    http://www.disturbedguild.com/apply

Contact Information:
    Madness#12309 - Madness
    Mojo#12988 - Mojosauce