936 hpriest lf guild

Guild Recruitment
Hello I am a semi hardcore 936 holy priest with 65 traits looking for a heroic guild that raids after 8 pm EST Tuesday/Thursday or Friday I have 8/9 heroic experience. Willing to server transfer. Prefer horde but would considering faction changing.
add me

Ataxius#11861
<Use Your Imagination> is currently recruiting core spots to push Mythic Tomb of Sargeras and beyond. We are a semi-hardcore two day guild currently in need of a healer. Current prog is 7/7M EN, 2/3M ToV, 9/10M NH and 4/9 M ToS. We are located on Zul'jin Horde, raiding Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8:00 PM to 11:30 PM EST (server time). If you are interested, please add Soariation#9990 to Discord (preferably) or Soariation#1897 or AliasNode#1351 to Battle Tag. We look forward to hearing from you!
Humble is a Mythic progression raiding guild consisting of a long standing core group from vanilla & TBC. We strive to achieve and maintain a high standard of play and progression, and have done so to date while only dedicating 7 hours each week towards our raid time.

Having said this, we are looking to push progression harder in Antorus, and will be moving to a 3 day, 9 hour raid schedule which is detailed below along with other relevant information regarding our guild and server.

Please feel free to contact our recruitment officers in-game if you have any questions.

T20 progression:
    7/9 M-ToS

T19 progression:
    10/10 M-NH
    3/3 M-ToV
    7/7 M-EN

Raid schedule:
Sunday: 5-8:30PM Pacific Time
Monday: 5-8:30PM Pacific Time

*Please note that as of November 1st we will be moving to the following schedule*
Wednesday: 5:30-8:30PM Pacific Time
Sunday: 5:30-8:30PM Pacific Time
Monday: 5:30-8:30PM Pacific Time

Loot system:
Progression focused loot council

Recruitment officer:
soj#11462

Faction:
Horde

Connected Realms:
Crushridge, Anub'arak, Chromaggus, Garithos, Nathrezim, Smolderthorn

Class needs:
Recruitment is always open to exceptional players of all classes. Current classes of particular interest are below.
    1 Healer (any class)
    1 Healer/Ranged DPS (preference towards Priest or Druid)
    1 Melee DPS (preference towards Feral Druid & Ret Pal)
    1 Ranged DPS (preference towards Warlock, SPriest, Ele Shaman & Moonkin)

Where to apply:
If interested, you may reach out to soj#11462 or apply at: http://humbleguild.com/forums/1002139 -- please be sure to follow the application format/instructions.
<Symbiosis> is a new alliance guild formed in this expansion on Sen'jin/Quel'dorei focused on semi-hardcore raiding. We are very laid back outside of progression raiding and have a very active group of players for mythic+ dungeons and other activities. We recently lost a healer due to medical reasons, and we are looking to replace him quickly and permanently.

Our progression is 4/9M ToS. Our loot is managed via RCLootcouncil. We use Discord for communication.

Our raid nights/times are as follows:
Tues/Thurs/Sun 7-10pm CST

Currently looking for:
1 healer and any dps
Feel free to contact me for more information: Cyndreya#1336
Non Offensive Innuendo is currently a heroic guild that is wanting to go mythic.

Server: Ner'zhul, Frostmane, Tortheldrin
Progression: 9/9N 9/9H

Roles we currently need: Resto Druid, Resto Shaman, H Pally, H Priest, Disc Priest, and any DPS

Please fill out this application to apply: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd-rZ-shnsXmp-O-Q1IHBgy5ZL6UyjLA4lNpRKAKSl4rEEYGg/viewform

Addons:
We use EPGP and RCLootCouncil for loot, and Exorsus Raid Tools for notes

Consumables: Free for all raiders

Raid Times:
Wednesday, Friday, and Monday 8-11PM Server
(Monday is optional farm)

Contact Info:
BilboBaggins#1406
Aeliar#1904
Hey man,

We may be a fit for you, but you can check us out and add me up if you want to keep talking!

Add me at:
Btag (MrSpa#1618)
Discord, faster (Djii#7955)

If I'm not around, add:
TheAlexander#1979

Here's our little spiel:
We are <Stormforged>. [Stormscale-US] 8/9 H

Stormforgedguild.enjin.com

About us:
We are a friendly and inclusive PvE guild, focused on being excellent to each other, progressing together, and caring when something good or bad happens to a member of our guild. While primarily an AOTC driven Heroic Raiding guild, we focus on all aspects of PvE (achievements, mythic+, etc.). We seek to achieve clear, consistent, and constant PvE progress as a team through cooperation, kindness, and communication.

Raid times
Tuesday and Wednesday, 9:30 PM- 12:00 AM EST. We’ve also been known to run Mythic Pluses on most days when not raiding. We have an active guild Discord that we use to raid, as well as chill and have fun with our friends.

Thanks!

-Djii
<The Murloc Saints> H-Tichondrius | Hardcore-ish guild on a light schedule. Currently 3/9M and looking for ranged DPS and a healer. We're a friendly group that knows when to joke and when to get serious. We have a competitive mindset and thus always push our raiders to get better. Send me your Bnet if you're interested and the times work, or if you would like to ask any questions.
Raid times(PST): Tue 9pm-12am + Sun 8pm-12am (7h total)

Btag: StudMuffin#1856
More detailed forum post: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20754467853#post-1
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

4/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
Nocturnal
Doing a Heroic trial Tomorrow
Type: Semi-hardcore progression
Progression: 3/9M 9/9 H Tomb of Sargeras
5/10 M Nighthold
7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare
3/3H ToV
Raid leader has 6/9 mythic experience

Faction: Horde
Server:<Zul’jin>
Raid Times:Times:
TUESDAY, WEDNESDAY, THURSDAY
10:30pm-1:30am (PST)
11:30pm-2:30am (MTN)
12:30pm- 3:30am (CNT)
1:30pm-4:30am (EST)

Add bubbleskank#1537 (the recruitment officer)
Coltongrundy#1258
Caryn#1711 (GM)
Could you swing 9 hours? T/Th/Sun 930-1230 est

-We are 9/9 H - 2/9 Mythic! (almost 3/9).

-Btag: AaronC#11555 Discord: Shamy(Aaron)#1760

for more info on what we are about and looking for:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20758985980
Big Floppy Noodle on Arthas(Horde) (4/9M 9/9 H) is recruiting. All classes welcome to apply. Core DPS spots open.

Raid Schedule: Tuesday and Thursday 8 p.m. to 11 p.m. server time (Eastern Standard Time). Invites start at 7:45pm

If interest please contact one of the individuals below:

Cactuspie#1574 - Officer

Jaxsus#1974 - Officer

Kngcrab#1465 - GM
<Doomforge Brewing>

Realm: Argent Dawn
Faction: Alliance
Progression: 9/9H
Schedule: Monday 7:45-10:45 EST
Wednesday 7:45-10:45 EST

Currently Recruiting:

Tank:
Looking for one strong tank

Healers:
Need to find at least one, maybe two healers to fill us out

DPS:
Hunter
Shadow Priest
Elemental Shaman
Boomkin
Paladin
Warrior
Demon Hunter
Death Knight

Who We Are:

<Doomforge Brewing> is a guild focused on improving the gaming experience for its members. As a raid group our primary progression goal is to clear every Heroic boss that Blizzard throws at us. Our primary goal overall however, is to enjoy the game.

We were initially formed in 2004 by a group of high school friends that has expanded over the years. Our discord chat is active as we are frequently engaged with each other throughout the day just talking crap and random nonsense or discussing the hot topics about the game in general.

What We Are Looking For:

The type of player we are looking for is sort of a dying breed in this game. If you have been around WoW long enough you know what we are talking about – there seems to be a surplus of ‘me-first’ players doing nothing but chasing ilvl and staring at damage meters. If this is what you are trying to avoid, we might be a very good fit for you.

Our raid environment is very important to us. Anyone who has been part of a raid group that is not in the top world 1000 understands the delicate balance between keeping an eye on progression while maintaining an enjoyable atmosphere. At <Doomforge Brewing> I think we walk that thin line pretty well. This is a game that is meant to be fun and we do not forget that.

At the same time, since we only raid for 6 hours a week we do need to make that time count. Our raiders come to raids prepared: gemmed/enchanted with flasks/food and are read up on the current strats to keep us moving forward. Not because its mandatory, but because we all understand that is what we need to do in order to keep moving forward with the time that we have.

As discussed above, we are a Heroic progression team. We may play around in Mythic once our Heroic goals are met in each tier, but it is not our priority. If you are looking for a group focused on Mythic progression with a 10/10M goal, we are not the right fit for you.

How We Spend Non-Raid Nights:

Mythic +’s would be the simplest answer for that. It’s a pretty good way to grind out that much needed AP and get the occasional upgrade. We have pretty regular Mythic + groups going on and some evenings we have more than 1 group happening.

PVP is also something that a few of our raiders have an interest in on the off-nights. I would not call us a PVP guild by any means, but if you are looking for 2’s, 3’s or the occasional random BG – we have folks who would like to join you.

Old runs for transmog/achieves. Nothing is worth doing if you don’t look fresh to death doing it. Quality transmogs are pretty much a must – we have the occasional public shaming for those who don’t match. Fortunately, we also have an abundance of transmog mounts if you have forgotten something.

Who to Contact:
Maddycakes#1302
Saucy#11257
Kevinly#1504
Bonuspoppa#1346

If you have any questions or would like to learn more, we would be very interested in getting into group/discord with you and talking with you further.
 Hello, add Fezz#1430 and we can chat about my guild. <The Darkwolf Marauding> of Garrosh (H) 9/9H Wed+Thurs 8-11pm Eastern. Raiders and casuals welcome! Mythic ToS soon!
Greetings Danimalz,

United We Loot, located on Stormrage-Alliance, are seeking additional members for our raid team for ToS and going into ATB.

We raid Friday and Saturday nights from 9p-12a EST. We also run normal raids on Thursdays starting at 9p EST for anyone interested.

We're currently 9/9H.

If this works with your schedule, we'd loved to talk to you. Please contact me directly at Deathfire#1102

Thank you for your time,
Deathfier
Is Wed an option at all for you? you listed Tues and Thurs, my guild runs Tues and Weds, with alt /off nite as Thurs. If you can make Weds work, i will post my guild spam below for you to look over as we would be very interested in speaking with you. if not, enjoy free bump :)

Guild: Raven Guard
Server: Zul'Jin
Raid Days: Tues And Wed with optional Thurs & Sat and Sun Evenings
Times: 8-11 PM EST all days/teams
Progression: 9/9 H weekday team, 7/9 H weekend team
Loot System: Personal
Recruitment Needs: 1 Mage, S. Priest, any heals with a solid dps os, non bear tank with solid dps os, Ret Pally, or Rogue (weekday team), 1 Tank, 1 Heals, Range dps (any), 1 Ret Pally or Rogue (Weekend team)
Forum Post: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20758455690?page=1#post-3 (weekday team)
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759376934 (weekend team)
Wow Progress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zul-jin/Raven+Guard
Contacts: Deliahshadow#1586 (btag) or Deliahshadow#2943 (discord)
Zeerek#1116 (btag) or Zeerek#6349 (discord)
Big Floppy Noodle on Arthas(Horde) - 4/9 M, 9/9 H ToS. Open recruitment for Heroic clears and Mythic progression. All classes welcome to apply, but we are currently in need of 2 consistent DPS and 1 healer.

Raid Schedule: Tuesday and Thursday 8 p.m. to 11 p.m. server time (Eastern Standard Time). Invites start at 7:45pm

Battle tag
Cactuspie#1574 - Officer

Jaxsus#1974 - Officer

Kngcrab#1465 - GM

Discord

kngcrab#9451

Or email us at bigfloppynoodle@gmail.com

Thanks!
Hi Danimalz,

<Spellbound> on Ghostlands (PvE) is a progression focused guild who are dedicated to clearing content two nights a week. We also push Mythic+ keys & a bit of PvP. Looking for raiders, Mythic+ & casual players.

Raid Schedule:
Weekday Team: Tues / Thurs 7pm – 10pm CST
Weekend Team: Fri / Sat 8pm – 11pm CST

Progression:
9/9H, 9/9N ToS

Who we are looking for:
We are looking to add a few more raiders to each team. We are looking for raiders who have a strong understanding of their class/spec, are willing to improve, who come prepared & are focused during the raid. We are willing to help gear players up as well as help them out with research of their class/spec. Guild provides: Food, Flasks & Pots. We use Discord.

If you are interested in in the above & want to enjoy playing with great people, please respond here or add my Battle Tag: Bentz#11930 or visit spellbound-ghostlands.enjin.com.
Big Floppy Noodle on Arthas(Horde) (4/9M 9/9 H) is recruiting. All classes welcome to apply. Core DPS spots open.

Cactuspie#1574 - Officer

Jaxsus#1974 - Officer

Kngcrab#1465 - GM
<Cinders> 5/9M is recruiting on Stormrage[Alliance]

Cinders is a raid centric guild on Stormrage with an exceptional group of raiders at it's core. Currently we are looking to add to this roster to further progress through mythic, then into Antorus!

We are looking for players who are motivated for progression and are high performers of their classes, but who are also team players with good attitudes. We are currently 5/9M and still progressing; Downing a new boss every week since the release of 7.2.5. We also run multiple high lvl M+ keys, alt runs, normals, and other guild events throughout the week outside of raid time.

Raid times are Fri 7p-11p, and Sat 7p-11p server time. (EST)
We also do an optional heroic clear on sunday for those who need it.

We are currently recruiting 1 healer (Hpal/Dru/Prie), 1 DK or Rogue and all exceptional ranged dps! Minimum requirements: 925+ ilvl, 55+traits, and a dependable team player.

Please feel free to message myself, or add my b.net Xman#11475 or our GM Saybelle @ Sayble#1213. You can also message any officer (Crili, Skepfish, Namera.) We look forward to speaking with you!