Tank LF MORNING Raiding Guild (Alliance Pref)

Guild Recruitment
Returning to the game and looking for a friendly group of people.

I am a 939 monk tank currently 6/9 Mythic ToS. I am looking for a MORNING raiding guild (prefer the alliance).

Looking to have a conversation with recruiters. I do high damage and know my class very well. I try to be the best I can in this game and really want to join a team of people that are like that as well but aren't so stuffed with ego to forget that this is supposed to be fun too.

I'm looking for a place to play for the next few years and I don't mind traveling to servers to see if we're a good fit.

Must be morning raiding!

I care more about your guilds plans for the next tier than progress on the current one. So please sell me on that more than anything! Thanks for reading.
Hitting this post with a rejuv.
Looking!
Hey man. Add me if you want to chat. I think our current tank (other tan me) might be looking to switch to his rogue. We raid 9am-Noon Wed and Thurs with an optional Monday raid at the same times.

Our current progression is 2/9M. We took a bit to get into Mythic because of numbers. The current group we have is much better than previous tier and we are looking to hit Heroic ABT hard and push to mythic faster then the last 3 raid tiers let us. great group of people. no drama and small tight knit guild.

ill drop a mini spam below so you can get an idea of what we are looking for.

if this is something you would be interested in then hit me up. We can chat on discord if you prefer too.

consecrater#1492

No Nubbness- Tichondrious- Wednesday and Thursday 9am-Noon PST, optional Monday raid at same times

Filling up ranks for upcoming raid. Need DPS who want to hit heroic hard and try out for mythic team

Currently 9/9H pre nerf and 2/9M.

If you enjoy our raid times then feel free to whisper me and chat.

We will be going directly into Heroic ABT and doing Normal ABT on the optional Monday raids.

Heroic raids are a chance to see what people can do and help us to set up our Mythic 20 man group out of the best players.

Looking for active dedicated people to push content harder in final raid of Legion

Consecrater#1492
We are Horde and have been a team since December 2009. We're interested in having you join our squad. Can we speak on BNET or Discord?
Legion Progression History:
***Mythic Desolate Host consistently to Phase 2***
4/9 M-ToS, 8/10 M-NH, 2/3 M-ToV & 7/7 M-EN

Raid Schedule (Server[CST]):
Tuesday & Thursday: 10:00PM - 1:00AM
Deviant is a team consistenting of mostly late 20 early, 30 year old players. I would describe our team as a mature guild that have created a raiding environment that likes to have fun, but avoids politics, racism & homophobia. I regularly update our website so please take a look as there is additional information on our raid environment and loot system there in addition to some boss kill videos, which are added the day after each progression kill.

<Deviant>
is a Horde US progression based 2 day, 6 hour raiding guild formed in December 2009.
We use a customized EPGP loot system modified over multiple expansion to make it fair for both old and new team members & Discord for voice chat.
Server Group:
Destromath, Thunderlord, Azgalor & Azshara

Visit our website for FAQs & kill videos:
http://www.TeamDeviant.com
GM Contact Info:
enceno#1753 on Blizzard App
enceno#7514 on Discord
Thank you for the bump but I'm only looking for morning (during the week, no weekends) raiding guilds. Thanks though.
We are a weekend morning guild that raids 9am until noon eastern. Looking for a tank with dps os at this time. Currently 5/9M. Jivecoolie#1318 if you would like to talk.
Still looking...
Hey man, sounds similar to us...

Several 6/9 M ToS raiders have families and hectic work lives and not into the late night raiding anymore. So, if weekends are good with you, we are trying to put together a guild on Stormrage Alliance <Old Man Gaming>. Times are a little flexible at this time since we are building, but thinking 8/8:30 am EST - 11 EST.

Add me if you want to talk more!
Dangle#11463
Sadly I'm mainly looking for morning raids during the weekdays. Weekends are no good. Ty for posting!

Still looking!
Hey Native,

I know you said about staying Alliance but if you consider Horde I'm throwing this up for you.

Exiled From Hell are currently 5/9 Mythic ToS and we've been together for almost a decade. There is quite a turnover in Daytime Raiding but some of our Raiders have been here for a good number of years. If you're looking for a place to call home and Raid then look no further.

We Raid Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday 10am til 2pm CST (Central Time).

If you are interested you can apply on our website or contact me on Bnet for anymore information.

http://efhguild.com

Lunar#1634
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

4/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other.

DFguild.com
Still looking.

Also, please stop posting night guilds in this thread. I appreciate the bump,but I'm not interested.

Only morning guilds during the week days. Thanks!
Air 7/9M 9/9H 10/10M Morning Mythic Raiding guild could use capable and strong players to finish out our roster as we pursue mythic Tomb of Sargeras. We offer a fun and stable environment and push progression in a reasonable manner in a fun and lively atmosphere.
We use a loot council system that emphasizes fair loot distribution to the best benefit of the raid and guild at large
Also we have a large, active, and skilled mythic plus community that enjoys pushing keys to their boundaries.

We raid Weds, Thurs, and Friday 10-1CST.
*We currently need:*
-Resto Druid or MW, or Shaman
-Hunter
-Rogue
-Warrior
-Any strong and exceptional players
*Addons we require*
-DBM
-Exorsus Raid Tools
-RC Loot Council
-Weak Auras
*Please contact me at Berl#11782 if you are interested or apply at
https://air.enjin.com/recruitment
Daily bumprages
Bumparin
Still looking.
Bonus Stage - Stormrage [A]

7/7M EN, 3/3M ToV, 7/10M NH, 5/9M ToS.

We raid from 10am-2pm Est. Saturday/Sunday.

If you would like to contact me in game we can talk more or apply on our website if this is something you are interested in. http://bonustageguild.guildlaunch.com

Navet#1532 or Terrific#11936
Still looking...
Still seeking guild.