Guild Recruitment
Thinking about making a change. Willing to faction change. Looking for a guild that is at least somewhat into mythic. Need Tues/Thurs nights, can also possible do Mon/Sun.
<Arcadia> is 9/9 Heroic and LFM!
Raid times: Tuesday & Wednesday: 9:30pm - 12:30am CST, with an optional Monday raid at 9:30pm - 12:30am CST for Clean up.

Current Recruitment Needs:

1 Tank ((Brewmaster, Deathknight, or Guardian preferred. But all interested parties will be considered.))
1 Healer ((Druid, or Shaman prefered))
5 DPS - Ranged or Melee ((Any interested party will be considered. We do not have a requirement on this so long as you meet the guidelines posted below))

Before applying, please read our rules for joining. We don't have many, but those we do have are in place to keep our guild working as a team and as friends.

Requirements for Joining:

Positive Attitude ((Must play well with others))((If you are a Rude Elitist, you have no place here.))
Ability to Commit to Relaxed and Casual Raiding Schedule ((IE: Two - Three Nights a Week))
Discord ((Not required to talk, only listen. This is void if applying for a Tanking Position, we require our tanks applicants to have a working mic and be able to converse with eachother to make things easier.))
Deadly Boss Mods and/or BigWigs
915+ iLvl
500k Dps Min ((Not AS strict but give us a Ballpark))

If you are interesting in chatting with myself or any of our officers feel free to shoot us a BTag Request! Most of the time one of our officers and or Raid Leaders will be on and available to answer any questions you might have for us. We look forward to hearing from you soon!!

Battle Tags:
Tonilyn (GM) - Tonilyn#1112
Kif (Officer) - Kiflor#1861
<Tranquillity> (6/10M) is a Horde Guild on the server Stormreaver that is looking to push for at LEAST a top 5 spot on the server. The group has plenty of potential and currently has a 20 man roster. However, we are looking for exceptional DPS to fill out our last couple spots of elite players. YOU could be that person. Must be dependable, experienced, skilled, and committed. We want people that care as much as we do. Come help us push Mythic ToS. Post below or message Ivellius#1152 in game with any questions.

Raid times: Tuesday & Wednesday 8-11:45 server (Central)!

However all exceptional DPS will be considered.

Legion Progression:
Cutting Edge EN
Cutting Edge NH
Define "somewhat into mythic"? I'll give it a shot anyway.

Essentially, we are a HEROIC only guild. Mythic raiding takes a certain level of commitment to accomplish, and has a whole ton of stress and BS associated with it usually. Most of the guilds you will find will "aspire" to greatness and Glory, but in the end, unless you can actually get that sweet end of raid tier mount to flaunt in town as you AFK, why deal with that? Right. Plus you need to deal with 20 egos that think everyone else is the reason for not progressing.

We just cap it at AoTC, enjoy busting each others balls when we are in game, and are legends in our own mins. If I want stress, I'll talk to my wife about having another kid, or I'll just go into work.

Battle Trolls is the guild. Mix of average Joe's, military folks, young professionals, an old man or two, and there has to be a closet creeper in there somewhere. Every guild has one.

We Raid: Tue & Thur - 9pm to 11pm. If folks really want to, we will go to 11:30pm but we ask first, no pressure if not. A few folks have to get up early. We are also blocking out Monday 9pm to 11pm, as a "flex" night for those that can/want to finish off the lock out. To progress at times we may extend the lockout.

Goals: Our goal is AoTC each tier. Our times and goals fit the lives of the people we have, and it works.

NEED: Yes, we need a Good tank that understands how time works and the interaction that it has with schedules. Basically...ya have to show up.

The guild is pretty brutal to each other, but there are so many nights I can barely see the screen I am laughing so hard. This guild is the OPPOSITE of the serious bizness deals you usually find in game. When raiding, yes, folks pay attention. Yes, if you lick fire off the ground during raid like the Miami Dolphins ex-O Line Coach licks !@#$%^- off his fingers.....you'll get the "speech" about performance and all that.

We are nerds that play games about dragons and elves. I am not really sure what people expect.

So, if you want Mythic...its an option here, but not really. If you want AoTC, the social aspect of the game without the baggage, or if you are on the run from the local bookie, this could be your new stomping grounds.

Let me know, we can talk more to make sure everything is as transparent as possible. I'll check back here over the next few days.

Yeah...I see we are horde, and you are not. Might be an issue if you are down with gnomes instead of goblins.
Safer Space- Thrall
Tuesday/Thursday 9pm to midnight EST
Were new to thrall with 9/9H exp looking to get a mythic team ready for Antorus. More of a laid back atmosphere and in need of people. Hit me up if interested.

Bnet Murmic12#1738
Server: Silver Hand
Progress: 9/9H ToS

Thursday and Sunday 9 pm - 12 am PST.

Current Recruitment:
DPS(not ret)

About Us:
<Exodus> was created in 2007. We are a close knit group of serious casuals focused on Heroic progression. We occasionally dip our toes in Mythic when numbers, progress, or months between raids allows. Our people run M+ on a weekly basis, and often have people on Discord nightly for world quests or other shenanigans. We like people who enjoy playing the game outside of raid and who are comfortable talking on Discord.

If you are interested, please contact Anduke#1535 (melee & tank) or Silanthous#1513 (ranged).
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

4/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other.

We are Horde and have been a team since December 2009. We're interested in having you join our squad. Can we speak on BNET or Discord?
Legion Progression History:
***Mythic Desolate Host consistently to Phase 2***
4/9 M-ToS, 8/10 M-NH, 2/3 M-ToV & 7/7 M-EN

Raid Schedule (Server[CST]):
Tuesday & Thursday: 10:00PM - 1:00AM
Deviant is a team consistenting of mostly late 20 early, 30 year old players. I would describe our team as a mature guild that have created a raiding environment that likes to have fun, but avoids politics, racism & homophobia. I regularly update our website so please take a look as there is additional information on our raid environment and loot system there in addition to some boss kill videos, which are added the day after each progression kill.

is a Horde US progression based 2 day, 6 hour raiding guild formed in December 2009.
We use a customized EPGP loot system modified over multiple expansion to make it fair for both old and new team members & Discord for voice chat.
Server Group:
Destromath, Thunderlord, Azgalor & Azshara

Visit our website for FAQs & kill videos:
GM Contact Info:
enceno#1753 on Blizzard App
enceno#7514 on Discord
We are actually looking for another tank, and our nights seem like they align. We are 5/9M (Mistress to 9 percent), raid days are Tue/Thur/Mon from 8 - 11 EST. (Mythic 2 day). We oftentimes do heroic on Thursdays if you are interested in coming and chilling. Feel free to send me a msg if those times at all jive with you!
Hey Stronghôld,
Would really like to chat sometime. Interested in a tank, might be trying to switch out OT to a dps role for Antorus (maybe sooner). We're a smaller guild located on Thunderlord (connected with Azgalor, Azshara, and Destromath).

We're 9/9H ToS, looking to dip our toes into Mythic. Guild started in middle of WoD with 1/2 the group being new players, and the other half vanilla/BC veterans, we went from barely being able to down N HFC to getting AotC in every raid in Legion. Very proud of my group. We raid Mondays/Thursdays 9pm-12 EST.

Some more informative/detailed spam:

I hope to hear from you soon.
Contact Info: GM - Bnet: Anda#1503, Discord: Anda#0691, In-Game: Pelée-Azgalor
Hi Stronghôld,

<Mutiny> is 5/9m ToS horde side on Dragonmaw server. We are going to be losing our main tank here in the near future and are actively searching for a suitable replacement. This would be a core position and would demand solid attendance as well as skill in controlling the encounters appropriately. Previous knowledge of these encounters is an asset but not required - we would be willing to work with you in familiarizing yourself with this role. The guild is fairly laid back and atmosphere is light and fun. The guild is mature and most in guild have families and other real life commitments - wow is our stress release outlet so making it more stressful is not what we desire in raid time. We enjoy pushing the hardest content and challenging ourselves and strive to have a good time while doing it.

Raids are Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday 7-10pm PST (10-1am EST). Loot is handled by council votes through the addon RC loot council.

If this sounds like a guild you would be interested in, please let me know through discord or battle tag at:
Zinn#1375 (btag)
Zinn#6927 (discord)

<Toast> Is a multi-team Guild on area-52 (H). Our team is 5/9 looking for a confident tank to help us push further and will be around for Antorus.

Raid times:

Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday 8pm-11pm est

If this interests you please contact me Ultimazing#1669 bnet or discord Ultima#8975
Hey! You seem to be a good fit for my guild. Please add me to chat and view below!

Lucky Sigma is a Semi-hardcore raiding guild with a friendly atmosphere and we're looking for some people to progress through Mythic content. We have completed 9/10M NH and 7/7M EN previous tier. We are on tichondrius-US Horde. Currently, we are 5/9M ToS with Mistress at 0.6%!

We are looking for exceptional DPS (S. priest, Boomkin, any RDPS top priority) and heals (preferably with DPS OS).

Raid days are: Tuesdays: 6-9pm PST Thursdays: 6-9pm PST Sundays(Alt/Trial/Optional runs): 4-7pm PST

Unsure of us? You can watch our stream that goes up some raid days at twitch.tv/lthuskies or our kill videos at: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCc9NCK33Smubtw_pcERT7bQ

Add Sngger#1725 LtHusky#1508 or Alanware#1584 for more information.
Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/tichondrius/Lucky+Sigma
Warcraft logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/guild/291344/latest/