[H] 4/9 934 ROGUE LF HOME

Guild Recruitment
I recently transferred to Area52 in hopes of a steady raiding schedule. Unfortunately, the guild I joined is having problems with burn out and that is preventing us from meeting the 20 man requirement for Mythic raiding. I have spoken with the GM and he understands my desire to continue raiding. Thus, I am looking for a new mythic raid group.

Days available: Any
Times available: 5PM EST to 11PM EST

I am always punctual and prepared. I currently play Assassination and desire to continue to do so. I will be putting traits into my sub weapon when sin is 75, then I will dedicate AP for sub.

Insomniac

Insomniac#11614
Hey, <Disturbed> US-Zul'jin is looking to fill out our DPS roster and we would love to have you trial with us. Full time spots are determined by performance. Please contact me if you have any questions.

Current Progression
TOS: 9/9H | 6/9M (Maiden at 43%)
Nighthold: 9/10M
Trial of Valor: 2/3M
Emerald Nightmare: 7/7M

Raid Times
Monday/Wednesday/Thursday | 8-11pm server (EST)

How To Apply
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20757517868
http://www.disturbedguild.com/apply

Contact Information:
Madness#12309 - Madness
Mojo#12988 - Mojosauce
<Tranquillity> (6/10M) is a Horde Guild on the server Stormreaver that is looking to push for at LEAST a top 5 spot on the server. The group has plenty of potential and currently has a 20 man roster. However, we are looking for exceptional DPS to fill out our last couple spots of elite players. YOU could be that person. Must be dependable, experienced, skilled, and committed. We want people that care as much as we do. Come help us push Mythic ToS. Post below or message Ivellius#1152 in game with any questions.

Raid times: Tuesday & Wednesday 8-11:45 server (Central)!

Recruiting:
-Tank
-Hunter
-Spriest
-Boomkin
-Rogue
However all exceptional DPS will be considered.

Legion Progression:
Cutting Edge EN
Cutting Edge NH
Hello. I posted to your original post but posting info again here.

Big Floppy Noodle (H -Arthas) is 4/9 M TOS guild focused on progression. We raid 8pm-11pm tues/thurs. currently looking for some dps.

Sent you a bnet request. If you're interested let me know.

Manaconda#1648
Hey there, we raid half an hour past your preferred times. If that's non-negotiable, I understand and wish you the best of luck in your search. If you're flexible, <Use Your Imagination> is currently recruiting core spots to push Mythic Tomb of Sargeras and beyond. We are a semi-hardcore two day guild currently in need of DPS. Current prog is 7/7M EN, 2/3M ToV, 9/10M NH and 4/9 M ToS. We are located on Zul'jin Horde, raiding Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8:00 PM to 11:30 PM EST (server time). If you are interested, please add Soariation#9990 to Discord (preferably) or Soariation#1897 or AliasNode#1351 to Battle Tag. We look forward to hearing from you!
(Deprave) is now recruiting, we are looking for dedicated raiders, who are competent in raid, and focused on pushing their characters both inside/outside of raid.

Progression:
Emerald Nightmare - 7/7M
Nighthold - 8/10M
Tomb of Sargeras - 6/9M

Server: Horde Zul'jin(US)

Raid Times: (invites start at 8:45pm EST) Times are in EST
Tuesday : 9:00pm ( Optional Heroic Farm Run/Sale Runs)
Wednesday: 9:00pm- 12:00am
Thursday: 9:00pm-12:00am
(We will not raid later than 12:00am)

Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zul-jin/Deprave

Guild Goals:
Our main goal is to be Top 200 US. But also have fun and help each other out. We do a lot of high M+ keys.

Recruitment Needs:
Tanks: Blood DK/ Bear
Healer: Closed
Melee: Rogue, Warrior, Demon Hunter
Ranged: Hunter, Balance Druid, Mage, Elemental Shaman

If your class is not listed, it does not mean we will not accept your application. We will accept all exceptional applicants, as our goal is to bring the best 20.

Required Addons:
RC Loot Council
Exorsus Raid Tools
Angry Assignments
Bigwigs or DBM
WeakAuras2

What we're looking for in Recruits: A strong desire to always improve and learn from mistakes. People who are social, who can take jokes. People who can understand raid mechanics and execute them. Dedication, competence & a competitive spirit.

Contact: If you're interested, you can contact me (Knatsu#1845) or bigdaddywuwu#1311
<Fallen Have Risen> is a new guild formed to be a semi-hardcore raiding guild on Area 52. Our goal is to build a strong team through Tomb of Sargeras and push into Mythic progression as soon as possible.

What we're looking for:

Tanks:
Blood DK
Brewmaster Monk
Guardian Druid

Healers:
Resto Shaman
Mistweaver Monk

DPS:
Frost/Fire Mage
Demo/Destro Lock
Havoc DH
Rogue
Shadow Priest
Arms/Fury Warrior
Balance Druid

Any exceptional DPS are welcome to reach out to us regardless of class/spec.

Our goal after Tomb of Sargeras is to hit Cutting Edge every raid tier. We will accomplish this goal with our core beliefs that all raid spots are earned; that no individual, including myself or any other leadership, is more important than the well-being of the team and that our scheduled raid times will be well-spent pushing progression. We believe that the time we dedicate to raiding every week is something important to all of our raiders, and we will put that time to good use progressing.

Our leadership has 7/9M experience in this tier and tons of Heroic/Mythic raiding in the past. A lot of our current Raiders have been playing since Vanilla or Burning Crusade.

We expect all of our raiders to be prepared for raid nights by bringing consumables (Flasks and Feasts will be provided) and adequate research on the fights we are attempting.

To us, the most important aspect in a raider is having strong awareness and raid mechanics. We value raiders that want to execute the fight correctly. We do not want raiders that are going to ignore mechanics for the sake of looking good on the meters.

What we can offer you is a guild full of good friends that want to push into Mythic content. We can offer you a guild that doesn't raid on a Hardcore schedule, but will be sure to use our time raiding to progress to the best of our abilities.

Our raid days and times are Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 7-10 PM EST.

We will be using Loot Council as our Loot system, and RCLootCouncil will be a mandatory addon.

Contact Info:

Guild Master - Mink (Minko4000#1590)
Raid Leader - Crazzluz (Crazzluz#1727)
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

4/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you as we have an immediate opening. =)

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
Our times may be too late for you but I thought I'd post anyway in case it could work. We're looking for another Rogue. Good luck in your search.

<Trials> on Proudmoore is looking for more.

7/9M ToS (pre-patch)
10/10M NH (Cutting Edge)

Our Raid Schedule:
Tuesday, Wednesday, Sunday 6:30 - 9:30 PST or 9:30 - 12:30 EST

Recruitment Needs: We are currently recruiting players who are looking for a competitive raiding guild. We are looking for players who are self-motivated to better themselves. We're a fairly active guild even outside of raids, so there's almost always someone on.

Specifically:

High: Moonkin, Warrior DPS, Resto Shaman, Rogue

Medium: Shadow Priest, Resto Druid, Warlock, Holy Paladin

Low: Anything not listed, always looking for talent

Even if your class/spec is not listed, don't hesitate to contact us if you're interested. Players that can DPS and Heal on the same character very well are always high value.

Loot: Our loot is distributed by loot council. Being a progression guild we give gear to those we feel deserve it and those who need to be rewarded because of their exceptional performance and consistent attendance.

Paid Transfer: Will consider paid transfers on a case by case basis

Please contact any of the following with any questions, or if you intend on trialing for our guild.
Rostafer#1882
Hey there,

I was browsing the recruitment forum and think you would be a great fit for the guild Adventurer. Here is a little more information about our guild:

• Guild Name: Adventurer
  • Server: US-Stormrage
  • Schedule: Fri/Sat 830-1130pm EST
  • Progression: Mythic Team 9/9H, 4/9M; Heroic team forming
  • About Us: Adventurer is a guild that was created last week by a group of friends last week who decided high end raiding is fun, but its always better with people you enjoy being around. The mythic team (formerly team peypals of Fusion) finished Tier 19 having cleared: 7/7 Mythic EN, 2/3 Mythic ToV and 7/10 Mythic NH.
  • Voice: Discord
  • Loot: Weekend: RC Loot Council
  • Goal: Our goal is to complete Mythic progression before next expansion while working around real life and having fun together in WoW. We plan to establish this by creating/maintaining a cohesive, tight-knit, long-term family oriented team that can anticipate each other’s play style and excel through content at a fun steady pace.

• What makes us different than many other raiding guilds:

• Activity - Weekly N Tos, H Tos, Achieve runs, BGS, mythic + runs and more!
  • Humor - Whether in guild chat/discord, there is always something to laugh about
  • Understanding - Most of our guild is either in college or working adults with families. We understand real life schedules and family situations
  • Honesty - We will always be up front and to the point from day one
  • Helpful – We will assist with getting you raid ready so long as you are willing to put the same effort in advancing the guild. We will not just hold your hand.

• We consider all quality applicants. If you feel that you would be a good fit for us (raider or non-raider), do not hesitate to contact me to schedule a Discord interview or add my battle tags to discuss further.

BTag- Serentiyz#1996

Thanks for your time and happy hunting!
    <Mythic Plus Raiders> (9/9H, 6/9M) (maiden at 9%! We will be 7/9M soon) is a newly formed guild on Sargeras looking to push further into mythic content. Consisting of several of the leading mythic plus players on the server, we're confident that we can down content in a timely fashion and push for cutting edge each new raid tier.

Recruitment:

We are currently looking for dedicated, skilled, and reliable raiders to join our team for mythic progression.

Currently recruiting:
    Melee: rogue, warrior
    Ranged: mage, hunter
    Healer: Any, pref shaman

Even if your class isn't listed, feel free to apply, exceptional players are always welcome.

Expectations:

The majority of the members of <Mythic Plus Raiders> value the challenge of high level mythic keystones (hence our name). Members of Mythic Plus Raiders are expected to have a deep understanding of their class, and have the drive to always become a better player. To be successful in both Mythic+ and raids, players need to play at their highest level and have high self accountability.

Our goal is to create a healthy and productive raiding environment. As such, it is vitally important that our raiding core meshes well together. We have a team mentality while raiding, and showing up with a poor attitude or a chip on your shoulder is not conducive to effective teamwork. Respect your Teammates!

Raid Times:

8:30-11:30 (EST) Monday
    8:30-11:30 (EST) Tuesday
    8:30-11:30 (EST) Wednesday

We expect that all aspirants will be able to fully commit to our raid times and maintain as close to 100% attendance as possible. Invites will go out at 8:15 to clear trash to ensure boss is pulled on time at 8:30. Loot is handled by officer council based on attendance, performance, attitude, and recent loot received.

Required Addons:

DBM/Bigwigs
    RCLootCouncil
    ExorsusRaidTools
    Weakauras2

If <Mythic Plus Raiders> fits your style of play, or you have any questions please feel free to contact:

Franois (Jimaram#1318)

Bigjohn (Bigjohn#11669)
    <Toast> Is a multi-team Guild on area-52 (H). Our team is 5/9 looking for dps to help us push further and will be around for Antorus.

Raid times:

Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday 8pm-11pm est

If this interests you please contact me Ultimazing#1669 bnet or discord Ultima#8975
    <Hard Carry> is a newly transferred guild to Mal'Ganis with a plethora of experience in all environments. We are looking to fill out of roster to finish out farming ToS, with a heavy outlook of Argus mythic raiding. We have a solidified core group of high caliber raiders and are in need of players with similar capability and goals.

Raid times Monday and Wednesday 6-9pm CST
    7-10pm EST
    4-7pm PST

With the potential of adding an "off day" for either normal/heroic alt raid or continuing progression if we are near a kill.

Recruitment needs:

Healers - H pal
    Dps - ROGUE - HIGH
    Boomkin - HIGH
    any competent dps are encouraged to apply

Min ilvl 925/ 63 in wep
    Knowledge of your class
    Working mic
    Capable of memes

Our goals going forward on this new server are to consistently clear content at a high rate of pace in the 6 hour raid window we have. We will be running high level mythics throughout the week and progressing to our maximum potential on raid nights.

What you can expect from Hard Carry is a relaxed environment full of laughs and fun while still focusing on the task at hand. Once content is considered on farm we will be pursuing sale runs and continuing progression. If you are looking for a high caliber squad on a 2 day schedule with a side of dank memes, this is the place for you.

Contact GM for more info

@Diblitz#1597
    <TBD> on US-Zul'jin [H] is currently 5/9M + 9/9H ToS (Previous tier: 8/10M NH). We are looking to fill 3-4 spots to create a stable mythic roster to push for progression.

The core of the guild has been together since the beginning of Legion, with some of the older members having been together since WoD. We like to create a fun, relaxed, enjoyable guild and raid experience while still maintaining focus in progression raiding.

We are seeking mature players who want to find a true home and people to belong with. We want players with a commitment to exceptional performance, consistent attendance, as well as a positive attitude.

Schedule

Mandatory raid times are:

Sundays from 6-10 PM ET
    Mondays from 7-10 PM ET

We also have a casual/alt run on Thursdays from 7-10 PM EST.

Loot System
    EP/GP

Recruitment
    Generally, applicants should be geared + have logs available for evaluation, appropriate to progress in mythic ToS.

Tank - Closed

DPS - High Priority
    Rogue | Death Knight | Mage | Shaman | Druid(Boomkin)

Healer - Closed

However, even if your class isn't listed, feel free to reach out to us anyway if you fit the role. Exceptional candidates may be considered.

Talk to us

If you'd like to talk about the guild, you can reach me at Lumi#4362 on discord or add me on bnet - Lumi#11935 or Neolinkus#1483 (one of my officers) if you had any questions.

If you're interested in applying directly, fill out an application at http://tbd.bosscollection.net/

We look forward to hearing from you!
    Heya! So I'm the Team 5 Raid Lead and Officer for <Toast> on Area52. The team is 5/9M and raids Tues/Wed/Mon from 8-11pm server. We're recruiting some dps to trial this coming week if you're interested. I added you on btag (Maggie#1328).

The guild itself is 7/9M and 1500 ish members connected across two guilds. We have 9 raid teams and tons of weekly events. There are always, always always people online. We average 200+ online on Tuesdays. We have an active discord, too.

Anyway, let me know if you wanna chat! I'm usually around.
    Hi there! We're looking for a talented rogue to add to our roster! I also added you to battletag so hope to talk soon!

Guild 411:
    Guild Name: Åftermath
    Realm/Faction: Thrall-Horde
    Progression: 5/9M (Mistress sub 20%)
    Raid Times: T/W/Th 8-11pm EST
    Loot: Loot Council
    Voip: Discord
    Contacts: Shadows (Shadows#1383); Kae (Kaelani#1390)
    WoW Progress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/thrall/%C3%85ftermath
    [A] <No Skill> Rexxar/Misha Connected Realm

Raid Schedule:
    Mon/Tues/Wed 5-9PM PST (8-12EST)
    This is for progression & farm.

Currently 5/9M.

We are a progression oriented raid guild consisting mostly of players who have known eachother for multiple years, but are welcoming to new faces. As a guild we only started raiding during Legion, getting realm first Xavius before having some attendance problems in NH keeping us at 9/10. We are looking to get Cutting Edge once again this tier, and are working hard towards that goal.

We can compensate in game for a transfer once a trial period of 2 weeks is completed.

We are currently recruiting for all roles, but have a more immediate need for RDPS and healers.

Apply at:
    https://goo.gl/forms/gxPTGqUUbxY2Hwqq2 (Google Survey), or add me on bnet: Covahz#1569.
    I'm not sure if our raid times will work 100% for you, but rogues are strong for the last two bosses. If the trial works out then you are basically locked in for the last two.

<Really Bad Players> 7/9M Blackrock Server
    Raid: 2 nights a week (9pm-1am CST Sunday/Monday)
    Looking for some solid dps to add to our roster.

We are mostly a bunch of older guys with years of raiding experience in top 100 us guilds that don't have enough time to pew pew 3-4 nights a week, but still want to raid at a higher, more competitive level.
    1/3 of the team is gay, and about 3/4 of the team are married old men. If you are good at math you will notice an overlap there... Its cause I swear that some of these guys would switch hit if given the chance... ha

We value our raid time, being that we don't get much of it. We expect people to come prepared to perform when we are have face time with a boss. However, we do enjoy our time during breaks, gambling (make sure you bring some gold :) )and just generally ripping on each other. We work hard and play hard.

If interested add me: allamain#1344

Hope to hear from you soon.
    <Iris> on Emerald Dream - US

Sun/Mon 8-12 EST, optional Thurs Raid.

8/9M Core group of players switching to the above schedule for next tier.

I sent an invite so we can chat about it, if you're still looking.

Naaldira#1635
    Drow-Dalaran; an Ahead of the Curve Guild is looking to fill spots for our core raid team. We're currently 2/9 M-TOS as a guild; with many of our core raiders anywhere from 2/9M - 5/9M TOS. (9/9M Raid Lead) We have everything from the Casual Joe to the Hardcore Raider! Great social environment; No Drama. Most members are 21-33 years of age. As well as end game raiding we have lots of members that push mythic keystones on the daily.

Our goal is to build around a very strong core group of players to form a unstoppable force in patch 7.3.5 and beyond to push Mythic content.

Core Beliefs: Strive to be the best at your class, respect guild mates, and contribute to the community.

Raid times: Tues / Thurs 7:30pm-10:30pm Pacific time / 10:30pm-1:30am EST
    (When AT Burning Throne comes out we'll probably go to Tues/Wed/Thurs)

Loot: Loot Council

DPS/Healing spots for raid team will be competitive once core team is filled and is based on a show of mechanics while pulling optimal DPS/HPS numbers.

We are currently recruiting all classes and specs. (See Below for Priorities)

1 ) Holy Priest
    2 ) Holy Paladin
    3 ) Elemental/Resto Shaman
    4 ) Sub Rogue OR Mage
    5 ) Havoc Demon Hunter
    6 ) Shadow Priest
    7 ) Beastmaster/Marksmanship Hunter
    8 ) Brewmaster Monk OR Unholy DK
    9 ) Guardian Druid OR Unholy DK
    10) Affliction Warlock

Contact Info: Please feel free to contact us in game with any further questions.

Kerrek - Lead Officer
    Harrison1992#1126

Gjest - Guild Master
    Ragnorrakk#1753

Cynthdruid- Raid Lead
    BrianWOW#1275