WOOOOOO I BEAT AGATHA

General Discussion
FINALLYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeers omg it took me so many attempts prydas helped me survive sure call me a noob for doing it at 930 ilv but ya have no idea how many attempts it took me that satisfaction of beating the challenge is so rewarding and that mind stays with you in your heart. Sure its not the hardest challenge compaired to the tank but i never felt this excited getting a reward since BC and wrath expansions and that is saying a lot. My hands is cramping and my face is sweating like hell but IDC i beat it and i'm so happy.

Most important thing guys i cannot stress this enough do NOT LOSE hope and maintain your composure it is so easy to freak out by the number of things coming at you on the screen but ya have to stay strong. Sure its easy at 930 but a lot of the mechanics are still there and can't be outgeared. I'm not even a raider but if i am able to do it then i know a ton of players out there that can do it DO NOT LOSE HOPE YOU WILL GET IT WITH TIME.
*thumbs up*
sorry i hate this, i mean having to try over and over to just get something done, i hope they delete that content...

i mean congrats but i hate it when they make hard solo content like that and i think lots in the community feel the same way, they should leave the unique stuff like that to the raids imo...

oh well grats anyway. im sorry though im not going to bother doing something that frustrating. i know blizzard look at statistics, so if i abstain from participating in such content more likely they will not bring something annoying like that back in future.
Congrats. :)

There is a lot to be said for perseverance. And after that struggle, in the end that makes your victory all the more sweeter.
Understand your complaint but having a solo challenge like this that is hard to do but feels rewarding kinda motivates me to keep playing the game i hasn't had this much fun since the old days of wow and sure you can argue that it isn't that hard but the experience in trying and trying again and finally beating it will never go away and made me wish blizzard could find a way to create more of those memories maybe not in a wipe 1000 times on a solo challenge but create more ways to where players can feel accomplished that isn't just downing a boss or getting a rare drop. I know its hard to believe but the challenge like this is what motivated me so much to get better gear so i could get this prestigious apperance.
10/19/2017 06:19 PMPosted by Elae
sorry i hate this, i mean having to try over and over to just get something done, i hope they delete that content...

i mean congrats but i hate it when they make hard solo content like that and i think lots in the community feel the same way, they should leave the unique stuff like that to the raids imo...

oh well grats anyway. im sorry though im not going to bother doing something that frustrating. i know blizzard look at statistics, so if i abstain from participating in such content more likely they will not bring something annoying like that back in future.
Geez no need to be such a Draenny Downer.
Hey man, congratulations! I'm glad you feel accomplished after that; punching through that brick wall is one of the best feelings in the game, in my opinion.
10/19/2017 06:19 PMPosted by Elae

k
Content like the challenge appearance elae is what keeps people playing for this many years doing the same stuff over and over again i'm curious how people are even engaged with the game i couldn't just sit in dalaran for hours waiting til i'm 970 ilv with titanforge gear with all traits to do the challenge i had to do SOMETHING engaging and productive. Fostering those experiences in the world of warcraft is very important to make sure the game isn't dying out or people wanting to unsub due to boredom. To be honest i probably would have had i didn't had something meaningful to shoot for and to push through that wall even when i'm not at my strongest is proof of that.
10/19/2017 06:34 PMPosted by Reì
Content like the challenge appearance elae is what keeps people playing for this many years doing the same stuff over and over again i'm curious how people are even engaged with the game i couldn't just sit in dalaran for hours waiting til i'm 970 ilv with titanforge gear with all traits to do the challenge i had to do SOMETHING engaging and productive. Fostering those experiences in the world of warcraft is very important to make sure the game isn't dying out or people wanting to unsub due to boredom. To be honest i probably would have had i didn't had something meaningful to shoot for and to push through that wall even when i'm not at my strongest is proof of that.

You should check out the threads of people wanting it to stay for the next expansion.
The one day I click on general. The one day. The ONE day. I'm right there with Rei in trade chat.

Oi.
Tenacity, patience and determination are soft skills in their own right. Congrats!
Congratulations! Well done! =D