937 7/9mtos lock lf acitve raiding guild

Guild Recruitment
Hi I am looking for a very active guild outside of raid that's uses discord daily and runs sht tons of m+. I am a stay at home dad so I wanna surround myself with other people who play a lot. I prefer a 2 day raid guild, althought if a 3 day raid guild has exactly what I'm looking for id be willing to try it. Making gold in wow isn't easy so I would love a guild that sells m+ and raids as well on the side. My biggest thing is the activity of the guild. Id rather raid with a guild that's active outside of raid then a 9/9 guild that logs on raids and logs off.https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/emerald-dream/luckydotz .it looks better by item lvl my last 2 kills weren't logged
10/30/2017 09:09 PMPosted by Luckydotz
Hi I am looking for a very active guild outside of raid that's uses discord daily and runs sht tons of m+. I am a stay at home dad so I wanna surround myself with other people who play a lot. I prefer a 2 day raid guild, althought if a 3 day raid guild has exactly what I'm looking for id be willing to try it. Making gold in wow isn't easy so I would love a guild that sells m+ and raids as well on the side. My biggest thing is the activity of the guild. Id rather raid with a guild that's active outside of raid then a 9/9 guild that logs on raids and logs off.https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/emerald-dream/luckydotz .it looks better by item lvl my last 2 kills weren't logged
Krozzover#1761 is my btagg.
not willing to go alliance btw
10/30/2017 09:11 PMPosted by Luckydotz
10/30/2017 09:09 PMPosted by Luckydotz
Krozzover#1761 is my btagg.
not willing to go alliance btw
lf a low to med pop realm
Reclamations is a mid-ranged Mythic raiding guild on Frostmane/Ner'zhul/Tortheldrin. Being a mid-ranged raiding guild we look to enjoy our time in and outside of raids together, whilst still pushing to be competetive in our server group.
Many of us have been raiding together since WotLK and plan to raid on as a group into future exapansions to come. What we look for in new raiders is to first fit in to our laid back low-stress culture and second meet performance standards recuired to be competetive in current content.

Progression raid times are Tues/Wed/Thurs 7-10pm CST, with alt runs being on the weekends.

We are currently 6/9M ToS and are looking to recruit any experienced and reliable players to bolster our ranks and potentially become core. All recruits interested have the opportunity to join our heroic clears to be trialed, if the trial shows potential we can speak about next steps at that time.

If you are interested in joining us or have questions please contact me in game jumbojuzebox#1536 or check out our website @ reclamations.us
Hello Luckydotz, we could use a good warlock, and I think our atmosphere is something you would enjoy. We run m+ groups almost every night and like to have fun as a group. However, we won't be looking to do mythic until Antorus. See info below for why. If you're patient and want to be part of a group of fun and highly skilled players, hit me up on bnet (quail#1772).

Top players from Tichondrius are reviving an old guild with the hopes of recreating some of our best raiding experiences. Our current roster is made up of highly experienced mythic players who are extremely skilled at their respective classes and driven to progress. We're looking for other skilled players who would be a good fit to add to our core raid team. We are in the process of reviving during ToS, with the main goal being to recruit solid players to push Mythic progression in Antorus.

About the Guild:

<Atypical> is a guild on Tichondrius (US) Horde. We were founded by both real life and in game friends and many of us have been playing together for years. We foster a positive environment where members help each other and are open to learning and criticism.

Our philosophy on raiding is to progress in a fun environment where everyone can enjoy each other’s company. The goal will always be to clear all raid bosses in a tier while it is current content. However, we will not be doing split raids or adding extra days/hours to our raid schedule. We do focus strongly on progression, pushing our limits, and healthy competition. We have been a top 10 guild on the server in the past, and we look forward to honoring that legacy once we are finished rebuilding.

Raid Schedule:

Antorus: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 7pm-10pm server (PST)

ToS Schedule: H ToS Thusday 7pm-10pm server (PST)

Currently Recruiting:

High Priority: Warlock, Mage, Hunter

Medium Priority: Boomkin, Demon Hunter, Deathknight, Rogue, Ret Pally, Shammy, Windwalker, Feral, healers

Low Priority: 1 Tank, Warrior, Spriest

We are always looking for great players! Please message us even if your class isn't high on the priority list, and you think you would be a good fit.

You can contact us via bnet for more information:

- Lys (GM): quail#1772
- Naptime (Raid Leader): kNOwMynd#1976
im a stay at home dad too and i know how it can be, we're alliance but if you change your mind hit us up.

Proper Villains is recruiting! We're currently 7/9M ToS and previously completed 10/10M NH, 3/3M ToV, and 7/7M EN last tier. We aim to get progression raiding done, while having fun, all in 9 hours a week.

Current Recruiting Needs:

Please note: Even if we have "none" for your role below, we are always interested in exceptional players. If you think you'd fit our guild culture and are interested in joining, we encourage you to apply!

In general, we're looking for players who are at least 930 and 66 artifact power. However, we'll consider people at lower levels if you are a good fit!

DPS: 1 ranged class. We have a particular interest in mages and hunters, but other ranged classes are also welcome.

Healers: 1 shaman or 1 holy priest.

Tanks: None.

Raid Times

Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday
8:00pm - 11:00pm Pacific

Optional Alt Raid on Friday
8:00pm - 11:00pm Pacific

Key Guild Differentiators:

Our guild, raid, and Discord atmosphere is constructed around being a collaborative low-stress environment. There is absolutely no yelling or raging at people, no egos being thrown about. We discuss problems in a respectful and civil tone in order for everyone to learn about the boss mechanics and push progression faster. We encourage people to speak up with ideas, suggestions, and mistakes without fear of being attacked in some form.

We do not require people to level/gear alts for split runs. We do have an alt raid on Friday nights, but it is purely optional for those who like to play alts.

Stability and Historical Progression

Proper Villains' raid team has been raiding together in some shape or form for 4+ years now. We've always met our goal of clearing mythic content when it was current. Our historic progression has included:

Tier 19 (US 464)
Emerald Nightmare: 7/7M
Trial of Valor: 3/3M
Nighthold: 10/10M (World 11th Mythic Gul'Dan Execution Ranking)

Tier 18 (US 144)
Hellfire Citadel: 13/13M

Tier 17 (US 159)
Blackrock Foundry: 10/10M
Highmaul: 7/7M

What We Expect From Applicants:

- Good skill level with chosen spec (demonstrated in logs).
- Some prior raiding experience in Mythic (or old Heroic).
- Ability to attend at least 90% of raids.
- A willingness and desire to spend some time outside of raid achieving reasonable character progression through artifact power. All raiders should do at least one high level Mythic+ dungeon a week (high enough for maximum item level loot from the weekly cache). Raiders are also expected to complete their daily quest cache for artifact power until artifact level 75 (maximum level for Netherlight Crucible).
- The ability to research current and upcoming raid encounters, and to keep up-to-date with any changes to the game.
- Friendly, humble personality (team player).
- Ability to communicate on Discord.

Loot Distribution:

We distribute loot via Loot Council.

Website and Contacts:

Please apply on our website at http://proper-villains.enjin.com/recruitment

If you have questions, please get in touch with our recruitment officer Elysra (Discord: Davryn#6479; Bnet: Bizambo#1417). Alternatively, contact me (Reason) via Discord (Reason#2637) or btag (Beyond#1193).
Removed because I saw your 2nd post that you won't go Alliance. It's a shame. We would have been a great fit for you.
<Aesthetic> - Area 52 [H] 8/9M ToS

Raid Times:
Tues/Wed/Thurs 8:00PM - 12:00AM PST

About Us:
<Aesthetic> is a newly formed guild on Area 52, but only in terms of our name and server. We recently transferred off of Proudmoore at 8/9M under the name Champion with Kil'jaeden pulls as low as 3%. We decided, collectively, that faction changing to horde was the bigger better play; and here we are.

Our goals are simple; achieve the best possible rank we can within our allotted hours and while maintaining a healthy, energetic and fun environment for every raider and player. Our primary goal for Antorus will be to curate a stable, highly dedicated team to reestablish ourselves in the US top 50 rankings.

Current Recruitment Needs:
All Exceptional DPS

Holy Paladin
Resto Shaman

Contact Information:
If you have any questions and/or are interested in joining, please do not hesitate to contact an officer listed below.

Teal#11604
Kokobeast#1223
Min Requirement: 3/9M+ experience, 930+ equipped iLevel & 68+ artifact traits.

We are Horde and have been a team since December 2009. We're interested in having you join our squad. Can we speak on BNET or Discord?
Legion Progression History:
***Mythic Mistress to 15% on first night of pulls***
5/9 M-ToS, 8/10 M-NH, 2/3 M-ToV & 7/7 M-EN

Raid Schedule (Server[CST]):
Tuesday & Sunday: 10:00PM - 1:00AM
(Optional) Heroic Thursdays
Deviant is a team consistenting of mostly late 20 early, 30 year old players. I would describe our team as a mature guild that have created a raiding environment that likes to have fun, but avoids politics, racism & homophobia. I regularly update our website so please take a look as there is additional information on our raid environment and loot system there in addition to some boss kill videos, which are added the day after each progression kill.

<Deviant>
is a Horde US progression based 2 day, 6 hour raiding guild formed in December 2009.
We use a customized EPGP loot system modified over multiple expansion to make it fair for both old and new team members & Discord for voice chat.
Server Group:
Destromath, Thunderlord, Azgalor & Azshara

Visit our website for FAQs & kill videos:
http://www.TeamDeviant.com
GM Contact Info:
enceno#1753 on Blizzard App
enceno#7514 on Discord
Short and clean version for ya.

<Toast> On Area-52, Horde side.

We are the largest guild on our server, with 2 connected guilds, 9 raid teams, and a dedicated RBG team.

I am recruiting you for Team 1,which is 7/9 Mythic, with avatar to sub 20%, and we raid Tues/Wed/Thurs 8-11 EST.
I mention the fact that we have so many raid teams, and people online, because people like to be able to do things like Mythic+'s and Heroic clears, outside of their raid time.
We usually have 200+ people online, if not more. We are always doing something, and would love to talk to you further about a spot, if you are interested!

Btag: ihealdrunk#1812

We are the largest guild on our server, with 2 connected guilds, 9 raid teams, and a dedicated RBG team.

I am recruiting you for Team 1,which is 7/9 Mythic, with avatar to sub 20%, and we raid Tues/Wed/Thurs 8-11 EST.
I mention the fact that we have so many raid teams, and people online, because people like to be able to do things like Mythic+'s and Heroic clears, outside of their raid time.
We usually have 200+ people online, if not more. We are always doing something, and would love to talk to you further about a spot, if you are interested!

We would like to trial you.

Mythic Tuesday/Thursday 6-9 PST.

Heroic (Main/Alt Run) Saturday 6-9 PST

M+ throughout the week.

We are currently 5/9M. Your trial would need to be on heroic difficulty due to cross server. Let's see if we mesh well.

Huckleburger#1954

Bomaz#1424
Hi Lucky,
I am the team lead of Onslaught Team part of Eternal Kingdom US Proudmoore A we are currently 7/9M and raid tues wed thurs 5pm -8pm pst. We have a large guild full of active raiders and casuals with something to do outside of raid as well. I am in need of a lock for and think you would fit perfectly and a bonus would be what the guild has to offer so check us out at www.eternal-kingdom.com. If interested please contact me ingame btag is JDigital#1221 or Nyesia#2641 in discord. Looking forward to hearing from you.
11/01/2017 09:56 AMPosted by Ihealdrunk

sorry, double posted earlier. Did not catch until now. Apologies.
[H]US300 Tues/Wed 8:30-11 7/9M ToS

TL;DR
Fatal Union is a hardcore raiding guild on Kargath - we are looking for a ranged DPS or two that can carry their own weight and switch to adds when told to instead of tunneling a boss. We are one of the top 20 2 night guilds in the US.

Current Tier:
7/9M ToS

Guild History:
•Tier 12 - US #28
•Tier 13 - US #14
•Tier 14 - US #29
•Tier 15 - US #76
•Tier 16 - US #69
•Tier 17 - US #334
•Tier 18 - US #151
•Tier 19 - US #302

Fatal Union was formed in August of 2006 from two Vanilla guilds. Our community has been strongly maintained throughout all of the expansions and we have been the most progressed guild on the server for the majority of the last 14 years.

Progression Times:
•Tuesday/Wednesday
•8:30 PM - 11:30 PM EST
•Friday: Non Mythic Farm content is cleared. (Optional attendance)

Requirements:
•Play at the maximum capabilities of your gear and constantly strive to improve.
•Execute new raid mechanics with relative ease.
•Come prepared to every raid with a good understanding of progression fights.
•Maintain exceptional attendance rates.
•Show up with a team-player attitude.
We are looking for someone to fit in with our mentality of getting content done and pushing the limits of our skills. Our preference is to have an experienced raider, but if you qualify based on the above requirements, we would love to have you join us!

•http://fatalunion.enjin.com/ - it's %^-*, we know. there are more important things.
•http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/...h/Fatal+Union/
•https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/2906

Darot - MarshallX#1179
Bonesjackson - Bonesy#1918
Dannybeaky - DannyTheBoss#1453
Imaunicorn - ImaUnicorn#1855
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you as we have an immediate opening. =)

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
[teamLUST], Mal'ganis Horde- is a 3 day a week raiding guild.
Our times:
Tuesday/Thursday/Monday: 7:30PM - 11:30PM CST
Optional Wednesday Raid: Currently doing Heroic ToS for upgrades.
Optional Friday Raid: Currently doing ToS Normal/Heroic Alt raid.

Current Progress: 7/9M, 10/10M, 2/3M, 7/7M

Here's our recruitment post:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20749205755

Here's our guild site:
http://teamlust.shivtr.com/

You can get in touch with us:
Bnet- Valythe#1677, Discord- Valythe#9674
Bnet- Druiman#1421, Discord- Druiman#9501
Bnet- Muse#1836, Discord- Muse#3986
Hey, we are <Style> on Sargeras.
We're currently 7/9 M with sub 20% pulls on Avatar!

2 nights, 6 hours total.

Tuesday: 7-10 CST (8-11 EST)
Wednesday: 7-10 CST

For more info, check out our post:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20758507322

Please add an officer if you're interested in joining or have any questions!

Aimze - Guild Master: Den#12705
Ghostgiraffe - Officer: NoelT#11255
Hey! I read over your forum post and I like the fact that you look for a guild that has an actual active community. I think you might be exactly what we are looking for! We raid Tues - Thurs 8pm to 11pm EST. Our guild has been a strong community for over 4 years and have a long history of progressive raiding. Hit me up at PhantixTV#1385 or Phantix#8896 on Discord

I look forward to hearing from you!
Safe to say we are an active guild. Maybe we could chat.

<Happy Ending> on Proudmoore (Alliance) is now recruiting.

Raid Time & Days (EST):
10:30 PM to 1:30 AM on Tue/Wed/Thur
Optional runs happen throughout the week, but nothing mandatory. These will be posted in discord. We do not require any kind of mandatory alts for split runs and we typically do not extend past raid time.

Currently recruiting the following to round out our roster in preparation for ANTORUS:
DPS:
Mage
Balance Druid
Warlock
Feral Druid
Rogue

HEALS:
Resto Shaman
As always, all exceptional players are encouraged to apply.

If interested, contact:
Juggy#11476 [GM]
Kitt#1855 (Bnet)/ Kitt#5919 (Discord) [Officer]
Dunkinpwnuts#1592 [Officer]

WHO WE ARE:
A new late-night, semi-hardcore guild that comes from a variety of backgrounds in gaming. While the end goal is to gain Cutting Edge for every raid tier, this is still a game and we want to have fun while doing it! Most of our roster comes from a 7/9M guild that inevitably broke apart like many other Legion guilds. We hope to keep this one alive and active as long as possible. We have fun in other games together, discord is fairly active, and we mainly just want to raid while having fun.

WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
-Positive attitude. We're progressing through Mythic, EXPECT multiple wipes going in. We know it gets frustrating, but we hope to get the environment as laid-back and fun as possible while progressing.
-Awareness. We understand making mistakes, but we also expect you to work on them.
-Consistency in attendance, mechanics, and dps. Do the best research you can in a timely manner.
-Dedication. At least 90% raid attendance. We know unexpected IRL issues occur and that is okay but at least notify an officer.
-Be prepared. Know your class. Know your rotation. Know the encounters beforehand. We'll provide the food and flasks, you provide your best attitude and knowledge. If you ever have questions, do not hesitate to ask. We are more than willing to help.

You can always expect the same from us and do not be afraid to comment if you get less than desired.