no longer looking

Guild Recruitment
We are a group of about 10 people looking to join a new guild. We hope to find a guild that can include all of us. Although we have about 10 people only about 7 of us are serious about raiding and the others are more casual and might join raids here and there. we originally tried to make our own guild but leadership and growth didnt happen. Most of us are around 940 ilvl and pretty good at our classes.
We hope to find a guild that wants to do mythic content but not to the point where they are super serious about it or determined to clear mythic before the next content. We all prefer weekday raiding and most of us are Eastern time zone.

Here is a brief list of some of the group:
Blood Dk(could possibly play R Shaman)
Brewmaster Monk(could possibly play R Druid)
Disc Priest(could play Balance Druid)
Resto Shaman(could play Arcane mage)
Assasination Rogue
Ele Shaman
Aff Warlock
Arms Warrior
Windwalker Monk
Plus Possible few more

We are all on Stromrage and Alliance currently and if we stayed on stormrage that would be great but are open to anything.

Please leave a message and I will contact you if it looks like a match.
Hey there! I’m an elite officer from <Toast> on Area-52, Horde side. I know you guys said you’re alliance, but I saw your post and couldn’t pass by it because I think our guild would be the perfect home for you all.

While our guild boasts being the largest guild on our server, with 2 connected guilds, 9 raid teams, and a dedicated RBG team, we can afford to give our family a variety of activities to suit everyone’s playstyle, be it casual or hardcore or somewhere in-between. Our raid teams vary from a Heroic-Only team to hardcore progression 7/9M. We have casual players in guild who prefer not to raid, we have people who run high keys instead of raiding, we have some of the top players on the server for mythic raiding and everything in between.

Another benefit of the guild being so large and varied is if you were to move over and merge with our guild, you would not be alone in recruiting for your team. You would have the help of 9 other Team Leaders to help you and your team! We understand how difficult recruiting for a team can be, especially for smaller guilds with lower active subscription numbers and our guild’s size is incredibly helpful with finding raiders for any team’s needs. You would also have the option to either completely reform your team under the <Toast> banner, or you can choose to merge into another team as they move into Antorus... whichever you would feel more comfortable with, and we can talk about your preferences there more when you contact me. We are willing to work with you to make sure our guild is somewhere you can call home.

As it sits right now, we usually have 200+ people online at any given time, which is nice because we ALWAYS have people to do stuff with outside of just raiding. We are always running mythic+ keys, heroic clears, old content, RBG's, or even carry-runs for gold to help pay for people’s WoW Tokens. There are always activities, calendar events, contests, and people looking-for-more! Even though the guild is large, it has a family atmosphere. Everyone knows each other and we pride ourselves on the health of the community we’ve built together. The officers are extremely active and ban toxicity and drama immediately.

If you would like to talk, please feel free to contact me. I can also give you our discord link so everyone considering the merger can ask me questions or talk about concerns. I really look forward to hearing from you soon because, like I said in the beginning here, I think we’d be a great fit and hopefully a new home for you all.
~Kaydeen – Elite Officer (Maggie#1328)
~ihealdrunk – GM (ihealdrunk#1812)
We've had some attrition lately, but there's a chance we could work something out - We are 5/9(a few one percent wipes on mistress), raid times are Tue/Thur/Mon from 8 - 11 EST (mythic 2 day) We are pretty family friendly, we tend to skew a hair bit older (20's to 30's), have several couples that play, that sort of thing. Anyways, if that sounds interesting at all, feel free to add me!
Conzeula#1172
www.scrawnygrabbers.com
We have been trying to push into non serious mythic but often are short a few we could get met most of you in no one will be turned away for heroic content even current people know cuts need made to get mythic boss down we raid mon/tue 8- 10 30 central
check this discord out for more info
https://discord.gg/eB8Sf28
chrism#1202
We are a 7/9M guild on Sargeras. We raid 3 nights a week,Tues-thurs 8pm-12am central time. Right now we are doing full clears and working on progressing on avatar towards the end of our raid. We also run a lot of mythic+ during the week and run old raids (EH,NH) for ap/xmog. We are needing range dps and healers for our core team and we always welcome casual players :) We are looking for people who are fast learners and are able to show up to each raid on time and ready to progress. If you guys are interested please add me on bnet. Tiffany#12965
Hey there, we have a place for your group, i would like to discuss some of them changing if possible but i am willing to discuss everything with you and if you are willing to switch to horde.
Add me so we can discuss! Thank you for taking the time to read this! Have a wonderful day!

Raid Times: Tuesday and Wednesday 9pm EST - 12am EST
Raid Progression: 1/9M, 9/9 H, 9/9 N ToS, 5/10M, 7/7M, 3/3H

Bnet: Voidy#11721
You didn't leave a btag so I can't contact you in game but you sound like exactly what we need. At the moment we're only raiding 2 nights, but when the new content comes out we'll extend to 3 nights until the content is on farm. Most everyone in the guild is 2-3/9 mythic or better and real easy going. With the move to a new server we've gone through the struggle of filling some of the key roles but we're close to were we need to be and you guys should round us off quite nicely. We would like to try you out and see if you fit in. The best part is you don't have to change servers.

[A]<The Speakeasy Tavern> [9/9N-ToS | 9/9H-ToS| 3Day-Semi-hardcore Raiding Guild!

US - Stormrage/Alliance

About TST:
The Speakeasy Tavern is a transfer guild. We're new to Stormrage and have several open positions. We're advancing into mythic progression as a guild, although most of the members have some mythic xp.

What you can expect from us as a guild:
- Strong/passionate/driven leadership that doesn't give up.
- A sense of community and direction.
- Communication.
- We will do what's best for the raid with no favoritism.

What we expect from our trials:
- Prepared with relevant consumables, gear, addons, and knowledge for raid.
- Effort to integrate yourself with guild’s community.
- 100% attendance during 2 week trial.
- The drive to improve personal play.

What we're looking for:
We are ALWAYS looking for players with the drive and the passion to push themselves to be the best. With that being said, we have a few classes in HIGH demand:

- DPS with a maintained Off Tank spec.
- Rogue (Sub)
- Resto/Moonkin Druid
- Holy Priest
- Arms Warrior
- Elemental Shaman
- Mage (Any Spec)
- Warlock (Any Spec)

Will consider any EXCEPTIONAL DPS!

9 hr/wk Raid Schedule:
Tuesday-Thursday: 9:00PM-12:00AM EST

Extra:
Very active guild, lots of mythic+ runs. Couple of raids outside of "Main Raid" normal and such.

How to apply:
If you're interested in joining The Speakeasy Tavern, please leave an application on our discord recruitment channel : https://discord.gg/g5tGPsg

Any other questions, please contact me via BattleTag: Ethankey#1498

We appreciate your time and interest. Best of luck with your search!
Soul,
I'm not sure if you guys want to push a bit higher content, but if youre willing to do it in a casual atmosphere, we'd love to talk.

Spam--
Who we are
[H]The Reckless of Tichondrius
9/9H, 6/9M
We raid Monday & Wednesday 8PM-11PM EST

We're a reformed guild from top 50 and many players with over 10+ years of experience playing together within a gaming community. We pride ourselves on a fun but focused atmosphere.

We Are Looking For
• Goal Orientated Individuals with mythic progression being the goal.
• Thick Skin with the ability to take constructive criticism and give it.
• Fun and Mature Players that in the end just want to have fun and get content cleared with a light schedule.

Currently Looking for 1 Healer and all Exceptional DPS for Mythic ToS Progression and Antorus!!!

Contacts
Vik#1619, Cluraz#1378, Alyx#11701
www.recklessonline.com
Hey Soul,
Eternal Kingdom US Proudmoore is a large active guild with 10 Mythic Teams. I am the team lead of Onslaught team. We have alot to offer check us out at www.eternal-kingdom.com. We have had several of groups like your join us this expansion and would love to offer you a new home. I am also interested in a few of your team mates for spots on my team currently 7/9M. Contact me Btag is JDigital#1221 or Nyesia#2641 in discord. Hope to hear from you soon.
Server: Silver Hand
Progress: 9/9H ToS

Thursday and Sunday 9 pm - 12 am PST.
http://www.reddit.com/r/exodushorde

Current Recruitment:
Tank
DPS(not ret)

About Us:
<Exodus> was created in 2007. We are a close knit group of serious casuals focused on Heroic progression. We occasionally dip our toes in Mythic when numbers, progress, or months between raids allows. Our people run M+ on a weekly basis, and often have people on Discord nightly for world quests or other shenanigans. We like people who enjoy playing the game outside of raid and who are comfortable talking on Discord.

If you are interested, please contact Anduke#1535 (melee & tank) or Silanthous#1513 (ranged).
We dont have any room for tanks atm sadly but room for healers and dps get in touch with me if the info below is to your groups' liking =).

(H)Wanderlusters-Thrall is a mature casual/semi-hardcore raiding guild. We are currently recruiting to finish out our raid team for current content. We are looking for dps no app required just have a little chat with us officers and maybe run a mythic or 2 for us to check you out. Currently 7/7M-EN 2/3M-ToV 3/10M-NH 9/9H ToS and wishing to down more MYTHICS but we need you!

Raid times Progression days Wed 8-11cst(9-12est)/Mon 8-11CST(9-12est) Optional Raid Day: Thurs(8-11CST<9-12est>)(We only raid on thurs if we feel we need a little more time and/or new content is released and we want to push it a little bit, other wise for the most part we do alt runs on this day)

Current needs are below but accepting any decent people: those with dual specs dps/healing or dps/tank are highly sought after. Got a group of players? You are more than welcome to come and have a chat and see if your group will fit in with our group and be part of the family =).

Also like to note we can help pay for your transfer to our server if you fit in with our group =).

We are not looking to gear anyone up really, we prefer you be at/around our progression and have the time/effort put into your artifact weapon for the character/toon you want to raid with us as.

Another Note: We want you to have fun playing with your class if your playing something your not having fun on WHY ARE YOU PLAYING THAT CLASS XD; play to have fun not just because we need something, we consider all classes even if we have 1 or 2 of them =).

Ranged DPS- Few slots open

Mage- High
Boomkin- High
Lock- Extremely High
Spreist- High
Hunter- Med/High
Ele Sham- Low

Melee DPS- Few slots open
Death knight- Med
Demon hunter- Low
Rogue- HIGH
Warr- Low
Feral- Med/High
Ret Pally- Med
WW Monk- Med

Healers- One/Two Main spec healer slots open+ Off spec healers wanted

Mistweaver Monk- High
Resto Druid- Med
Holy pally- Low
Resto Sham- Low
Holy priest- High
Disc priest- Med

Tanks- No current openings.

Contacts: Warguard#1900(Recruiting Officer),
Mazul#1425(Guild Leader/Healing coordinator)
Hey there, I hope you are doing well. <Meters Over Mechanics> is a newly formed Mythic guild that will keep a more relaxed schedule while still being able to full clear Mythic tiers. The core roster consists of players from distinguished backgrounds and many of us have either stepped down from hardcore guilds or those wanting to return to mythic raiding. We look for players who both perform well but also mesh well with our guild culture. We aim to keep our nights light and fun aslong as it is not interfering with progression. With ToS wrapping up soon it is not a realistic goal to aim for Cutting Edge before Antorus. Instead we are looking to use this tier as a foundation for recruitment into Antorus and future expansions. At the moment we are only a 3 night 9 hour schedule and we do expect 100% attendance outside of emergency circumstances. Raid consumables are fully provided for members.

Within two weeks of guild raiding we were dancing on the corpse of H Kil'Jaeden. With three weeks into Mythic we are 4/9M and aiming to round out the rest of our roster to continue Mythic ToS until Antorus is released.

Raid times are
  • Monday - 8:00 - 11:00pm EST
  • Tuesday - 8:00 - 11:00pm EST
  • Wednesday - 8:00 - 11:00pm EST
  • I understand your unique situation based on how many people you have and I would love to set up an interview and get to know you and hopefully work something out! Here's my battle tag: Saviorself#1421
    [A](WrA) House Brighthammer> is looking to round out its raid team for Antorus.

We are looking for a rogue, a couple of dps with viable tank or heal offspec, and a few other dps.

We are 8/9H with KJ to 19%. Our raid times are Wednesday, Friday, and Sunday, 7 - 10 PM PST.

We are semi-casual and prefer to progress in raids with a team of people we enjoy spending time with, and who are willing to work together. We require Discord, DBM Timer, and 915 ilvl for current progression.

We do Mythic Dungeons, world content, and achievement/mount hunting together whenever possible in our non-raid times.

I would love to have a chat with you and possibly set up a trial if Brighthammer seems like it would suit your needs. I am usually online between 9 AM and 9 PM PST and can be reached at Aristiri#1425 or you may reply here.
    Hey! Here's a little info about our guild. Feel free to add me on BNet if you have any questions!

07/16/2017 07:12 PMPosted by Scuffy
    <Easy Peasy> US- Stormrage (3/9M) is a laid-back, but driven 2-Night guild currently LFM for Mythic ToS progress and preparing for next tier!

Recruitment Needs
    - 1 Healer (Pref. Mistweaver or Resto Shaman)
    - Fury Warrior
    - Feral Druid
    - Rogue
    - Shadow Priest
    *Will consider any exceptional DPS!

About Us
    Easy Peasy is an adult (but not always mature) guild focusing on tackling PVE content within a less stringent schedule. EzPz consists of experienced players looking to slay some bosses without dealing with all of the preparation and tedious requirements that come along with top tier raiding.

We are a tight-knit group that genuinely enjoys playing together. EzPz members/raiders complete Mythic + dungeons together throughout the week, use Discord text channels to chat during those boring work days, and often play other games outside of WoW together.

We expect our raiders to make majority of the raids and take the raid mechanics and preparation seriously; however, we do treat raiding as a "game" and not a "job." We are flexible and understand when real-life holds you back from playing once in awhile. Raiders are expected to inform an Officer when he/she cannot make a raid.

Raid Schedule
    Tuesday & Thursday
    7-10 Server (EST)
    *Invites go out 15 min before raid time.

Required Addons
    - RCLootCouncil
    - Deadly Boss Mods or BigWigs

Loot Distribution and Priority
    Loot is distributed using the RCLootCouncil addon, even though we do NOT use an actual loot council system. We use this addon for its perks. Raiders will roll on pieces they need; however, tier pieces are awarded to the raider that it would benefit the most.

Loot priority is Core Raiders > Sub Raiders > Trial Raiders

Trial Period
    Our trial period lasts one week, but we may extend it if Officers feel the need to. During this time, Trial Raiders are expected to have 100% attendance and to come prepared- knowing boss mechanics, addons downloaded, and Discord server already set up.

Interested?
    Apply on our website
    www.easypeasy.wowalliances.com
    or
    Contact Scuffy#11943 (GM/Recruitment Officer), Crittur, Nexom, or Vaynari on US- Stormrage for more information.
    Dominion

A Mythic Raiding guild on US-Stormrage. We're a progression focused guild that realizes real life happens. We're not seeking server firsts, but we do want to clear the top tier of content. If you're looking for a consistent guild that makes progression targets, without the demands of those in the World First races, Dominion might be the place for you.

Raid times:
    Tues 8-11pm Est
    Wed 8-11pm Est
    Thurs 8-11pm Est

Current Needs
    We are actively recruiting Healers, Ranged DPS, and all exceptional applicants.

Preferred Classes:
    Healers: Mistweaver Monk, Disc Priest, Resto Shaman
    RDPS: Shadow Priest, Mage, Hunter, Boomkin, Warlock

Exceptional applications for any class will be considered regardless of the above, we're recruiting raiders, not just their class!

How to Apply
    Please fill out an application on our site to apply:
    dominionstormrage.shivtr
    Reach out to an officer with questions Aaemon#1798 Selneia (Violative#1812), Shamzchief, Cyclone, Sarisia (solarshadow#1696), or Aureilie
    Hello

We could make some changes to fit you all in on Heroic, but mythic is another story, but we can see what we could do.

Guild Spam and contact info...

Ululate-Ysera-alliance

We are a progression raiding guild that has started mythic progression in Tomb.
    We have a progression mind set but casual in the off hours.
    Our team enjoys all aspects of the game and we like to have fun, without fun and enjoyment whats the point of playing.
    We do mythic + during the week for the most part, but do them mostly on Monday's that we call Mythic Monday.

We are 2/9 M Tomb. We are currently looking for skilled DPS and healers to fill our ranks.
    TOS raid times will be Sat 730 to 1030 and Sun 7 to 10 server.
    We do Normal for Farm on Tuesday at 7:30 server.
    Gearing people is not a problem...

Contact me at letaa#1774

We use discord for voice
    Hey Soul,

I'll keep it short here. We're a fresh new guild made of friends who have raided over the years from normal modes to US ranked teams. We're filling out a roster of likeminded people who want to clear content when it's current without all the elitist garbage that usually comes along with it.

Tues/Thurs 7-11 EST
    Server: Emerald Dream

I could definitely use all of your for the team, if you're interested hit me up!

Kovas#11562 (BNET)
    Veladys#2257 (Discord)
    add me wonka#1307 7/9M
    Non Offensive Innuendo is currently a heroic guild that is wanting to go mythic.

Server: Ner'zhul, Frostmane, Tortheldrin
    Progression: 9/9N 9/9H

Roles we currently need: Exceptional Healers and DPS

Please fill out this application to apply: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd-rZ-shnsXmp-O-Q1IHBgy5ZL6UyjLA4lNpRKAKSl4rEEYGg/viewform

Addons:
    We use EPGP and RCLootCouncil for loot, and Exorsus Raid Tools for notes

Consumables: Free for all raiders

Raid Times:
    Wednesday, Friday, and Monday 8-11PM CST
    (Monday is optional farm)

Communication:
    We use discord, feel free to join for any questions or interviews. https://discord.gg/UEEnfCp

Expectations:
    You are expected to show up on time, and if you can't let someone know ahead of time. You are also expected to do the highest required mythic+ key to ensure that your gear stays up to date, if you require help doing this let people in the guild know.

Contact Info:
    BilboBaggins#1406
    Aeliar#1904
    <Sleepless Supremacy> Is a guild located on Sargeras Alliance. We are seeking members that know their class, but also know how to have fun in a raid environment.

We're currently seeking dedicated consistent that are 18 years or older!

Currently Seeking ALL classes and roles

Current Progress:
    9/9 Heroic, 4/9 Mythic

Expectations:
    A good positive attitude. Anyone that has raided for progression will tell you this is very important!
    95%+ attendance, absences don't count if notified 3 days in advance. Invites go out at 9:45PM (PST) and first boss is usually pulled at 10 on the dot, please don't be late!
    Come prepared with enchants, and all consumables needed.

Raid Schedule:
    Tuesday:10pm-1am PST
    Wednesday: 10pm-1am PST
    Thursday: 10pm-1am PST
    (Optional) Funday Monday: 11pm~ PST. We generally run Heroic NH, N ToS, etc.

If interested Contact myself or visit our website:
    JUGGERNAUT#12336 (Myself)
    www.SleeplessSupremacy.com
    App located under the "Core Raid Application" tab!

Look forward to talking to you soon!