935 hunter 6/9m LF guild

Guild Recruitment
hi i am looking for a prog raid for the times between 5pm to 1 am pst any day but monday, btag arrowmaniac#11494
<Mythically Challenged> is a newly formed mythic raiding guild of 5/9M raiders looking for more to round out our roster to continue pushing ToS and begin Antorus. We are a 3 day late night raiding guild that raid Tues/Wed/Sun 1-4am EST. We encourage a competitive environment and will strive to progress in the highest caliber to clear raids on a mythic level.

We are currently recruiting the following spots:

S Priest

These are all just preferred classes to round out our comp and tokens, but all exceptional raiders are welcome to apply.

If you would like more information or to talk to an officer to see if we are right for you, you can contact through battletag:

Reclamations is a mid-ranged Mythic raiding guild on Frostmane/Ner'zhul/Tortheldrin. Being a mid-ranged raiding guild we look to enjoy our time in and outside of raids together, whilst still pushing to be competetive in our server group.
Many of us have been raiding together since WotLK and plan to raid on as a group into future exapansions to come. What we look for in new raiders is to first fit in to our laid back low-stress culture and second meet performance standards recuired to be competetive in current content.

Progression raid times are Tues/Wed/Thurs 7-10pm CST, with alt runs being on the weekends.

We are currently 6/9M ToS and are looking to recruit any experienced and reliable players to bolster our ranks and potentially become core. All recruits interested have the opportunity to join our heroic clears to be trialed, if the trial shows potential we can speak about next steps at that time.

If you are interested in joining us or have questions please contact me in game jumbojuzebox#1536 or check out our website @ reclamations.us
Hi Arrow,

We are <Outliers> on [H] Tichondrius.

Currently 5/9M (Mistress sub 5%), we could use a hunter for our DPS core (currently have none). Very few people on the Prot token ;).

We raid 9:30-12:30 Central, T/W/Th.

Hit me up on btag: Caloki#1511 if interested.
Hi, we are in need of a Hunter and I hope you give us a look.

We are currently 7/9m and always pushing to be better. We're 9 hour / week and are looking for raiders who can focus and maximize progress in that time. Thank you for your time and I hope to talk to you soon.

Raid: T/W/Th 7:45-11pm Server (Central US)
Tenure: On Sargeras since mid SOO (so we're not going anywhere)
Loot: RC Loot Council + 1 core raider alternating weekly (so everyone knows how loot is decided)
Web: BC-Guild.com
Me: Pieces#11238
Hello! Amplify is recruiting.
We are currently raiding on US-Blackrock Horde.

Raid Times:

Tuesday 6pm-9pm PST
Thursday 6pm-9pm PST

Alt run

Saturday 6 - 9pm PST

We are currently seeking all capable players of similar progression with the intent of clearing Tomb of Sargeras. We are additionally growing our ranks for the upcoming Antorus The Burning Throne raid.

Current Progression:

5/9 Mythic 9/9 Heroic Tomb of Sargeras

Current Needs:

Range dps

What We Expect From You:

-Show up on time, ready to pull
-Be able to get on Discord
-Keep a positive attitude (Sometimes dumb things happen, don't let it ruin your day)

The guild is a pretty laid back group of adults. Most of whom have been raiding Heroic/Mythic together for almost 4 years.

If you're interested or looking for more information feel free to contact us:

Non Offensive Innuendo is currently a heroic guild that is wanting to go mythic.

Server: Ner'zhul, Frostmane, Tortheldrin
Progression: 9/9N 9/9H

Roles we currently need: Exceptional Healers and DPS

Please fill out this application to apply: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd-rZ-shnsXmp-O-Q1IHBgy5ZL6UyjLA4lNpRKAKSl4rEEYGg/viewform

We use EPGP and RCLootCouncil for loot, and Exorsus Raid Tools for notes

Consumables: Free for all raiders

Raid Times:
Wednesday, Friday, and Monday 8-11PM CST
(Monday is optional farm)

We use discord, feel free to join for any questions or interviews. https://discord.gg/UEEnfCp

You are expected to show up on time, and if you can't let someone know ahead of time. You are also expected to do the highest required mythic+ key to ensure that your gear stays up to date, if you require help doing this let people in the guild know.

Contact Info:
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you as we have an immediate opening. =)

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ

Hello Arrow,

We raid Tue/Wed/Thurs from 9:30 PM to 1 AM, Pacific Time.

With roots stretching back to WotLK, Dark Skies was formed as a haven for people who need to raid later, especially those with families who can't raid til their kids are in bed.

We're 8/9 Mythic and having fun on Kil'jaeden progression. We're open to a good hunter, although I noticed it seems you've killed several Mythic Tomb of Sargeras bosses on a character other than your Hunter. Would be interested in hearing more.

Dark Skies is an egalitarian, consensus-based group that enjoys strategizing, log-crunching, and having fun together in and out of raid. You can find out more about us in our main thread, here:

Sent you a btag request, Tewa#1373

We're currently 7/9M.

Our raids are Tues/Wed/Thurs7:30pm-11:30pm EST.

I've been with the guild since 2002 in Everquest, and have known the then-founding officers since 1994 on a text mud. I'm one of the few people still around from our #1 world Ragnaros kill in vanilla.

I highly recommend touching base with me, and/or catching one of our live or past raid streams.

You can contact me in game, I would be online as Kresge/Glayde/Oxton/Moomins or some other character.
My RealID is Glayde#1541 or Glayde#4353 for discord.

You can also touch base with one of us in our guild discord: https://discord.gg/449fa62
Hey, we are <Style> on Sargeras.
We're currently 7/9 M with sub 20% pulls on Avatar!

2 nights, 6 hours total.

Tuesday: 7-10 CST (8-11 EST)
Wednesday: 7-10 CST

For more info, check out our post:

Please add an officer if you're interested in joining or have any questions!

Aimze - Guild Master: Den#12705
Ghostgiraffe - Officer: NoelT#11255
Hey! Dysfunctional is a horde guild on Mal'ganis. If your still looking we are 6/9 Mythic looking for ranged!
We raid 2 nights (Tues and Thurs 7-10 EST) with optional raid on Wednesday.
If you would like more info hit me up at Sov#11176
We are <TOAST> and we are located on Area-52, horde side. We have been a guild for MANY years, and have a solid leadership core.

I am recruiting for our 7/9 Mythic Team (Avatar to sub 20%) and we raid Tues/Wed/Thurs 8-11 EST. We are looking looking for like-minded individuals who are willing to do whatever it takes to push for Cutting Edge this tier, and each tier afterwards.

About our guild: We are the largest guild on the server with 9 raid teams, 2 connected guilds, and a dedicated RBG team. We usually have 200+ people online, and are always running stuff... Mythic+, Carries, Heroic clears, RBG's, PvP events, Transmog contests, etc.

If interested, please contact me: ihealdrunk#1812
[H] <M A L I C E> Mal'Ganis 6/9M Late Night Guild LF DPS/Heals

M A L I C E is a late night horde raiding guild on the Mal'Ganis server. We are currently 6/9M and looking to add to our family of dedicated players. Food, flasks, pots, gems, enchants, VRs and repairs provided for all mythic raiders (though we do ask that you contribute raw mats/gold to help each other out).
We are recruiting competitive people with great attitudes who are knowledgeable in their class/spec and at least 920 ilvl and have concordance in the appropriate weapon/s.

Raid Days are Tuesday, Thursday, and Sunday 11PM - 2AM Central.
We also run heroic raids, RBGS and mythic keys throughout the week.

We are looking for competitive players of any variety!
Our current specified needs are however:
- Mage
- Rogue
- Warlock
- Hunter
- RDruid
- DPS w/OS Tank or Heal specs

Add-ons we use:
- RC Loot Council
- Big Wigs/DBM
- Weak Auras 2

- Discord

If you are interested and think we would be a good fit for you please contact our recruitment officer Jeremiah#1459(Myself), Annise#1930 or our GM Cryptnessism#1144
Hello there!

[XiT] on US- Kil'Jaedan is looking to bring some dedicated players to our current 6/9M Roster!

Raid Times:
Tuesday Night: 9:30 pm PST / 10:30 pm MST / 11:30 pm CST / 12:30 am EST (3 hours)
Wednesday Night: 9:30 pm PST / 10:30 pm MST / 11:30 pm CST / 12:30 am EST (3 hours)

Immediate recruitment needs:

Looking for most DPS classes, highly pref ranged.

Anyone will skill playing their class will be considered.

We are looking for people that will mesh well with our current roster. A good fit will be someone that has a good attitude and understands how progression works. Someone that will be here for the long haul.

Although we only raid 6 hours a week, let it be clear that this is not and never will be a casual raiding guild. All players are expected to stay up to date with all information about their class and spec(s). If you have any questions about this please do not hesitate to ask. :D

If you feel like this piques your interest, check us out and or apply by speaking to me!

You can also check us out on twitch.tv/rohzayy

Contact info:

Bnet: Shalene#1900 Discord: Shalene#4305
Late Night Pain Train (LNPT) is a 6 hr/week mythic raiding guild, and we are looking to keep a healthy roster to continue pushing mythic raiding during legion. We are a serious group of raiders, but like to have fun. Our raid team has cleared 7/7M Emerald Nightmare 2/3M ToV and 8/10M Nighthold, and 4/9 Tomb currently, and we are looking for some new blood to keep the train rolling for Tomb of Sargeras and beyond.

Raid Times:
Mon/Tues/Wed: 10:00 - 12:00Mid EST

Classes we're looking for:
DPS - any class but will especially consider Mage, Hunter, Elemental Shaman, Boomkin

We welcome anything not listed above to app as well - we are always looking for exceptional like-minded players of any class/spec. We highly encourage all raiders to feel comfortable playing their offspec if needed.

If you are interested please submit and application on our website at http://lnpt.enjin.com/.

If have questions please contact Locanth#1758, Jabini#1699, Gorgrath#1989, or Gortao#1301. We are located on the Zul'jin server and would be pleased to talk with you. If none of us are on then talk to anyone in the guild, let them know that you were looking for us, and we will get in touch with you as soon as we can.

Please add Locanth#1758 if you would like to talk.
Hey! I read over your forum post and I think you might be exactly what we are looking for! We are currently looking for exceptional DPS players who are looking for a progression raid team. We raid a Tues - Thurs 8pm to 11pm EST. We have been a strong community for over 4 years and have a long history of progressive raiding. Hit me up at PhantixTV#1385 or Phantix#8896 on Discord

I look forward to hearing from you!
Hey, <Disturbed> US-Zul'jin is looking to add new faces to our roster -- for Antorus -- and we would love to have you trial with us. Full time spots are determined by performance. Please contact me if you have any questions.

Current Progression
TOS: 7/9M
Nighthold: 9/10M
Trial of Valor: 2/3M
Emerald Nightmare: 7/7M

Raid Times
Monday/Wednesday/Thursday | 8-11pm server (EST)

How To Apply

Contact Information:
Madness#12309 - Madness
Mojo#12988 - Mojosauce
General Information:
Progression: 7/9M - 3% on Avatar
Server: Kil'jaeden
Time Zone: PST

Immediate class needs (as of 9/18/17):
Note: "High" means that there's an immediate position available for the class/spec mentioned. "Low" means that while we’re happy with the class currently on our roster, we would still consider someone who could pull competitive numbers. Our roster is very flexible, so even if your class is listed as "Low” don't let it deter you from submitting an application with us.

Boomkin: VERY HIGH!
Death Knight: Low
Hunter: HIGH!
Monk: Low
Paladin: Low
Priest: Low

Resto Druid: VERY HIGH!
Swing Healers: VERY HIGH!

NOTE: Swing Healers are defined as someone who mostly does DPS, but will heal if asked on a needed encounter.

About Us:
<Devoid> is a Mythic progression guild on Kil'jaeden, a high pop Horde dominated PvP realm. The guild was founded in August of 2017 with the humble desire to be a guild that could completely clear all Mythic content while it was still relevant, and also maintain an environment that was both competitive and friendly. It is comprised of some of the top players across three MMOs who have played together for years.

Our definition of hardcore raiding involves making the most out of our collective time together. It is up to each member to come completely prepared for the fights that we'll be working on. This involves high communication and activity on our guild website. Members are expected to be highly self-motivated, and willing to find out the latest theorycraft data on their classes. You should always be pushing yourself to improve with each opportunity to raid, and to never be satisfied with your own performance.

What we offer you:
• A team that can consistently clear all Mythic content.
• A fun, competitive, and positive raid environment.
• An active community inside and outside of WoW.
• Alt raiding
• Flasks, potions, repairs, and food buffs provided
• Opportunities for high ranked PvP
• Gold making opportunities through Heroic/Mythic sales

Raid Schedule:
Pre-Argus: Tuesday - Thursday 6:30pm-10:00pm Realm Time (PST)
First 3 Mythic Lockouts: Monday - Thursday 6:30pm-10:00pm Realm Time (PST)
Rest of Tier: Tuesday - Thursday 6:30pm-10:00pm Realm Time (PST)

Officer Contacts:
Santô – GM

Apply At:

In Conclusion:
We're always interested in trialing exceptional players, so if you think you could be a solid addition to our guild, please get in contact with us today!

Thank you for taking the time to look into us, and we hope to hear from you soon!
Hey Arrow,

[H]Poutine-Zul'jin is recruiting exceptional players to continue mythic progression into Antorus. We're 4/9M and raid on a two day schedule: Tuesday and Thursdays 8-11pm EST.

Our recruitment post: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759181022#1

If you're interested in chatting a bit more add: Shadowbites#1291.