Healer LF raid team

Guild Recruitment
am 936 holy priest looking for raid team horde or ally the days are thur/fri or fri/sat i work 12 hour shifts so am looking for heroic group only. hells#1690
<UNCOMMON SENSE> is recruiting for our raid group. Our guild is 8/9h. We run FRI/SAT from 8-11pm CT. With a Sunday optional progression run and or keystone farming group.We are currently lf dps and heals to fill out the raid team. You can contact me at Smooshybear#1809.
Hi Hellseaker,

<Spellbound> 9/9H on Ghostlands (PvE) is a progression focused guild who are dedicated to clearing content two nights a week. Looking for raiders, Mythic+ & casual players. We are looking for raiders who have a strong understanding of their class/spec, are willing to improve, who come prepared & are focused during the raid. We are willing to help gear players up as well as help them out with research of their class/spec.

Raid Schedule:
Weekday Team: Tues / Thurs 7pm – 10pm CST
Weekend Team: Fri / Sat 8pm – 11pm CST

If you are interested in in the above & want to enjoy playing with great people, please add my Battle Tag: Bentz#11930 or visit spellbound-ghostlands.enjin.com.
We have one of the easiest application processes you'll find! And you never know, we could be your new home.
Enigma (10/10M), (9/9H) (7/9M) is a hardcore raiding guild on Mal'Ganis (US) Chicago, Horde.

About us
Enigma was formed at the end of 2015. As a policy, we reward consistent raiding positions to raiders who perform well. We believe that all players in Enigma, regardless of seniority or rank must perform to keep their raid spot. This ensures a competitive atmosphere. By joining us you agree to playing outside of raid the minimum of a 10+ and 15 bil ap gain scaling with ak.
We actively help our members get 10+ keys each week as well and are proud to present one of best M+ team on the server.

Raid Schedule
Tuesday: 10:00PM CST - 01:30AM CST
Wednesday: 10:00PM CST - 01:30AM CST
Thursday: 10:00PM CST - 01:30AM CST

Recruitment
Actively looking for dps and a healer. Holy Pally / Resto druid Pref.
Exceptional applicants of any kind are accepted and given opportunity. Balance druids, Mages, Warriors, and Shadow Priests are of special interest.

More information
If you have any concerns or questions or wish to inquire about recruitment, please contact us.
Gazzuk#1936 our GM

We utilize discord for communication;
Website and Application: www.guildenigma.com
<Seraph>
8/9M Tomb of Sargeras
10/10M Nighthold
US 130 in Legion

Seraph of US-Mal’Ganis is a GIANT, adult, mythic progression raiding guild featuring ELEVEN full time raid teams all operating in cohesion under one roof. We are routinely among the top guilds on the server. We have been around for over eight years and we will be here for years to come. Seraph offers a full community experience and could very easily be the last guild you ever join.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:
  • Core raids for each team
  • Community raids open to all
  • Legacy & achievement events open to all
  • M+ Dungeons
  • PVP - RBGs, BGs, Arena
  • Twitch hosting for raiders
  • Social Media promotion
  • Active guild forums

Recruitment
Each of our eleven teams has unique needs and schedules, and vary from casual to hardcore. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

1. Spaceball One - 7/9M (11pm - 2am CST, Tue/Wed/Thu)
3. Repulsion - 5/9M (9pm - 12am CST, Sun/Mon/Wed)
4. Disasterpiece - 7/9H (5:30pm - 7:30pm CST, Tues/Wed/Thu)
5. Hallowed Ground - 5/9M (11pm - 2am CST, Fri/Sat)
6. Bloodline - 8/9M (7pm - 10pm CST, Tues/Wed/Thu)
7. Color Blind - 5/9M ( 8:30pm - 12am CST, Fri/Sat)
8. Barely Heroic - HEROIC - 9/9H (10:30pm - 1:30am CST, Tues/Thu)
9. Remnant - 3/9M (7pm - 10pm CST, Sat/Sun)
10. Crippling Depression - 4/9M (9pm - 12am CST, Mon/Tues)
11. Legends of Chaos - 3/9M (7pm - 10pm CST, Tues/Wed/Thurs)
12. After Dawn - MORNING - 6/9M (10am - 1pm CST, Tues/Wed/Thurs)

Global Recruitment: Symmone (Btag: ClaireBear#1202)(Discord: Symmone#2172), Stardust (Btag: LeiaJade#1551)(Discord: Star-Leia#6804), Izzybells (Btag: izy#1699)(Discord: Izzy#5574)
Guild Master: IlpadTwo (Btag: ilpad#1438)
Recruitment Discord: https://discord.gg/MB7aBZm

Visit http://SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild!
<LOA> A.K.A ( Lazy Over Achievers ) is a newLY formed guild of very experienced WoW veterans who are returning to the game after the news from Blizzcon.

If you are a returning player but fear that you being behind will hinder you please look no further. The founders of the guild are Prior mythic exp. raiders who just got to old for the guild hopping and drama that ensues within "Mythic" raiding guilds.

What we will be focusing on is all aspects of the game at a satisfactory level.

We will be clearing heroic raids weekly and quickly so you have the rest of the week free. We do not have plans for mythic raiding unless the stars align.

The majority of the Guild events will be as follows:

Heroic Raid's
Mythic+
RBG's
Arena's
Warfront's
and pretty much whatever else we can think of.

We use discord for everything.

Btags:
GM-Kombine#1524
Officer-Ghost#14222

Feel free to add us and ask questions.

FOR THE HORDE!!!
Hey Hells!

Let me know if you want to change your mind about raiding Heroic!

Forum post: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759220759

TL;DR: Resistance @ Hyjal-US is looking for capable raiders like yourself. We are focused on Mythic progression on Fri and Sat 7-10pm PST (10pm-1am EST) and are currently 7/9M. Let me know if you're interested in more details and/or you'd like to come trial with us during our optional raid night held on Wednesdays at regular raid times (7-10pm PST (10pm-1am EST)). We can also set up a Discord chat. Looking forward to hearing from you!

Best regards,
Riventide
Riventide#1332
to bentz and smoosh ill get with all you when my 12 hour shifts are over. thur-sat are my days off with me working 4 hours in morning on sat but i can make raid overall but we will talk. Searph hell no am not in mood for mythics i have rough job and being ex ej and keen formation i know what that has in store for me o and thank you for offer
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
OK am looking for days WED AFTER 7PM CST THUR ANYTIME JUST NOT MORNING AND SAME FOR FRI/SAT. I will also note i work warehouse and due to being holiday season i might have to work overtime.so if ppl posting managing on reading what i wrote will help very nicely
Hi Hell, we're looking to add a few to our team. Beef#12743 is my B-Tag. I hope to hear from you soon.

Hi Everyone, and thank you for checking out our post! <TaintSmashers> is a Alliance guild on the Whisperwind, and Dentarg servers. The guild has leaders who have experience leading guilds in both AoTC, and Mythic levels.

Our primary focus is AoTC, and Mythic plus. Current progression is 9/9 H ToS Cleared! (Usually in a few hours at this point) We're looking to add more talent for Antorus.

We raid Fridays, and Saturdays 8pm to 11pm EST (6 hours, wk). Semi-Hardcore atmosphere while keeping things light, and fun so everyone can enjoy the game.

What we're looking for in potential raiders
  • Solid players who like to enjoy the game for what it is. A game!
  • Reliable Attendance
  • Good attitude, and a good sense of humor
  • Active players
  • What TaintSmashers offers you!
  • Fun Raiding enviroment
  • AoTC every tier
  • New friends!
  • Thank you for taking the time to read our post. I encourage you to at least talk to someone in Discord before making a decision one way or another. I look forward from hearing from you!

Beef#12743 - My B-Tag
    Crusader4500#1474 - Officer
    Gaarashatan#1372 - Officer
    <Granite Mountain>
    US Stromrage

Current Progression: 9/9H ToS
    Raid Times: Friday/Saturday 9:30 pm - 12:30 am ET

Who are we?
    The Granite Mountain Hotshots was a group of 19 men trained to fight out-of-control wildfires in Arizona who lost their lives in June of 2013. We aim to honor their memory by forming a tight-knit group of people who enjoy each others’ company and can work together to overcome any challenge Blizzard can throw our way.

Ultimately, World of Warcraft is meant to be fun. As such, we have a family-first policy. If you need to miss a raid because you’d like to go on a date or engage in some real life debauchery, hang out with your spouse or kids, or generally spend time with your loved-ones, that’s perfectly okay.

Our Discord is often filled with laughter at crude jokes that would be considered very NSFW. You must be comfortable with things that should not be mentioned in polite company in order to enjoy our sense of humor.

Who are we looking for?
    Friendly and helpful people who know how to play the game and not take things too seriously. No drama llamas allowed.

Want to join us or simply get more information?
    Hop in our Discord (https://discord.gg/7XCxKcx) and say hi!
    Or Contact Us:
    Suggar#1729 (GM)
    Cyan#1763

Hope to see you in Antorus!