8/9M 946 Equip Lock LF Guild

Guild Recruitment
Hello everyone and thank you for taking the time to read my post. Might be a little lengthy, but I believe it’s much better to leave little to imagination.

I am currently 8/9M with over 300 pulls on M KJ and have achieved cutting edge every in every raid this expansion and would prefer to join a guild with very similar progress/history.

I have played all 3 specs at some point during progress this expansion and consistently parsed 85+ in all 3.

Destro 7.3
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/24648864/13#metric=dps
Aff 7.2.5
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/24648864/13#metric=dps&partition=1
Demo NH
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/character/24648864/11/#

I have every legendary for warlock. I am currently 73 (74 tomorrow) traits in Demo, 69 Destro, 61 Aff with the devotion to grind AP for any spec to get it ready for Antorus. My goal is to have 1 weapon at 75 traits and a second weapon very close behind by Antorus release.

I am free to raid any days and most any times. Burning out is something I find next to impossible, I am always able to find something to occupy myself with to avoid becoming burned out.

I take preparation and improving myself very seriously. I spend a good deal of time looking at other warlock logs for a fight and comparing them to mine to see what they did different/better than me. I watch a lot of videos and various different point of views for upcoming fights and new raids. I read many guides in preparation for new bosses/raids also. If I have a question about something or don’t fully understand a certain mechanic I don’t hesitate to ask.

Feel free to add me on Bnet for any further questions: Silent#12430
Eternal Kingdom Team Onslaught US Proudmoore Alliance

Legion Goal: Cutting Edge Mythic Content clearing team

Needs
• Lock
• Rogue
• BM Hunter
• All other applicants with exceptional logs are welcome to apply!

Times
CURRENT SCHEDULE
• Tuesday: 5-8pm PST (Main Raid)
• Wednesday: 5-8pm PST (Main Raid)
• Thursday: 5-8pm PST (Main Raid)
• Monday: 5-8pm (Optional Night)

Loot
We use RC loot council & a loot council based on team leadership positions

Contact
• BTag JDigital#1221 (Discord Nyesia#2641)

Eternal Kingdom Highlights

• Eternal Kingdom is a large World of Warcraft multi-guild gaming community based on the Proudmoore realm, Alliance side. We formed in 2013 with a very clear goal: Make the world a better place! Gaming is what we love to do but it isn’t just pixels and polygons for us. We understand that while playing a videogame we can also create positive change for ourselves and for others. We continue to grow and attract those of a similar mindset, basing our community around a commitment to something we call the three pillars. Want to see what we are about visit: www.eternal-kingdom.com

• Active social guild with tons of guild events planned every week. We currently host 10 Mythic teams all ranging in difficulty from semi hardcore to casual.

• Onslaught Team runs 3 nights 9hrs a week. We have a optional run on monday to reclear lower level content for TF/WF upgrades.
Storm-sr.us

Storm is a Cutting Edge 2-Day Mythic Progression Guild founded in June-2016. While maintaining a laid back and friendly environment, we pride ourselves on killing the hardest content available. Our reduced schedule compared to other similarly progressed guilds allow us to spend time doing other things in game and out. We're hardcore Raiders on a casual schedule, we take our raid time very seriously and we expect all of our potential applicants to do the same. If you’re a highly skilled player and share our goals, you probably won’t find a better guild out there.

Current Progression
7/7 Mythic Emerald Nightmare
3/3 Mythic Trial of Valor
10/10 Mythic Nighthold
8/9 Mythic Tomb of Sargeras

Raid Times
Wednesday-Thursday (Mythic Only)
8:00 - 11:30PM EST

Tuesday (Optional Heroic Clears)

We raid the Tuesday new Mythic content launches with extended hours.

Our Goals
  • Establish ourselves as the best US two nights/week Mythic Guild
  • Progress as quickly and efficiently as possible through current content
  • Emerald Nightmare - Obtain a US 600+ Kill - COMPLETED
  • Mythic Xavius US-306 (US-30th for 2-Day Guilds)

• The Nighthold - Obtain a US 400+ Kill - COMPLETED
  • Mythic Gul'dan US-162 (US-9th for 2-Day Guilds)

• Tomb of Sargeras - Obtain a US 200+ Kill

These goals were set prior to Legion release

Recruitment Needs

The list below is only a general need of classes. If you play your class at an exceptionally well level, we highly encourage you to apply regardless of class. We recruit the player, not the class.

Druid - Resto
Hunter - BM/MM
Monk - Mistweaver
Paladin - Holy
Priest - Shadow
Rogue
Shaman - Resto

Expectations of Raiders
  • Previous Mythic raiding experience
  • The desire to min/max your character(s) and stay on the forefront of theorycrafting
  • The ability to play all roles for your class effectively
  • Consistent TOP-TIER level of play. With a reduced schedule, we need intelligent and skilled players.
  • Check guild website daily
  • Ability to come to raid prepared, this includes, but not limited to, bringing enough consumables and having knowledge of fights we are working on.
  • Understand the need for criticism. Learn and improve from mistakes.
  • Active outside of raid times.

Other Information
  • Near perfect attendance required to remain on our raid roster
  • Loot is handled via loot council. We feel this is the best way to improve the guild as a whole.
  • We are mature adults and as such, respect is mandatory to all players internally and externally of Storm
  • Members are preferred to be the age of 21 or older, but exceptions can be made under the right circumstances.
  • We also sell various forms of carries via Raids/Dungeons/M+, visit our website for more information

Guild website is located at Storm-sr.us

Please feel free to contact us with any questions via in game, battle.net ID, or discord.

Cojo (GM/RL)
Btag: Aalistor#1455
Discord: Cojo#3001
Easier to talk during the day via discord

Rahzra (Healing Officer)
Btag: Lokilok#1587
Discord: Rahzra#8952

Join our Discord: https://discord.gg/SA5WsZs
<Aesthetic> is a newly formed guild on Area 52, but only in terms of our name and server. We recently transferred off of Proudmoore at 8/9M under the name Champion with Kil'jaeden pulls as low as 3%. We decided, collectively, that faction changing to horde was the bigger better play; and here we are.

Our goals are simple: achieve the best possible rank we can within our allotted hours and while maintaining a healthy, energetic and fun environment for every raider and player. Our primary goal for Antorus will be to curate a stable, highly dedicated team to reestablish ourselves in the US top 50 rankings. Be sure you have your priorities in line before committing to our guild.

Raid Times: Tues/Wed/Thurs 8:00pm-12am PST

We follow a very strict 12 hour raiding schedule
No split runs/alts required for Antorus

Current Recruitment Needs:
(High priority in bold, however, all exceptional applicants encouraged to apply.)

DPS
Warlock
Hunter
Spriest
Rogue
Warrior
Demon Hunter
---------------------------

If you would like to apply, please visit: https://goo.gl/forms/fp1zBYHbc16OpaDs2
If you have any questions at all or are interested in joining, please contact me at Chomp#1748
US - Illidan/Horde

About MG:
Mind Games is a competitive raiding guild that was formed during Wrath of the Lich King. Our goal is to become one of the best 3day guilds in the US! The leadership of MG has been around since Vanilla, and has a vast amount of high end leadership experience. Below are some of our past achievements.

Achievements:
Firelands: 63 US 25man
Dragon Soul: 67 US 25man
Hellfire Citadel: 79 US
Trial of Valor: 51 US
Nighthold: 49 US
Tomb of Sargeras: 63 US

What you can expect from us as a guild:
- Completion of current tier in a relative and competitive manor.
- Successful 20m+ Heroic Split runs. (We don't require alts.)
- Strong/passionate/driven leadership that doesn't give up.
- A sense of community and direction.
- Communication.

What we expect from our trials:
- Prepared with relevant consumables, gear, addons, and knowledge for raid.
- Effort to integrate yourself with guild’s community.
- 100% attendance during 3 week trial.
- The drive to improve personal play.

What we're looking for:
We are ALWAYS looking for players with the drive and the passion to push themselves to be the best. With that being said, we have a few classes in HIGH demand:

DPS:
- Boomkin
- Mage
- Warlock
- Shadow Priest
- Hunter

Healers:
- Holy Paladin (Highest demand)
- Resto Shaman
- Mistweaver
- Resto Druid (Highest demand)
- Disc Priest (Highest demand)

Will consider any EXCEPTIONAL players!

12 hr/wk Raid Schedule:
Tuesday: 7:30 – 11:30 CST
Wednesday: 7:30 – 11:30 CST
Thursday: 7:30 – 11:30 CST

How to apply:
If you're interested in joining Mind Games, please visit Mgames.enjin.com
OR
Contact our leadership for more information:

Guild Master (Sikonos): Sikonos#1780
Officer (Silphv): Silph#11649
Officer (Psuqt): Psudo#1403
Healing Lead (Tempestt): Coolem#11720
We appreciate your time and interest. Best of luck with your search!
Hey I think we might be a good fit!

<Mana> (7/9M) is a long standing guild on Sargeras that has many members that have been active and raiding competitively since Vanilla. We have cleared Cutting Edge every raid so far in Legion, and look to continue that.

Our raids are a good mix of productivity and fun. We have fun in raid, while still getting things done.
Outside of raiding, we are a good group of friends that are always on Discord ready to play WoW or other games with Guildies.

We are currently 7/9M in Tomb Of Sargeras
With a relatively light 9 hour schedule, our goal is to progress steadily and clear mythic content before the release of the next tier.

Our standard raid schedule is:
Tuesday 11:30 PM - 2:30 AM PST
Wednesday 11:30 PM - 2:30 AM PST
Thursday 11:30 PM - 2:30 AM PST
(1:30 AM - 4:30 AM Server Time)

If you think that Mana is right for you.

Check us out at http://www.managuild.com/
Or if you have any questions contact our leadership:
CO-GM/Recruitment Lonesoldier#1409 (Lonie)
Yo chaostheory I added you on btag. would you like to join divergence? we need a good warlock going to kill Kj this week. continuous phase 3 pushes 6% wipe. lets talk if you are interested. Taibot#1270
Hey Chaos!

Resistance @ Hyjal-US is looking for capable raiders like yourself. We are focused on Mythic progression on Fri and Sat 7-10pm PST (10pm-1am EST) and are currently 7/9M. Let me know if you're interested in more details and/or you'd like to come trial with us during our optional raid night held on Wednesdays at regular raid times (7-10pm PST (10pm-1am EST)). We can also set up a Discord chat. Looking forward to hearing from you!

Best regards,
Riventide
Riventide#1332
VOID - voidls.com - 9/9M - KJ is deaded

Needs (ALL CORE SPOTS)
• Hunter, Spriest, Warlock
• MW Monk, Resto Shaman
• Guardian Druid
• All players with exceptional logs are encouraged to apply!

Main Recruitment Thread:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20759249940

3-days a week - 12hrs (CST)
Tues - 7:30pm - 11:30pm
Wed - 7:30pm - 11:30pm
Mon - 7:30pm - 11:30pm

CONTACT
roffletastic#1470, Outcold#1174, or Jayken#1914
Hey Chaos. I'd be extremely interested in talking to you today about SORRY EH. We actually have a few people on roster that you may already know.

We're a new 2-day, 7-hour guild on A52 (you wouldn't have to transfer!), and we're looking for strong DPS. GM and raid leader are both 9/9M (US 48 and US 79, respectively) and individually have long histories of success with shorter, career & school-friendly raid schedules (7-9 hours/week). There's no question that we'll be competing with guilds that raid significantly more hours than us, but our greater focus is to create a respectful, focused environment where we can enjoy ourselves & the people we're playing with while getting things done.

We will, of course, achieve Cutting Edge each tier; raid spots are based on performance, preparedness, and the needs of the group. Progression is the #1 consideration in all roster and loot council decisions.

Our raid times are Tuesdays & Wednesdays from 9:30 PM to 1:00 AM EST.

We're also interested in promoting activity outside of raid. Raid prep is an important part of succeeding on a short schedule, so we have a keen interest in Mythic+, alt raids (many of us participate in a nearly 3-year-running weekend raid via OR), and other forms of prep (I personally develop one of the more popular raid WA packs on Wago). You can be sure that we'll be overprepared for our first tier together.

There's plenty more I'd like to tell you about us, so I'll toss you a Battle.net request and be in touch as soon as possible. Have a good one!

Officer contacts:
Hulawhoops (GM) - Hulahoops#1762
Chrissinger (RL) - Singer#11516
Bump, be home later. Awesome to see so many great guilds interested. Willing to server/faction change btw.
Min Requirement: 3/9M+ experience, 930+ equipped iLevel & 68+ artifact traits.

We are Horde and have been a team since December 2009. We're interested in having you join our squad. Can we speak on BNET or Discord?
Legion Progression History:
***Mythic Mistress to 15% on first night of pulls***
5/9 M-ToS, 8/10 M-NH, 2/3 M-ToV & 7/7 M-EN

Raid Schedule (Server[CST]):
Tuesday & Sunday: 10:00PM - 1:00AM
(Optional) Heroic Thursdays
Deviant is a team consistenting of mostly late 20 early, 30 year old players. I would describe our team as a mature guild that have created a raiding environment that likes to have fun, but avoids politics, racism & homophobia. I regularly update our website so please take a look as there is additional information on our raid environment and loot system there in addition to some boss kill videos, which are added the day after each progression kill.

<Deviant>
is a Horde US progression based 2 day, 6 hour raiding guild formed in December 2009.
We use a customized EPGP loot system modified over multiple expansion to make it fair for both old and new team members & Discord for voice chat.
Server Group:
Destromath, Thunderlord, Azgalor & Azshara

Visit our website for FAQs & kill videos:
http://www.TeamDeviant.com
GM Contact Info:
enceno#1753 on Blizzard App
enceno#7514 on Discord
We have one of the easiest application processes you'll find! And you never know, we could be your new home.
Enigma (10/10M), (9/9H) (7/9M) is a hardcore raiding guild on Mal'Ganis (US) Chicago, Horde.

About us
Enigma was formed at the end of 2015. As a policy, we reward consistent raiding positions to raiders who perform well. We believe that all players in Enigma, regardless of seniority or rank must perform to keep their raid spot. This ensures a competitive atmosphere. By joining us you agree to playing outside of raid the minimum of a 10+ and 15 bil ap gain scaling with ak.
We actively help our members get 10+ keys each week as well and are proud to present one of best M+ team on the server.

Raid Schedule
Tuesday: 10:00PM CST - 01:30AM CST
Wednesday: 10:00PM CST - 01:30AM CST
Thursday: 10:00PM CST - 01:30AM CST

Recruitment
Actively looking for healers and a tank. Holy Pally / Resto druid Pref.
Exceptional applicants of any kind are accepted and given opportunity. Balance druids, Mages, Warriors, and Shadow Priests are of special interest.

More information
If you have any concerns or questions or wish to inquire about recruitment, please contact us.
Gazzuk#1936 our GM
Lion#12441 Recruitment Officer

We utilize discord for communication;
Website and Application: www.guildenigma.com
Twilight Circus!!!

Progression: 8/9M ToS (10/10M NH)

Raid Times:
Tuesday/Thursday/Sunday: 9:00pm-12:00am CST (We never raid late)

Guild Background:
We’ve been a stable and consistent guild with the same leadership since WotLK with very few raid nights ever cancelled due to attendance issues. We are a mature guild, where we try to be respectful of everyone. Life outside raid has several activities such as Mythic+ groups, gold carry runs and some PvPers.

Guild Website: http://www.twilightcircus.info/
Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/twilightcircusguild
Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/garona/Twilight+Circus

If the above interests you, contact us.
Dannyfalcon#1502
Humphries#1132

Thank you for your time!
Cheers to finally being home. Bump
[A][US][Baelgun-Doomhammer] <Fresh> 8/9M
Currently Recruiting Competitive Top Tier Players for All Main Raid Positions.

Tues-Thurs 7:00-10:00pm (PST)
(10-1 EST)

Applications Taken At
http://keepitfresh.enjin.com
Replies Are Always Within 24 Hours
Hey Chaos,

We're looking to add a Warlock:

We’re 8/9M and raid 3 nights a week on Tues/Weds/Thurs from 7pm - 10pm PST.

We have a strong, competitive roster that we’re looking to bolster. If you’re looking for a small, tight knit, laid back guild we pride ourselves on having a good raiding atmosphere and downing content at a competitive pace without putting in excessive hours. We don’t do splits or add days, our progression is purely off our 9 hour schedule.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/16AI6FmgJ9tuhALx6yPQWAOc7YD5UHsmima0DD5bSVlw

Cryllis#11287
Nick#19742
Hey there! I would love to chat with you about joining our Mythic team. Here are the basics, and I'll leave the link below for the full guild spam. Hope to hear from you!

Guild Spam:

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20758846966?page=1#

Basics:

Raid Times / Days are as follows:

Tuesday / Wednesday / Thursday
9:00pm - 12am PST

Raid History:

Tomb of Sargeras: 7/9M, 9/9H
Nighthold: 7/10M , 10/10H
Trial of Valor: 2/3M, 3/3H
Emerald Nightmare: 7/7M (Cutting Edge)
Hellfire Citadel: 13/13M (Cutting Edge)

BattleTag: Alazar#11360
Alpha of Whisperwind [A]
9/9M
10/10M US 34th
3/3M US 35th
M-TH 9p-12a EST 12hr/wk
not recruiting for bench.
to get in touch with me: Nag#1906
or: alpha-gaming.org/apply

hope to hear from you soon!
Min Requirement: 3/9M+ experience, 930+ equipped iLevel & 68+ artifact traits.

We are Horde and have been a team since December 2009. We're interested in having you join our squad. Can we speak on BNET or Discord?
Legion Progression History:
***Mythic Mistress to 15% on first night of pulls***
5/9 M-ToS, 8/10 M-NH, 2/3 M-ToV & 7/7 M-EN

Raid Schedule (Server[CST]):
Tuesday & Sunday: 10:00PM - 1:00AM
(Optional) Heroic Thursdays
Deviant is a team consistenting of mostly late 20 early, 30 year old players. I would describe our team as a mature guild that have created a raiding environment that likes to have fun, but avoids politics, racism & homophobia. I regularly update our website so please take a look as there is additional information on our raid environment and loot system there in addition to some boss kill videos, which are added the day after each progression kill.

<Deviant>
is a Horde US progression based 2 day, 6 hour raiding guild formed in December 2009.
We use a customized EPGP loot system modified over multiple expansion to make it fair for both old and new team members & Discord for voice chat.
Server Group:
Destromath, Thunderlord, Azgalor & Azshara

Visit our website for FAQs & kill videos:
http://www.TeamDeviant.com
GM Contact Info:
enceno#1753 on Blizzard App
enceno#7514 on Discord