Looking for a Horde guild for a new toon

Guild Recruitment
Hey everyone, I'm looking to switch to Horde and I want to find a guild before I make a new toon. I'm sort of preparing for the next expansion since I'm also not sure on what class to play. you can add me @ Avocadglow#1568
Non Offensive Innuendo is currently a heroic guild that is wanting to go mythic.

Server: Ner'zhul, Frostmane, Tortheldrin
Progression: 9/9N 9/9H

Roles we currently need: Exceptional Healers and DPS

Please fill out this application to apply: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd-rZ-shnsXmp-O-Q1IHBgy5ZL6UyjLA4lNpRKAKSl4rEEYGg/viewform

Addons:
We use EPGP and RCLootCouncil for loot, and Exorsus Raid Tools for notes

Consumables: Free for all raiders

Raid Times:
Wednesday, Friday, and Monday 8-11PM CST
(Monday is optional farm)

Communication:
We use discord, feel free to join for any questions or interviews. https://discord.gg/UEEnfCp

Atmosphere:
We are like a family, we joke and mess with each other all the time, we are laid back and not super strict, but we still want to kill bosses at a resonable pace.

Expectations:
You are expected to show up on time, and if you can't let someone know ahead of time. You are also expected to do the highest required mythic+ key to ensure that your gear stays up to date, if you require help doing this let people in the guild know.

Contact Info:
BilboBaggins#1406
Aeliar#1904
The Shadow Company is a fairly small, close-knit guild that's been playing together for sometime. We are looking for some good people that want to raid and generally have a good time. We are not hard-core by any means, but we like to kill bosses. Trying mythic at some point would be cool but we are all grown up with responsibilities and have realistic expectations. Currently we are 9/9 Heroic and are preparing for the new raid. We raid on Fridays and Saturdays from 10:30-12:30 or so. We will do a Wednesday raid night for alts just for kicks and loot. We also enjoy running keys whenever we get a chance. We are considering everyone, but are particularly keen on healers and dps. If you want a pretty mellow group to hang with and get some loot, you can send me a message, my real ID is Akhmoney#1615 or Bulldozer JZ2014#1267 Or Lliahm Liahm#1562
Hi Crstyheals,

<Spellbound> 9/9H on Ghostlands (PvE) is a progression focused guild who are dedicated to clearing content two nights a week. Looking for raiders, Mythic+ & casual players. We are looking for raiders who have a strong understanding of their class/spec, are willing to improve, who come prepared & are focused during the raid. We are willing to help gear players up as well as help them out with research of their class/spec.

Raid Schedule:
Weekday Team: Tues / Thurs 7pm – 10pm CST
Weekend Team: Fri / Sat 8pm – 11pm CST

If you are interested in in the above & want to enjoy playing with great people, please add my Battle Tag: Bentz#11930 or visit spellbound-ghostlands.enjin.com.
[H] US-Illidan, <Mischìef> is looking for additional members to bolster our roster for Heroic Antorus. We are a group of cross server friends and raiders that have finally banded together, forming our own guild.

We are seeking additional talent to join our team. This is a constructive environment and will push you to be your best.

We also consistently run Mythic+ dungeons, level 10 or higher for weekly chests and gear.

Raid Nights: Tues/Wed/Sun:
Time: 7-11 EST.

Raid Consumables are provided.

Actively Seeking:

Melee DPS
Rogue
Warrior
WW Monk

Healers
Holy Priest
Holy Pally
Resto Drood

Ranged DPS
Mage
Hunter
Warlock
Boomkin

If interested, please PM: GM, Aerbáx (Aerbax#11297) or Deádpull (Killough88#1239) for more info or an invite.

Note: We are newly formed, so we have not collectively cleared content as a full guild group yet. Feel free to check out our individual accomplishments and achievements.

Thanks!
still looking
Hi, I am from "Fighting Mongooses" on Dalaran. We are a Horde 18+ mature guild looking for DPS.

We have cleared normal Argus and are working on Heroic Argus now. We raid Tuesdays and Saturdays 8 pm to 11 pm eastern standard time (server time) and have several members who are in school so we understand schedules can change and conflict with raiding. We are very relaxed, although we can sound pretty tough during progression. If its not progression, we joke around and pick on each other.

We are willing to work with anyone who wants to raid and we have quite a few PVP fanatics in the guild too who will run BG's and rated's when we arent raiding. We also have just casual players who like to hang out. We use Discord and are very active on it. Please look at our guild site if you are interested: https://fightingmongooses.enjin.com/recruitment
We have a small questionaire for raiding.

If you have any questions or just want to get to know us better, please message me in game : Cireena or on battlenet: jewelashlynn#1903.