5/10 M NH
10/10 H NH
7/7 M EN
2/3 M ToV
Protection Warrior LF M Raiding Guild for M ToS and Antorus progression
Can provide logs as needed
Btag : Darkreven #1325
Also gearing alt Blood DK and G Druid
Lack of ToS Mythic kills is due to having taken a break due to work schedule and inability to make certain raid schedules, and thus I decided to play when I could and gear alts as mentioned above.
I added you and would like to chat with you about a tank spot in our 11 year old raiding guild.

Geo
Disasterpiece of <Seraph> is interested in having you on our roster!

About Disasterpiece:
We're currently building a team for Antorus with the intent of starting mythic ASAP. In the meantime, as we build up our roster we'll be hitting heroic ToS to farm up what gear we can, and once we have a solid roster we'll head into mythic and try to prepare for Antorus. Our raid days and times are Tuesday - Thursday, 5:30-7:30 server time (CST). While we don't require you to have your own food and flasks, we will be requiring donations of the mats to make your spec's preferable food (generally feasts) and flasks. We do not supply potions or augment runes, although you'll easily find someone in the guild with rank 3 in every recipe should you need it.

About Seraph:
Seraph is a community of gamers, friends, and family. Currently boasting 11 raid teams and a truly unique experience you won't find anywhere else. We've been around since 2009 and won't be going anywhere anytime soon, make us your next WoW home. A lot of people are recruited here for raiding, but they tend to stick around for the community and friendly atmosphere.

Recruitment Officer: Lucky (butts#1849) & Xiaojangxie (Praetorian#11325)

Raid Leader : Wizspike#1781 - Bnet
WizSpike#3192 - Discord
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
936 Prot Warrior
1/9 M ToS
9/9 H ToS
5/10 M NH
10/10 H NH
7/7 M EN
2/3 M ToV
Also gearing alt Blood DK and G Druid
Lack of ToS Mythic kills is due to having taken a break due to work schedule and inability to make certain raid schedules, and thus I decided to play when I could and gear alts as mentioned above. Will be returning to playing WoW much more heavily for Antorus.
74 Artifact Points In Prot
936 Prot Warrior
1/9 M ToS
9/9 H ToS
5/10 M NH
10/10 H NH
7/7 M EN
2/3 M ToV

-Also gearing alt Blood DK and G Druid

-Lack of ToS Mythic kills is due to having taken a break due to work schedule and inability to make certain raid schedules, and thus I decided to play when I could and gear alts as mentioned above. Will be returning to playing WoW much more heavily for Antorus.

-All Prot Legendaries as that is primarily my main, however also all but 3 legendaries for Fury/Arms combined except for the ones being added with the opening of Antorus.
75 Artifact Points In Prot
75 Fury
946 Prot Warrior
11/11N - 8/11H Antorus
1/9 M ToS
9/9 H ToS
5/10 M NH
10/10 H NH
7/7 M EN
2/3 M ToV

-Lack of ToS Mythic kills is due to having taken a break due to work schedule and inability to make certain raid schedules, and thus I decided to play when I could and gear alts as mentioned above. Will be returning to playing WoW much more heavily for Antorus.

-All Prot Legendaries as that is primarily my main, also all but 1 legendary for all specs other then 1 for Fury, and Aman'Thuls Vision
75 Artifact Points In Prot
75 Fury
946 Prot Warrior
11/11N - 8/11H Antorus
1/9 M ToS
9/9 H ToS
5/10 M NH
10/10 H NH
7/7 M EN
2/3 M ToV

-All Prot Legendaries as that is primarily my main, also all but 1 legendary for all specs other then 1 for Fury, and Aman'Thuls Vision
77 Artifact Points in Prot
75 Fury
75 Arms
958 Prot Warrior
11/11N - 11/11Antorus
1/9 M ToS
9/9 H ToS
5/10 M NH
10/10 H NH
7/7 M EN
2/3 M ToV

-Also play blood DK, and G Druid

-All Legendaries for all 3 specs. except of course Aman'thuls Vision as of yet
============================ CORE RAID ============================
Focus: PvE - Heroic Raiding
Current Progression:
Antorus, the Burning Throne: 9/9 Heroic, 9/9 Normal
Loot System: Personal / Master Loot “Itemization + Performance” Based
Schedule: Tu/Th 8p-11m EST

============================ GUILD INFO ============================
Guild Name: Severity Gaming (Multi-Game Community)
Server: Kel'Thuzad - High Pop - PVP Realm (10^9:1 A:H)
Faction: Alliance
Voice Server: Discord
Sponsors: Darkstar LLC.

========================= MY CONTACT INFO =========================
In-Game: ItsMikeYo#1244

Otherwise, to get in contact with someone in game, please add the following btags:
Delacour (Delacour#1483), Prtankz (Prtankz#1351)
Hey Bro, You see to fit the description for My Guild. We are 11/11H Farm and 1/11 Mythic projecting to be 3/11 Mythic by tonight. We raid Tues/Thurs 8-11Pm EST Server Area-52.

We recently lost our main tank due to RL reasons. You seem to be at the same level we are at. We also have a group of mythic key runners so you'll be sure to get your 15 key every week at the least

https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Arcanum

Mohjoh is my Name Look us up Message me George#1122 BNet
Drkeven,

3/11M ABT 7/9M ToS <Outlawed> is seeking a tank with solid communication skills for our Mythic Raid Team. Previously Horde we are rebuilding our roster here on Alliance and are working to establish a solid team to push Mythic content this tier and beyond. Our main goal being to get CE. Our raid times are Tues/Wed/Thurs 8-11 EST.

If you are interested, add me on Discord: Outlawed#7556
78 Artifact Points in Prot
75 Fury
75 Arms
962 Prot Warrior
11/11N - 11/11H Antorus
1/9 M ToS
9/9 H ToS
5/10 M NH
10/10 H NH
7/7 M EN
2/3 M ToV

-Also play blood DK, and G Druid

-All Legendaries for all 3 specs. except of course Aman'thuls Vision as of yet
Realm: Whisperwind/Dentarg PVE
Time: TUE/WED 8pm-10:30 Central(Server)
Needs:
DPS on High Demand: Warlock, Warrior, Shaman, Boomkin, Feral
Dps on Medium Demand: Mage, Rogue, DK
Heals wanted: Disc Priest, Shaman
off spec tanks and heals are always needed too!
Looking for a social guild? Progression without being hardcore? A home for your character? A fun, friendly environment? Then look no further!

The <Everdreaming Fan Club> is 2/11M, and is looking for all for all friendly and positive players! We are always looking to do M+, hang out, chill, and have a good time. Currently, one of our goals is to have a few more DPS and 1-2 stable tanks to round out our raiding core for the Antorus.

Current raid times are:
Fridays and Saturdays-
8PM - 11PM server time (Mountain Time)

Behind it all, we are focused on keeping a healthy guild culture that likes to help each other out.

If you're interested in raiding, M+, or a place to call home, don't hesitate to contact us!
Whisper in game or send in-game mail to:

Everdreaming
Bubblosevenn
Treesuscrits
Galagar
Faltanas
Ketchuptoast
Aêrin
= )
Thanks for your time!