[A] 935 Ret Paladin LF serious mythic guild

Guild Recruitment
6/9 Mythic experience, I'm a patient person and I don't mean to sound elitist but I would like to join a guild that has members who look to improve and not just log in for the raid. Tired of staying stuck on same boss because of small errors. Willing to transfer
6/9m Recursion [A] on Borean Tundra

Schedule
We raid Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday at 7-10 PST, with an occasional Monday raid for the heroic clear if we don't do it earlier in the week.

Who We Are
Recursion is an established server first guild on a PvE server Borean Tundra. The guild was formed in Cataclysm by a small group of friends who wanted to clear every heroic/mythic tier before the next tier/expansion was released.

We maintain a minimal raiding roster (22-23), therefore we rely on the commitment of our raiders (we also understand that real life happens and, given prior notice, a raid night can be missed without repercussions)

We are looking for smart, diligent, and mature players. Ones who have full knowledge of their class, the ability to perform at a high level, the power to be independent and the desire to raid in a calm, relaxed and fun environment.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCz7TMS7pP_LX6I49oXY67vQ
Warcraftlogs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/2296

Contact Info:
Anda#1371 - Nice Officer
Newcomer#1413 - Officer
Vain#1902 - Officer

Guild Achievements:
Realm First! Nefarian 05/18/2011
Realm First! Al'Akir 06/01/2011
Realm First! Sinestra 06/21/2011
Realm First! Ragnaros 11/02/2011
Realm First! Will of the Emperor 11/13/2012
Realm First! Grand Empress Shek'zeer 02/27/2013
Realm First! Ra-den 07/23/2013
Realm First! Garrosh Hellscream (10 player) 04/03/2014
Realm First! Imperator's Fall 04/09/2015
Realm First! Warlord Blackhand 07/30/2015
Realm First! Xavius 12/08/2016
Realm First! Helya 03/30/2017
Realm First! Gul'dan 10/11/2017
Alaskan Firedragons - Horde - Stormreaver

About us-
We are new guild progressing at a rapid rate, we formed approx. 3 months ago and have been pushing the boundaries ever since. We we have pushed 5/9 mythic in a month of raiding mythics and are going to continue to grow and progress even further. Our officer base has ties all the way back to vanilla and have competed in top end raiding guilds.

Raid times -
Our raid times are Tue/Wed/Thurs 9:00-12:00 CST
As well as members being active throughout the week to push mythic keystones to help stay geared, as well as help yourself deal with the constant AP grind that we all face.

What we expect-
Things we expect from our raiders, Be prepared for the upcoming fights, there is no need for us to babysit each individual raider and make sure you have watched the fight for the encounter, that is your responsibility as a raider.
Also PUNCTUALITY is a huge importance. We understand life happens, but that cant be a constant excuse and a reason to hinder the other 19 people in the raid. We expect our raiders to be on time for raid every raid night.

Recruitment-
We are currently recruiting for mainly Healers, Mages/Spriest/Lock, and Warrior DPS. HOWEVER we are interested in all exceptional candidates and if you feel you can dumpster the people in your spot and can earn your seat we will be more than willing to look at you and give you a shot.

If interested please add
GM: Party#1147
Recruit Officer: Levi#1494

Or you can add me: Twotrapz#1136
[A][US][Baelgun-Doomhammer] <Fresh> 8/9M
Currently Recruiting Competitive Top Tier Players for All Main Raid Positions.

Tues-Thurs 7:00-10:00pm (PST)
(10-1 EST)

Applications Taken At
http://keepitfresh.enjin.com
Replies Are Always Within 24 Hours
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
Hey Valadrim,

[H]Poutine-Zul'jin is looking to add some solid DPS to it's core roster for mythic progression in Antorus. We're 4/9M and raid Tuesday/Thursday 8-11pm EST.

If you're interested in chatting further add: Shadowbites#1291. Looking forward to hearing from you.
<Proper Villains>- Proudmoore. We are currently seeking DPS to join us in finishing up Tomb and heading into Antorus.

Recruitment Thread with specific needs: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20754295247#1

Progression:
8/9M ToS
7/7M EN, 3/3M ToV, 10/10M NH

Raids:
Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday
8:00pm - 11:00pm Pacific (Server time)

Key guild differentiators:
Our guild, raid, and Discord atmosphere is constructed around being a collaborative low-stress environment. There is absolutely no yelling or raging at people, no egos being thrown about. We do not require people to level/gear alts for split runs. Optional runs for achievements, AP and legendaries are organized weekly.

Please apply on our website at http://proper-villains.enjin.com/recruitment

If you have questions, please contact me, Ishanna, Btag Ishanna#11894 and Discord Ishanna#9342 or Reason at Btag beyond#1193.