Looking for social,raiding,fun active guild!

Guild Recruitment
Hey returning to wow and would like a fresh start, not sure what I’m going to roll yet, not looking for a carry but sure I hit 110 and get my gear to minish Ilvl and know my role and fights then why not lend me a hand? I’ve been playing since vanilla and want a solid drama free active guild

I like to raid around 12am to say 3am preferably I also play horde more than alliance unless it’s night elf lol please leave your btag and il get in touch if interested as I check this regularly
I’m still awake and look g for a potential home!!! I bring hugs
Hey! Just saw this post, if you're still looking my guild is small, in Azuremyst is small looking to getting into raiding once we get more of our roles filled up. We're a casual friendly experience with most of us being night owls! Any role you'd like is pretty much open! Hugs are welcome, as is no drama friendly environment. If you're willing to help us get up off the ground for a guild (that is also super alt friendly!) then we just might be the perfect fit for you. my battle-tag is GreyHunter14#1283
Savage Factory – Cookie Factory raid team
About us:
We are a Horde group on the Turalyon server that runs Sunday/Monday nights from 9pm-12 EST. Currently focused on clearing heroic content with AotC, while we recruit to fill our roster for mythic progression. Long term our focus is to be able to see mythic content but at a relaxed pace. We don't enjoy raging at people over every small mistake that's made. Mistakes happen, learning fights take time and we get that. Our raiders like to see bosses die and have fun while making it happen.

Group progression:
Previous Raids cleared AotC.
ToS: 3/9M

What we're looking for:
(Note that while these are preferred classes, we are open to all dps.)

Healer:
Holy Paladin

Ranged DPS:
Balance Druid
Hunter
Elemental Shaman
Shadow Priest
Warlock

Melee Dps:
Rogue
Paladin

Requirements:
Voice Chat: Discord (You do not need to have a mic but must be able to listen)
Addons: DBM and RCLootcouncil

Loot System:
We use a loot council system in order to ensure that loot is distributed fairly and in a way that will benefit the group as a whole and further our progression.

If you have any further questions or are interested in joining us, feel free to contact me in game:
BT for Lissiandra(Raid Leader) – Lissi#11627
OR
Lissi#8501 for Discord
Hello,

1. Times available & time zone: We are still new and working on making a schedule. Help us create a path for the guild.
2. Server preference: Azuremyst
3. Faction preference: Horde (If good we will cover faction change)
4. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: Casual/Semi-Hardcore
5. Current progression/experience: None as a guild but as players we have ToS 6/9H Antorus 11/11N 4/11H
7. Contact info: BouncyKnight#13205
8. Anything else: We are Rejects of Armageddon

We are currently recruiting members for our raid/mythic + guild.
We will be running current content raids and high level mythic + dungeons.
We will help players get up to speed with current content.
We are fun and patient and not elitist.
Please join us and have fun doing relevant content.

PM me for invite.