937 Guardian Druid LF Late Night Raid Team

Guild Recruitment
Hey Guys,

I am a very experienced tank LF Antorus group. I have over 10 years of exp being a tank and always play my class to its highest potential. I am coming back from playing very casually to hit Antorus hard. I haven't raided seriously since EN but would love to get back in and tank.

I live in NZ and struggle to find a time that suits, a late night EST guild (11pm+) could work as well.

Here are some of my recent logs, I know all mythic fights extensively just haven't gone into a mythic as i have not had a core spot.

Here are some recent logs
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/caelestrasz/whitt

AS you can see i strive to be over 90% in all fights and will do research to boost my performance.

Please don't hesitate to add me Whitt#11587

Hope to hear from you,

Whitt
Warforged is recruiting talented and enthusiastic players for core positions in our roster! Find an immediate home with a fantastic, friendly and competitive group that values good friends as much as good gaming. We're also opening up recruitment to mature, friendly social members who are looking for a stable home of like-minded people to enjoy Legion content with. There are no requirements to join as a social member other than agreeing to our simple code of conduct.

Who We Are
Our guild was founded in 2010 by a group of friends who had a desire to push end-game progression and to do so in good company. Seven years later, that group of friends has grown into a wonderful and diverse raid team who all share the same vision of efficient progression in a positive environment. With more than fifteen years of experience leading raids since the days of Everquest, our raid leader is knowledgeable and driven to lead his group to success.

★ We are 5/9 M in Tomb of Sargeras after completing 8/10 M in the Nighthold last tier. We're currently progressing on mythic Mistress (70%).
★ We are a semi-hardcore guild that raids on Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday evenings from 8-11 p.m. CST.
★ We use a loot council to distribute items - no bidding, no drama.
★ We pride ourselves on a positive guild atmosphere where disrespect and harassment are never tolerated.

Who We Seek
We welcome and encourage all exceptional applicants. Those who are adept at multiple specs are especially desired. Here's what we're looking for right now:

★ Tanks (any well geared and solid skill set are welcome, bonus for having a viable offset)
★ Healers (high need for a mistweaver monk or resto druid; medium need for a resto shaman)
★ Ranged DPS (high need for a boomkin, or mage)
★ Melee DPS (high need for a warrior, rogue, or windwalker monk)
★ Even if your class isn't listed we are looking at ALL talented applicants!

What We've Done
★ Tier 10: Shortly after forming as a 10-man guild, we cleared 12/12 HM in Icecrown Citadel and earned [Glory of the Icecrown Raider] along the way. Our heroic LK kill was #3 on the realm, and our heroic Halion kill was #2.

★ Tier 11: We made the move to 25-man raiding and cleared 8/13 HM, several of which were server first kills. We went on to earn the server first [Glory of the Cataclysm Raider].

★ Tier 12: We cleared 6/7 HM in 25s and earned [Glory of the Firelands Raider].

★ Tier 13: We cleared 8/8 HM in 25s and earned [Glory of the Dragon Soul Raider].

★ Tier 14: We cleared 10/16 HM in 25s, several of which were server first kills, and earned [Cutting Edge: Will of the Emperor] and [Realm First! Sha of Fear].

★ Tier 15: We cleared 11/13 HM in 25s.

★ Tier 16: We cleared 14/14 HM in 25s, and earned [Realm First! Garrosh Hellscream].

★ Tier 17: We cleared 5/6 M in Highmaul and 8/10 M in Blackrock Foundry (several of which were server first kills), and earned [Glory of the Draenor Raider].

★ Tier 18: We cleared 13/13 M after achieving many server first kills, including [Realm First! Archimonde].

★ Tier 19: We cleared 7/7 M in the Emerald Nightmare, 2/3 M in the Trial of Valor, and 8/10 M in the Nighthold.

Application:
https://goo.gl/forms/GXrOvfPG0e44FZ7q2

Who To Contact
You may contact us via BattleTag at MarkedAngel#1950, Cyrath#1823, Kaz#1490

We look forward to hearing from you soon!
bump
Drow-Dalaran; an Ahead of the Curve Guild is looking to fill spots for our core raid team. We're currently 2/9 M-TOS as a guild; with many of our core raiders anywhere from 2/9M - 5/9M TOS. (9/9M Raid Lead) We have everything from the Casual Joe to the Hardcore Raider! Great social environment; No Drama. Most members are 21-33 years of age. As well as end game raiding we have lots of members that push mythic keystones on the daily.

Our goal is to build around a very strong core group of players to form a unstoppable force in patch 7.3.5 and beyond to push Mythic content.

Core Beliefs: Strive to be the best at your class, respect guild mates, and contribute to the community.

Raid times: Tues / Thurs 7:30pm-10:30pm Pacific time / 10:30pm-1:30am EST
(When AT Burning Throne comes out we'll probably go to Tues/Wed/Thurs)

Loot: Loot Council

DPS/Healing spots for raid team will be competitive once core team is filled and is based on a show of mechanics while pulling optimal DPS/HPS numbers.

We are currently recruiting all classes and specs. (See Below for Priorities)

1 ) Holy Priest
2 ) Holy Paladin
3 ) Elemental/Resto Shaman
4 ) Sub Rogue OR Mage
5 ) Havoc Demon Hunter
6 ) Shadow Priest
7 ) Beastmaster/Marksmanship Hunter
8 ) Brewmaster Monk OR Unholy DK
9 ) Guardian Druid OR Unholy DK
10) Affliction Warlock

Contact Info: Please feel free to contact us in game with any further questions.

Kerrek - Lead Officer
Harrison1992#1126

Gjest - Guild Master
Ragnorrakk#1753

Cynthdruid- Raid Lead
BrianWOW#1275
Hey Whitt.

I'm contacting you on behalf of <Serious Guild Name> from Sargeras. We are currently 7/9M with CE EN and Nighthold and would love to have you for an immediate tank for our roster heading into Antorus. We raid Tuesday / Wednesday / Thursday nights from 6:30-11:30pm PST.

Ill be sending you a Btag request from Treehugger#1161 and hope to speak further.

Happy Gaming.
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
Hellooooooo Whitt!

<Ecksdee> is 9/9H recruiting for Mythic ToS, with 7/7 3/3 10/10M leadership.

Ecksdee has been around as a guild for just short of a few months, but we've been raiding as a team for much longer than that. We're a laid back group who likes to kill things and try to have fun doing so. We're current seeking like minded people who want to do some Mythic raiding.

What we're looking for: Players who want to raid Mythic, of course!

Specifically, we're looking for Tanks and DPS. We'd love for you to join us!

When we're looking for it: Now!
We've almost built our Mythic roster, but we need just a few more awesome people to get us where we want to be. So many other guilds will fold under the pressure, but not Ecksdee! Join us and have some fun!

What time was that?

Raid times are Heroic Tuesday / Thursday 8-11pm PST (11pm - 2am EST)

Why should I join you?

Because we value sexy dwarves, we like toast, we play other games together (see Diablo III), we're welcoming, we're altoholics, we post random videos in discord chat (view at your own risk). We kill heroic stuff. Maybe not as fast as the best and fastest on the server, but we'll get there. Faster than a good number! Maybe if you join us we'll get there even faster!

What if I just want to hang out in guild and level? Do you do other stuff?

That's awesome! We have some casual members and there's normally someone doing something around. Our main focus is raiding, but we also do dungeons, Challenge Modes, pet battles, PvP, level alts, do old content. We like having people around, even if your schedule or play style mean you can't join in raiding shenanigans. We will have some "intro to raiding" nights as well for those who have never raided but want to try.

You're so awesome, I want in!

Sweet. You can add my btag (Validas#1299) or our raid leader Mosy's (Syrup#1855). If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us through a whisper. Will love you long time. Cookies and toaster pastries for all!
<Elevate> A new guild founded on Stormrage by long time friends(10+ years) who decided to form our own guild with a 5/9m lead is looking for more members to come join us for Antorus and future content! We currently are in search of all rolls and classes to fill our ranks no trial period will be needed as we are recruiting for core positions only!

Raid Schedule

Sat 12:30- 3:00am EST Mandatory Progression
Sun 12:30- 3:00am EST Mandatory Progression
Mon 12:30- 3:00am EST Mandatory Progression

What we are looking for!
Mature patient Raiders who will stick around for progression through thick and thin. This means players that will stay and grow with us not jump at the first opportunity for better progression as we strive to bring the whole guild up to a better progression standpoint!

Raiders who are active in the guild and not just on for raid nights as we have other activities on off raid days to help build us as a team and get to know everyone in its entirety.

Raiders who follow mechanics and work to be better every pull and not just worry about parses or being top DPS though you should be striving for both max DPS and following mechanics to provide best possible performance.

We are currently looking for

Healers

Restoration Shaman
Holy pally
Holy or Disc Priest

DPS

Boomy
Affliction Lock
BM Hunter
Ret Pally
Unholy or Frost DK
Fire or Frost Mage
Assassination or Sub Rouge
Havoc Demon Hunter
Elemental Shaman
Shadow Priest

All other exceptional players should still inquire for a interview.

If this sounds like the right fit for you please contact me or one of the officers below.

GM/Raid Lead Natas#1536
Council Member Vahrone#1736
^ :)
We have one of the easiest application processes you'll find! And you never know, we could be your new home.
Enigma (10/10M), (9/9H) (7/9M) is a hardcore raiding guild on Mal'Ganis (US) Chicago, Horde.

About us
Enigma was formed at the end of 2015. As a policy, we reward consistent raiding positions to raiders who perform well. We believe that all players in Enigma, regardless of seniority or rank must perform to keep their raid spot. This ensures a competitive atmosphere. By joining us you agree to playing outside of raid the minimum of a 10+ and 15 bil ap gain scaling with ak.
We actively help our members get 10+ keys each week as well and are proud to present one of best M+ team on the server.

Raid Schedule
Tuesday: 10:00PM CST - 01:30AM CST
Wednesday: 10:00PM CST - 01:30AM CST
Thursday: 10:00PM CST - 01:30AM CST

Recruitment
Actively looking for dps and a healer. Holy Pally / Resto druid Pref.
Exceptional applicants of any kind are accepted and given opportunity. Balance druids, Mages, Warriors, and Shadow Priests are of special interest.

More information
If you have any concerns or questions or wish to inquire about recruitment, please contact us.
Gazzuk#1936 our GM

We utilize discord for communication;
Website and Application: www.guildenigma.com
:D
^
Expectations: 5/9M+ experience, 935+ itemized / equipped iLevel & 72+ artifact traits.

We are Horde and have been a team since December 2009. We're interested in having you join our squad. Can we speak on BNET or Discord?
Legion Progression History:
***Mythic Mistress to 9%***
5/9 M-ToS, 8/10 M-NH, 2/3 M-ToV & 7/7 M-EN

Raid Schedule (Server[CST]):
Tuesday & Sunday: 10:00PM - 1:00AM
(Optional) Heroic Thursdays
Deviant is a team consistenting of mostly late 20 early, 30 year old players. I would describe our team as a mature guild that have created a raiding environment that likes to have fun, but avoids politics, racism & homophobia. I regularly update our website so please take a look as there is additional information on our raid environment and loot system there in addition to some boss kill videos, which are added the day after each progression kill.

<Deviant>
is a Horde US progression based 2 day, 6 hour raiding guild formed in December 2009.
We use a customized EPGP loot system modified over multiple expansion to make it fair for both old and new team members & Discord for voice chat.
Server Group:
Destromath, Thunderlord, Azgalor & Azshara

Visit our website for FAQs & kill videos:
http://www.TeamDeviant.com
GM Contact Info:
enceno#1753 on Blizzard App
enceno#7514 on Discord
Drow-Dalaran; an Ahead of the Curve Guild is looking to fill spots for our core raid team. We're currently 3/9 M-TOS as a guild; with many of our core raiders anywhere from 3/9M - 5/9M TOS. (9/9M Raid Lead) We have everything from the Casual Joe to the Hardcore Raider! Great social environment; No Drama. Most members are 21-33 years of age. As well as end game raiding we have lots of members that push mythic keystones on the daily.

Our goal is to build around a very strong core group of players to form a unstoppable force in patch 7.3.5 and beyond to push Mythic content.

Core Beliefs: Strive to be the best at your class, respect guild mates, and contribute to the community.

Raid times: Tues / Thurs 7:30pm-10:30pm Pacific time / 10:30pm-1:30am EST
(When AT Burning Throne comes out we'll probably go to Tues/Wed/Thurs)

Loot: Loot Council

DPS/Healing spots for raid team will be competitive once core team is filled and is based on a show of mechanics while pulling optimal DPS/HPS numbers.

We are currently recruiting all classes and specs. (See Below for Priorities)

1 ) Elemental Shaman
2 ) Disc Priest
3 ) Affliction Warlock
4 ) Havoc Demon Hunter
5 ) Shadow Priest
6 ) Sub Rogue OR Mage
7 ) Holy Paladin OR Mistweaver Monk
8 ) Beastmaster/Marksmanship Hunter
9 ) Brewmaster Monk OR Unholy DK
10 ) Guardian Druid OR Unholy DK

Contact Info: Please feel free to contact us in game with any further questions.

Kerrek - Lead Officer
Harrison1992#1126

Gjest - Guild Master
Ragnorrakk#1753

Cynthdruid- Raid Lead
BrianWOW#1275
If the raid times work; Drow could be the one for you.
Hey there! I see your looking for a guild. My name is Shampain and I am a recruiting officer for <Nerv> on Stormrage. We are a fun, respectful, and dedicated guild that strives to be the best we can every tier. We are working on building a 2nd team to push through the up coming raid. Currently Team 2 is 3/9m and could use more exceptional players to join us as we grow. I am really interested in talking with you and providing you with answers you may have about us. But for now here is just some basic information.

<Nerv> (3/9M) on Alliance-Stormrage is looking for Tank(Guardian/Vengance), Heals(Resto Druid/Shaman), DPS (DK, Hunter, Mage, Monk, Rogue)! Our team raids Friday and Saturday 10:30pm-1:30am EST. More info can be found on our website: http://nervguild.com

If you're interested in chatting, feel free to add me on either Discord or BNet.
Discord – Shampain#2948
BNet- Shootr#11328
;)
still looking :)