[H] Returning Spriest lf a home 931ilvl

Guild Recruitment
Been playing since WotLK, did some heroic raiding during that time and through cata. Started up again in WoD and so far in Legion I played through heroic Emerald Nightmare before I had to quit for job relating issues. But I have tons of free time to play now.

At the moment i'm not looking for anything super hardcore but not overly casual either.
I am willing to consider server transferring but would strongly prefer sticking with horde.

Hoping to find a guild to progress through Antorus together. Let me know your raid times. I am PST and have a pretty flexible schedule. Reply here or add me @ Deadera#1504
<Ultimatum>
US-Thrall Horde
Team 1: Fri/Sat 11:55pm-3am
Optional Thursday Night 11:55pm-1:45am Normal Clear
Invites go out at 11:30pm-11:55pm

Current Progression:
Tomb of Sargeras: 9/9H

About Us:
Ultimatum is a newly formed progression raiding guild with mythic goals. Our desire as a guild is to push end game content and maintain a positive, stress free, fun environment.

What We are Looking For:
Ultimatum is looking for skilled players who have the drive to progress through end game content, are open to constructive criticism, have the ability to act like adults and behave respectfully when dealing with people both in and out of the guild.

Recruitment:
We are currently accepting any and all applications. Exceptional players are encouraged to apply and will be considered regardless of our current recruitment needs.

Expectations:
Bring your A game every night
Maintain steady attendance
Be on and ready at least 15 minutes prior to raid start
Be knowledgeable about your class, spec and upcoming progression encounters
Be able to follow instructions and take constructive criticism

Voice Chat:
Discord

Required Add-ons:
Dbm/BigWigs

Application Process:
Submit an Application.
The Application will be reviewed and discussed internally.
If you are on the server or if the tier is currently cross-realmable, we may bring you in on farm content to see how you play and if you are good fit for our group.
If your application is chosen for further review, you will be offered a trial.
We trial our applicants over a 2 week raiding period, to see if you're reliable and a good addition to our team. During this trial period you are encouraged to roll on any loot, but team members will have priority over you. (After you pass your trial you will be held to the same loot standards as our current team members)

If you are interested, apply at our website:
https://ultimatum-thrall.enjin.com/

GM/Officer btag:
Iamjesus#11763
Savage Factory – Cookie Factory raid team
About us:
We are a Horde group on the Turalyon server that runs Sunday/Monday nights from 9pm-12 EST. Currently focused on clearing heroic content with AotC, while we recruit to fill our roster for mythic progression. Long term our focus is to be able to see mythic content but at a relaxed pace. We don't enjoy raging at people over every small mistake that's made. Mistakes happen, learning fights take time and we get that. Our raiders like to see bosses die and have fun while making it happen.

Group progression:
Previous Raids cleared AotC.
ToS: 3/9M

What we're looking for:
(Note that while these are preferred classes, we are open to all dps.)

Healer:
Holy Paladin

Ranged DPS:
Balance Druid
Hunter
Elemental Shaman
Shadow Priest
Warlock

Melee Dps:
Rogue
Paladin

Requirements:
Voice Chat: Discord (You do not need to have a mic but must be able to listen)
Addons: DBM and RCLootcouncil

Loot System:
We use a loot council system in order to ensure that loot is distributed fairly and in a way that will benefit the group as a whole and further our progression.

If you have any further questions or are interested in joining us, feel free to contact me in game:
BT for Lissiandra(Raid Leader) – Lissi#11627
OR
Lissi#8501 for Discord
Adding you now
<XiT @ Kiljaeden(US)> Casual/Semi-Hardcore group of people that are wanting to progress through Legion content. We are looking for a couple more people to fill our roster with the possibility of bench roles as well.

Current Progression:
6/9M
http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/kil-jaeden/XiT

Recruitment: LOOKING FOR EXCEPTIONAL DPS AND A HEALER
Rogue
Warrior
Hunter
Ele Sham
WW Monk

Must provide logs for a trial opportunity.

Schedule:
Tuesday/Wednesday 9:30-12:30 PST (12:30-3:30 EST)
With an optional alt run on Thursday(same times as raid).

Requirements:
Strong knowledge of your class and role.
A strong background in progression raiding.
Ability to accept criticism.

Loot:
All loot is handled via officer based loot council.

Officer Contact Info:
Rohzay#1540 - GM
<Solitude>
US-Thrall: Horde
Raid Times: Tuesday/Thursday 9-12 EST (Heroic Farm Nights during progression: Monday)

About us:
We are a transferred guild made up of close friends who are looking to clear end game content and kill mythic bosses in our spare time. We are looking to build our core roster for mythic progression going into Antorus. We currently 5/9M ToS with 5% wipe on Mistress.

We understand that everyone has lives, jobs, and other hobbies/interests outside of Azeroth, so the number one thing we require from you is reliability. We do not tolerate people who leave half way through the raid or not showing up without notice.

With that being said, we are a fun group of people who laugh, joke, meme, and ultimately.. we win.

Goal as a Guild:
To get Cutting Edge for the current raid expansion.

Current Progression:
5/9M ToS

Progression from our previous guild:

Tomb of Sarg: 3/9M 9/9H 9/9N
Nighthold: 10/10M 10/10H 10/10N
Trial of Valor – 2/3M/3/3H 3/3N
Emerald Nightmare - 7/7M 7/7H 7/7N

Cutting Edge for both Emerald Nightmare and Nighthold.

Current Recruitment Needs:
Tank:
CLOSED

Healers:
CLOSED
Melee DPS:
YES.. all melee classes will be considered

Ranged DPS:
YES.. all range classes will be considered

We also recruiting heroic only members who may or may not have interest in mythic raiding as during mythic progression we will be moving our heroic farm nights to Monday's.

We are always in recruitment for exceptional players regardless of our current recruitment needs. Do not hesitate to drop us a line at any time!

In addition to our raiding needs, feel free to apply as a social member for a more casual environment! Join us for Mythic+ dungeons and PvP.

What We Expect From You:
Be punctual! Be on time and ready to pull.
Strong knowledge of your character.
A mature attitude with the ability to accept constructive criticism.
Have discord with a mic
Geared to min 930 ilvl and 66 Traits

Communication and Loot Rules:
We use discord and do require that you have a mic in order to communicate with the rest of the guild. We will be using M/L on progression nights and P/L on farm nights. Tier will be prioritized depending how much someone needs it.. ie: 2pc/4pc.

How to apply:
Feel free to add one of our recruitment officers on battletag, discord, or post in this thread.

BNet:
kaerbaer#1475
vxn#1641
ADW#1785
Late Night Pain Train (LNPT) is a 6 hr/week mythic raiding guild, and we are looking to keep a healthy roster to continue pushing mythic raiding during legion. We are a serious group of raiders, but like to have fun. Our raid team has cleared 7/7M Emerald Nightmare 2/3M ToV and 8/10M Nighthold, and 5/9 Tomb currently, and we are looking for some new blood to keep the train rolling for Tomb of Sargeras and beyond.

Raid Times:
Mon/Tues/Wed: 10:00 - 12:00Mid EST

Classes we're looking for:
DPS - any class but will especially consider Mage, Hunter, Elemental Shaman, Boomkin

We welcome anything not listed above to app as well - we are always looking for exceptional like-minded players of any class/spec. We highly encourage all raiders to feel comfortable playing their offspec if needed.

If you are interested please submit and application on our website at http://lnpt.enjin.com/.

If have questions please contact Locanth#1758, Jabini#1699, Gorgrath#1989, or Gortao#1301. We are located on the Zul'jin server and would be pleased to talk with you. If none of us are on then talk to anyone in the guild, let them know that you were looking for us, and we will get in touch with you as soon as we can.

Please add Locanth#1758 if you would like to talk
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

5/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
If I didnt reply to you it is because I was getting a lot of invites but send me your info now I have a better system to separate them now. Let me know who's recruiting!
Still looking for a guild!
You may take a look at the guild I am in. It is Grievance on Proudmoore. It is a casual 18+ guild.

We do have a horde side on Thrall. I am not sure of their raid info but you can find out more on our website. Below is information for our alliance side on Proudmoore.

You can see more here
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/11040874074?page=1

or here at the guild site
http://www.grievancegaming.org/

and apply here if you decide to join us
http://forums.grievancegaming.org/viewforum.php?f=475

Most nights you can find 15-30 people on so it is not dead outside of raid days :) You can almost always get a full guild run for mythic +s.
The members are very welcoming and helpful. You can find many of them in Teamspeak.

You do not have to raid but if you would like to, we have 2 raid teams. These teams clear normal and heroic content.

Accomplished Casual Raiding (2 Groups)

Tuesday (6PM PST - 8PM PST) Antorus (Heroic) (ilvl 930) (Normal) (ilvl 915)

Friday (6PM PST - 9PM PST) Antorus (Heroic) (ilvl 930) (Normal) (ilvl 915)

Saturday (6PM PST - 9PM PST) Antorus (Heroic) (ilvl 930) (Normal) (ilvl 915)

Sundays are an open normal raid for alts and anyone else that wants to join and are very casual. Just log in and ask for an invite for this one

Open Night (Main/Alt/Members) (1 Group)

Sunday (5PM PST - 7PM PST) Antorus (Normal) (ilvl 915) OR Tomb of Sargeras (Heroic) (ilvl 900)

For questions you can contact Isilaura, the recruiting officer. If she is not available you can find me, Torvi (jazzllanna#1246), or any other officer to answer any questions.

I have been there nearly a year and would recommend it to anyone. The members are great and very welcoming. :)
Hi Deadera,

Since you didn't say Alliance was completely out of the question... If you are willing to go Alliance, Dark Origin may be a good fit for you.

We're looking for a few dps to join our team. If you're willing to backup heal when needed, even better, but totally not required.

We are a normal/heroic guild only so we will not be doing mythic difficulty. We've successfully cleared both difficulties each tier thus far.

Many of us have been playing since Vanilla. Clearing what was then the top tier of content (heroic which is now mythic) for many tiers. Now, most of us are in our 30s with families, jobs etc and have slowed down our raiding a bit. We're a guild full of adults who enjoy raiding with less pressure, no drama, and a friendly atmosphere.

If it sounds like we may be a good fit please add me and lets chat! Amateria#1632
<Blue Raid Shoes> [US-Hyjal]-[H] is a newly formed raiding guild looking to build out our core raiding group to push Antorus progression.

Currently we are recruiting the following DPS classes in addition to healers:
  • Deathknight: Medium
  • Demon Hunter: Medium
  • Druid (Feral): Medium
  • Hunter: High
  • Mage: High
  • Paladin (Ret): High
  • Rogue: Medium
  • Shaman (Ele): Medium
  • Warlock: High
  • Warrior: Medium

If you are looking to get into mythic raiding, then do not hesitate to contact us; no experience is necessary. Currently we are 11/11N and pushing through Heroic Antorus progression with our core raid team aiming to push mythic progression.

We are a close-knit group of long time players who have raided at various levels of competition over the years of playing and are very active both inside WoW and in other games. Our raid lead is ToS 8/9M and our core group of raiders are ToS 9/9H. We have a great mix of experienced raiders, returning players and new raiders looking to get onto the progression level.

Raid Times: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday; 8-11 eastern.

• Xorku; bnet KrakenWagon#1421, discord Xorku#0446
  • Carrn; bnet Carrn#1452 , discord Carrn#9487
  • Pew; bnet IAmPewt#1338, discord Pew#6435
  • Gen; bnet Genivieve#11954, discord Genivieve#3248
  • Trivers; bnet Trivers#1566, discord Trivers#4411
Update: Sticking with Horde. Also trying to avoid Wednesday raid days. Other than that I’m open.
Hello,

1. Times available & time zone: We are still new and working on making a schedule. Help us create a path for the guild.
2. Server preference: Azuremyst
3. Faction preference: Horde (If good we will cover faction change)
4. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: Casual/Semi-Hardcore
5. Current progression/experience: None as a guild but as players we have ToS 6/9H Antorus 11/11N 4/11H
7. Contact info: BouncyKnight#13205
8. Anything else: We are Rejects of Armageddon

We are currently recruiting members for our raid/mythic + guild.
We will be running current content raids and high level mythic + dungeons.
We will help players get up to speed with current content.
We are fun and patient and not elitist.
Please join us and have fun doing relevant content.

PM me for invite.