Gnome Paladins

General Discussion
1 2 3 5 Next
Daily reminder that gnome paladins haven't been implemented yet.
Daily reminder that Gnomes can't reach the light.
Who cares, F*** the Gnomes nobody likes'em.
09/16/2017 04:22 PMPosted by Frostscythe

We can achieve anything through the power of science and gnomish engineering!
09/16/2017 04:23 PMPosted by Toefu

And yet Blood Elves and Draenei are still more advanced than you.

Magitech > Normal tech

Given the reliability of Gnomish engineering you would be using shadow spells half the time.
09/16/2017 04:24 PMPosted by Frostscythe

Magitech > Normal tech

Blood elves? I agree with draenei, but blood elves? what have they built aside from a few floating structures.

They're not going to make a paladin class where you play as three gnomes standing on top of each other.

and we wont give you a step ladder now go away...and be a warrior like your father was before you!!
09/16/2017 04:21 PMPosted by Toefu
Daily reminder that gnome paladins haven't been implemented yet.

I have to give you Gnomes a lot of credit. Built my first Gnome ever the other day. A Warrior (I wanted the "Very Light Saber"), and it was rough. Kept getting bowled over by the Arctic Rabbits and those little tiny baby Snow Leopards every time I turned around. They were the size of rhinos! And then some Blood Elf ganker shows up, and stomped me and I got stuck between his toes for ten minutes! Took forever to get to level five! Hats off to you tough little sons of...!
09/16/2017 04:26 PMPosted by Toefu
09/16/2017 04:24 PMPosted by Frostscythe

Magitech > Normal tech

Blood elves? I agree with draenei, but blood elves? what have they built aside from a few floating structures.

Those floating structures are more advanced than anything you have made, but lets not forget that our Arcane Golems are better than your little robots and we made Mana bombs a weapon far more powerful than anything the Gnomes have made.
they need to fix male pandas...not sure if character or bowling ball...
Considering Gnome priests are a thing, lorewise paladins shouldn't be too far off.
And the game is better because of it. Gnomes have no lore to support them being paladins. There are vast differences between being able to be a combat medic (priest) and being a zealot worshiping the light. Gnomes have never being overly religious.
Why does people want paladin everything?
09/16/2017 04:40 PMPosted by Averyx
Why does people want paladin everything?

Because Paladins are Fabulous just as Blood Elves are, kisses.
09/16/2017 04:36 PMPosted by Zanaka
And the game is better because of it. Gnomes have no lore to support them being paladins. There are vast differences between being able to be a combat medic (priest) and being a zealot worshiping the light. Gnomes have never being overly religious.

The thing about them being combat medics was ret-conned in legion. If a dreadlord can become a paladin I'm pretty sure a gnome can.
09/16/2017 04:47 PMPosted by Toefu
09/16/2017 04:36 PMPosted by Zanaka

The thing about them being combat medics was ret-conned in legion. If a dreadlord can become a paladin I'm pretty sure a gnome can.

I dropped a Gnome into the Sunwell and it turned to ash clearly Gnomes are demons.
09/16/2017 04:32 PMPosted by Frostscythe
09/16/2017 04:26 PMPosted by Toefu

Those floating structures are more advanced than anything you have made, but lets not forget that our Arcane Golems are better than your little robots and we made Mana bombs a weapon far more powerful than anything the Gnomes have made.

If you count the mecha-gnomes, gnomes created a body for a titan keeper. Not only that but they helped build a lot of ulduar, and most of its technology.
09/16/2017 04:51 PMPosted by Toefu
If you count the mecha-gnomes

We don't, because they are not playable.