939 5/9 Restoration Shaman LFG

Guild Recruitment
Hi all!

What I'm looking for:
A group of people who don't take themselves too seriously, who enjoy playing together, and who killing internet dragons. I also want the next guild I join to be my last guild - longevity is key for me (over most everything else). I'm looking for a guild that usually gets Cutting Edge (maybe this this tier, haha) but doesn't kill themselves getting it.

What I'll bring to the guild:
I've been raiding since WotLK and have always mained my restoration shaman. I'm pretty involved in the WoW community, and I run a YouTube channel dedicated to shaman healing with 1900+ subs (https://www.youtube.com/veelia).

I've raided as high as top 100 and as low as any other casual raider in their early years. I can adapt to any situation and I pull my weight in raids. I come prepared, I don't have to be babysat, I research my class, and I research the raids for progression. I've held leadership positions in the past so I understand all sides: what goes on in a raiders head, as well as an officer's head. I'm currently raid leading my own 9/9 Heroic cross realm group on Saturday nights.

My guild disbanded late in August, so I've been taking a well-deserved break since then; traveling to Scotland for some time with a friend and enjoying some much needed RnR, but now I'm back from the trip and ready to jump back into the game!

I'm available to raid weeknights after 7:30 EST, and end before midnight EST. I'm also available Sunday nights but I prefer weekday night raids if possible!

Alliance or Horde, it doesn't matter, as long as it's NA and matches my times!

Important Stuff
Real ID: Veelia#1888
Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/burning-legion/veelia
Warcraft Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/burning-legion/veelia

**IMPORTANT: I TRAVEL FOR WORK FROM OCTOBER 5TH - 9TH AND WILL NOT BE ABLE TO TRIAL DURING THIS TIME

Thanks for taking the time to read, looking forward to speaking with future guilds.
Humble is a Mythic progression raiding guild consisting of a long standing core group from vanilla & TBC. We strive to achieve and maintain a high standard of play and progression, and have done so to date while only dedicating 7 hours each week towards our raid time.

Having said this, we are looking to push progression harder in Antorus, and will be moving to a 3 day, 9 hour raid schedule which is detailed below along with other relevant information regarding our guild and server.

Please feel free to contact our recruitment officers in-game if you have any questions.

T20 progression:
    7/9 M-ToS

T19 progression:
    10/10 M-NH
    3/3 M-ToV
    7/7 M-EN

Raid schedule:
Sunday: 5-8:30PM Pacific Time
Monday: 5-8:30PM Pacific Time

*Please note that as of November 1st we will be moving to the following schedule*
Wednesday: 5:30-8:30PM Pacific Time
Sunday: 5:30-8:30PM Pacific Time
Monday: 5:30-8:30PM Pacific Time

Loot system:
Progression focused loot council

Recruitment officer:
soj#11462

Faction:
Horde

Connected Realms:
Crushridge, Anub'arak, Chromaggus, Garithos, Nathrezim, Smolderthorn

Class needs:
Recruitment is always open to exceptional players of all classes. Current classes of particular interest are below.
    Healer (Resto Druid, Priest or MW Monk preferred)
    Balance Druid
    Shadow Priest
    Warlock

Where to apply:
If interested, you may apply at: http://humbleguild.com/forums/1002139 -- please be sure to follow the application format/instructions.
Hey there,

I was browsing the recruitment forum and think you would be a great fit for the guild Fusion. Here is a little more information about our guild:

• Guild Name: Fusion
  • Server: US-Stormrage
  • Schedule: Weekend Team: Fri/Sat 830-1130pm EST; Team BGV Sun 8-10pm EST, Monday 9-11pm EST
  • Progression: Weekend: 9/9H, 4/9M; Team BGV 9/9H 3/9M
  • About Us: Fusion (formerly Super Effective) is a guild that was created by a group of friends at drop of TOS who decided high end raiding is fun, but its always better with people you enjoy being around. The guild finished Tier 19 having cleared: 7/7 Mythic EN, 2/3 Mythic ToV and 7/10 Mythic NH.
  • Voice: Discord
  • Loot: Weekend: RC Loot Council; Team BGV : Personal
  • Guild Recruit Post: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20758807166
  • Goal: Our goal is to complete Mythic progression before next expansion while working around real life and having fun together in WoW. We plan to establish this by creating/maintaining a cohesive, tight-knit, long-term family oriented team that can anticipate each other’s play style and excel through content at a fun steady pace.

• What makes us different than many other raiding guilds:

• Activity - Weekly N Tos, H Tos, Achieve runs, BGS, mythic + runs and more!
  • Humor - Whether in guild chat/discord, there is always something to laugh about
  • Understanding - Most of our guild is either in college or working adults with families. We understand real life schedules and family situations
  • Honesty - We will always be up front and to the point from day one
  • Helpful – We will assist with getting you raid ready so long as you are willing to put the same effort in advancing the guild. We will not just hold your hand.

• We consider all quality applicants. If you feel that you would be a good fit for us (raider or non-raider), do not hesitate to contact me to schedule a Discord interview or add my battle tags to discuss further.

BTag- Serentiyz#1996

Thanks for your time and happy hunting!
    Thanks for the messages so far!
    Morning man,

I am super interested in a resto shamen. You seem like you have a fantastic personality and I would love to chat with you.
    Guild Spam time !

[H][Bleeding Hollow]9/9H 4/9M sisters T-Th 7:30-10:30 EST
    We have been pugging 2spots in mythic For about 6 weeks and would like to fill those spot.

We are LGBT friendly and adult.

Most of us love a challenge and M+ in our spare time online. We are aiming to finish ToS before the Argus Raid drops.

Please reach out to me on discord for an immediate response grumpydruid #5066. Or battle net when I log on xylode #1744 or since I got the app anytime
    <Lzuruha>3/9M - Alliance - Sargeras
    Raid Days and Times:

Tuesday: 7:00PM - 10:00PM EST
    Wednesday: 7:00PM - 10:00PM EST
    Thursday: 7:00PM - 10:00PM EST

Lzuruha is currently recruiting reliable players for Legion but will accept other exceptional players not listed:
    Mages
    Rogues
    Hunters
    Ele/Enhance Shaman
    Boomkins/Resto druids
    MW Monk
    Casuals also welcome!
    (Strong logs are a plus but not required)
    Add Kinoy#1165 If you are interested or have any questions!
    [H] <Blackhole Gaming> US-Illidan - Two Day - Mythic - Tu/Th

We are a 2 night raiding guild looking for more players. Raid times are Tuesday /Thursday 7:00 - 10:30 PM (CST) server time.

The leaders of Blackhole Gaming have been playing WoW since the game was released with multiple years of experience leading a guild.

Progression:
    Tomb of Sargeras - 3/9M
    Nighthold - 7/10M
    Emerald Nightmare - 7/7M
    ToV - 3/3H

Recruiting for Mythic Progression through all content.

Recruiting all classes especially looking for
  • Shaman
  • Holy/Disc Priest

• Anyone with above average parses should apply. Lower parsing/ilvl applicants will be considered but must bring a mindset to improve. 61 traits minimum.

Visit us at: www.blackholegaming.org

RECRUITMENT OFFICER: FatNinja001#1504
    <The Reckless>
    Realm: Tichondrius
    Raids: Mon/Wed 8-11est
    Progression: 5/9 (19% mistress)
    Recruiting: Flex heal/dps
    Thanks for the posts!
    Still LF similarly progressed guilds :)
    Ill leave info just in case something changes with your schedule

Speakeasy> is a semi-hardcore weekend raiding guild looking for like-minded people to continue progression.

Recruiting: All
    Loot Rules: Loot Council
    Raid times: Friday and Saturday night 9pm - 1am EST
    Current Progress: 6/9M

Please get in touch with Ztop#1564 for more info
    ^
    Hey, I think we might be a good fit. Hit me up if you would like to talk. Here is our spam below.

“Reason”
    Server: Zul'jin- Horde
    Raid Times: Tues/Thurs 8:00pm-11:00pm EST
    Optional night: Wednesday ~8:00pm EST
    Progression: 5/9 Mythic ToS 9/9 Heroic ToS

Reach out directly to Anethia#1405 with any questions.
    I think we might be a good fit Veel. :)

I actually found this guild a few months ago and I absolutely fell in love with it. Both raid leaders are female, and they are REALLY good leaders. (Let’s be real, gals make the best raid leaders.) Even in very frustrating situations, they both keep their cool and are great at keeping spirits high. And they’re FAIR.

If this is what you’re after, join this guild. I’m really enjoying myself and hope you join the team! We can be pretty selective though, so expect to have some conversations, but you won’t have to fill out some stupid application or anything.

There are two raiding teams, both are in mythic content. I’m looking for people on team 2. Team 2 raids Sun/Mon at 6-9pm PST (Pacific Time) on the server Hyjal (server time).

Check out our formal recruitment post below for more details. If you want to join, post a message there (or you can message an officer in the guild, or just whisper me and I’ll help you.)

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20753395546
    Hey, Veelia you look like a great addition for our raid team but i know our raid times dont fit would still love to see if we could make it work.
    I'm going to leave my guilds spam below feels free to read it.

Doppelganger is a Sargeras-Alliance Mythic Progression raiding guild with three main goals.

1) To raid endgame content at a high level, pre-nerf, with like minded individuals.
    2) To always strive to improve every aspect of raiding, both personal and as a team.
    3) To maintain a community of mature, respectful and friendly guild members where people feel safe and can call a home. The guild members consist of players who are raider/have been raiders, friends of said raiders, and players that may not be raiders, but excel at whatever they do and adhere to the guild standards.

If you're looking to kill content swiftly and efficiently in a mature and respectful environment...

Doppelganger is the home for you!

Current Progression:

7/9M

Our logs:
    warcraftlogs.com/guilds/17396/

Progression Schedule:
    Mon/Wed/Thu 7:00-10:00 PM PST / 10:00 PM - 1:00 AM EST; we add a Tuesday raid the first 2 weeks of a tier to ensure a strong start the first week and the ability to accumulate tier gear without sacrificing much Mythic progression time the second week.

Expectations:
    Be Prepared: Consumables/Talent builds/Addons/Hardware

Punctuality and efficiency are embraced in Doppelganger.
    7:00pm means Bosses being pulled, not asking for a summon to raid!

Respect and maturity is essential in Doppelganger; giving/receiving constructive criticism is important to our success. Toxicity is counterproductive, and will be handled swiftly.

Here are some links:
    Apply online at http://doppelganger.enjin.com/recruitment
    Expectations thread: http://doppelganger.enjin.com/forum/m/27147649/viewthread/16558754-what-to-expect-from-doppelganger

For Recruitment Questions Contact:
    GM - Rudamen#1295
    Recruitment Officers - beardumbra#1808 Chesties#1612
    If you're ever interested in raiding a bit later, you can contact me via btag!

<Insómnia> (10/10M NH, 8/9M ToS) US #96

=================================
    ABOUT US:

<Insomnia> formally known as [Divided by Zero] is a later evening night guild located on Sargeras - US, which is a PVP, Alliance dominated, high population server. <Insómnia> was a guild created for the sole purpose of providing those whom can't attend the traditional raiding schedule with an environment focused on progression raiding. We place importance on not only keeping the progression raiding efficient but also giving our raiders an environment they actually enjoy.

While our raiding times or community may not be ideal for many, we're a guild with personality, that pride ourselves on our unique, and down-to-earth atmosphere. With each passing tier we've not only improved as individuals, but together as a team. We've proven our ability to weather the storm, not fall victim to the common difficulties faced by other guilds. Our guilds' mindset is to not only survive the tier, but thrive during it.

=================================
    What you can expect from <Insomnia> :

> Guild leadership focused on progression
    > Reliable and skilled players
    > A friendly, social atmosphere not commonly found in progression guilds
    > Guild repairs and feasts provided during raids
    > Loot council fueled for progression!

What we expect from you :

> Raid awareness
    > Experience and knowledge to play and excel at your respective class
    > Consistency [showing up every night, and on time is a MUST].
    > Desire to progress and push yourself every night, and to always strive to achieve better results!

===================================
    RAID TIMES:

Tuesday - Thursday, 8pm - 12am PST (11pm - 3am EST, 10pm - 2am CST)

===================================

For more information contact Kisshot [GM&RL], Tida [Ranged Officer], or Dusti[Healing Officer] in-game or at our website!

Battle Tag: Kisshot#1230, Tida#1933, or Jogreyr#1608
    Hello Friend,
    Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

3/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
    6/10M Nighthold
    2/3M Trial of Valor
    7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
    Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
    Cloud IX

We are an alliance guild on the Kel'Thuzad(pvp)-US server.
    We have a semi-hardcore mindset with a casual raid schedule that allows us to have adult lives and still progress through current content. We cleared 10/10M (cutting edge) NH before ToS dropped, and hope to continue our success through ToS. We dabble in other games together and have several groups that run mythic + weekly. We are currently 9/9H 5/9M ToS and hope to be pushing into mythic as soon as possible.

Raid Schedule

Thursday- 7-10:30 MST(server time)
    Sunday- 7-10:30 MST
    We maintain an optional Tuesday alt/normal ToS run

We raid a total of 7 hours a week, which means we require a certain level of professionalism and skill that will allow us to move forward through progression.

What we need:

One Solid healer.
    Warlock
    Death Knight - DPS
    Priest - Shadow
    Shaman - Resto! <3

Any good Ranged DPS will be considered.

We are looking for players who are like minded and progression driven. You must be capable of doing your job and MECHANICS. All competent players are welcome, as we never mind a little competition. If you are interested or have any questions please feel free to contact any of the below:

Barbman- Frenchyfries#1401
    Pickles- Harshif#1253
    Aroari- Aroari#1873
    Guild : Freakshow
    Server : Area 52
    Faction : Horde
    Dates: Tues/Wed/Thurs
    Time: 7:30 pm-11:00 pm EST (server)
    Loot Style : Loot Council
    Current Progression : 9/9H 5/9M
    A little about us:
    We are a guild created back in 2010 on Area 52. We have established ourself as a guild that will get through any tough time. We are currently 9/9H 5/9M ToS. We are looking for players who want to push through the remaining content and continue into next expansion with a strong push.

We are a group that is progression oriented however very relaxed and also enjoy having fun. We keep a fun and positive environment to play and raid in and are proud of the fact that we can keep such an environment while still doing mythic raiding. We keep an environment of raiders that are at least twenty years of age. This is a guild that has been around since 2010 on area 52 and and another 5 years before that on Greymane.

We offer food ( feast ) and flask for mythic progression.

We are currently in high demand of :

DPS :
    Mage
    Rogue
    SPriest
    Hunter
    Warrior dps
    DH

HEALER :
    Resto Druid
    Holy Pally

If you do not see your class listed here do not feel that we do not want you. We are always looking for people that are skilled at what they play and want to progress in a place that is fun to do it. Some of our longest members and newer members alike love the environment that we provide. It is a unique symbiotic relationship with raiding and friendship.

Previously we have been:
    Tier 17 -- 5/7 M HM, 7/10 M BRF, 12/13 M HFC
    Tier 16 -- 14/14 H US #192 25m

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact any of the officers listed at the bottom of this thread.
    Feel free to apply on http://freakshow.guildlaunch.com/

For more information add one of our officers:

Officer
    Hinata -- Hinata#1703
    Kizzie -- Kizzie#11943
    Hey, haven't noticed if you are willing to faction change or not, anyhow:

we are 5/9m alliance guild on Borean Tundra, been around since the start of Cataclysm. We are adult-oriented, full clearing raids while they are current but we are not racing to keep any US top spots (even though sometimes we end up getting them).

We need 1 healer for our healing core as our paladin wants to swap to his dk, that's where you would step in. Ideally, we would want to find a paladin, but recruitment forums are not very active right now.

The raids are a little bit later than your times: Tue-Thur 10 pm - 1 am EST.

If you are interested: newcomer#1413 (I added you, feel free to decline if the times don't work).
    <Vile> Mal'Ganis [US] Horde Guild Open Recruitment!

katemoss#1364 [Guild Master]

Live Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/defm0nk/

Recruitment Needs:

Currently recruiting all classes and specs to expand our raid roster for both of our 20M Weekday and Weekend Raids! We are looking for passionate individuals who want to slay dragons a few times a week. We raid because we love the game and want to find like-minded people. We believe in team play and solid individual performance. While your raiding resume might be cool, we care more about attitude, what you can actually do in the moment, and what you bring to every single raid night, than your past accomplishments.

Raid Times:

Dream Team 20 Man (Mythic)

Days: Tuesday / Wednesday / Thursday

Times: 9:00 pm -12:30 am Server (CST)

Loot System: EP/GP

Team Awesome 20 Man (Mythic)

Days: Friday and Saturday

Times: 8:00 pm -12:00 am Server (CST)

Loot System: EP/GP

PVP Needs:

All classes interested in Rated BGs, World PVP, Arenas and random BGs

Voice:Mumble/Skype

Everyone should have knowledge of the PvP maps and install the BG targets Add-on.

Normal and Heroic Modes:

Any and all Interested In running as a guild to get extra gear for our Mythic Raids. These will occur typically at 5 PM CST before our regularly scheduled mythic raids. If the majority of the raid still needs Heroic then we will do Normal at 5 PM and if they do not we will replace Normal with Heroic.

Mythic Keystone Dungeons Needs:

Players with knowledge of the fights and difference between both heroic and Mythic modes. Your gear set for the Mythic Mode is gemmed and enchanted correctly. Mumble should be installed.

About Us:

Well we are a current content progression Raiding guild social and friendly to others, We have a sense of Humor and Like to send jokes back and forth, With that being said we are a mature Guild environment and have A lot of helpful people in the guild with almost anything! We do look to make sure people wanna play this game and not have us play it for you! We have been around for a while and have the stability to offer you as a member!

What We Can Offer You:

• Active guild with lots to do on a server with a great economy!
  • Fair trial selection process!
  • Friendly and helpful players!
  • Live Twitch streams during raids
  • Repairs and potions and flasks for Raiders!
  • Stability of a Guild that has been around since 2010!
  • How To Get In:

First thing to note all of our spots are competitive for any candidate, and will remain so to keep a steady and active roster for our teams!

There are a few ways to get in! If you currently reside on Mal'Ganis message anyone in the Guild at any time and then get in touch with an Officer. Also you may add our B-Tag and get in touch with us VIA in game whisper and set up an interview!

Still not sure? Check out our Live Stream on Raid nights!

***Note now if you are on a different server currently and plan on finding a new guild we do offer a cross server trial before you decide to transfer. With this being said alliance can also faction change before transfering to see how our Guild suites your needs and yours ours.

katemoss#1364 [Guild Master]

Live Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/defm0nk/