929 Guardian Druid LF semi-hardcore Guild

Guild Recruitment
I'm gonna keep this short and simple; I'm a former US top 10 25 man raider that quit raiding shortly before the release of WoD due to starting college. After taking 4 years off ( give or take) I'm finally looking to get back into raiding, only in a more casual and relaxed setting. With that being said I am looking for a mythic progression guild, and preferably a horde one that doesn't raid on weekends.

Among many other top 10 kills here are some notables ones:

US 5th 25 man heroic Grand Empress Shek'zeer
Kill Vid (Not my PoV): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xILqd0SoyIg

US 6th 25 man heroic Lei Shen
US 8th 25 man heroic Amber Shaper Un'sok
US 9th 25 man heroic Tsulong

Finished US 8th in t14, and US 7th in t19.

Making up for my lack of both gear and current raiding experience, I make up for in:

Quick encounter learning curve
Ability to adjust on the fly
Extensive fight/encounter knowledge
Ability to play multiple classes at a high level
History in high level raiding

As I said, at this point I'm not looking for anything too serious/big of a commitment. Just looking for a good/fun group of people to play alongside and have some nice banter with while killing internet dragons!

TLDR; Lonely werebear looking for love.
Hello there! We only raid 4 hours a week but are mostly ex-hardcore raiders that aim to progress as much as we can in the small amount of time we raid.

[A] Ascendance 3/9M - Uther
• Main Raid Times: Tue/Wed 8pm - 10pm PST

• Alt Raid Times: Fri 8pm – 10pm PST

Current Needs:
• Tank: DK, Warrior, Paladin, Monk (High)
• Melee: Paladin, Rogue, DH, Shaman, Warr, Druid (High) ~ Monk, DK (Med)
• Range: Druid, Shaman, Mage, Lock, Priest (High) ~ Hunter (Med)
• Healer: Druid, Paladin, Shaman (High)
• Check our our past and current progression @ https://goo.gl/EoalGL and our logs @ https://goo.gl/olWjmF

RID: Sayrie#11985
RID: Dordric #11183

https://discord.gg/MUtd6wQ
Hey Osakka,

We're a pretty fun a laid back group that likes to get the job done. If our times and ambitions line up with what you're looking for, add me on BT and we can chat.

Parts Unknown - Sen'jin (US) is recruiting for Heroic Tomb of Sargeras!

About:
The guild was formed during WOD by a group of RL friends. We offer a fun, friendly and competitive semi-casual raiding environment, that focuses on clearing heroic content and getting AOTC each tier. With the Antorus the Burning Throne Raid right around the corner, we’re looking to add a few like minded and experienced people to our core raiding team.

Progression:
9/9 H TOS

Recruiting Needs:
A Tank and a few DPS.

Raid Schedule:
Thursday and Monday from 9:30 pm - 11:30 pm EST.
Optional alt run on Sunday from 9:30 pm - 11:30 pm EST.

Contact Hpnotiq#11936 if you’re interested or need more info.
Lets take it to the top.
I greatly enjoy both the legendary and titanforge/warforge systems.
Sake bombs for all.
Hello Osakka,
We are a semi-hardcore mythic guild. I will add you on bnet to chat.

<Wolves of War> is recruiting new players for Mythic Tomb of Sargeras progression. While we are a semi-hardcore guild, we prefer to enjoy the game at our own pace. We are a mature guild (21 and over only, with zero exceptions made) most of whom have raided together for more than 5 years.

We are open to all players, even if you are a bit low on the gear score currently; we can fix that is a raid or two. However, it must be stressed that the sole focus of this guild is progression on a limited raid schedule.

We raid 2 days a week with an alt night on Friday.

Raid Times:

Tuesday: 8:00pm - 11:00pm Server Time or 8:00pm - 11:00pm PST
Thursday: 8:00pm - 11:00pm Server Time or 8:00pm - 11:00pm PST

Current Roster Spots Open:

We are currently full on tanks, but open to all DPS and Healers; including dual specs.

Loot Method:
EPGP- If you have not heard of this we would be happy to explain in more detail. The basics are EPGP uses effort points gained while raiding and gear points added when a piece of loot is given to you. The ratio of effort point over gear points lets the loot master know who is due for the next piece. As a raider you get to roll need, greed, transmog and pass. In the end, you ensure that you get all the gear you need without the stress of a loot council deciding if you need it.

Having raided for 10 years, I simply refuse to join a guild that does not employ this tool. I cannot say how upsetting it is watching gear you need given away by a third party decision. EPGP ensures that if you put in the effort you get the gear you earned.

Apply here:

http://www.wolvesofwar.com/Legion/

Message me in-game at: Astrayeus#1442

If you prefer email: astrayeus@gmail.com
Sup Osakka,

Have an immediate need for a tank.
Nap Time [A] on Proudmoore is 9/10M NH | 5/9M ToS (20% mistress). We raid Monday, Tuesday, Thursday 7:00 - 10:00 PST. Core has been around since Wrath.

Tibiron#1768

Guild Info:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20753406619#1
Still lookin'
[A] <Testudo> - Dalaran

Hello! <Testudo> 9/9H is a 2 day heroic raiding guild looking to move into mythic. We are alliance side on Dalaran US. We have recently formed and are looking for healers and DPS to add to our core.
We are here to progress and have fun doing it. Our main ideology is that if someone is holding us back for whatever reason (mechanics/dps/etc.), we will sit them until they up their game.
That being said we mess around between pulls, swear like sailors, and have tons of fun while trying to down content and move on to the next challenge. Some preferred classes/specs would be:

Tank: Guardian/Blood DK
RDPS: Mage/EleShaman/Spriest
Melee: DH/Rogue/ Ret (with healing off spec)

But any class that can pull their weight and would like to progress in a fun group of great players is welcome to come along! Our raid nights are Tuesday and Wednesday from 8PM EST to 11PM EST. If you are interested please let us know!

Btag Kkbay#1884
Discord Larli#7741
Hello there! I am from <Unheeding> and was wondering if you would like to talk some. We are looking for a tank to progress with us into Antorus. We are a semi-hardcore guild that likes to have fun while killing our pixal dragons.

Add me on B-tag and lets see about a future in pixal slaying!

Aarrok#1522
<Amateur Night> (1/9M)
Semi-Harcore progressive guild 2 nights a week, with other casual raids going on throughtout the week.Tight family like feel doing lots of Mythic+s and achievement runs as well
for those who are interested in such. PvPers also welcome to join, we are trying to create a little community for them as well in order to do RBGs and have Arena teams going on a regular time schedule.

Looking For (Solid DPS)
Range: Hunter/Lock/Mage/Boomkin/Spriest (High Priority)
Melee: DK/enh/rogues(Low Priority)

Tanks: Any Just be decent.

Healer RShaman / RDruid
Ready for Raid for Mythic Progression.

Raids: Wed 8-11PM EST. Thurs 8:30pm-11PM EST

But ALL exceptional players welcome regardless of class and spec.
Battlenet: PolarBear#1688
Add/ask me anything you would like to know. Please have at least Heroic progression that's been logged so we can see if you're ready for mythics.
Hey Osakka!

I'm from Nebula and we're in the market for a new tank. We are a fresh guild who are currently 9/9 heroic and want to get some mythic progression down. We raid tuesday/thursday from 8:30-11:30 central time. TONS of mythic + is run during our off times as we are all proud nerds. Toss me a friend request and we'll see if we're a good match for you!

Squirrel#1626
Imminent Failure is an adult raiding guild that focuses on raiding productively with a casual schedule. That being said we are looking for players who are interested in raiding with us.

We are running a two day schedule:
Wednesday/Thursday 7:30 -11:30 CST (8:30 - 12:30 EST) Sen'jin is CST!

Loot is EPGP.

Please keep in mind that with only two raid days, we will be looking for members to be able to commit to those two days!

I would be happy to share further details over b.net chat. Please don't hesitate to reach out to me if you are interested in our team.

Tuatha#1661

Currently
9/9H ToS
2/9M ToS
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

3/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
hump day
<Spiritus Mundi> is a horde guild on Connected Kilrogg server and we are currently looking for multiple dps classes to round out our progression team to finish ToS and move to Antorus. Currently 5/9M ToS and moving onward at a fast rate!

Current Needs:
Boomkin
Warlock
Hunter
Spriest (w/ disc/holy offspec)
Subtlety Rogue
Arms/Fury Warrior
Disc/Holy priest
Holy Paladin

1 Exceptional Tank (non DK)

Our raid times are Fri/Sat 9pm to 1 am CST (server is PST) with optional Heroic/Normal clear on Thursday for trial runs and those juicy titanforges at same time. In the downtime between raids we run a lot of M+ and play other games as well. We maintain a fun, enjoyable atmosphere in our raid groups while maximizing pulls for progression. If our raid times fit and you would like to give us a try, add us to schedule a trial or get some more info.

Reneda#1787
Rav#11203
Aceofblades#11930
Eadley#1461
Hi Osakka, we could use bear tank back on our team :) rawr!

We are Something Shiny on PVE-Cenarius. We raid 2 nights; Sat 8-11pm and Mon 7-10pm PST. We are 3/9M ToS.

More info can be found on recruitment post - https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20755596329

maliwali#1577 btag and maliwali#2947 discord
Updated/edited original post.
Werebear wednesday