2 Heroic+ Players LF Heroic+ Raiding Guild

Guild Recruitment
Hey guys, my friend and I are looking for a solid Heroic Raid team to join.

He is a Retribution Paladin who is 8/9H in ToS with H KJ experience. 924 ilvl.
His main alt is a Prot Warrior at 920~ ilvl though he would heavily prefer to play the pally.

I am very flexible as to my options with characters to play. They are as follows in preference of play. First will be toons that are already Semi Geared, then toons that I play to a decent level but need gear and time to master as I learn very quickly.

Geared or Practiced Toons:
931 Feral Druid
928 Guardian Druid
916 Havoc DH
932 Restoration Druid
908 Retribution Pally, Can be flexed to play Holy instead.

Undergeared or Underpracticed Toons:
899 BM Hunter
885 MW Monk, Can play WW as well, preference to MW.
891 Fire Mage, Can spend time to learn Frost but would prefer Fire.
812 Arms Warrior, was my old main since Vanilla, haven't played a lot this xpac.

Preferred Toons Overall to play:
Feral Druid
Guardian Druid
BM Hunter
MW Monk

1. Times available & time zone: Pretty much anytime for either us. Preferably not Fridays or Saturdays. Preferably evenings. I am Mountain Time, Paladin friend is Eastern.
2. Server preference: Any, would prefer to be transferred if needed.
3. Faction preference: Any. Currently we are Horde but would gladly go Ally.
4. Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: Semi-Hardcore. We are looking for a serious guild that is laid back. Not at all opposed to a Casual guild either.
5. Current progression/experience: I am 9/9H in ToS, friend is 8/9H in ToS with H KJ experience. We tanked together with me mainly raid leading with him leading whenever i was sick and with no voice for Nighthold. Got 10/10H fairly early on into NH.
6. Contact info: To add me in game my btag is William#12795 and I will transfer any needed info to my friend.
7. Anything else: Ideally we are looking for an Alliance guild that will pay to have us transferred as we don't have the funds to spend on a server transfer and faction change. We are currently on Bleedinghollow Horde side. If a mythic guild would want us that would be amazing but ideally we are looking to join a Heroic team prepping to go into Antorus or Mythic.
We are both very comfortable and competent Mythic+ players as well.

TLDR:
2 competent players looking for a Heroic raiding guild.

Thank you for your time.
Hey William I think your in luck, your first post and our guild is EXACTLY what your looking for. I cant stress enough how much we have worked to build an enjoyable and fun community that still allows for mythic raiding. we run T/Th/Sun 730-1030 mst. We are 9/9 H and 2/3 M and gearing up towards a strong push in Burning Throne.

-Btag: AaronC#11555 Discord: Shamy(Aaron)#1760

for more info on what we are about and looking for:
https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20758985980
Hey Pyrantis,

Contact me on BT if you're interested.

Parts Unknown - Sen'jin (US) - Horde is recruiting for Heroic Tomb of Sargeras!

About:
The guild was formed during WOD by a group of RL friends. We offer a fun, friendly and competitive semi-casual raiding environment, that focuses on clearing heroic content and getting AOTC each tier. With the Antorus the Burning Throne Raid right around the corner, we’re looking to add a few like minded and experienced people to our core raiding team.

Progression:
9/9 H TOS

Recruiting Needs:
Melee DPS (Warrior, Monk, DK & Rogue)
Ranged DPS (Any Class)
Tank (Any Class)
Hybrid Tank (Any Class)

Raid Schedule:
Thursday and Monday from 9:30 pm - 11:30 pm EST.
Optional alt run on Sunday from 9:30 pm - 11:30 pm EST.

Contact Hpnotiq#11936 if you’re interested or need more info.
Hello! Carebear Club is looking to add some more DPS and healers to our group as we continue into Tomb. We are a fun group of players who love to log on and have fun, as well as kill bosses together. We are very laid back, but kick butt when its time. We have a lot of people that enjoy mythic + and just enjoy hanging out. If you love a good Pun then we are the guild for you!

Raid Times: Tuesday and Wednesday 9pm EST - 12am EST
Raid Progression: 1/9M, 9/9 H, 9/9 N ToS, 5/10M, 7/7M, 3/3H
Guild Website: http://carebear-/club.enjin.com/
Forum Post: http://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20749725641?page=2#post-32
Battletag: Ariana#1409 or Dare#1185

If you are interested or have any questions please feel free to add Dare or myself! Happy Hunting!!
<Astralis> (9/9 N, 3/9 H ToS) is a rapidly expanding casual raiding guild on Stormrage. We raid on Thursday/Saturdays from 9:30pm to 12:30am EST. Farming N ToS on Tuesday.
Who are we: We are veteran players led by a core group of Mythic raiders one shooting normal ToS and pushing into Heroic this week!!! We want to keep things casual but still progress and obtain AOTC. We hang out on discord, group up for keys, and guild chat is usually insane.
What are we looking for: Anyone who thinks they want to come raid and have fun. Friendly players who like to talk are welcome. If you don't know your class we will provide mentors to assist you. If you are gearing up or leveling... I will suggest/assign you gearing groups. We are not interested in those who only raid and never log on unless its raid nights. We will gear up players and run normal/lower keys. The goal is FAM. We want a close knit group of consistent and chill players in this guild. If you like memes, and drinking beers on discord then me hit up: kalki#11116
Pyrantis,

Our guild would love to have you on as Feral/Resto and your friend on his ret pally. If you can make our raid times, we have core spots for both of you.

Here are our quick details:

<Horizon> Horde guild on Kil'jaeden
Progress: 1/9 M ToS, 9/9 H ToS
Main Raids: Tue and Thur 8-11pm EST
Alt Raids: Wed and Sat 8-11pm EST (those that need gearing)
M+ Groups: Before and after main raids, Sun afternoon/evening

Add me on Bnet Guts#1679 and we can discuss this further on there or via discord. Hope to hear from you!
Hello Pyr and friend. We're looking for some geared and talented DPS for our H-ToS raiding and beyond. We'd be very happy to work with the ret pally and any of your DPS toons that you are the most comfortable with. Having off-specs or back-ups toons that heal/tank is also great but not needed. Currently, we are H7/9, N9/9, H10/10, H3/3 (AOTC all x-pac). Our raid days are Tues->Thurs. If you're interested in a long standing guild that has been around since the start, please read below.

Hello all. GM of NERVous Horde here. We are one of the oldest, active horde guilds on our server-Bloodhoof. Bloodhoof is an original launch server that even had its original server blade put up for auction. We've been around since 2004 and have been raiding since the MC days. We are looking for consistent and talented people to raid during Legion. Our tanks are pretty much set but we are open to DPS and limited heals (DPS with off spec healing is glorious). We have a great history on our server (including #1 progressed horde side guild in MOP) and have been nothing short of a respectful group of people for nearly 12 years. If you are looking for a solid group to raid with, and enjoy the game in the process, visit nerv-clan.com or message me on Bnet.

Thank you - NapalmDawn#1157
Hello there!

[A] Ascendance 3/9M - Uther
• Main Raid Times: Tue/Wed 8pm - 10pm PST
• Alt Raid Times: Fri 8pm – 10pm PST

Current Needs:
• Tank: Druid, DK, Warrior, Paladin, Monk (High)
• Melee: Paladin, Rogue, DH, Shaman, Warr, Druid (High) ~ Monk, DK (Med)
• Range: Druid, Shaman, Mage, Lock, Priest (High) ~ Hunter (Med)
• Healer: Druid, Paladin, Shaman (High)
• Check our our past and current progression @ https://goo.gl/EoalGL and our logs @ https://goo.gl/olWjmF

RID: Sayrie#11985
RID: Dordric #11183

https://discord.gg/MUtd6wQ
Imminent Failure is an adult raiding guild that focuses on raiding productively with a casual schedule. That being said we are looking for players who are interested in raiding with us.

We are running a two day schedule:
Wednesday/Thursday 7:30 -11:30 CST (8:30 - 12:30 EST) Sen'jin is CST!

Loot is EPGP.

Please keep in mind that with only two raid days, we will be looking for members to be able to commit to those two days!

I would be happy to share further details over b.net chat. Please don't hesitate to reach out to me if you are interested in our team.

Tuatha#1661

Currently
9/9H ToS
2/9M ToS
Hello,

Thanks for checking out this thread. Our one-night heroic alliance guild <Full Spectrum> on US-Alleria is seeking additional players. We are currently 8/9H ToS.

Full Spectrum is a casual guild for skilled players with jobs and families. We enjoy playing Warcraft and most of us come from a very competitive background, but frankly have just outgrown the playstyle of high-end progression raiding. We recognize that other things in life are more important. We want to experience what the game has to offer, but don’t want to schedule our lives around it.

Prior to WoD, Full Spectrum was a progression-focused 10-man guild that raided just two nights per week. From 2011 to 2015, the guild was the premier two-night raiding guild in the U.S., claiming the #1 spot for four tiers in a row. The guild stopped raiding competitively during the first tier of Warlords of Draenor partly because of the unwelcome changes that the forced 20-man format brought to raiding overall. But we are all excited to be playing again in Legion, though now in a smaller, casual environment.

With our new causal focus, we do not raid mythics. Instead, host a weekly heroic raid on Wednesday nights from 8PM to 11PM EDT. As it is Heroic, there is no requirement to raid. Play when you're able to and don't schedule your life around it. Many of us also do mythic+.

We maintain a mature, respectful, and enjoyable environment for skilled players and their friends and families. Our members are mature and pleasant to be around. We're accepting of all people, and have no tolerance for any racist, sexist, homophobic, or other disrespectful comments or jokes.

Contact Information:
For more information, you can talk to Bouchbagella-Alleria or Shingez-Alleria in-game, send a PM to Bouchbagella on our forums, add Bouch#1959 or Singes#1120 to BattleTag, or email [email]oatz@fullspectrumguild.com[/email]. If you’re ready to apply, simply click on Application section of our website menu.

Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

4/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other. I am very interested in talking to you =)

Valz#1832 ʕᵔᴥᵔʔ
Gonzo#1856

DFguild.com
OOB is an 11 year old raiding guild. We raid Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday 8pm till 11pm est. Stability is key here and we do that without recruiting for bench spots. If those raid times meet your needs, please take the time to add me so we can chat more. Geo#1668

Thanks,
Geo