930 Resto/932 Bear druid LF mythic guild

Guild Recruitment
Hello all. Short and sweet. 9/9 H TOS 3/9 M TOS, 7/10 M NH. Resto OS. Been playing since vanilla so I know my class and spec. I've lead my own guild as well as raid groups so I bring a lot to the table. WILLING TO SERVER AND FACTION SWAP FOR THE RIGHT GUILD.

Logs
Recently swapped to tank so I don't have much to show but here you go anyways.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/26918742

Times/days
Days I'm open to anything, times are STRICT, no wiggle room.

Monday-Friday 8am-2pm CST or 1145pm-4am CST

Drop spam but I'd prefer a friend request sent to Spoodle#1452
Thanks
Hello Friend,
Going to try and keep this nice and short.

Dysfunctional Family - Sargeras [A]

4/9M, 9/9H Tomb of Sargeras
6/10M Nighthold
2/3M Trial of Valor
7/7M Emerald Nightmare

8-11pm EST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday.

Most of our raiders have raided top 100+. We are a fun and active group who value having a good time with each other.

DFguild.com
<Eternal Kingdom>

IMPERIUM Team W/F 6:30-9:30 PST

Have you recently come back to the game? Are you a decent player who just doesn’t want to do the 4-5 day a week thing anymore? Looking to get more into raiding but don’t know where’s a good place to start? Check out the IMPERIUM TEAM which is in the Eternal Kingdom family on US Proudmoore. https://www.eternal-kingdom.com/

Recruitment Needs

Imperium plays Wednesday and Friday nights from 6:30-9:30pm PST with an optional farm day on Tuesdays starting in Antorus. We are looking for:
* Holy Pally, Shaman, Resto Druid
* Melee DPS (DH, U DK)
* Ranged DPS (We're full on mages)

About Imperium

Imperium started from a few people and are now 3/9 Mythic and We’re a vocal group, we’re great friends and we have a tendency to say things off the cuff. We don’t use tasteless, homophobic, racist or ghetto language.

Our current short term goal is to clear as far into Mythics as we can before Tomb of Sargeras kicks in, find excellent players who play on a similar level to us and really fit in well. Getting as far as we can while not inducing the ultimate stress factor onto our team is what we're striving for this expansion. Long term I would like to see us progress with more effort and efficiency while remaining laid back and fun. I firmly believe you can progress steadily while enjoying yourself. It is possible!

Who is Eternal Kingdom?

https://www.eternal-kingdom.com/

Eternal Kingdom is a multi-team Alliance raiding guild on the Proudmoore (US). The guild currently supports 10 teams currently working through Mythic content ranging from 8/9 down to 3/9. We have 4 teams working on completing heroic and will remain heroic teams as stepping stone teams to help brand new players and the casual players to succeed. We also have many fun runs and a recruiting team designed to do runs solely for gauging recruits and performance. We are stretched across 4 guilds connected together by Greenwall (an addon that allows all guilds involved to communicate as one guild).

What Do We Want To See In You?

You should be responsible, drama-free, mature, in control of your emotions and have experience in heroic raiding. Ideally we’d like to see you in ilvl 915 or higher with your weapon AP at 60 or more. We’d like to see you parsing in color for your ilvl on your warcraftlogs link.

If any of this sounds good to you, feel free to write any of the team officers in game at:

Team Lead Xennyatta - Zenyatta#1775
Team Ambassador Leayha - Leayha#1419
Raid Leader Raethar - Dellenn#1563
Bump
Bump
<Infusion> is a guild that has been together for 10 years. We have consistently raided 25man content and 20 when it switched. We are currently looking for someone like you to bring in and elevate our small close knit team of raiders.

We are currently 5/9 M ToS. 10/10 M NH. 7/7 M EN. Your current progression is important but not a deciding factor. We are more focused on mechanics and teamwork.

We raid Tues/Wed/Thurs from 6p-9p pacific. If you are interested please feel free to reach out to me directly at Traxamillion#1715.

If this doesn’t work for you. I wish you luck on your search for a new home.

Traxamillion
Hey Twig!

I sent you a friend request to get some more information. Below is a little information about who we are.

Resistance @ Hyjal-US is looking for capable raiders like yourself. We are focused on Mythic progression on Fri and Sat 7-10pm PST (10pm-1am EST) and are currently 6/9M. Let me know if you're interested in more details and/or you'd like to come trial with us during our optional raid night held on Wednesdays at regular raid times (7-10pm PST (10pm-1am EST)). Looking forward to hearing from you!

Best regards,
Riventide
Riventide#1332
Hello,

I'm not going to spam your page with a full ad. We are 4/9 Mythic ToS
and run a limited schedule on Tues/Weds 6:00-8:30 Pacific Standard Time.
Here is our ad post, contact me or an officer if you think we would be a good fit.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20755706502?page=1